Maybe I'm a little slow to this realization, but I digress

Maybe I'm a little slow to this realization, but I digress.

Every time the (((democrats))) don't like someone, women start accusing them of sexual assault.

Bill Cosby, for example, spoke out against Obama's broken promises in 2012.
Herman Cain was polling ahead of Obama around the time he started to be accused of sexual misconduct.

And now Trump, who they have exhausted all other ammunition on, is completely coincidentally being accused by six women that chose this moment to come forward, rather than any other point during the almost two years Donald has been campaigning.

And let's not forget Julian Assange.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Do any anons have any more of these (((coincidences)))? We could build a defense for Trump with this.

Bump.

it'll be great once they realize people arent going to buying this shit after years of having this shit drilled into our skulls

Go to any university and you will hear similar stories.

Since by law in some states you can't have consensual sex if you are intoxicated, all it takes is a few women getting together and ruining someone's life. The majority of men will have one night stands like this which means all it takes is some women to get together if they want to ruin someone's life, saying they were sexually assaulted due to the fact that they were drunk at the time of benis into vagina. Most of the time these cases don't even go to criminal courts, but students are thrown out of school/lose career opportunities due to being involved in anything with the words sexual assault in them.

NEET virgins are the master race?

What's up with CIDF all of a sudden? Used to be that Holla Forums didn't have a hard time believing nigs are rapists.

500 people were banned from cuckchan yesterday; they're all here now.

OP, liberalism is one big projection. And projection is a trait of a psychopath.
Remember how kikes accuse every opponent of pedophilia and their global cabal that stick together by fucking toddlers?
Pic related one of the most ironic projection machines in history that accused others of projection.

Because it's a crime almost impossible to substantiate after the fact.

Burglary? Signs of forced entry and stolen merchandise.
Assault and Battery? Wounds and bruises.
Fraud? Evidence revealing false statement.
Sharing classified information on a private server? Data showing that we will not be recommending charges.

But sexual assault/fondling/groping after the fact (actual rape has more evidence right afterwards if she actually goes to the police) has virtually no evidence if there were no other witnesses or recording equipment.

It will be their undoing after awhile. IF men who don't give a shit about the opinion of women (mudslimes, chinks, africans, hispandex…) become the majority in white nations, this will stop the problem. It will stop a lot of other things as well…
The Golem will show no mercy to it's master.

I thought that #NextFakeTrumpVictim tag was doing pretty well.

is a rapist
cohencidences

SAGE

What are you trying to say?

Damn. Did people just get bored or what? Maybe the global hivemind attention span is only 12 hours long.

When you have a magic bullet, you use it against everything until you finally meet the person immune to it.

probably because it was all ancient shit and a media circus and at worst, the guy gave drugs to chicks who consented.

He's saying shalom!

LURK MORE FAGGOT

Sage harder, Chaim!

You have to behave with (strange) women the same way you would around cops or lions. Don't be alone with them, don't provoke them, don't even talk to them if you can avoid it. All three are dangerous, and can ruin your life without consequence if they so choose.

Larry wasn't at a dermatologist, the appointment was cancelled and he was at home.
Take your ifunny.co memes and shove em up your ass cuckchanner.
Reported.
>>>/4chan/
>>>/cuckchan/
www.4chan.org/pol/

michael jackson, he was the OG target for this shit, after they destroyed his image he went HAM and started naming the jew.

You should play on people's victimhood and ask them how it feels to be accused of being racist when they aren't (assuming), and correlate that to Trump and so on.

Fuck off shill.

No one is actually buying the badtouch Trump narrative, though. Even normies realize that a dozen women waiting until a month before the election to accuse him of inappropriate contact is ridiculous.

I don't need to, though. They've ruined or tried to ruin so many men at this point that as another user said, even normies are beginning to see it.

I heard that Silverstein actually lost from the deal with a net loss of 2+ billion, since the cost for the buildings was 6.3 bilion (consequently, the insurance was a bad deal from the start).
In this case, that was quite the dumb kike (or one who probably got kiked by other kikier kikes).

This is about defending Trump, stupid nigger. If Cain and Cosby are convenient for that end, I'll use them.