Wew lads not even your morning coffee is safe from (((their))) propaganda anymore…

Wew lads not even your morning coffee is safe from (((their))) propaganda anymore…

I'm a burger in Straya and it looks like this type of bullshit coal burning and immigrant push is even happening here, although I highly doubt it works to the extent in the US.

The cafe is 7th and Bake Patisserie Cafe in Kingston, Canberra. It was only my second time there guess I'll never be back!

For fellow burgers reading this and may not get the cup's pun: a long black is essentially an Americano but not quite as watered down as Jewbucks.

long black is the proper term, you have niggerdicks on the brain.

Have a nice long, tall, hard, thick, warm, black.

Whatever you say schlomo.

buttmad flat whites itt

It's bruce actually. In Australia an espresso with hot water is a long black.

coffee is for faggots fuck off

Bruce? Nah son definitely Kingston foreshore….

Also read the entire post, blatantly explain long black is the correct term at the end…

this tea masterrace tbh

Tea is for British homogays. Coffee is for real men. Fuck you.

It's a strayan coffee shop. It's a long black.

Go to the nearest bakery and ask for an americano, they're not gonna know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's like you are a complete retard that wonders why America gets bad rap. Thanks for showing how great a people we are faggot.

Sorry user, but once you go black we don't want you back.

OP confidently walks into Australian coffeeshop and strides to the illegal vietnamese proprietor hastily stubbing a cigarette under the counter.
OPs eyes peer upwards at the grease stained and splattered menu it appears to be from 1982 and has an advert for Big M (big macs?) in the corner next to a man with a permed mustache and flouro bathers.
The words, those two horrible, horrible, unspeakable words.
OP shaking slightly gets out his wallet and the coins rattle onto the countertop, slamming his hands in his pockets and bowing his head he slinks around trying to find anything to distract him from the humm fart pump of the old and slightly melted espresso machine. There's some nicotine stained and heavily dogeared magazines.
Finally his order is finished. Tears start to roll down his cheeks. He still claps.

Rules of full-Holla Forums
1) OP is a faggot.
2) First reply is from Tel Aviv.

You have to go back.
OP is a faggot.

Every fucking time.
Exhibit A, everybody.

This, tbh fam.

Was good until then; I don't understand this.

Mates…I know we love to shitpost, but…OP, despite being a massive namefaggot, knew exactly what a long black was if you read the post.

You fucking shills aren't seeing the details of that bitch on the cup taking her coffee as black as the cock on her "dating app." It is subtle, but still SJW propaganda like it or not.

Sure thing, kiddo.

up until very recently i worked at starbucks for years (lol). the last few months they introduced a cardboard sleeve promoting democracy now. democracy now, of course, is a leftist shill group contributing money directly to the clinton campaign. coupled with the fact that the ceo of sbux is a kike who just instituted a 5% raise for everyone (yes, everyone- 5% of 9.00 for basic bitch coffee/register monkeys, 5% for managers making 70+k, 5% for cfos/vp/ceos making 7 figs..you get where I'm going) i would urge everyone strongly to give none of your money to that fucking hellhole of a company.

To be honest…. Why the fuck do you even go to coffee shops? I brew my own shit. Grind it too… There's nothing better than fresh grinded shit.

are there really bitches stupid enough to willingly racemix with abbos?

Thats a projection.