Whats your hobby?

Whats your hobby?
I like building primitive calculators and computers

Attached: p1010033.jpg (375x500 23.51 KB, 46.12K)

I like to draw fake treasure maps, use techniques to make them look old, then leave them in old library books

Leather working. I make belts, moccasins, knife sheaths, etc. I don't do it as much as I used to though

Blacksmithing, & playing with muh horsies

Attached: S80323-093840(1).jpg (1186x596, 482.84K)

I like data compression and image editing.
I await the day that FLIF takes over from PNG.

Top kek, have you thought about monetizing that?
Include a fake relic they need like a key or something that only you have but are willing to sell for a hefty price ?.

LOL..I have mine actually lead to a spot where I buried a shoebox that I took a shit in.

This isn't /r9k/ m8, most of us have some manner of life outside i hope

Mind your own fucking business what I do with my maps

i watch as people build their breadbox projects for days and then i just eat a lot of KFC, jump up on the table and shit all over their dreams. their cries of wasted time and virginity are as salty as my diarrhea is wet

Very cool hobby user, was thinking of getting into it myself

Sounds cool, where do you get the skin?

So you built a foundry?

You writ compression algos?

Its oddly relaxing too.

Nice thermonuclear detonator Ahmed, I'd sure dun like to there y'all see it n sheet in the whitehouse.

Sodomizing tripfags.

Not a foundry, just a basic forge. Unfortunately it's small which limits the size of my projects to around 2lb max.

Who has a bigger cock, you or the average horse you own?

Could you show us one of your little microcomputers? This seems like a really cool hobby.

Theres a Tandy leather store near my house. It's not the best leather, but it's located close enough that I can drive there and inspect it before buying it.

Me, unironically.

That's very cool.
I've barely looked into data compression at all (only used huffman compression so far).
What different compression methods do you recommend to learn?

i recognize your fucking trip from Holla Forums

I play video games a lot and drink whiskey sometimes. I want to lift weights again.

I have no other interests and I struggle to think of anything that could interest me. It kind of annoys me.
I wish I had some interesting hobbies.

I fap and drink huge amounts of soy milk

Hobbies are typically born out of a neccesity, i.e need to do something weird, find you enjoy it. I got into blacksmithing through working with horses, I assisted a farrier for a few months. I hated farriery but found a new hobby. Got into horses from just doing farm work in my school holidays years back, et cetera.
For example wanted to do Big Cums from xis feminine benis, found a love for soy milk.

mine was born out of drug rehab, tbh. on day one of being allowed home they gave the advice of "find a hobby". boredom is a fierce enemy when trying to stay sober

That makes sense I guess. Problem there is, I don't really need to do anything. I'm a total hermit and don't go outside a lot.

So necessity.

play videogames and wank to questinable stuff, what else? im just a normal guy

So you have female horsies. Nice.

Attached: TFW - Oh yeah that's nice.mp4 (240x240, 48.62K)

I am a semi-professional MLP Masturbater

That was the implication, yeah otherwise an entirely unremarkable 7.5 inches

I don't write algorithms, just know more about them than normal.

Depends on what you're trying to do and whether you want anyone else to be able to read it.

sup cia?

i collect vintage lgs