JUDAS CONTRACT TRAILER

JUDAS CONTRACT TRAILER

I still don't have faith in this after JL vs TT and when are they gonna change the damn artstyle?

OP may be a fag but he's right about the artstyle. It's horrendously cheap and even the fucking lip sync is horrendous. They probably only use it because they can fool you into thinking it looks good while cutting enough corners to make a circle. Also the fucking voice delivery. I don't know if it's how the trailer's cut or not but the voice acting is absolutely terrible.

Why is Brother Blood a nigger now? Why are they adapting a super old story barely any people remember or care about? Why adapt a story like this when they've been loosely adapting New 52 shit the whole time? Why why why…..

Geoff Johns.

What would you prefer they adapt?

My humble suggestion would be "nothing, please stop doing adaptations, they are shit" but I would welcome hearing other perspectives.

Nothing really. Do original works with maybe influences from certain titles but no more cheap poor adaptations.

I wonder when are they going to do a sequel to Justice League: Gods and Monsters? Say what you will about that cartoon being edgy and shit, but at least it was something new instead of an adaptation or a New 52 storyline.

I'm sorry to tell you this user but they cancelled the sequel because the first one didn't make enough cash

It's better this way. For something good to remain untarnished by continuations. It's best to just live with the good memories.

Why would they change the artstyle, is probably the least efficient, time taking artstyle possible.
See, whatever taiwanese company is drawing this shit has absolutely no talent so they use all this edges to make drawing easier because the lines give solid perspective on shadows and you can approach human resembling… things with enough detailed lines, but as you can imagine, 52 straight lines take more time to draw than 10 curved lines, but you wouldn't use curved lines to make a realistic design if you have no talent or practice.
Bruce Timm introduced this style in DCAU to save time, money and have fluid animation for TV budget and works pretty well in

What really pisses me off is the empty backgrounds and the cheap CGI, even TV budgeted grinning potatoes can say they have fully detailed backgrounds and good cell-shading for CGI so you know that either they are using little to no money on this or they're wasting too much time on making over-lined characters which itself causes another problem, the framerate, the amount of effort required on those characters chugs the framerate.

Too compare, a clip from Scooby-Doo, also from WB, but this one uses curved line characters.

FUCK
I didn't want to believe this… I had to google it and I found the news on Reddit.

How much cash can the others one make?
Gods and Monsters was the more decent one in recent years along with the Adam West one.
That part where everybody is Batman.

About that

Yeah, the Adam West one was way more fluid and with simpler (And more realistic) designs, that tells me that the shit designs are a willing choice to make it more animu.

It's funny how they keep trying to push these IPs and products, they aren't actual characters, yet don't wanna put in the actual effort to create a promotional movie that has some real work put into it. Making cheap shit that can only make money from a spur of the moment purchase is not a good business strategy.

Even the Adam West movie had a choppy framerate at times but nowhere near as bad as these Nu52 films.

They must be doing this on purpose.

Animu? Bitch, please. They're trying to make them look like the shitty comics. The comics aren't stylized, so neither are the movies.

At least Batman vs. Two-Face is still coming out.

Hopefully.

Didn't Deathstroke get his eye cut out by Damien in the first Damien movie? Damien should never be in this.

I wonder how Shatner will do Two-Face's voice.

"The Judas Contract" would be a great title for a Golgo 13 or Diabolik story.
Or even both at once, that would be a crossover for the ages.
Sage because nothing to add.

God fucking damnit what is this

Terra?
I mean, it's the judas contract.

The fuck is up with her boobs?!

I'm hoping he uses his normal voice, because that would be a lot funnier.

It wasn't. The heroes had that first impression in them, but the whole point of the movie was turn it on its head and end it on a positive note.

Y'know, I wouldn't mind the artstyle IF they at least put some effort in the storytelling. Look at Gods and Monsters: it was NOT just a good-looking movie and it was NOT good because it had Timm and Co. in there. It was good because it told a good story and kept a certain flow, a momentum if you will. Every scene in that movie was interesting, the details, the action, the mystery and the movie had a payoff.

There's no such thing in these Nu52 movies. they feel completely interchangeable because nothing in them stands out: there's no tension, the stories are cliché and boring, the plots are completely abandoned, the drama is manufactured, the comedy falls flat, the characters lack depth and worst of all, the action feels completely routine. I don't know whose idea was to make every action scene in those movies be narrowed to a quick fight scene, but I hate him. Also, all the blatant references to sex and violence are particularly gratuitous, like, they're are just abusing this little bit more of freedom they have and focusing on the wrong elements.

100% agree.

Fucking this.
I watched Justice League Dark because magic and Constantine, there was no reason for Batman to stay there all the fucking time and the whole relationship with Zatanna was middle school rushed tier shit not to mention the cheap as shit death of Swamp Thing.
The only thing worthwhile was Constantine (barely) the literal shit attack and the bootylicious house of mystery.

Would you be surprised if I said I actually like JLD? I mean, it's not great but it pisses me off less than fucking Batman vs. Robin or Throne of Atlantis, those were the worst. They simplified the plot which is good, since previous DC movies suffered from having too much story and too little plot. This time around they explained the whole film in the beginning and said GET THE CHARACTERS TOGETHER AND OFF YOU GO! There was a clear goal and focus, ironically giving them more freedom, like an ensemble comedy… I dunno, maybe that's why I think JLD has a lighter tone compared to older films, also an welcome change. I think Constantine has some nice bantz with Etrigan and Zatanna (they are pretty nice couple in here) and Batman's "hmph" everytime something strange happens was pretty funny. In fact, all the characters had at least one interesting scene and the movie never feels like it's dragging, I agree with you on Swamp Thing though, and Deadman pisses me off.

Also, this film has action! The DBZ fan in me loved Zatanna going fuck-all with Felix Faust and the battle felt like a battle: there was fire every where, Faust getting punched and he punches back, good stuff. It was my favorite scene in the film and a reason for me to go back to it **I do think the Battle with destiny was contrieved as hell though.""

Yeah I get you, I haven't seen DCAM since 2015 and this is way better than I remember, shit like the first Damien Movie, the second Damien movie was better but only because the source material was good.
But I still preffer "Crisis in Two Earths", "Gotham Knight", "Flashpoint Paradox" even fucking "Batman Year One" and "Supes vs The Elite" and my favorite DCAM "Wonder Woman" surprisingly I do agree with feminist preceptions on the movie were unfair because it was bretty gud.

Still was mediocre tough.

Gotta settle for something when most of what we get now is absolute shit.

maybe she's wearing a push up bra?

I know who it is it's just… incredibly bad looking. And her tit's look really fucking weird

Eh

NOPE. Pass.

What gave it away?

my expectations were allready too low but…
why the FUCK is brother blood even in this film?
are they doing the cartoon thing again by fusing H.I.V.E and the church of blood?

this is just a waist of an underated villian,OG blood was this god complex leader of a terrorist group disguised as a legit religion, most of his storie could easily be turned into a decent movie but THIS is why they do with him.

"What" they do with him,FUCK!

Brother Blood was involved in the story that flows into the Judas Contract. Basically after a big fight with Blood they come to fully trust Terra and then shit goes down.

is the whole sci-fi thing from the trailler part of the new52?,i remember blood being stricktly a magic user.

The Sci-fi thing is probably a new 52 edition. In the old days and when the Judas Contract was actually written, Blood was more a magic super powered cult leader.

Since this movie will suck should we storytime the actual Judas Contract here?

That's not a bad idea actually, was just thinking someone should do that.

Agreed dubs. I've never storytimed anything before and I've been a bit busy. I might try it out later on and make a thread for it.

The last thing Miguel Ferrer did, poor bastard.

wait Miguel Ferrer did the voice of Deathstroke? Shit same with Orson Welles and Unicron. Why is it certain celebrities do shitty roles right before they die?

She's blossoming into a young woman, user.

Well, I'd like to do some terraforming on THAT planet.

he did some voices on the Superman cartoon

at this point I think it was practically inevitable he'd die after a shitty role, unless they tapped him for Twin Peaks season 3

Is it me or is there too much orange on his costume. Especially the shoulder armor.