(SECOND DEBATE)
Oct 10 - 14%
Oct 11 - 19%
Oct 12 - 19% (ASSAULT ACCUSATIONS)
Oct 13 - 24%

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.
foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/10/13/fox-news-poll-october-13-2016/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/13/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-7-points.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers are more than making up for the disparities with women, because niggers are what define the blue states. Wow.

Men and women are about 50/50 in the total population. Hillary's deficit with men is almost equal to Trump's deficit with women. The women issue is a media fabrication, they cancel each other out.

What she is dependent on is the black vote in those handful of counties in a handful of states that will decide the election. When Trump takes one quarter of it she loses.

The media accidentally made an intimate association between Donald Trump and niggers. The more they press on him being a criminal, the better nogs will respond, because they'll come to think of him as one of their own. Kek truly is with us…

Wow :-)

wtf i love niggers now

Trump's a real gangster, but he's the ethical kind.

Donald Trump will have these worthless niggers voting Republican for a hundred years

Imagine whte will happen when O'Keefe releases the video of Clinton calling them niggers

So niggers will help save the world.

Biggest gamble would be having Dr Ben Carson as VP. It could either work well or backfire big time.

Man if niggers help to get a shitlord memed into wise I don't know what to think. It's too beautiful.

*white house

They know, if someone like Trump falls, every little nigger from the hood will be haunted down by strong independent black womyns.

*hunted

and haunted.. why the fuck not

Good. The DNC once pandered exclusively to niggers and thats why they were so loyal. Now that spics and muslims are the hot new thing, blacks are a perfect wedge point, along with the gays.

I bet the cuckservitives never even came close to thinking of winning votes by not being faggots.

That explains his popularity among nigs.

Exactly, they unintentionally turned Trump into the new Bill Clinton, since the old one is a walking AIDS skeleton

I'm not complaining to be honest. Without a shitlord in the white house western civilization will fall within my lifetime.

If winning black vote is necessary for that, so be it.

hhell yeaha yung bandz…. good to have u on board…

this is pretty funny. I actually was thinking about wether or not blacks would hear trump's 'lewd' comments and beggin thinking 'trumps a muh fugin playa'. The only people who would really get offended are upper class cruz supporting white mormons.

its also been known that rapper loves Trump because Trump represents what rappers aspire to be; really really overtly rich.

I see what you did there, fellow rbg user.

From what I understand, it's him claiming his dick is a "big gorilla nigger dick".

Best of all worlds. It compliments the nigger on >muh dick, and is positive about it, and makes him one of them at the same time.

Fucking 4D chess. He played his first pieces decades ago.

Are there any pictures of her vagina around? Was she involved in The Fappening?

wew

They really shot themselves in the foot this time. Good job dems!

That's the supposed Trump tape which doesn't exist. That's been confirmed. Hell "big gorilla nigger dick" sounds like it was bait for the dems made up by Cernovich. O'Keefe is gonna drop a tape next week where Clinton calls some black women niggers.

Obvious Holla Forums account, but we can meme it.

farming equipment? fertilizer? cheap food for low income white families?

coal miners to have enough to burn the jews

Where's the link

hello where is the proofs :dddd

"Rasmussen poll" in the picture, go check the proofs!

I looked into it. The official Rasmussen account retweeted some other guy who apparently took the data from Rasmussen reports that are behind a paywall.

Yo Trump be a real nigga he be fuckin dem bitchas like Kanye

Ask yourself- would Rasmussen retweet the results of Rasmussen's polls, if they weren't the correct results of Rasmussen's polls?

even better: Boss Nigger himself endorsed Donald Trump

24% of 13% is 3. If I remember the graphic I saw yesterday that might shore up the White female vote to what it was for Romney, but 43% of White females are voting vagina.

If he is really at 24% with niggers then he wins this thing for sure.

H

Is anyone other than Rassurman putting shit out.

They think he's a real nigga and is being persecuted for it.

Fox News poll just came out +8 for hillary in Hillary vs. Trump, +7 for hillary in 4 way race

Could you post it? I'd like to see how many Democrats - Republicans - Independents they polled.

You dumb fuck, that's his actual account:

twitter. com/iamYungBandz

If it's one thing blacks admire it's criminal behavior. At this rate all he needs to do is a drive-by and his black support will climb to 50%.

Poll Data:
foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/10/13/fox-news-poll-october-13-2016/

Poll Article:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/13/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-7-points.html

This election is going to come down to whether democrats will actually turn out and vote in mass or not. Yes I think she's probably ahead in polls but only because stupid normalfags think Trump is blah blah blah, noone is excited about Hillary. That's why she has such small crowds. Meanwhile Trump voters are enthused and he draws multiple crowds of tens of thousands of people every day. Trump outperformed polls frequently in the primaries and it wouldn't surprise me if he wins the election with huge turnout for him and a depressed democrat voter base.

Well there's no doubt that there is a lot more excited voters on trumps side, just take a look at his rallies for example. These polls might help trump a bit in the sense that everyone thinks hillary is going to win so they don't go out and vote.

Among registered voter: Democrats: 44%. Republicans: 35%. Independent: 19%.

This poll goes right into the trash. Doesn't represent US party membership at all. Not even close.

I'm hoping her supporters stay home on voting day and virtue signal instead.

Thanks Christ-cucks.

Sad!

What are you, a Jew?

nice
i haven't seen this one before

>>>/s/13352
ctrl+f taylor

p sure that's a sam hyde gag lad

They are making Trump more relatable.

IMO these tapes were released by Trump to get the black vote. He's been attacking this problem for 2 months now since it's a democrat bastion.
Trump knew how to get to these numbskuls. Just appear gangsta and talk about pussy. Yeah christcucks would drop out and not vote for him but he will get more percentage of blacks and Democrats will lose even more.

The infantilization of blacks is biting jews in the ass. And of course Trump's 7O chess.

According to LA times the oppositie happened. No clue which poll is true anymore.

I was at the WPB rally and there were a bunch of "BLACKS FOR TRUMP" signs. I'm really looking forward to if the black likely voters increased even more after that.

Running Africa and supplying us with resources.

Our niggers are superior to African niggers in most cases. They can't compete in western countries, but with people like Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell in the leadership roles and an army of americanized gangsta thugs at their disposal, they will be kangz n shit over the current African populace.

Food and medical aid will be made illegal to be donated to Africa, but if our Americanized African allies wish to make fair trade for such things, in return for staying put, maintaining reasonable population controls, and providing us with a healthy supply of Africa's abundant resources, they can have all the shit that they fail to produce for themselves. or at least as much as they can afford in exchange for whatever they can provide.

We'll look the other way if they have to do a little ethnic cleansing of their least productive elements.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

We have the best niggers, believe me the best. So true.

Pity their best is still so shit.

That's fucking brilliant.
How much do you want to bet that these morons are going to be like the bernbots and just straight up be too lazy to vote? That shit would be hilarious, since it seems like most millennials don't understand that you need to actually get out and vote in order for your candidate to get elected.

Nah fam, the line is "I'm that gorilla dick nigga. I make dyke pussy wet"

"I'm not saying the n-word"

there is a significantly good chance that if there are enough red hats standing in line to vote these genetic weaklings will have a mental break down and run home more triggered than theyve ever been in their lives.

What are the trump tapes?

I can't even CY+1 anymore. Niggers are going to actually provide a service to our nation.

Niggas have been Trump fans for decades, I doubt that has changed. It's just the louder BLM faggots getting all the air space in the media and social media.

One of the few stars I've seen with not shit feet.

you fucking hero

Except Bernie beat Hillary and its been proven that she rigged it.

The election is gonna depend on how obvious the rigging is and if they can get away with it.

Guess he just won the hood vote.

Fox Jews is probably the biggest pro-Hillary channel on TV. They just present it differently than the idiots on the other stations.