I have a story I need to tell someone. You will do

I have a story I need to tell someone. You will do.

Attached: aboot.jpg (500x500, 47.46K)

She's 7 months pregnant now. It's a girl. Today we bought baby clothes. I feel dead inside. She kissed me on the mouth today. I'm thinking of marrying her. I'm sorry Alice.

That's my story. I don't care if you believe it. I needed to tell someone. Bye

cool story bro

lol ur a raper

Drunk Pussy Rape Stories dot com

In a weird way, this feels like you're getting cucked by yourself.

How much drinking did she do in that 6 weeks before she figured out she was pregnant? Kid's probably going to come out with problems.

like being a rape baby

Oh dude, that's a cool story to tell your lil girl when she gets older "So basically you are the product of an accidental rape"

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-10-29-15h40m18s562.png (480x386, 135.16K)

I'm gonna have to change my pants now.

If you can stand to live with a girl for that long then it was ment to be. You lived my ultimate fantasy user I'm so fucking jelly fuck you.

Can I smell them first tho, pls?

i got u bro

Attached: 9320174446FitRight-Extra-Clothlike-Adult-Briefs-XXL-Pack-IG.png (900x900, 75.79K)

Op if you're not lieing you should tell her the truth. She might hate you for it but considering what you did its only right that she knows.

Attached: CIA.webm (720x480, 973.89K)

oh noooooooooo, that suuuuuuuuuuuucks

You're a fucking dumbass.

Why didn't you try to fuck her a few days after or maybe a week or two and "accidentally" cum inside her? That way she would have knew it was yours weeks after.

holyshit, this guy gets it

btw I mean with her consent you sick rapist.

lol betas

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Lmfao this.

I bet you're only 5'9".

Im not user #1 but I bet you're underweight/obese.

Mistakes into miracles, huh

What? Do you even lift?

sounds like a shitty name for a shitty movie

Do you?

Lol just "accidentally" throw her down the stairs or punch her stomach when you get the chance.

(((datamining)))
but yes, yes I do.

Yea rape her stomach this time instead of her vagina hue hue amirite?

I always wonder, i mean someone like you always thought he was really smart and then you meet someone that makes you look like a normie pleb, how does that feel?

I want to get a little wiff of that, i want to smell it.
How does it feel, i really want to know.

I know I am "smart".

Working out doesn't mean I'm a normalfag, it just means I like working out you fucking idiot.

lol

Come clean & tell her you both were lights out drunk & boned. You kind of raped her but her slut level evens out the offence. So congratulations youre going to have a whore as a baby momma good luck dumb ass.

Who's the normie?
Fucking end your pathetic existence but before you do that, take some basic grammar lessons.

I mean the datamining in brackets.

Otherwise working out is beneficial to intelligence.

Here have a female human cow.

Attached: 1450649863628-0.jpg (512x640, 48.19K)

I suggest not going out like a faggot, buy yourself a submachine gun and rob a few banks.
Suicide by cops would be an extremely entertaining way to see you end your life.
Make sure you record it all as well, preferably with a gopro.

That's why I do it.

No, thank you. You can keep that thing, user.

can you even stream from a gopro though? He can't record if he dies. Or are you expecting the cops to upload the POV footage?

Cops always deliver. Still waiting on the basement tapes though.

there probably is a way

u fucked up u dumb nigger

u married a dirty slut

good with the rape, is it even rape it s right in this situation

publically u are a cuck raising someone else baby

but really it could be yours

you are cuck anyay

Are you literally retarded?

Please, go back.

nigger cuck bois

Attached: 000o0a5cdg1.jpg (335x488, 45.72K)

Now you have to look out for her for the rest of your life, including every time she goes out to party/drink. How does it feel to babysit an adult for free your whole life?

Rapists burn in hell.

I is confuseā€¦ is this how babbie made?