archive.is/PJYiK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5fqNa
en.ndrc.gov.cn/newsrelease/201503/t20150330_669367.html
thesaker.is/say-hello-to-southeast-asias-new-silk-roads/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-03/chinas-new-silk-road-make-big-move-gold
archive.is/ef1JK
archive.is/7dkgF
philstar.com/headlines/2016/10/05/1630535/duterte-no-offense-meant-my-ex-wife-jew
goodreads.com/book/show/6478768-when-china-rules-the-world)
archive.is/sqbWR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based as fuck tbh

The absolute madman.

dat trigger discipline

I'm gonna dump a bit on the geopolitical moves in SE Asia since this is a huge game changer if it goes through

Regardless of what everyone's saying about "muh historical territory" everything in the region right now is about who controls the shipping lanes. Control that and you control the economic lifeline of a good portion of the world. Now the US has more or less decreed that shipping lanes need to stay "open", but what they really mean is that the US needs to remain in control of world shipping lanes regardless of which national waters they go through. It's one of the reasons why we don't like Iran very much, they sit on top of one of the most important shipping lanes in the world and they won't bend the knee.

I'm not sure how involved the Chinese have been with Duterte, but this is a master stroke if he actually opens up an alliance with China. First for the Flips, it can bring a ton of industrial and business experience to their home, which Duterte is pretty keen on, secondly it gives them an ally that's a lot closer to home and they're not overshadowed by bigger clients like Japan or Korea.

For China though, this is brilliant since it completely locks down the South China Sea between Hainan, the Spratlys, and the Philippines, giving them control of the shipping lanes and putting intense pressure on Vietnam and Indonesia to sign up with China rather than the US

Mutt empire btfo

Holy sheet, Duterte must be the andirest guy on the planet

kek

FLIP DON"T GIVE A SHIT,
OBAMA YOU SON OF BITCH.

Moving toward china is a bad idea.

Moving towards open solidarity with Russia would be the better idea.

>Be my guest, I don't give a shit

At the same time, due to either incompetence or outright malevolence, US expansionism in Eastern Europe after the Cold War has more or less forced the Russians to jump in the Chinese, giving them a perfect position to control central asia for the century.

China has engaged in absolutely massive infrastructure projects to create what they term a new silk road. For one, this allows them to negate US ocean control in terms of trade since Chinese blue water capabilities are more or less restricted to the cover of shore based aircraft and missiles. At this point it's suicide to directly challenge the USN. Secondly it develops major ties in the resource rich and fairly underdeveloped central asian countries

archive.is/5fqNa

This is actually what going into Afghanistan was all about, fighting terror was the cover story for creating a US client in central asia, however in the long run this plan has been a disaster. It's also a reason why the US wants Iran out of the picture, Iran is a lynchpin for both the middle east and access into central asia

As long as the US remains the dominant power, Russia and China are tied together. Even if it wasn't so, Russia is too far away in a strategic sense and the Flips stand to gain a lot more from a partnership with China

one nigger president and the whole empire comes tumbling down

And with that, even if they were planning a shaving (((accident))) they cant do it now. Absolutely based

I thought it was to secure the poppy fields to protect the heroin trade, because their president back them was about to eliminate them. Drug money is one of the main cash sources of the CIA.

He won't build a deep strategic alliance with China, he's just trying to gain neutrality between the Philippines and China since he wants his country to do well and not be a puppet of the US in the West Pacific.

China gets closer business ties and access to Philippine resources, the Philippines limit their cooperation with ASEAN and the US in limiting Chinese expansion in the South China Sea.

In the perfect world for Duterte, he'll get a deal with China where they keep their military installation in Philippine waters as an indefinite lease and the Philippines get to harvest 50% of the fish in the zone while China gets the option of buying the other 50% at fixed prices from the Philippines.

But then again, who knows what the madman might do. He's making the Philippines great again, no matter the costs.

en.ndrc.gov.cn/newsrelease/201503/t20150330_669367.html

thesaker.is/say-hello-to-southeast-asias-new-silk-roads/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-03/chinas-new-silk-road-make-big-move-gold

All info on the new Silk Road the chinks want to build

The Chinese and Russians have also been quietly building up a military alliance to counter the US, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Right now they're mainly focused on central asian states, current members are PRC, Russian Federation, Tajikistan,Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan. However, both India and Pakistan have requested to be granted membership. Iran, Belarus, and Mongolia are all observing members right now, but it's likely they'll join in the near future.

If the SCO bloc pans out correctly it will be the most powerful political organization on the planet with complete control over central asia and also control over most of the water bodies that touch it, including the south China Sea, Arctic, and Indian Sea

I'd agree it's part of that, but there's multiple games going on anytime something big goes down. For example with Syria, both the State dept and Pentagon want to go balls deep in Syria, but it's likely they have two very different reasons for doing so

Why you fags like his drug politics? Hitler was a consumer of meth.

Why is that? I'm pretty sure they have the same reasons, since they both work for the same people. Of course these reasons are multiple, from securing the gas pipelines from Qatar into Europe in order to shoah the Russian economy, to seizing the Levant and securing the Golan Heights in the name of Greater Israel.

There are always many reasons, one more was that Afghanistan's banks didn't have the right (((owners)))

Finger's near the trigger, ready to blast that nigger.

Yes fellow goyim skinhead neo-nazi alt-rightists hitler used meth and had women piss on him and killed jews with masturbation machines while making them play the piano.

It was real in my mind.

He will never be able to redeem himself after bowing down to his Jewish handlers. His test results have returned positive.

Well he's a chink user, I think you had too high of expectations if you thought he would act like a white man.

If he fucks up the jews' plans in Asia that's enough for me.

a big part of it is that the individual groups, such as the CIA, State, Pentagon, etc have so much influence, power, and wealthy backers that they could honestly be viewed as independent in a lot of their actions. While they may have the same broad goals, it'll be done for different reasons. Government tends to be less monolithic than people think.

For Syria specifically, the Pentagon wants to prove American military might in a world where the US is in major decline and being challenged globally, while the State dept wants Syria to become "democratic" or balkanized, the knee is bent or they're broken to the point where they aren't a threat

This user is also spot on, the international elements are the movers being the governments

Don't you mean

The Mad Flip goes even Führer

The CIA is controlled by Mossad, wake the fuck up goy.

No.

Philipines is Aussie clay anyway, the flips have gotta get gassed.

All of Oceania belongs to der aussie.

That's US and UK

UK hasn't been the center of Judaism since the jews moved to USA and Israel after WWII.

By that standard trump is beyond redemption

There's still a metric shitload of kikes in the City

They still control it.

That wasn't that long ago

Are you sure?
You might want to lurk more.

Yeah but it's no longer Kike HQ, that's USA and Israel currently.

Kikes control pretty much every Western European country.

London is the financial center of the anglo jew empire

I'd say it's pretty equally dispersed between London, Tel Aviv, and NYC nowadays.

Timely reminder that the War in the Pacific started because Japan was pissed off with the US's attempt to control shipping lanes from its base in the Philippines.

Imagine everyone was like this. No fear, no bullshit and no tolerance for bullshit. A revolution could begin and succeed in two hours

He's just fucking fearless, isn't he

They used it to enhance their soldiers in combat, they didn't use it for self-destructive recreation.

THIS ASIAN MAN HAS RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS, GUNS AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF CIA
They literally have RWDS. What a time to be alive!

If only more people were like that.

Memorialized.

This muslim faggot talks a big game, looks like we need to free the shit out of him with some democracy bombs, remind him why he's monkey in charge of a 3rd world shithole.
You're not white flip, you never will be.

Tell me more about how mad you that he told your empire to suck a dick

Who gives a fuck if he's not White? He's the President of the Philippines, not the US, so why the fuck would he be White? Between someone like him and a White liberal I'd vote for the based flip without thinking twice.

archive.is/ef1JK
Promuslim antiwhite faggot who wants to flood the US with more nonwhite trash, I hope we do invade your shithole country and burn it to the ground.
archive.is/7dkgF
Here's based trump marking your shithole as the terrorist nation it is.

The most antiwhite shithole in the world is the 60% white US. Without the retards empire europe could be free. He has killed thousands of drug dealers and told the most cancerious country in history to fuck off hes great.

subhuman flip detected
hope you like white phosphorous, you're gonna watch your family burn alive :D

I doubt the US will ever win another war

you flips have never had a successful military offensive in history, your monkey leader should shut his mouth before the lion notices his yapping

It's interesting that Iran didn't make the cut on the list of terrorist nations. The Philippines is a good addition, regardless of what anyone thinks about Duterte flipping ZOG off – Filipinos are a plague in the United States and they need to be removed. Cutting them off from entering is a good move.

Well, unless they took a picture of him about to shoot some motherfucker, then he's doing it wrong.

Nationalism and those of the right-wing persuasion are not in the strongest position globally now, so discrediting anyone with a right-wing mind-set isn't helpful to our cause.

Who cares about this island monkey

t. goodest golem

Duterte is the man. Expect the US to get aggressive (economical pressure) because they think they're entitled to be a policeman of the seas there.

Now there's a question I've been thinking about… since the US is going for dominance, what would Japan do? Will Japan wait to for US missile defense to become a very good shield?

Ramping up nuke deployment is a good idea. Hitting 2500-3000 nukes on the US annihilates them absolutely, never forget that the US is a sick society. As much as they like to pretend their liking for swarthy people. Burgers certainly don't want them before a serious analysis that they're on their side, after that they get inside, which has been happening… now burgers are only regulating how much more it will be.

Nuking the US into oblivion was the only option. After all is said and done, their elite (if they survive) will be the total utter 100% bitch of the immense swarthy to the south of the burgerland.

He literally apologized to the jews for the six gorillion, how are you defending this? Don't answer, we all know you're a shilling kike.

Populace is pro-american
Military is pro-american
Except for muslim dogs and communist kikes like duterte
Don't worry america bro

This guy is based. He is a walking shitpost.

At least try next time

It's just how you hold a gun

does anyone have more shit informing about chinese? I'm interested

0/10 bait, kike.

rate my OC

14/88 you tried

good for him, but beyond his troll activities i could hardly care about some shitskin and their shitskin economy

Nice subversion, Chaim.

bretty gud/10

BASED FLIP.

His face needs more shiggy diggy

Because it was still thought worldwide as a medicine, you lolberg fuck.

im pretty sure hes catholic. but while reaserching i found some bad news. his ex-wife and mother of his children is named (((Elizebeth Zimmerman)))

philstar.com/headlines/2016/10/05/1630535/duterte-no-offense-meant-my-ex-wife-jew

I hold nothing but respect for this man.

This shit should be bannable

How can one man be so based?

ex wife
fucker prolly got redpilled so hard by being married to a jew

Thanks for the high energy posts, haven't been seeing much of that around here lately.

The funny thing is, if the government just outright told the truth about why they're doing the things they want to do, I actually wouldn't mind most of it. If they were just straight-up and said they wanted to go into afghanistan to secure a sphere of influence in central asia, I wouldn't mind.

but instead, they go through all this bullshit to trick the goyim into thinking they're starting wars for humanitarian purposes. And then, because of the facade, they're not able to actually complete their object without massively botching EVERYTHING due to spending their entire time trying to make it look like something its not.

It's kinda hard to be effective in taking over a country and extending your sphere of influence when at the same time you need to convince everyone (including your own troops) that you're doing so to spread democracy. These things are basically antithetical.

If they dropped the facade, America *could have* been what Britain was before the 20th century. We could've had a vast expanse of vassal colonies all across the globe.

Half chan is flocking.

The American state is not united, and while the army might want to establish a sphere of influence the state department wants to spread progressivism and doesn't give a fuck about military objectives.

Ester effect. Jewesses are driven to secude powerful men and whisper poison in their ears.

Exactly. That's what I'm trying to say. It'd be so much better if we just outright had wars for the sole purpose of expanding our power/influence (ie, what every nation has done since the beginning of time) rather than having them be about spreading progressive bullshit.

I was saying this to a friend of mine a while back. I said that Obamas legacy will be the most useful one in all of american history because it shows that when you let a nigger run the worlds superpower, it all comes crashing down within 8 years.

That's why a tiny part of me would be interested in a hillary presidency, since that would also show that women are also a terrible fucking idea too. Also nice dubs

Ah, it sounded like you thought the progressive part was just an excuse for war when it's actually a very high priority.

wewwy

That's nice, when's the next Schlomo ass licking from this gook though?

yea,that's gonna work out

10/10

CIA BTFO
USA BTFO
ZOG BTFO

NATO BTFO when?

No need to pass trough such peril, Brazil and Argentina are good examples or just show Merkel(if your friend isnt a EUcuck or libcuck).

Does anyone know the name of that book that has a cover with white background and the red spot center with a chess piece? It was released about 5-4 years ago and the authors make a superb explanation of the Chinese foreign policy strategy, A2D2 etc.

I read it a in big bookstore and now I'm seeing everything unfold and the Chinese BTFO ameriniggers.

But what if they told you that the sphere of influence is only for the benefit of globalist kikes and your goy ass will be raped and discarded in the medium-term?

Tbh business deals with the Chinese will horribly backfire on his country. The chinks will bleed them dry.

Sauce?

Anacdotal I know but its a peek into the fucked up chinese culture of today

They did it to a country called United States of America, and allegedly that one is much larger.

Is this (goodreads.com/book/show/6478768-when-china-rules-the-world) possibly what you're referring to?

I'm sorry but anecdotal means fuck-all. Everyone is doing business with them.

The kikes in charge of the US did it. They've exported American jobs to dozens of low-cost countries. If China never existed it would have been India or whatever. You're barking at the wrong tree.

Yes, and they are scamming everyone that is do ing business with them. What are you, 12? How do you not know what kind of liars and cheats the chinese are.

What are you, 13, making a blanket generalization about more than a billion people, who have a fair share of geniuses in their population, generally high quantity of high intelligence, hard workers, and rich cultures?

So how are they scamming Apple for instance? And why is Apple unaware of this and you're not?

The Chinese are scamming everyone that is doing business with them. The Chinese force everyone who does business with them to do business with them, and when 1 or 2 people got scammed, and everyone knew that the chinese scams everyone they do business with, everyone who continued to do business with the chinese were forced to do business with them even though they knew by then, that everyone that the chinese does business with get scammed.

Top kek !

Merkel

Hahahahahah what the fuck, did you just come here from Reddit or something?

Chinese are not an intelligent or hard working race. That would be the Japanese. Chinese are filthy, malevolent and unintelligent savages.

Chinese Internet Defense Force has arrived. You slant eye fucks are still buttmad about your Boxer Failure.

You know this isn't Holla Forums, right? Here it's expected of you to actually know a thing or two about different races. The Chinese are no different from the Arabs.

There are many chinese who are much smarter, stronger, wealthier, and more talented than you at a variety of things, a staggering number many, who more worthily contribute to the value and values of civilization: how does that make you feel?

Women are, on average, much more prone to follow authority. In short, behind every "great" woman, there's a man (or another authority) telling her what to do.

Pic related. Notice the body language for men/women at the bottom.

low energy post

Maybe China could outsource some of their worst work there. It isn't a bad deal if the Philippines needs more jobs. China is already looking for somewhere to move some stuff since their wages are going up (or were until some years ago), and while Africa works for mining they can't handle any work more complicated than hitting a rock with a pickaxe.

Umm, it doesn't, at all? Are you retarded? Why would it matter if there are individual chinks that are smarter or more talented than me?

We are talking about race here. Statistically their race is one of the most subhuman, most unintelligent and useless races on the planet. They are down there with the Nigger race, Arabs, Jews and Indians.

Some extremely rare exceptions don't change that fact.

I have no power in the world, all chinese people are bad

This is only true because there are 4x more Chinese than Americans. And that figure is going to drop fast thanks to one child laws. Even if the laws where reversed today it wont help because the practice is now cultural and the generations coming of age have 2x more males than females.

If you were to pit one million randomly sample Americans against one million randomly sampled Chinese I would bet on the Americans hands down. You guys only show so well in test scores because you don't let your less successful students even take the tests and because cheating is allowed in all levels of education.

Chinese are not a shit race but there is nothing really exceptional about them either.

They made it two AFAIK. Anyway, in the I

What percentage of chinese would you guess are subhuman, and what percentage of your race are? Are you talking about the poor that work in sweat shop factories? Just like all over the world economically, a class of people have gained power over a class of people who lack power, and the upper class can farm the ones without power to do hard and difficult, demeaning work for little pay, and then sell it to you. Thats not necessarily the workers faults. And at the same time, the system forces the ones you might refer to as subhuman, to fiercely compete against one another to survive. Also a billion people is a lot. And generally, the intelligent ones focus on themselves and each other, coalescing into universities and businesses and communities, leaving the lessors and impoverished to fend for scraps below. I think the systems and ways of life, have a large effect, larger than you seem to give credit to on the outcome of a persons being.

who cares about the percentage, raw values is what matters, who cares if to create a lot of that wheat, a lot of chaff is produced, a lot of chaff that enables the wheat to be wheat

They made it two AFAIK. Anyway, in the IQ tests I've seen Japs, Koreans and Chinese are scoring ~110 points but that stuff, admittedly, can be very political. What are your sources?

They can have a second only if the first child was female. (this was enacted to reduce rampant infanticide, it failed at that, parents are still killing there first child if it is female)

Ok. What about the other question?

Im talking about like, 10s of millions, maybe 100s of millions

is not a question

Too long didn't read.

Go back to your Chinese version of Reddit Buk-Lao.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
No. There are not even millions of Chinese more intelligent and talented than the AVERAGE white man. Not even close.

They are going to have a population implosion. And there culture will be less robust to financial hardship. They don't save and they have few familie ties (due to small families). They have had a winning streak with the economy over there but you'd be a fool to think it will last forever. When the financial collapse hits it's going to hit hard. Like turning to cannibalism to survive hard. These people naturally lack the same levels of empathy as us which will exacerbate the problem further.

If you were just venting in your safe space, I understand, but why dont you try uplifting the dregs of your own race before pointing your finger at others

POST YFW TRUMP AND DUTERTE NEGOTIATE AND BECOME ALLIES IN THE WAR AGAINST ISIS

Ching chong man, why don't you try doing that for your race? You got a lot of work ahead of you, billions of members in your race and less than a few thousand of them are as intelligent as the average white person.

Almost all of you are subhuman dog eating primitives.

I'll do it for mine, if you do it for yours

But for now, we whine in hell!

Be my guest. I don’t give a shit.

That's actually a good thing for their citizens. The economy itself is export-oriented so I don't see a big problem.

See above.

The global financial collapse will hit hard but the countries with industry will be able to adapt quicker. A financial collapse will put a premium on gold, raw resources and products and China scores 2/3 in that scenario (3/3 with Russia).

What are you talking about? "Us" means the USA, I guess. The financial collapse will bounce the US checks first and set the country ablaze. You're not being objective, user.

I lol'd so hard. Bravo sir, bravo.

Someone who knows their history and integrates it with a good insult.

These guys are fucking retards. Nobody is innocent in this shit. The US built on slaughtering and using slave labor. To this day they are absolute subhuman, exemplified by their foreign policy. Even if they've given great people like Vint Cerf.

Anyways, what matters is the Chinese have accepted some common ground. Their intentions bode no harm to anyone (only to the megasubhuman ultragreedy murican and his hosts) … the fact is the courting of China to countries of Southeast Asia is working and amerianglobitches are getting absolutely BTFO in this thread and in real life, with Philippines for example.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AIIEEEEEE FOOOOOOORRRRCES

HAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCES!

Ok who's XiPingPong ITT?

Vint Cerf's creation will be superseded though, not in all its plenitude. There's still going to be cable(that directs a beam of photons)/servers, TCP/IP.

It will work in conjunction with the new. The new world of the uncertainty.

go back to reddit you fag

And when the world of uncertainty comes…

CM, if you are reading this, unplug 8ch from the internet and make it be accessible only from uncertainty. Don't forget to give us the coordinates.

Chinese save they just don't save liquid money, they instead spend it on longterm assets so its harder for their country to go after it. Its why you see so many Chinese buying land in other countries. Chinese are definitely long term time oriented, we're not talking niggers here.

WE TOTALLY RESPECT DEMOCRACY, GOYIM.
archive.is/sqbWR

All three need to be nuked out of existence.