So Craigslist took down it's personals section…Are there any other sites that do the same job?

So Craigslist took down it's personals section…Are there any other sites that do the same job?

Attached: slut.png (540x600, 99.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/757993481
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Backpage

That's all prostitutes though

fbi, you so lazy

Not FBI just lonely trap, that used CL on occasion

You didn’t have to say trap, just lonely and used craigslist told us you was a trap.

yes.

that satisfies the criterion of 'the same as craigslist'.

grindr you degenerate

Too many chaser pervs

What seriously? Motherfucking shit.

Attached: 5686cb48d024bb4e020b8d9343136e59ac82db55c6726c8fe112ce46fde0835c.jpg (450x510, 53.08K)

is it worth using it as a straight guy?

Yeah

When I was "straight" I fucked quite a few women on there, but I also was a model. I did runway shows for Calvin Klein, President's Tuxedo, and Nike

I also, wanted to kms myself for becomming everything I hated

I guess everyone is migrating to cpromarket.com. Get the word out.

there are women on grindr? dykes or?

There’s legit ways to find hookers online? I thought it was all scams or police stings.

Not him but I have met three hookers from Backpage, one of them twice. Just don't be stupid, if it looks too good to be true it probably is, and check out reviews.

Craigslist isn't bad though, I get some of my BMX shit there.

I'm sure the fags trolling CL for cock are real respectable

Oh, I thought you were talking about CL, no there's just a few transwomen that"s it

It was possible to find normal people sometimes

Yes backpage has some legitimate ones forsure, you just have to wade through them

So, doesn't that mean other thot sites will be shutting down too? Tinder? Backpage? eHarmony, etc?

That's where this law get's blurry. In essence you would expect them to. Sure starting to feel like Nazi Germany here

What state?

Why was it shut down, though? To be honest it was nothing but cheap prostitutes and spam. I only ever got two meetings out of it. Otherwise it was trash.

Great Lakes area

Sites are now responsible for what happens on them

What the fuck horseshit nanny state am I living in? So does this actually mean Tinder is in danger, too?

every website is in danger (except those operated by the feds themselves like b8ch)

Seriously though, how am I supposed to meet up with qts now to cum on their face? That's primarily what I use the internet for.

Too bad. Im in NJ

Wanna post a pic so i can see what im missing? ;)

Not here, sorry, last time I posted my pic, it hung around for months, and some weirdo wouldn't leave me alone, until I took him to doxtor. I'm not really a trap either per se. I'm more of a femboy, as I identify as a guy, and am mostly into women. Honestly, I didn't even understand his obsession, because I'm not even that great looking as a girl. I look like a teenage young boy…I AM NOT UNDERAGE THOUGH, I AM 26. JUST SO MODS UNDERSTAND. Pic is me, added filters so phone ID isn't possible, not to look better.

Attached: hehe.jpg (719x1204, 145.28K)

No timestamp = not real

I'm not dressed rn, so I can't exactly take a picture atm; but that is 110% me

I actually just got back from buying some clothes at Meijers, if this thread is still around in a couple hours, I'll post a half pic with timestamp

Thanks FOSTA!

Usenet

Nazi always comes after Weimar.

It seems so unconstitutional…our government is slowly on it's way to tyranny…Pic related, is what our gov will become

Attached: tyrannicalleader.gif (500x291, 1.46M)

Every dead american makes me happy.

George Orwell was right

That's too bad, it was fun to troll homos on Craigslist.
Feelsgoodman.docx

Those motherfuckers would troll ME. Every m4w ad I ever posted, without fail, a gay guy would respond. Like, stay in your fucking section, there's no lack of answered ads there.

Yeah, I rarely met people on there either, even though I used it often, it was more so for "sugar daddies". I'd have them buy me shit, and then ghost them

Attached: ghostem.jpg (261x193, 5.64K)

Anyone who used CL, switch to cPro Marketplace! It will be the new place to go!

Attached: cpro.PNG (188x573, 11.17K)

Pretty scary, police can conduct searches without a warrant, seize property, and now control what you post on the internet. We should be "using" that 2nd amendment now. This femboy can hit a 12 oz pop can from 300 yards out, with iron sights…Imagine the humiliation of being a trained soldier getting sniped from hundreds of yards out by a fag with a M1 Garand

Attached: girlwithgarand.jpg (300x168, 11.85K)

Why, that's my favorite kind of girl!

Attached: airplane.mp4 (480x360, 526.94K)

Also, I'm looking into getting a pistol. Anyone have any good suggestions? I like older weapons.

What do you guys think of this badboy?
gunbroker.com/item/757993481

Guns will be the next thing (((they))) will be coming for

Once I'm dressed I might post another pic. I just have to get rdy, my friend will be here soon

Attached: smile.jpg (720x1280, 230.83K)

fag

Attached: the gay community.jpg (188x343, 26.19K)

That's why I need more now! What do you guys think of that S&W Model 1 ½? I can get it without the waiting period, or registration, because it's a vintage pistol; even though it's semi auto.

Attached: red9broomhandle.jpg (567x425, 55.5K)

Actually am 99% into girls. Occasionally another femboy or transgirl with be attractive tho.

Attached: unplugplugbackin.jpg (258x196, 12.68K)

both boys. Accept it user, you're a fag

Once had a pedo proposition. There was a lot of back and forth. I probably dodged a bullet.

Attached: IMG_20170920_110511.jpg (512x512, 64.82K)

I'm bisexual. I admit it.

Attached: bifemboy.jpg (224x224, 11.04K)

Seems like a meme gun. If you're wanting a weapon for self defense you should get something more modern, and more reliable. Get some with 9mm ammunition, for it is less expensive. You're going to want to train with the gun, surely.

So for my money, I would choose between a compact or a subcompact gun. Brands like glock, S&W, and Springfield are easy to find replacement parts for.

Attached: smaller gunz.jpg (800x517 99.3 KB, 80.76K)

Are you saying when you were underage or the person propositioning was? Anyways, I wouldn't touch an underage with a 1 million foot pole.

Attached: longpole.jpg (179x282, 4.37K)

Ooooh I think that's okay. Everyone here is a little bit gay.

Attached: 1512118855451.jpg (733x915, 171.05K)

I just don't have a bunch of money. That gun seemed simple, reliable, and cheap. In my price range is used stuff, Hi-Points, or black powders. My uncle had one of the S&W Model 1s, and it was a beautiful, reliable weapon for what it was. The only reason I don't go for one of those is because it shoots wimpy .22 shorts.

Attached: coltnavyremake.jpg (275x183 6.92 KB, 5.75K)

Fun Fact
The S&W Model 1 was the first revolver to shoot rimfire cartridges.

That is why this place is my home

Attached: blackpowdercart.jpg (300x350, 10.53K)

Also, was maybe thinking of selling the Garand, buying a Mini 14, and a decent pistol. Maybe a Browning Hi-Power 9mm. My dad owned one and it was a super solid, very accurate, all metal pistol. Very, very easy to clean as well.

Attached: browninghipower.jpg (220x165, 5.91K)

I responded to an normal ad and when the guy responded (he had said his daughter wanted to have fun) he warned me and was underage, and asked if I was okay with that. I inquired more, but he ended up going to somebody else. THEN, a week later, he contacted me and said the first guy didn't work out, but when I inquired about his trustworthiness, he flipped out at me and then pulled out completely.

Pretty sure I almost got roped into a Catch a Predator scheme and the previous guy was the last victim.

Speak for yourself, faggot

Yup. That was some Chris Hansen type of shit, right there.

Agree, you dodged one. No one would say they were underage if they were.

Attached: takeaseat.jpg (148x216, 4.9K)

screw craigslist. if you want a spicy hookup, just browse your county's mugshot list and then look them up on facebook. they always looks like shit in the mugshot, but, if you have a keen eye and can see through all the blemishes and running mascara, you will find that they can be actually quite attractive

i've hooked up with some real wild chicks like this, but always get a throw-away phone and never give them your address because they crazy as fuck

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500 799.49 KB, 294.32K)

I always use a burner through a VPN

another one

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500 1.06 MB, 310.51K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500 644.68 KB, 282.67K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500 2.2 MB, 290.62K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500 1.15 MB, 300.23K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500 716.96 KB, 286.85K)

Dude….
Dude, just make a mugshot thread

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500 1006.15 KB, 290.53K)

i use this technique but not necessarily for fucking , i'm a supplier of many various happy medicines , and i will tell you this is a great way to find legit motivated already addicted donators , i also agree with you 100% that these chicks are absolute freaks in bed but always always use a rubber

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500 293.09 KB, 314.94K)

fuckin bf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500 1.7 MB, 294.5K)

lel.. looks like a chick that could be hot. can't find fb

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500, 323.33K)

not bad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500 888.64 KB, 288.71K)

btw half these chicks fuck niggers

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500 873.73 KB, 296.29K)

Attached: smilelaugh.jpg (798x798, 99.23K)

She might look worse with the makeup desu

Holy shit I know that guy. He was arrested for robbing a party store on a stolen CL motorcycle kek

One other crazy thing that happened:
Weird. What was his endgame?

Attached: 1513334238244.jpg (786x632, 73.31K)

Looks like Snookie

what city, bullshitter?

probably rape and murder you but not in that order

You missed out big time.

snookie is a deformed fugly pug

Michigan, specifically Garden City, if that isn't him it's his doppelganger

this is ohio, though it's not inconceivable that it could be him since it's a neighboring state

Wow, drop his email, or cl relay! Let's have some fun.

I guess I'll give you guys a pic since you all were nice, and kept this thread alive for awhile.

Attached: meee.jpg (720x982, 143.57K)

Thanks you fucking queer…

I wish the dating pool on the internet wasn't complete horseshit, if it exists at all. Maybe someday online dating will actually be comparable to IRL hookups. Then there may be hope for we aspies.

Attached: 1521862040270.png (1440x1557, 738.14K)

It really does suck..Majorly…and when you do find someone usually they're nuts. My last gf who I met on Tinder turned out to be a complete sociopath.

Attached: muh2.jpg (719x1103, 162.97K)

Attached: d0328fd07bd1ee1f627fa767b4….jpg (1012x1433, 128.33K)

Click on it. Also, if you're not in the US it is still usable.

Is that where you can still make babby?

By the time you've heard about it, it IS a police sting

a dark alley

That sounds like a safe, good idea

Honestly I hang out in dark alleys. It's not that bad an no one really hangs around unless its from up high. But it is safe if you are willing to put out.

When you're not hanging out, out the front of schools

I cant take your turf FBI

You have to be a tough man if you're willing to be a faggot

I'd say so too. I mean honestly, sexual orientation has absolutely nothing to do with toughness in most cases.

I don't see the fags coming out

After the passage of this omnibus spending bill? There is no alternative to the slow, agonizing, africanized, islamized and generally third-world death we're all going to suffer.

It's been nice knowing you all.

good one.

Femboy looks better than most of the crazies posted ITT tbh.
Plus, I like girls that look like boys, or vice-versa.

Attached: 1516429967948.jpg (1024x768, 99.83K)