Obama to decide military action in Syria Tomorrow

POSSIBILITY OF WW3 CONTINUES UNABATED

U.S. officials voiced little hope for success.

archive.is/3EPsj

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lBFIb
archive.is/cwGlD
archive.is/CosgW
archive.is/L48rx
archive.is/kFc49
youtube.com/watch?v=8zmjVWp8x8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe armageddon will be sunday

Polite sage because there are several threads about this already.

I wish this felt more far fetched than it does

I don't see any threads on this.

That fair city in Switzerland
That clean needle in Junkyland

Hey, look, it's "check-the-catalog" guy! There was a thread about this topic a week ago, go bump that instead! Nevermind that you'll get saged by the same guy for bumping a dead thread, if you can even find it!

Order now, and you will receive other great hits, like "Sage-for-no-apparent reason" guy! Or, how about "No, YOU are the CTR" guy? Dial 1-800-NO-FUCKYOU for details.

OTHER THREAD

check the catalog faggots

We're going to need more D.A.K.ka!

what was that 16/10/16 stuff about?

Isn't it 11/26/16?

Wrong. Here's three threads dealing with the topic of "potential war with Russia".

Let me explain something to you goys. You don't have to make a new thread for every little new development on a topic. It's better to bump existing threads with new information. In fact, this is just what threads need to break up the shitposts.

There isn't 26 months in a year you dumb nigger

This is the cuckchan exodus. They think they can act the same and get away with it. Don't forget to report.

Did you know that if you're in the right area around a large explosion the over-pressure can cause massive internal damage, but you probably have nothing to worry about.

If they can't get Hillary into the white house, they're going to draw America into a tangled mess of internal and international problems so damaging and complex that Trump can't do anything for four years. Then, they'll blame it all on Trump and try and weasel another Trojan horse candidate. I fucking hate these people with all my heart.

Failed attempt by WNs at magick.

This nigger has like 2 months left and he's trying to start a World War on his way out the door.

This is treasonous.

And I think we just found another name to add to the list of those to be prosecuted when Trump wins.

He has less than 1 month actually.

I love this meme.

None of these threads talk about Obama openly discussing military intervention in Syria. If you want to be autistic, we should only have 1 Trump/Election thread since we have three times as many of those threads.

This makes them look all the more hypocritical imo. Unless the intention is martial law, which is worse.

If this isn't petty and childish, then what is?

Yeah, until the election. But the new President isn't sworn in until January 20th. King Nigger has less than 3 months to fuck things up.

It doesn't really matter what he does though, anything short of either martial law or going full nuclear with Russia will be effectively de-escalated by Trump.

Obama has no decisive power, he is just a puppet of one part of globalists. Pentagon is completely out of his control and they wipe their asses with what he says.

Starting a war at this time of a US presidency is basically dictator mode. Though Obama is a president of firsts.

If you read between the lines, then this article says

UNTIL DONALD TRUMP SAYS “…PRESERVE, PROTECT, AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” ON JANUARY 20, THE NIGGER CAN DO LITERALLY ANYTHING HE WANTS.

See

Nice double dubs.

hasn't failed yet

The Pentagon has been pushing to go into Syria for a while now, just because they sometimes disagree with King Nigger doesn't make them friends with you

Of course the Pentagon would welcome war with Russia, but they want to do it in their own way, they don't take Obama's orders. The main thing is that the USA can't fight Russia openly, they have to either use proxy war and maybe then join or they will have to instigate revolution against Putin and then strike. They won't do anything as long as Putin is the president.

This thread isn't dying so what the hell, I'll contribute.

(I posted this in another thread, it's still relevant here)

Here is the situation.

The West, as we know, is under the thumb of der Ewige Jude, and the elites here are openly shilling for war with Russia over Syria. Nothing new here. The East (Russia, Syria, Iran, don't know about China) is opposed to the West, but it, unlike the West, which is essentially the US and its lapdogs, is more of a loose coalition of countries opposed to Western aggression. For this reason, things may not be as simple as they seem.

Syria (that is, Assad) is not fighting a civil war. The legitimate Syrian government is fighting outside forces. Again, this should not be new info. ISIS, Jabhat, and the rest (including the so-called 'moderate rebels') are all trained, equipped, and funded by either the West or regional allies such as Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Israel. Now, Russia and Iran are assisting them, but that does not make them based, necessarily.

Russia is controlled opposition. The Jews make up a very large proportion of the oligarchs, and while it is true that Putin purged some oligarchs, he just replaced them with more. The situation in Russia can explained as one group of Jews losing control to another group. Additionally, Putin and Russia are strongly pro-Israel, Holocaust denial is illegal, and there are even reports that Putin is Jewish himself (I personally doubt it, but who knows).

Iran, on the other hand, is not controlled opposition, shown by the sanctions put on them, as well as the painting of them as some sort of evil enemy, though it must be acknowledged that partly this stems from the hostage crisis. They are steadfastly opposed to Israeli Zionist hegemony in the Middle East, and openly condemn lies such as the Holocaust. Crucially, however, they reject the Western consumerist lifestyle, which is a big no-no for the Jews, since they don't get their shekels otherwise. I do realise that Iran is Muslim, but one must resist the urge to go 'muh mudslimes' since Persians are not bad, and Shi'ites are not Sunnis. However, they are not accepting of Christians or Westerners at all, so there is a culture clash. Against, the Jews, though, they are a valuable ally.

So why are the Jews pushing a war? Several reasons. Firstly, there are immediate regional concerns. Israel wants Assad gone. Syria is probably Israel's oldest enemy, and their alliance with Iran stands in the way of an Israeli hegemony in the Middle East, backed by Saudi Arabia (whose royal family is Jewish). Secondly, Assad dropped the dollar. In 2006, as reported by the Chicago Tribune, Syria "switched the primary hard currency it uses for foreign goods and services from the US dollar to the euro in a bid to make it less vulnerable to pressure from Washington." This is significant as Saddam Hussein dropped the dollar back in 2000, while in 2009 Gaddafi was going to drop it and introduce a new currency. The Jews cannot let the supremacy of the dollar be threatened, so Assad has to go, in their eyes. It is also useful to note that Iran dropped the dollar back in 2009. Thirdly, capitalism. When Saddam and Gadaffi were ousted, there was a rush of companies into their respective countries. Plain and simple, it's an easy way for the Jews to earn more shekels.

I will conclude on this point - the war in Syria has become crucially important, but it did not start out that way. The Arab Spring began simply as a means to expand Western (read: Jewish) control in the Arab world. However, the war in Syria has led to escalating tensions since the Jews never imagined it would turn into a long and bloody struggle, one that (for now) Assad is winning. This has not stopped them turning it to their advantage, the migrant crisis is evidence of that, but it has disrupted their carefully laid out plans. This is why people are starting to wake up - in their panic, the Jews pushed too hard, and too fast. Finally, remember that Trump, while he must win, is controlled opposition like Russia. The Jews control him, whether he knows or not. Do not expect miracles from him, but it is likely he will put the emergency brake on Jewish plans, at least, which America, and the West, sorely needs.

This is what I think it's going to happen:

During the talk with his ministers and advisors, they will notice that outright declaring war to Russia puts them into a very weak position internationally, and they will go down as warmongers in history. However, if they don't declare war now, their rebels will basically lose the war and Russia will have a very strong position in Middle East, to the point where they control everything from Turkey and Egypt to Pakistan, and Israel and the Sauds will be forced to make deals with Putin, which will put a halt to all their policies.
This will mean that the U.S. might be seen as traitors from those 2 countries, and finally America has little power about what happens in one of the most oil-rich parts of the world.

Obama, his advisors, members of the congress, the Federal Reserve, etc… all know this, so it's a top priority to stop Putin from having control in the Middle East. Therefor, the best option they have is forcing Russia to declare war on the U.S. and the way I see it, they can achieve this by making demands that Russia can't accept, and adding the condition that "Not agreeing with this is an insult to (((Freedom))) and all the American people, by doing this Mr. Putin has endangered the stability of the world and the lives of millions of people".
I think they might ask the Russians to stop flying altogether, stop helping the Syrian Gov't, retract all their elements inside the zone, etc… And the media is going to be told that they need to exploit this as "Putin decides the fate of World Peace".
Of course Russia won't agree, and shit will start to happen, luckily for them they are more than prepared for this kind of stuff, but I don't know how will the U.S. act.

This is how things will develop I think, it's funny how D.A.K. 16/10/16 might come true if they push their position.

If Iran is actually based, then Obama is as well for the Iran deal, right? Could he actually be a true believer in the far left ideology?
Second thing is, if the world is willing to go to war over Syria, there's a whole lot more in that country than "greater isreal".

I suspect the whole push behind the Iran deal was to try and bring them over to the Western side via negotiation when the stick that Bush threatened didn't work

What I think the plan was Obama opens them up, next good goy president locks them in with a color revolution after NGOs establish themselves in Iran

Iran is interesting, since they're not technically an ally of ours. It's only the Jews that act as a common enemy, otherwise we would be enemies. The Iran deal was done possibly to try and open them up (since sanctions failed) and infiltrate them, and eventually topple the regime.

Ironically this is how the US got Japan to declare war in the 40s, we gave them a series of ultimatums where the only logical solution was for Japan to declare war and hope for a miracle

It's more about baiting Russia, Iran or Syria into attacking the US or a Saudi coalition. If a jet/ship is taken out, then it's on. So far there's been an extreme amount of trigger discipline on the side of Assad, reading up on the close calls that have been had between Russian and American fighters/bombers, I'm surprised we aren't all already dead.

Fun fact, the nukes in fall out were dropped on October 23rd.

Enjoy the next 10 days and the nuclear winter to follow before you have to travel the Mojave dessert salvaging garbage and fighting freaks and ghouls.

If that's the case (opening Iran up), it shows the shortsightedness of the administration, because Iran obviously has access to the internet and to Russian intelligence. I haven't read the documentation on the deal, but from what Trump's been saying, all of the American sticks and carrots have been thrown in the river, so them just accepting in NGOs seems a little far fetched.
It seems like the US leadership started something that they did not want to finish. Hit Iraq, hit Afghanistan, sanction Iran, and you control the most important part of the middle east. But then, you leave Iraq, deal with Iran, fuck around with Lybia, Egypt and Syria… Then Yemen explodes, Pakistan and India start sable rattling…
Seems like someone hesitated at a key moment to me.

got a link for that? sounds like an interesting read
Also, Assad and his Army has gotten a lot smarter with time, they probably now have one of the most experienced armies against DAESH/Al-Nusra and urban warfare.
I saw a video from Anna News where a group of SAA soldiers retook a prison from (((moderates))) in Aleppo. They made holes with RPG's in walls, and it took them 45 minutes to clear the place taking no loses.

If the U.S. invades, they have to factor the fact that they are going against an army with 5+ years of experience, their officials aren't green at all, like the Iraqis.

More like my descendants will still be fighting freaks and ghouls in 200 years.

wew

The world hasn't been destabilized enough for a Fallout situation at all. The Fallout world was ripe with actual wars, oil shortages, and nations everywhere pushed up against the fucking wall. The world of Mad Max was exactly the same, to the point where the first movie wasn't even post-Apocalyptic – it was just regular Australia going to shit.

Besides, I'm sure both sides have fancy military toys they want to play with before resorting to the nuke option. What a waste to spend all that money on jets and bombs and not use them.

Well, Obama's not known for doing a fantastic job.

This. What we're seeing at the moment is normalfag-tier levels of hysteria.

If these rebel factions are happy to shoot down Western airliners, how the fuck are they any better than the Assad "regime"?

Big important point right here, a lot of people think nukes are the ultimate weapon, but this has not been the case for decades now.
Modern day weaponry make nukes irrelevant, they are nothing more than a scare tactic now

Anyone else think King Nigger is gonna get us into a nukyular war so as to cancel the elections and let him stay in office during catastrophic times?

Doesn't it just take a few nukes to get dropped before the world goes to shit?

I mean a nuke going off whether or not it's directly physically destructive will definitely be more destructive in the chaos it will cause to society since nuclear bombs also send out massive EMP waves that fry and ruin electronics in it's radius. World wide and local Communication would break down for a while and God knows what would happen in the chaos as many of the services and commodities we take for granted would be non-functional.

100th "WW3" Alex Jones Chicken Little thread this month

Fuck off, we told you already. WW3 has been happening for 40yrs now. It's a womb war

A genetic war

A war of sperm not bullets

Nah it's the other way around. The nuke option is so taboo that the world has to go to shit before the nukes are dropped. Yeah, dropping nukes WOULD cause chaos, which is exactly why it would take chaos to drop them in the first place.

The world's leaders just haven't gone that insane yet.

It's hard to figure out what's happening since actual news reporting is dead and sources are all over the place. The biggest one was

archive.is/lBFIb - Russian jets fucking around near the Syria-Jordan border while bombing US backed rebels, get routed by US fighters - June 20th

archive.is/cwGlD - Russian jets bomb a secret US/Western base near the same area - July 22nd

archive.is/CosgW - Russian jets dicking around in the black sea, very unsafe since that area was declared a safe, non-Russian jet area - Aug 8th

archive.is/L48rx - Syrian jets fucking around near US troops in Syria, met by F-22s - Aug 19nd

archive.is/kFc49 - Account from US pilots about the above happening

on a scale of 1 through 10, what is the likelihood of n00ks/WW3 before the election?

Let the digits decide

This many.

Given that Holla Forums is 0/many on short term happenings, I'd bet it's between 0 and 1.

Though historically many large scale conflicts started over relatively small events. There's plenty of opportunity for something small, IE a jet or ship being blown up, leading to nukes flying around.

I've been edging for a happening since 2013.

A happening like this means you won't be able to shitpost about it user…

If it happens it'll be from something small, thats how a lot of big wars start, for example bomb hits the wrong group, a missile gets fired at a US plane, Saudis shoot at Iranian ships

wew

We shitpost into the vast eternity now lad

Maybe 1/50, with the average being 1/100 chance of nuclear war in your lifetime.

We shall witness a nuclear attack during our lifetime and my dubs as well.

What are you basing that on? I would say the odds of nuclear war in an user's lifetime would be close to 100%.

WEW LAD

OUR LORD KEK HAS SPOKEN
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Only a nigger.

IDZ GONNA HABBEN HOLY SHIT

It's not just him. Take a good look at the guys running the military right now that are going along with this nigger. It's way past time to stop sucking the military's dick and start identifying them as a massive, massive part of the problem.

They ride the Lockheed-Northrop-House of Saud gravy train as well as anyone.

I'm fucking ready for the Valhalla!

Dear god, what have you done?

Rolling for Yellowstone being triggered.

oh, kek. you so cray

>that Obama has been at pains to avoid.

Is this turbonigger serious? Holy fuck this is some next fucking level mental gymnastics

Confirmed

Somewhere about January 20th is when Trump takes the reigns (assuming victory, of course).

WITNESSED

Start preparing, download wiki archives, stock up on guns/food, and make a fallout shelter. We must rise after such a phenomenon, and kill all the libshits in our path.

Excellent summary. Good points on Syria and Iraq dropping the dollar, I'll need to look more into that.

Dubs checked, the "Dak" shit is pure, unbridled autism.

THE TIME HAS COME

Full moon?

Goddamn, it's like people in the thread have never played Risk.

This is simple. If Assad wins, Russia gets stronger, China gets stronger.

This isn't a game, user.

If we attack Assad, the entrenched Russians will defend themselves.
If we attack Assad, we will glow.

Even at the end of the world, I MUST WITNESS THESE DUBS!
SHADILAY
S
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

WITNESSED

Oh my, lads.

It was a pleasure serving with you. Let's make sure we light it up in Valhalla.

Yes!
POL, WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

The principle of the game very much underlies what's happening in this conflict.

It will be the west and its current allies or the Chinese and Russians making gains.

All this just because the DNC picked the worst candidate in history.

War is going to happen one way or another. Hillary will press Russia. Trump will press China.

praise kek
listen faggot, WN doing meme magic in the past 2 years has done more than any fringe loser in 200.
we don't even have to try and we got egregores coalescing and primal manifestations of sleeping gods awakening, how mad are you.

THIS

Pretty amazing to me. I wonder how much of it is that there's just so many more Holla Forums posters in existence; and how much of it is that maybe… Holla Forums is more representative of the will of higher, transcending beings? /fringe/ magicians are all in it for themselves and their own personal power, but we get more attention from ancestral spirits and the like because we are in it for nation and race.

As a very /fringe/y sort of Holla Forumsack, the clear gap in support from higher powers is very interesting to me.

(X)

it's very simple. fringe looks for "hidden truths" and delves into their esoteric literature on astral projection and the Ichang and sigil making and "magic"
We just want the fucking Truth.

When you serve your race you tap the collective potential of all past and future generations within your race-mind.

Also the Creator blesses diversification through specialization. Simply: God likes races and in-group loyalty.

FTFY

Pics related.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8zmjVWp8x8U
Remind me what the currency was in Fallout. Bottle tops or something?

counter dubs for a glorius future of trump and irl waifus for Holla Forumsacks everywhere

fug

NO BRAKES

BLESS THE NUKES COMRADE, TIME TO REMOVE DEGENERATE WEST

Get ready to ride to the gates of Valhalla!!!

No, (((Sinead)))

Take your r-selection strategy for making whites into niggers somewhere else.

Infuriating.