UNESCO votes: No connection between Temple Mount and Judaism

oh shit fuck
is this the biggest redpill of 21st century so far?

>jpost.com/Breaking-News/UNESCO-No-connection-between-Temple-Mount-and-Judaism-470050

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/50JNh
archive.is/e2cip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We know already that modern Talmudism bears little resemblance to Ancient Judaism.

cmon now

archive.fo/50JNh

Kikes are probably gonna be butthurt about this, but i thought UNESCO was jew owned? Is that some attempt at 3d chess?

Reminder that Rome did nothing wrong.

Poetic justice heart

There's a fairly big distinctional difference between Zionist kike's and regular Jews cupcake.

Yeah

One belongs in the oven the other in the gas chamber.

One cheats you out of shekels while the other cheats you out of your country?

OY VEY

Nope.jpg
The myth of the good Jew/Muhammadan.

Talking about Rome, allowing "good" jews was the beginning of their downfall.

Jewish Bolshevism vs. Jewish Zionism.

Neither group is good, but they're bad in different ways.

One stabs you in the back the other shoots you from behind.

Milo, is that you?
Kill yourself you fucking kike.

Which isn't that surprising. Jerusalem is a holy city of 3 religions, not just Judaism. And jews don't even have acess to the Dome. Only their Roman wall of LARPing.
And even the original Jews were migrants to the region. After they slaughtered all the original tribes.

Good goys.

What exactly? Both are Khazarian LARPers in their own way. Palestinians are more jewish than jews.

REPORTED FOR NOT EVEN TRYING

Wasn't there DNA evidence that show that Palestinians have more Israelite DNA than kikes?

Funny how closer to full blooded Hebrews are getting wiped out by halfbreed kike mongrels.

didn't the kikes storm the dome earlier this year with flashbangs and swat crews?
what the fuck they're gonna accelerate things if they aren't allowed to sacrifice that red cow they found

You're right, 80% of jews were Rabbi Merchant immigrants by the time Jesus came. The modern jews are as Jewish as mexicans and niggers that live in America are American.

There are modern jews like the ones Rome BTFO of, and there are the older jews who mostly just killed goats and killed goat fuckers all day.

(checked)

Hitler smiles upon you through his dubs.

Why they keep using the word "jews"?

True, some jews were fooled by the zionist jews, resulting in Tel Aviv being the LGBT capital of the world and in Israel risking a civil war.
Gotta love how jews manage to fuck themselves up simply due to their modus vivendi.

They are jews. It's part of the vancular. It's easier to redefine the pre-AD, pre-oral tradition jews.

Call King David an Ancient jew or make a new word but good luck saying trying to call the modern jews Ashkenazis or "Khazars" or whatever because it isn't happening.

There are no "good jews". Reformed Jews and Rabbinical Jews might disagree on some theology and some might be more liberal than others but they are all a poisonous sect that worships an evil god and ruin everything they touch.

Practice your reading comprehension.

This Jew is based though.

What's his stance on the holocaust and Israel?

Uhh… Nice try, Rabbi. Talmudism IS Judaism. Judea didn't exist until after the Jews abandoned ancient Mosaic Law.

no such thing. its one thing to say 'this jew did a good thing' and its an entirely different thing to say 'this jew that did a good thing wont do a jew thing'

Correct.
Genetically speaking, Palestinians have a purer lineage to the ancient Israelites.
Not all jews left Judea when the Romans kicked their ass.

Kikes as we know are Semitic mongrels that have some Italian, Germanic and Turk blood mixed in with added incest/inbreeding throughout the middle ages.

They are more Greek than Italian or Turk but there's no essential difference.

Of course I know how to fucking archive, did you see my sage?

The ones at the times of Jesus were Pharisees (Talmudists). By Ancient Judaism I meant more the time of Moses. Even then of course they were Jewing around. I never implied that they were good.

I know where the Jews come from, I wad referring to the time of Moses. Not that they were much good then, either.

it doesn't belong to the mudslimes anymore than the kikes though

Kikes butthurted

archive.is/e2cip