Warcraft 3 custom map featuring Donald Trump, mexican immigrants, jews and niggers, played by Youtuber with over 17...

Warcraft 3 custom map featuring Donald Trump, mexican immigrants, jews and niggers, played by Youtuber with over 17.000 subscribers.

That's tiny

Take it to >>>Holla Forums and cap the responses, let me see how cucked they are.

Holla Forums here
this ain't even a good custom map
I expected anime arena tier modding
1/10

Just because you like anime shit doesn't mean it's better.

is that a channel for ants?

Anime is objectively better than all other entertainment mediums.

Every vote counts, we should be going for any person who has over 8k subscribers imo

Take this trash to >>>Holla Forums

I don't even like anime but anime arena had their own custom 3d models for characters
and dota-tier custom spells/skills
FFS there's a reason why JASS exists for War3

Why are weebs so delusional?

>>>/4chan/
>>>Holla Forums

Oh look someone took 5 min of his time and replaced some texture and text files.
How is this politics again?

go away CTR

waste of dubs

kys

thank you kek, much better

Are you literally retarded?

Heh people still playing WC3 nice.

We exposed many times that goons are uaing this wedge. Go back to reddit.

Yeah but they replaced them with files that dont agree with the politically correct terms prescribed by our politicians.

Thats why its significant.

You can do something really low effort and shit, but if it goes against the politically acceptable narrative then you are automatically subversive and cool.

Like Bob Dylan or something… His songs were not particularly good but everyone remembers him for criticising the government etc.

Cuckchan thread

Didn't you listen to one of those faggot pundits? Masturbating to anime is the quintessential thing to do for a Trump supporter.

Whatever you say, Shlomo.