Donald Trump Holds Event in Columbus, OH 10/13/16

Trump is going to be speaking live NOW

GET IN THIS THREAD AND THIS STREAM:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBxi6ooaTgA

Don't forget to upboat on youtube, the last speech in Florida was fucking amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsXZfvJQXPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP FOR THE GOD-EMPEROR

TRUMP IS NOW ON STAGE

Here he is

Either Ohio goes red on Nov. 8th or it gets used as target practice for the Trump Satellite Cannon.

The fucking kids chanting lock her up, she is done for lads, things are looking good.

I bet Holla Forums is there in some capacity.

Only way it doesn't go red is voter fraud.

This crowd is high energy

TRUMP vs THE KIKES: ROUND 2

BREXIT 2 THE REVENGE CONFIRMED

"But Dad I'm only 5" confirmed.

Anyone knows how long this speech is going to take? I got shit to do

(((FOREIGN ACTORS)))

HILLARY CLINTON IS A CRIMINAL

He is on top fucking form, between this and Florida he is destroying.

Ain't a clue mate, the stream didn't even say when it would start when I started the thread, it just came out of left field and didn't see anything about it here

Good shit. Right Side Buffering Network here we come

Shouldn't be too much longer he has a rally in Cincinnati in two hours.

luv u trump

Pleasantly surprised by how many normalfag millenials know that its shit

So glad I avoided that Common Core bullshit.

Holding colleges accountable for cost control?

BROWN SHIRTS RISING

HE'S GOING TO PURGE THE SJWS FROM ACADEMIA

free speech confirmed

This shit is giving me hope for the future

Okay INB4 shill, but anyone explain to me how Trump plans on abolishing political correctness on Universities?

No, I'm seriously asking this. Short of instating a fascist state or using state authority to enact political purges of university staff, I would have not much of an idea how. Would they withhold money and force them that way?

WEW

Funding pressure to change the board membership

Change rules to stop enforcing affirmative action. Punish schools using funding that use affirmative action, etc.

Common Core has been in place since the mid-90s. It's not going to be an easy thing to get rid of when it's how an entire generation of people learned math.

Stop the funding of bullshit feminist programs, I assume. He's aware of fucks like Soros, he might have a plan.

Make kangaroo rape courts illegal and extend 1st amendment protections to college compuses.

Checking my own dubs for end of affirmative action. Praise kek.

No it hasn't. You're thinking of No Child Left Behind.

By turning leftists into pariahs via the overton window

Nope. The Common Core Standards Initiative began in 1996 with Achieve, Inc.

Welp that was short, but damn good, the students love him.

Why the fuck are they playing "No you cant always get what you want" while he walks out though? Taunting the elites?

He mentioned visa workers and outsourcing, this nigga is Holla Forums incarnate

Are you fucking retarded? When people began pushing for it is a completely different thing from when it got put in place.

Do you even Trump?

You said a whole generation of people have been educated under it and its been there since the 90s. That's blatantly false you moron. The first state to put it in place didn't do so until 2010.

So basically by coupling the funding of universities with how well they can bring results in regards to enforcing the first amendment? Okay that's a start. But that will only work so long as he's president. After his second term it's buh-bye free speech again. The whole forcing board member purges thing sounds more promising.

Oy vey, screeching feminists facing an administration that doesn't give them their way, no matter how hard they cry? Don't believe I've ever seen that in my life. No wonder so many dem women consider his presidency the end of the world. It would mean someone saying no to them with no way of convincing them otherwise for the first time in their lives. Now I'm even more pumped President Trump than before.

REPLAY FOR ANYONE MISSED IT LIVE:

Title IX basically says that universities need to promote diversity (ie women & minorities) in education and sports or else the school will not only be disqualified for large amounts of public funding, but may also be liable for discrimination lawsuits.

For an example of how far reaching Title IX can be, there was a american university that only had enough men interested to fill a track & field team. Title IX stipulates that they must also have a women's track & field team or would face discrimination charges. They were unable to get enough women interested in joining, so had to cancel having the men's team to abide by the law.

Not without fireworks on uni campuses.

Makes me wish I was still a student.

They should have figured out a loophole like making it an intramural club or something. Title 9 is ridiculous.

"You get what you need"

Trump just promoted trades, skills, artisanry

People need to understand how important this is

Stream killed chat.

The psych database of all elementary school students was called the 'Common Core', and goes back to at least the 70s. Anything you did filling in multiple choice circles to be graded by a computer is in a permanent government record about you.

youtube.com/watch?v=fsXZfvJQXPg