Looks like larper in this thread wasn't a larper after all

8ch.net/pol/res/7812495.html

Looks like larper in this thread wasn't a larper after all.

#NextFakeTrumpVictim is trending too.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/nextfaketrumpvictim-is-why-survivors-dont-come-forward.html
mashable.com/2016/10/13/next-fake-trump-victim-allegations/
archive.is/Vsejg
archive.is/c5e7m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm skeptical of stuff like this because there is so much fucking larping on here, between CTR, JIDF, all the other shills, and anons just doing it for the lulz. That said, given the first hashtag is already trending and it seems like it may help in the current fight against the media, it's worth treating this as somewhat real for the moment. If there was any concern about following through with this, I think it would have to be rooted in objection to getting the second hashtag going. As far as I can determine, there's no harm in getting #Media'sNextTrumpLie trending on Friday. Have a bump user.

spooky

As you correctly deduced there wouldn't be any, as it could be considered as just a reference to his twelve professional sexual assault victims.

Exactly. If the user in the capped image is to be believed, what we'd be doing is actually priming the hashtag before the release of another anti-Trump story by the media so it's already starting to trend just as the story breaks. And as you surmised, anybody who didn't understand the relevance at that time would simply think it was a late reference to the latest scandal that CNN and WSJ are promoting.

As another aside, I wonder how important twitter is with respect to the voting public at large. Again assuming this whole thing is real for the time being, I have a hard time thinking that getting these hashtags trending is solely to get normalfags aware of our narrative. I have a feeling we'd accomplishing some other goal and we just don't know what it is yet.

4cuckers make a billion predictions a minute just so they can be le next ebin screengrab.

If it is video or audio "evidence", calling it a fake won't work. Even though it is very possible to fake both video and audio, the general public doesn't truly understand that. They're willing to believe photographs can be faked because they were all taught in public school that Stalin edited photographs. But they're not willing to believe that video or audio can be faked. To them, video and audio may as well be the word of god.

Have a bump OP.

Bump

Wasn't there an exact same thing for like few days back?

We see you, Schlomo.

Isn't this all after the first video came out, and rumors of the second video were already circulating? He's not predicting anything

Calling someone a kike because they're pointing out mindless halfchan larping doesn't work here.

Here's your evidence that the first hashtag is having an effect. A pretty big one, at that.

nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/nextfaketrumpvictim-is-why-survivors-dont-come-forward.html
mashable.com/2016/10/13/next-fake-trump-victim-allegations/

If you search for "#NextFakeTrumpVictim" on your favorite search engine, you'll find tons of forum links where conservatives are trying to get everybody to tweet it, and where libshits are losing their minds at the misogyny and rape culture. I'd say we definitely need to follow through with the second hashtag on Friday.

Bumping for truth

Sounds like there will be another "surprise" campaign coordinated by cuckservatives to disown Trump based on the second point, seems too good of an advantage for them to ignore it.

You need to make this hashtag trending at a particular date so that we can fuck the media.

Twitter has consistently deleted inconvenient hashtags, but they won't this time becauseā€¦ well, trust us goyim.

There's absolutely no way this can backfire and instead bring attention to some new stories.

Yeah twitter definitely deleted the #NextFakeTrumpVictim hashtag that has been trending for days, often at #1.

You'd expect the n-word but I've got my fingers crossed for naming the jew

One can hope.

His timeline was bullshit. and predicting that they would bring out a "pervy" Trump video doesn't make someone an insider.

I see no harm in making these trend even if the predictions in the screencap aren't true.

With all these emails and premonitions of war stuff is tense. An opportunity to blow off some steam and trigger some kikes would be optimal.

Here's the laydown. Because of the shitstorm that brewed on 4chan and Holla Forums, they had to shut it down for a day. This was an attempt to make it forgotten. The shillstorm was proof they wanted to shut it down but anons kept the threads up.

Bump

What a waste.

Trump calling nigger a nigger or kike a kike like any normal person.

Except that normal people won't have a media campaign for an entire month repeating it

Kek speaks.
You should listen.

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT???

I hope you archived the page

Bump this thread

KEK WILLS IT

archive.is/Vsejg
archive.is/c5e7m

it's goons. that's a goon thing

or he was a meme magician planting the seeds to create what would become truth

bumping for kek

How do we pre-suade this?

According to the OP image, the next leak will be some sort of racist comment.

What we need to do, is to create some sort of frame beforehand that will minimise the affect of the next hit. Obviously Trump is going with the lugenpresse angle, maybe he knows that the next hit is disputable?

Other ideas/brainstorm:

Meme magic is a form of mass public persuasion, if the 'racist' video is already out there we can't erase the video but we can change how it is received.

From the hashtag proposed, it seems like the racist remark one will have one with either plausible deniability or one that seems fake. If not that then it is likely that he simply uses a slur but doesn't state anything outrageous, which the media will try to use as proof of fake controversies like the cucks that tried to stab Trump in the back over the statement that the judge ruling over Trump U was likely influenced by the judge being Mexican.

That would be like another shoah. The first person to bring that idea up in public would probably get v& within days.

Bump

Anyone with some knowledge into how the media works, could've guessed that.

The n-word? Take you balls back faggot and say nigger.

Are you a christcuck, by chance?

LE 9GAG ARMY SALUTES YOU, SERGEANT!

He's already said many "racist" remarks by (((their))) standards.

"nigger" is a disrespectful hate-word, please don't refer to bootlipped spear-chucking porch monkeys with such language