ATTENTION ALL ANONS WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK. ACTIVATE OPERATION #blitzkrieg1933

ATTENTION ALL ANONS WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK. ACTIVATE OPERATION #blitzkrieg1933

With today's false accusations of 12 women claiming Trump touched them 36 years ago, we need everyone to spread the Hillary and Bill Clinton rape video's.

We had the user from pic related a couple days ago warn us, its now or never. Cuck chan has already had their twitter hashtag censored. We need to coordinate across Holla Forums, cuck chan, and r/ donald to make a massive red pill blizkreig across the net to stave off any damage this can do. They will censor us, so we must get creating.

What is needed:

We need all hands on deck, we could make or break this election if voters are aware of the Clintons crimes. Focus on the Rape stuff as most normies forgot about the 90's or were not born yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcqh0gRy-og
youtube.com/watch?v=zHh73fkDUIs
twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=rLOp2yBhuTE
youtube.com/watch?v=i4nCBryKYF8
youtube.com/watch?v=9kkccwDliNM
youtube.com/watch?v=EPlDvVwER7A
youtube.com/watch?v=3gQiRmlnTiA
youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc
youtube.com/watch?v=fo6bDvDHsuc
youtube.com/watch?v=H_8y0WLm78U
youtube.com/watch?v=04PnV1IngGM
youtube.com/watch?v=1PRqBDcWzbM
archive.is/PzB4J
youtu.be/DuWCZUKFY4I?t=13s
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/786909945350328320
search.wikileaks.org/info
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=tP-Md-Mit6Q
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mZeR4wTBoxiM86th4lOXhMQN8wDWYAt
mic.com/articles/156697/next-fake-trump-victim-4chans-campaign-to-smear-trumps-accusers#.Wl0wAzdl8
archive.is/d25XJ
smartmatic.com/about/our-team/detail/lord-mark-malloch-brown/
opensocietyfoundations.org/people/mark-malloch-brown
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-idUSKBN12E1CK
archive.is/hypnK
twitter.com/PoleonNeo
breitbart.
youtu.be/1l3_8Y0EeTs
8ch.net/pol/res/7841095.html#7850538
twitter.com/0HOUR1__/status/787034112779554816
twitter.com/0HOUR1__/status/787031353279807488
docquery.fec.gov/pres/2008/M4/C00431569/A_EMPLOYER_C00431569.html
twitter.com/0HOUR1__/status/787033182969495552
tweetsave.com/
archive.is/KVyfz
archive.is/ZfQN1
discord.gg/w9a9ZRy
archive.is/W5enl
archive.org/details/BILLCLINTONRAPEVICTIMSVIDEOS
archive.is/bTVb7
drudgereport.com/
twitter.com/_taylorjohn
facebook.com/taylor.john.52012548
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/rabite?lang=en
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.awtgd94de
nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/
reddit.com/…/nextfaketrumpvictim_jessica_leeds…/
americanlookout.com/jpb-the-apprentice-contestant-a…/
mememagicshop.com/product/the-deplorables-patch/
deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/10/13/lawrows-vernichtendes-urteil-ueber-die-us-wahl-in-einem-satz/
youtube.com/watch?v=GojGTmeHhwE
youtube.com/watch?v=UFwoM2pDRec
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/list-debunked-groper-allegations-corrupt-media-donald-trump/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/feldpost.htm
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1134034879&feature=iv&src_vid=04PnV1IngGM&v=VfN9aFnqNy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary Clinton: Rape Enabler - youtube.com/watch?v=qcqh0gRy-og

Juanita Broaddrick Relives Bill Clinton Rape/Hillary Intimidation - youtube.com/watch?v=zHh73fkDUIs

Uncovered ABC footage shows Bill Clinton groping an assistant before realizing the camera is on. - twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Bill Clinton's African American Son 1 - youtube.com/watch?v=rLOp2yBhuTE

Bill Clinton's African American Son 2: youtube.com/watch?v=i4nCBryKYF8

Bill Clinton caught ACTUALLY GRABBING some assistants crotch - youtube.com/watch?v=9kkccwDliNM

MSNBC: Bill Clinton's relationship with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein -youtube.com/watch?v=EPlDvVwER7A

Bill Clinton is a rapist Add - youtube.com/watch?v=3gQiRmlnTiA

Bill Clinton–"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" - youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc

Bill Clinton admits to having inappropriate relationship with Monica Lewinsky - youtube.com/watch?v=fo6bDvDHsuc

The price of shame - Monica Lewinsky - youtube.com/watch?v=H_8y0WLm78U

Hillary Clinton reads from script during interview! WikiLeaks bombshell email MSNBC Chris Hayes Tax - youtube.com/watch?v=04PnV1IngGM

I'm on it, using hashtag: #TruthAboutTrump

thank you user god speed, I will join in

use this video too

Bill Clinton Jeffery Epstein Pedo - youtube.com/watch?v=1PRqBDcWzbM

Someone with a decent VPN start a cuck chan thread, I will bump it.

keeping this shit bumped

Hownew.ru?

you can use a VPN if you have a cuck pass

git out

just because you got banned from cuckchan doesn't mean we're going to do your fucking homework.

I didn't and I won't

Scalia may have been murdered

Looks like one of Trump accusers works at the DNC

All the cool 4goons are doing it buttercup.

defeatist

Welcome to Holla Forums fellow 4goon

fake but they are connected i copy paste another post cus lazy

Julie Kleszczewski and Diane Daniels who work under a Jessica Leeds are huge Clinton supporters. Julie is a volunteer for clinton and Diane has ties to the super pac "Ready for Hillary".

Christ on a fucking bike

Well I'm retarded

Hahahaha, holy shit those dumb cunts.

they DONT work for CF but do all have ties to clinton

THIS is the important shit we need. As soon as any of the victims names are released their background info needs to be dug up ASAP before they can delete any of their social media and also have their names searched through all the leaked emails. MGTOW fags and D&C shills keep spewing shit like "muh toxic women they're all the same Trump is doomed" but in reality these women accusing Trump are most likely not random women off the street. Liberals do a terrible job not shitting in their own backyard and love to have friends do favors for one another. It's most likely that the women who are throwing these accusations are all connected to Hillary or the DNC to some degree.

If it's proven that all these women are working for shillary there's no way that anyone, even the most pozzed prosecutor, would think that their case would hold water.

Top kek

There aren't many Clinton supporters who haven't had Slick Willy's Billy inside them.

(checked)
May?
Anyone who is such a retarded newfag needs to lurk at least for another 2 years before posting.

SLICK BILLY CAN'T KEEP HIS WILLY IN HIS PANTS
SAME GOES FOR HIS GROPING HANDS

Oldfag reporting in for duty

They say it has a mind of its own, that it simply escapes his pants and hunts women like a deranged beast. Feeding it young girls is the only thing that has been known to quiet it.

we really need to be pushing his black son narrative

anyone have a master list of nigger power sites so we can post that on those sites bix nood

SLICK BILLY VERY SILLY
KEEPS A TODDLER ON HIS WILLY

lol

I wouldn't be surprised if Billy fucked a black prostitute, hell he would probably stick it into a chimp if he was horny enough.

Is there anything he hasn't fucked?
If we're not careful he'll become charlie sheen like.
And we all know sheen is a "winner" :^)
Enjoy your aids you retarded drongo sheen.

Bring up the fact that the democrats want to expand the draft to include women and are gearing up for WW3 for this.

If you arent already using it, anonymous claim theres video of bill raping a 13 year old .

archive.is/PzB4J

fucking release it already then lol

Ahh.

I hope meme magic does wonders with this page :^)

u wot

CUCKCUCKCUCK gas yourself you jewish fuck

Looking for the video of Hillary speaking about the rape trial and laughing then cuts to an interview where the victim describes waking up from coma and having stitches down there and how she can't have children. I think it ends with a quote about Hillary not a role model for our daughters

It's professionally done and plays like an official ad

it's terrible ay.

Use the tag #MediasNextTrumpLie or other trending related tags.

how about #HillarysNextLeak

or #HillarysNotFit

or #ItWasSeth

or #BoycottNYT

or #NYTisLying

or #TrumpFireWithFire

or #StopTheEstablishment

or #HillaryShitsHerself

or #BillsNextRapeVictim

or #ChelseaHubbell

I have been studying memetics research, reading papers, as well as stuff on NLP and persuasion. You guys need to take the attention OFF OF the story. Pick a hashtag pick a few whatever. The best way to get seen is posting an image - 7-10 words, and a hashtag or 2. That's it. It'll flag as spam otherwise.

Go on IFTTT and look into aggregating your posts with these hashtags. Just remember it isn't over, they're coming out soon with nukes.

wat

Very clever user

I agree I like this one.

Why is this thread so far down?

Now then, let's summarize.

So for one, that would mean there is one more thing about what the guy in OP's pic said. Namely, that it doesn't only depend on how much the public knows, but what impression key officials get that the public knows. How do we create the impression, that it knows to a large extent? Or as Alinsky would put it, our power isn't just what we do/can do, it's what our enemy thinks we did/can do.

More possibilities.

#RememberJournalism
#RIPJournalism
#TrumpCurse
#SearchEngineJournalism
#RIPNYT (I like this one)
#implausibleTrumpstories (with our OC fiction)

I am fucking brilliant. We make #ImplausibleTrumpStories happen or just hijack a tag, make our 140 char Trump stories.

Breathe, Trump said. Now push!
Congrats, you have a GREAT AMERICA.

Fuck if I know how many characters that is, but you get the idea. We can be journalists too! Make up your own!

If this gets as big as it deserves to be, we need these videos mirrored and any time a video gets removed you need to have a stink ready to show that jewtube is shutting this down.

Might help sway some older leftists.

Christopher Hitchens on Hillary Clinton. Not my vid.

can't argue with those numbers though.

.mp4

#MediaLies

youtu.be/DuWCZUKFY4I?t=13s
Scott adams says persuation takes a masterful use of the english language.
Or something like that.

So, you dumb niggers, in this info/neux youtube bit, they word the situation in a way it's preposterous to believe the media narrarative. Some clips are great and could be reused or remastered.

thanks champ. kinda funny. Hitchens was an atheist, but his ghost is still sticking the knife in Clintons

let's start spreading obviously fake anti-trump propaganda
Maybe people will start second guessing CTR

Thanks for the links. I think as we get closer it'll be important to focus on Hillary's wrongdoing. Lots of liberals have already been trained with the response that "Why is she responsible for what he did?" So don't go shouting that Bill is a rapist. Tell people that "Hillary legally silenced Bill's rape victims (paid them to keep quiet)"

This way, Bill's rape is a priori fact and she is the criminal, attacking rape victims.

this is fucking bullshit user and you know it. pic related is the bitch's actual phone number and not some blurred out speculative fucking faggotry. you can see the whitepages phone number is blurred and you still think that means there's a connection.

whoops. pic related is here.

PROTIP: Rather than creating new hashtags that will be censored one after another, simply co-opt leftist hashtags which will not be censored & trigger the fuck out of them.

This way it's only accounts that will have to be made rather than hashtags.

which one of you made this

Guck Twitter. , exploit their System. , hijack all World trending hashtags

#RIPJournalism is already trending – we could tag that, and add #ImWithHer to make sure it gets to libtards

This is a good idea.

Let's use #HatersBackOff
It's a new Netflix show, so it'll definitely stay trending, and it also matches what we're saying in a thematic way.

ALRIGHT so at the moment we're using:

#RIPJournalism (already trending)

AND

#HatersBackOff (already trending)

#DeadbeatDaddyClinton
#ImWithHearse
#NixonsDarling
#MadameHillary
#HillarysHouseofCards

How come we get to accuse Trump, but we let slide Clinton?

Fucking media
Fucking Clintonfags

We also need to turn our attention to the media themselves
I am talking all of the media
The reporters
The talking heads
The editors and bosses
We need to dox and dig dirt on all of them
We need the media to realize they work for US and should fear US
The American voter is under a full force attack by the MSM
1/2 Chan/pol/ is under full blown CTR shill attack and the mods delete wikileaks threads
As much as we hate those cucks that Holla Forums is far more powerful and influential than we are and we need to help them we can't lose that beach head

Stop posting that fucking picture of a blurred phone number, it's retarded. You either find the complete phone number or you don't talk about it.

WIKILEAKS PART 7 OUT NOW

Tips for searching WIKILEAKS efficiently

Leaks:

WIKILEAKS PART 7 NOW OUT:

TIPS FOR SEARCHING EFFICIENTLY:

Ol' slippin' the willy in em' Billy.

We need to hit the repealthe19th hash tag.
Fucking kikes will swing for this.
DOTR IS FUCKING HERE
FIGHT FOR THE EMPEROR

Almost feels kind of bad

Can we just hijack another hash tag, because they seem to be deleting our hashtags once they get going

Running down her inner thigh and staining her pantsuit

Anons, please spread these to Tumblr as well. There's a lot of normalfags that which uses the site, I'm advising to spread these to Tumblr to reach them since some of them ONLY get their news from there.
Treat OP: blitzkrieg as one of your raids.

Not to blackpill or anything, but Twitter is a very rigged platform. They have shown they are willing to silence Clinton's opponents. The best thing we can do is boycott that space imo. Let twitter wither and burn to ash.

If the media has a tape of Trump saying Nigger its over. Normal faggots are programmed since birth about that.

We have to go Alex Jones 1776 Republic if they have a nigger tape.

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND

PURGE THE HERETICS

We can hijack:
#I'm with her
#clinton2016
#nevertrump

To name a few, I'm trying to hijack these hashtags on Tumblr at the moment.

Okay guys, in a little more than half an hour it's time to fire up those gas cha-Twitter accounts.

Anyone got a list of all the swing states?

joining you

as well, we should email canvas churches in PA

Hey Holla Forums I've fdecided I want to help you fight the good fight. Can someone link some infographs on how to get a believable Twitter and Facebook accounts going so I can get set up?

Okay, where are the actual videos?
I keep looking for them, but I can't find them.

This is why you keep multiple Twitter accounts. So when one gets shoahd, you can just jump to the next as if nothing had happened.

No need. Here

I added a wardrobe of MAGA hats, but its on short notice so I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to do it really sloppily. I use Adventure time and Steven Universe. I should add Tumblrtale and see if that rustles anyone.

You mean like how to set the whole thing up????

Use Ccleaner, clear you cookies use default settings

Get Cyberghost 5 (don't get the latest version) use the VPN.

Go to openmailbox.org, sign up for an email account.

Go to walmart of a phone store with cash 35$. Buy a tracphone prepaid phone and card.

Come home use VPN, go to facebook and twatter and sign up fake email and text confirmation code to trashphone.

be sure to only sign into the accounts after you have run ccleaner and then logged into VPN, helps if you use the same location.

Keep the burner phone off when not needed.

which videos ?? these??

Jon Voight put up a good pro Trump video.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=tP-Md-Mit6Q

bump

This could be CTR psyop

Claims:

That's part of their narrative , that Trump's campaign is in chaos

I've heard about the existence of a racist tape a lot on half-chan but it's usually in CTR comments followed by BTFO etc . Making us think there's a racist tape when there isn't could just be to throw us off.

just speculation

Of course if a new tape comes out today , then maybe

the women stuff is hurting him, not as much as you would think, but even 2-3% damage is bad news, we have to counter it

#WomenWhoVoteTrump

is trending right now

let get on it

I don't think so. I have a feeling it's helping him in that , it confirms his accusations of a corrupt media etc.

The women rape slander is so common and most people have experience in their lives with it. It's being marketed in such a ridiculous way and at such a 'convenient' time… even the most daft bluepilled goy should be putting 2 and 2 together

It could do that more.

Update me on the situation, otherwise I do it via plebbit, any Anons here?

We had another Wikileaks email dump today, so that helps us. However I am worried about the normalfags who might actually buy into this.

Trump needs to drop that proof about the accusers like soon. Its clear that a good amount of the accusers are lying their asses off

I presume he's waiting for more accusations to come. The more accusations and the more time the accusers have, the more details they will add, on which they can then be caught like how Leeds was.

I think most people who are only hearing the media's version to be swayed by it were either not going to vote for Trump anyway or don't care enough to vote in the first place.

They would have to be someone who is exclusively getting their info to MSM and hasn't plugged into any alternative outlet at all yet.

Regardless, even for those outliers, upon hearing Trumps rebuttal and after witnessing the ridiculous way in which the media shilled for it . I think it could even push people to Trump, remember most people distrust the media and don't like the media

These media jews aren't infallible , they are fully capable of hurting themselves in their desperation

I have a feeling the Epstein stuff is going to come out.

The media is pre-positioning it with that 10 year old tape trying to paint Trump as a pedo

Also don't forget the people feeling sympathy for Trump for being accused of rape and pedophilia by a corrupt media in a completely unbelievable and political way

Calling for backup in this tag

#WomenWhoVoteTrump

Everybody get on this asap

I love waking up and seeing Justice in the morning. Fight the good fight anons.

muh hitler

Is he projecting?

Post Meme Warfare music:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mZeR4wTBoxiM86th4lOXhMQN8wDWYAt

Shadilay lads

Dafuq. News outlets deleting extremely recently articles as we speak.

Are they being archived?

they are blaming the nigger tape on us now???

I don't know who is Jewing who anymore.

They are straight up propaganda now.

That is why you archive

Trump is probably going to sue everyone.

Here's the site
mic.com/articles/156697/next-fake-trump-victim-4chans-campaign-to-smear-trumps-accusers#.Wl0wAzdl8

Don't feel like making an account to archive it

There's more of us than you think, do your part and more will appear out of the woodwork.

Seems easy enough but how can we disprove the Trump claim other than stating how poorly the accusation claims are? I remember seeing Jessica Leeds' video of her lie about Trump putting her hands all over her on a plane (most likely full of people around them) and in this false story apparently everyone around them and the attendants just allowed it to happen. This is a pretty good point to make against her rape claim, but doesn't have any based facts to support.

Here's the Archive link for the site: archive.is/d25XJ

I don't know, a claim without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. I would just repeat that sentence over and over again and force them to prove the claim with anything substantial (which they don't have).

Don't link directly, it registers where you're coming from.

When linking put a space in it or spoiler part of it.

That's the issue with proving a negative , it just didn't happen. You point out the absurdity of the claim, thankfully most people see absurdities naturally so you don't have to do much work. You point it out to give them confirmation that other people saw this absurd thing to… some people are naturally timid and don't trust themselves so you have to hold their hand so they have the courage to say "yes this is bullshit, I knew it"

Anyone from cuckchan is welcome to post here in this thread if they are getting banned over there. We normally treat u guys like shit but this isn't the time to scream at each other we all need to work together on this

Typo: "Trump putting HIS hands"

but then again, if any woman were to sit next to trump they'd be pretty handsy with themselves as well.

This

the enemy of our enemy is our friend

*for now

It's disgusting to see how much their finger is itching to press the 'zoom out' button, while the cameras on Trump's rallies are fixated on him during 99% of the rally's time.

Anons, ya guys know that YouTube is currently owned by Google, which we all know supports Hillary.
So, rip, save, and upload the vids in other sites, like Dailymotion, vidme, minds, or insert porn vid sharing site here.

I live in California, what can I do?

Holy shit, for a second there. I thought this tweet was gonna be about Hillary.

Get #SorosElectionFraud trending also with links to
smartmatic.com/about/our-team/detail/lord-mark-malloch-brown/
opensocietyfoundations.org/people/mark-malloch-brown

Like it or not we need cuckchan's numbers to make this happen.

I live in Cali too, but that's not stopping me from spreading information to social sites, like Tumblr.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9kkccwDliNM

twitter and facebook yo

Looks like it's more of the same so far

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-idUSKBN12E1CK
archive.is/hypnK

"He did touch my vagina through my underwear, absolutely,"

The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that Trump would accuse Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim - the top shareholder in the New York Times Company - of helping to generate reports of the sexual misconduct.

Trump will claim that Slim, as a donor to the Clinton Foundation charity who also holds a 17.35 percent stake in the New York Times, has an interest in helping her White House campaign, the Wall Street Journal said, citing a campaign adviser.

Shortly after Trump's comments insulting Mexicans last year, a television company controlled by Slim canceled a project with Trump. "His statement was totally out of line … working with someone so closed-minded was not going to work," Arturo Elias, Slim's spokesman and son-in-law, said at the time.

Elias said Slim had "absolutely no contact" with the newspaper's reporters or editors on their Trump campaign coverage and "zero" contact with the paper's news operations.

short version of shit.

I bet Carlos Slim touched the NYT pussy.

I need everyone to bump my tweets please

twitter.com/PoleonNeo

What we need to do is attack the media personalities with memes.
Trump said the media is the only thing she has, lets destroy it.

Wait a minute, the retractions WERE the angle we were supposed to prevent. OP pic was legit! This is one of those prevented-epicness-scenarios, where a big thing is supposed to happen and the accomplishment is that it doesn't.

I need a little input on tactics. Do you just follow and then spam journalists you see writing articles, or how does it work?

this

there's plenty of (((media personalities))) that are sure to have skellies in the closet. we need to be working harder (on the side) to drag them out

I'm on reddit now, alerting the one of the Trump subreddits to our plan.

I am an old man. I am not as savvy as you youngsters concerning the internet and other social media. I don't even own a cell phone. There is another means of attack however that I don't think I've seen mentioned. And it's been effective over the years in other areas. We all know the news media is corrupt. I think a coordinated attack against the sponsors of the TV/cable news programs may be effective. Write the sponsors, tell them the program they are paying for lies and is corrupt and that you will no longer buy their products/services. What do you think?

wikileaks has ousted a lot of them but we haven't capped on it.

Sponsors are corrupt. What we really should be doing is lynching a channel and broadcasting on TV.

Then it is time that that is done

Tried that before, extensively. Unless the noise is enough to get through to normalfags they dgaf. They are probably aware of it from a certain level on.

I'm curious, how did you find this place on the 'net?

That is why they pay them though. Most sponsors are drug companies and weapons manufactures.

Hang on, won't they need to know who you are for you to get and use your cuck pass? Thus defeating the point of having a VPN?

Or is the purchase of a cuck pass something that can be done using your VPN via bitcoin?

Found and lurked 4chan approx ten years ago. Found this place through that site. To answer your unspoken question, I am 63 yrs old.

Trust me, 4chan really did used to be good. Today they suck ass.

I think you can buy a cuck pass with bit coin.

bumping this post

Kudos to you.
You're likely more tech savvy then you give yourself credit for, even compared to the emoji generation.

I agree with you. I started going to 4chan back in 2005, and the "4chan was never good" meme aside… it was fun. Even to my underage self, at the time.

Where do these lunatics come from every time?

Is there a specific hashtag we are pushing right now?

Or is it a free for all?

#WomenWhoVoteTrump

is heating up.. 200k tweets

great idea. Make them go through each tweet one by one. This video is heart breaking and any person with half a brain will realize how terrible the clintons are. Post this video to the #imwithher hashtag and cause cognitive dissonance in libtards

See

end part where hillary intimidates Juanita is gold

Hillary Clinton admits US created Jihadis

thanks man

ftfy

free VPNs are botnets. Paid VPNs require pay, so they immediately trace you by your account or credit card. Ccleaner does not get rid of all retrievable data. If you want to clean your hard drive, you should magnetize it with a neodymium magnet and smash it with a baseball bat, then burn it. Burner phones require IDs in many countries now and soon will unilaterally require ID of some sort.

You can just use a throwaway email and bitcoin. Or even a prepaid credit card.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9kkccwDliNM

breitbart. com/big-journalism/2016/10/14/obama-change-wild-west-media/

Obama is ramping up the censorship rhetoric,

youtu.be/1l3_8Y0EeTs

Breaking news anons: This moose is saying they've tracked payments to one of the victims through a super PAC.

https:// .twitter.com/0HOUR1__

Watching dilligently. Apologize ahead for my "reddit spacing" I'm on mobile you queercucks.

What are the hashtags we are spreading right now?

>youtube.com/watch?v=EPlDvVwER7A

So this just happened

Top kek

Meme it Best Hitch.

Yes, that's the best idea

ya they shoad #womenwhovotetrump

8ch.net/pol/res/7841095.html#7850538

Use Hillarys ?

#StrongerTogether

I'm scratching my head I don't understand what this is supposed to mean and they're not explaining why they're celebrating. Do you think you can explain? These are the tweets I just saw:

twitter.com/0HOUR1__/status/787034112779554816

"Gloria Allred wrecked in minutes again love #Anonymous Hillary Clinton is so busted we sent it all to the TRUMP campaign enjoy the weekend"

twitter.com/0HOUR1__/status/787031353279807488

"PEEK A BOO Hillary Clinton we were prepared #Anonymous docquery.fec.gov/pres/2008/M4/C00431569/A_EMPLOYER_C00431569.html … This was all a PLANNED ATTACK payoff through friends #REKT"

it sounds like that guy is officially working for CTR but secretly working for Trump

I forgot this one

twitter.com/0HOUR1__/status/787033182969495552

Tran American Insurance
FOLLOW THE MONEY
HILLARY CLINTON is finished thank you Kristin Anderson
We finally can link the money!

If someone can explain please do it. I don't have time to read all the comments.

If i'm understanding correctly, Anderson was hired to do photos for this Trans America event, probably paid an exorbitant about re: her actual skills, then suddenly she comes forward as accuser.

Basically a pretext for a payoff to Anderson so she'll attack Trump.

Holy shit twitter.com/0hour1__ is DOING WORK

I hope we can get this stuff to the right eyes

Wait..Anonymoose? I thought Anonymoose became controlled OP. Did one faction within it go rogue? Or are they bernouts who are or have gotten redpilled?

Either a redpilled analmoose faggot or simply someone that took the identity because that was a popular method at the time for conveying information

Why are you CTR shillfags butthurt over a group thats doing more than you to stop the evil cunt?

Off yourselves

Anyone forgotten that twitter is enemy territory? I'm starting at 24hours in the past and moving forward from there, can anyone start at the current ones and work their way back to accelerate it?

I'll help. How do you want to archive? screenshot or something else?

archive.is goy

Just go to archive and archive them.

will do

There's Tweet Save, link: tweetsave.com/

Archive for Twitter @0hour1__ as of 10:30utc 10/14

archive.is/KVyfz

The problem is libshits have made it a sin to question rape accusations without a reasonable reason. By default you're supposed to believe the woman. This is why Hillary'a actions with the child rapist is so damning - for conservatives, they're upset that a 12 year old was raped, Hillary knew it, and still vigorously defended the rapist and laughed about it - for liberals, it has a lot more to do with the fact she attacked the victim, employing a character attack and making it out to be her fault regardless of which it happened. For them, that's much more heretical than the act of raping a child itself; before you call them insane, it is logical, just cold: it undermines a position of power they've obtained via feminism.

You'll have to have good points ready to deflect the accusation in order to defuse its impact. Thankfully, these are already handy for at least the first handful, which poison the rest. The entire thing stinks even to a blue pill, but only if they actually bother to look into it.

That said, humor is effective with the apathetic. One way to point out its hollowness is how the number just keeps ramping up; was it 2 people he raped? I thoght it was 4? 16? Trump raped 80 women? How can we let a man who raped 500 women become president??

You are required to believe the "victim", but only if the "rapist" is someone the left likes. Bill Clinton's victims are just slut whores according to Her-> campaign.

Here is another hashtag ya guys can use.

#HeForShe

And the most popular anime, video games, comics, manga, and movies.

Also archiving twitter.com/0hour1__ on

TWEETSAVE
Check list NjUqy

The rest is on
archive.is/ZfQN1

Stormtrumpers' Discord

discord.gg/w9a9ZRy

Join us today and make America great again!

I messed up my comment, I meant that ya can used the hashtags of popular/trending anime, video games, comics, manga, and movies.

What did I say, the facebook page from one of the recent ones is already erased.

Nah fam, not on Holla Forums.

Here is a smoking gun to stop these asshats.

archive.is/W5enl

He's deleted already, holy shit.

BILL CLINTON RAPE VICTIMS VIDEOS.zip

archive.org/details/BILLCLINTONRAPEVICTIMSVIDEOS

jesus, is it 4KUHD, or six hours long, or what? to make it 5.9 GB

Sorry, heh heh heh!!!

archive.is/bTVb7

nice collection keep it up

you never know when shit gets SHUT DOWN

Good ol Joe "migrants never going to stop" Biden

drudgereport.com/

Daily reminder that this "cover cyber strike" that they announced in EVERY MAJOR FUCKING PAPER is not what it seems. The ulterior motive here is obviously to set the pre-suasion so they can release an "official" report that all of the wikileaks have been "proven to be fabricated by the Kremlin" Even the nigger in chief is not this retarded and they are going to turn it into a psyop guaranteed. We need to spread #FakeCyberAttack or #WhyDoTheyAnnounceIt so that the claims of false wikileaks are discredited. Our pre-suasion game is fucking critical here.

The cuckchan hack proves credibility.

THIS

Also —Not sure if ppl are following 0hour1__ but they think there's an intel contractor involved w/ Summer Zervos accusation - Her brother works for a private intel contractor that Hillary approved funds for.

Creepy shit - LOOK DEEPER INTO SHADO ZERVOS

AKA Summer Zervos (one of recent accusers) could have been an intel plant on Apprentice. She was eliminated early so it failed, but it was an attempt.

Might be worth looking into

I've got a couple very popular websites, i could even host it. what am i doing?

Mullvad let's you pay with cash.

Bumping to add more energy to the hive mind

ipfend.com are good. they dont trace you or log. you cant get peoples data from a cardnumber.

We Tyranids now

SEVERELY UNDERRATED POST

goddamn did that show really star yellow niggers?

I want to partake in this however I can not use my normal social media accounts. I just created a bunch of fake shit accounts and would love you boys to add/follow me, of course I'll follow back – also any general tips about how to go about making posts that subtly redpill without it being too blatant? I've read some infographics that suggest a 1:3 ratio of redpill/bluepill content, but outright retweeting something like in the OP – I feel like normies/liberals will see through the veil.

My profile pics are just a picture of an /hm/ ylyl – wouldn't my profiles look better if I had more verifiable, real photos? How do you guys deal with this?

Any general tips/adivce?

twitter.com/_taylorjohn
facebook.com/taylor.john.52012548

take pictures of a pretty sunset or a tree or something

shiggy

Someone also posted this idea in a recent thread about #ImwithHer, great idea fam.

end yourself

they've been planning the rape allegations since fucking may, they really don't miss a trick when a candidate gives them a run for their money

News Spam Kit
1. Say the story in one sentence. Figure it out if it’s complex. Make it simple. The Combetta story died because it was too complex.
2. Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/

3. Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/rabite?lang=en
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost

4. Make friendly people on this list retweet and cover your story.
medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.awtgd94de

RIP, user.

I doubt it will work considering bill is much more connected to epstien than trump is. Also it digs up so many skeletons they don't want people knowing about like dershowitz and the prince of england.

Just do what trump would do: parry and pivot!

Strawman.jpg

TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN

TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN2

Witness for trump on this exact case
nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/

Other finds I've found
Another example: reddit.com/…/nextfaketrumpvictim_jessica_leeds…/
Third example: americanlookout.com/jpb-the-apprentice-contestant-a…/

someone needs to get a "female muslim" to endorse Trump. The more publicity it gets the better.

ftfy x2

Idea from this: let's create pro-clinton accounts that have conter-intuitive claims and actually portray trump in a more positive light

sounds like a good idea, but probably unnecessary as CTR and liberals are also using #NextFakeTrumpVictim to ridicule it–so biased censorship is already not so easy. it's better to promote our own hashtags than inflate Hillary's numbers

Optimally we can overtake a niche's (like anime shows) hashtag to make our numbers seem big and not indirectly promote Clinton

true, even though she did nothing wrong (just her job) the masses are ignorant enough to interpret whatever they want. I would say this is shit mudslinging, but these are the tactics that Shillary is using and it's working for her.

explain user

this, also explain that she has supported the rapist through thick and thin, not just silencing the victims

Straight from the playbook of Mr. Vox goon himself.

Or from the mouth of one of those pro-Hillary lunatics on Twitter

Or some good old far-left defeatism.

The system is too strong.

nice try fbi

You left your keys at the office in case you were searching for them.

MSM is now spreading the fact that Trump called Lil Jon an Uncle Tom on The Apprentice.

It's official, he was right

Guess what, user.

That patch got made.

Gibsmedat

GET UP Holla Forums

Can't order it right now as it appears the guy is still waiting on it to come in, but just keep checking back.

mememagicshop.com/product/the-deplorables-patch/

WAKE ME UP

checked. nice post user

fucken a. thanks user. kek blesses this post.

this'll make it a lot easier to share this stuff

also local news or at least state news might have people willing to break these stories and get people talking about them.

How does Twitter justify deleting hashtags? Abuse or something? Or do they just silently do it

For avatar, use a photo of some girl you find on an obscure site (perhaps a find-your-scat-friend site?). That's if you want more followers. If you also happen to have cleavage shots, you can post one occasionally and get lots of nu-male followers. Or you can post a pic of a baby; they all look alike. Either way, in the display name use something that's a female name or otherwise obviously makes you seem female; again, more followers.

If you're doing that, it's because you want to "subtle" redpill. I'd say closer to 10:1 instead of 3:1. Make some/most of the 10 easily refuted "facts" and place them with a major hashtag. Have burner twitter accounts that post the refutations; otherwise, tweet them at times where there are a lot of active redpill people on the hashtag and let them have at it.

silently do it. Usually just replace it with a similar hashtag then rise and repeat.

example; #Podestaemails treads. Twitter takes it down and replaces it with #PodestaEmail. That starts to tread so twitter will replace it with #Podestasemails… etc.

Is this it?

XXX.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/former-miss-teen-usa-says-trump-liked-certain-types-black-people *

Is this the big racist bombshell they were going to drop yesterday? That an anonymous person told a 17-year-old that Mr. Trump only likes "certain black people"? And she never asked him about it or got any confirmation at all?

How fucking desperate can (((they))) get? This is pathetic!

I've already voted. May the God Emperor show no fucking mercy.

*Sorry for not blocking that out. I'm a newfag and haven't learned.

maybe it's the uncle tom thing with lil jon kek

wew

I've cringed so hard I think my teeth receded

Alright what hash tag is being used at the moment?

I think the best one to use at the moment is Never #HillaryBecause, they won't censor it for now but it's getting more and more pro-Trump

It's pretty much all pro Trump. So much so that I have mot seen so many pro-Trump twitter accounts using a hashtag for a while. I'd could say with confidence that #HillaryBecause is 90% pro Trump.

Dude, you're playing with fire.

Praise kek, user.

LMAO THEY SHOA'D #HILLARYBECAUSE

We co-opted their shitty hashtag, they censor it.
What's next? I propose

#StayCompliant

but remember, goyim, that's their right as a private company! If you don't like it, you can go start your own discussion platform and control public thought that way! We get to influence opinion from our servers because YOU DON'T OWN NOTHIN GOYIM

I kek'd and also raged a little
Anyway I've made this shitty oc to spread

I don't understand why all big companies are becoming "progressive" like this and shilling for libshits. What do they stand to gain?

Same as why these big companies backed progressives back in the day, they just did it behind closed doors whereas now they can socially signal in the open.
Look at who buys the majority of useless garbage, women
They are the mass consumers that capitalism was built on, why do you think they were given equal rights? It was all about giving women their own purchasing power because anyone knows how women are the biggest impulse buyers, the even admit they just shop for fun because they love spending money like some sort of weird reverse kike
They divorced the common man and married the market like the cheap whores they are.

Greed, Control, Safety, Malice.
If a politician can control the media, they can silence opposition. If nobody can speak out, the politician has control over the masses.
With total control, the masses will fall in line, and nobody will hear about a revolution. People will worship the leader without question.
Total unchallenged domination of an entire country. The only people who will know about what once was, are those who helped them.

Hillary and her constituents are pulling every string, silencing the opposition, spreading fear of the opposition. It is all over if she is allowed to become potus.
She has demonstrated her willingness to corrupt and collude. She has devotees reciting rhetoric as mantra. CEO's stopping us from talking over social media.
We have been made into disgusting monsters, who don't care, who would dare resort to violence in the worst case scenario. Because we dare to stop her.

Feminism was literally invebted for a cigarette advertising campaign.

It had more to do with the Socialists and the Population control movement.

everything is a cycle user

our time is rolling back around

yes (((user))) keep telling yourself that, the more reassurance you give yourself, the truer it must be, right?

remember how trump would never rise above 5%? remember how he'd never be the frontrunner? remember how he'd never get the nomination? know how they keep saying he'll never win?

ironically, YOUR time is coming to an end, and every word you type might as well be dripping with sweat. Faggot.

You Israel hating anti-Trump idiots have lost.

It's over for you.

Donald Trump WILL be elected the next president of the United States, whether you like it or not.

thats a pretty thin disguise m8
2/10

You Stormlosers cannot stop Donald Trump and Israel, no matter how hard you try.

Magick
*snort snort*

Who cares what Trump did?? These Muselniggers fuck Femnazis and Wheelchair women alike. Piss off with your useless Kike-Action you fucking Kike!

sage this aids riddled clusterfuck!

Speaking of pussies:

"There are so many pussies around your presidential campaign on both sides that I prefer not to comment.”

hurr durr me no speaken swedish

deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/10/13/lawrows-vernichtendes-urteil-ueber-die-us-wahl-in-einem-satz/

CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON YOU DUMB FUCK

that is all

…"Presidents"… you people are a FUCKING JOKE. an yes, that's russia's foreign minister.

YOU PUSSIES

hahaha

Not to mention Trump is buddy-buddy with Jewstein, he likely raped a few himself.

Trump is through, Kek will bring him, and America down. America is done for.

What have I come home to?

NICE
Youtube video's are the absolute best thing to redpill.

This 10 Minute Video Should End Hillary's Campaign for President - youtube.com/watch?v=GojGTmeHhwE

Doesn't help that the usual shill videos are in full effect. such as this youtube.com/watch?v=UFwoM2pDRec

Just had a nice discussion on twitter with a Shillary supporter, dropped some redpills and she agreed.
I don't think she'll change her vote but one can only hope.

Are (((they))) really deleting the hashtags? Based on what?

Facts are:
NO BODY FUCKING CARES

THEY JUST SHOA'D #HillaryGropedMe

TIME FOR #HillaryGropedMeToo

these 2 statements contradict each other

Are you saying that Trump will lose

fuck off

Wew, them activists are really in overdrive.

@InternetVolk reporting for duty.
Where do we stand and what can i do to help?

BUMP!

DO YOUR PART MY BRETHREN!

Holy shit, I was the guy who reposted that thread onto here.

I am so happy you guys decided to take action.

GOD SPEED GENTLEMAN

The magic of the camera. I bet 50% of those people are paid. They even use a cheering tape, so easy to spot.

It needs to be kept simple > Pic related

Hitler himself states that propaganda shouldn't just be "facts", because it doesn't effect the masses. The masses/normies don't give a shit about paragraphs and videos of facts.

People respond to EMOTIONS, IE you find a way to make them laugh, get angry, etc, as fast as possible at a quick glance. People won't read tons of shit about the past 30 years of Clinton, it has to be condensed, normies will only look at memes or your post for a few seconds.

Hitler wrote this almost a hundred freaking years ago, and now we all have such a short attention span this is even more crucial.

Fixed picture

user, I wish I had that book

It's seriously an amazing book. I wanted it as a joke initially, but I'm about half way through it and holy shit, Hitler was a fucking genius. Every single thing he says in the book applies today (play is the same, but the actors have changed)

I got it off Amazon, not sure if you can get it elsewhere…this specific one is the Ford Translation, was just released a few years ago…it is said to be the most accurate, uncensored, and correctly translated edition of Mein Kampf.

Seriously, Hitler was a freaking political genius…He makes Trump look like a novice.

*a God

whoops forgot about the giant fucking watermark

fuck

So anyways, do you guys think this will be legit? What do the stuff so far tell us?

I guess our best choice is to see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully it's false, but I'm still getting nauseous.

Is this some sort of satire?

Nobody cares about shit like this, guys.

Women do according to the media.

Never forget the six million women raped to death by that Nazi, Trump!

Women obey the strong.

Even Hitler knew this.

Hillary is weak.
TRUMP is impersonating strenght.

Statistics 'showing' that Hillary leads in women's favor are faked.

Those are fake? I was worried we lost half of the voters (Guess, I'm right that some of the pro-Hillary guys are the SJW from Tumblr. They brag about going to see GB 2016 and buy tons of merch to spite us. But they didn't show up. I'm thinking it'll happen again), guess I should stick to what I've been practicing already avoid the mainstream news, especially some of the "conservative" media.

List of those claims debunked by October 15
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/list-debunked-groper-allegations-corrupt-media-donald-trump/

YES HE WAS.

And paid the price for being being a genius.

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/feldpost.htm

I suck, I don't know how to make a fake twitter account or secondary account. Guess, I'll stick to spreading these on Tumblr (Since, I've already got most of the YT vids on this list up).

Third pic is a misquote. Hitler didn't say that.

Here's the updated Hillary Reads from Script (The Poster said the other one's blurry. I guess ya guys knew that): youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1134034879&feature=iv&src_vid=04PnV1IngGM&v=VfN9aFnqNy4