The terracota soldieres were built by the white man

Archaeologists in China have uncovered evidence that an ancient greek oversaw and supervised the construction of the terracota soldiers who were buried with the first Emperor of China.

The (((BBC))) is going to do a documentary on it.

>Experts are particularly excited by the discovery of DNA suggesting Westerners lived in the area during the time of Qin Shi Huang, from 259 to 210 BC.

Source: archive.is/LREiP

I love being white

Other urls found in this thread:

tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html
tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace2.html
cienciologia.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/march-of-the-titans-23/
cienciologia.wordpress.com/category/were-the-greeks-blond-and-blue-eyed/
sites.google.com/a/wpsstudents.org/muslim-spain1/home/architecture-in-al-andaluz/social-classes-and-language
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf5LRUiGnjA
vault-co.blogspot.nl/2015/05/an-old-painting-of-neanderthals-before.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgh-rC80ZPc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngāti_Hotu
chechar.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/nordic-invasion-precedes-rise-of-classical-civilization-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peloponnesian_War
cienciologia.wordpress.com/category/esparta-y-su-ley/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/06/new-information-on-basal-eurasian.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhist_art).
genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/2014_Nature_Lazaridis_EuropeThreeAncestries.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome#Demography
pastebin.com/0cefECyc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatole_Klyosov#Publications_on_DNA_genealogy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
history.com/news/history-lists/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-genghis-khan
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
vimeo.com/469513
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
spiegel.de/international/dna-analysis-shows-native-americans-had-european-roots-a-954675.html
history.com/shows/america-unearthed/season-2/episode-11
amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/
archive.org/details/thorheyerdahlaku037009mbp
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
archive.is/zkcEQ
archive.is/0FNWk
archive.is/62VBS
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
archive.is/s5C9X
thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/21705-western-roman-empire-overwhelmed-by-immigrants
tikaboo.com/library/kybalion.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

Pic one, faggot.

People have this strange impression that all of History was more or less like the Dark Ages, where no-one ever traveled. This is a ridiculous assumption. Mother fuckers have been traveling across continents and seas since before the stone age.

Look, we know nothing about history before 1500, all history textbooks are bullshit made up by jesuits. I have stopped long time ago believing these fables they feed us. If BBC pushes this I definitely don't believe.

This is getting out of hand.

This.

WE WUZ EVERYONE

Dumbass they were white 2000-2500 years ago, what you see now are turk, african rape babies.

An extensive study of sites in Xinjiang Province, China, have revealed European-specific mitochondrial DNA, suggesting Westerners traveled, settled and then wanked their dna all over the terracota soldiers as is the standard practice for greek ceramicists.

WUZ

CHINKZ

we wuz afrikan rape babbys

Right on brother.
Allthough in this case it were not jesuits, but the chinese themselves.

I guess that means these soldiers are rightful white clay.

I suspect that would actually be good for Euros, like when the barbarians marched unopposed into Rome and freed the people from the insane policies of Western government. They had a golden age under barbarian rule.

toppest of lels, carlos

Why would the Chinese say Greeks wuz terracotta soldiers sculptors?

I can't agree; the Chinese Communists have a reputation for destroying lots of cultural artifacts and buildings when they take over. It's what some people blame the current pitiful state of Chinese culture on, because they killed most of the intellectuals and scholars and lead to large amounts of culture and knowledge being lost.

I'd be pretty skeptical of anything coming out of China too; they have a reputation for falsifying history to suit their own ends.

I think that it might be benefitial in these cases:
1. kikes are moving their power centre into china, so making chinks related to whites will make us more accepting of them as the new world police
2. it might be because of the global government - you are related goy
3. they might want to propagate the idea, that we are all mongrels - human race, one race - so why worry about miscegenation?
It's all subconscious programming. Don't trust these kike's fables.

Hell would be better than that.

This is a meme. The Chinese have perfected the Jewing of their own kind and don't actually need Jews to do anything. I'd imagine the Chinese laugh at people like Zuckerberg who are trying to jump on the Chink train.

Mao isn't in charge of China anymore.

And Hell would be MUCH better than Europe circa current year.

WE WUZ MANDARINS N SHIT

Accurate assessment of the situation kind sire.

Yeah, because we know the current leaders of China are so much more charitable; just look at how they've treated Tibet and Hong Kong…

Oh wait.

Compared to the 50s and 60s, Tibet and Hong Kong may as well be picnics.

You aren't fooling anyone ping pong. Watch out for the mongols.

I'm reading the Iliad and noticed the description of the warriors is very Germanic. Achilles is desribed as having golden/red hair.

Med here, golden and red hair are not exclusive to Germanic people, I have 2 cousins with dirty blonde hair and 1 with red hair.

You goys ready for the greatest story ever told?

tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html

Literally

dont forget to read part 2
tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace2.html

And that's just about it, it doesn't say that all of the Chinese civilization was made by them.

Yeah no shit, what a fucking discovery.

Listen goy, you understand how different modern day Spanish are to 700 years ago? and 700 years before that? Even 700 years before that!

4 completely different peoples because of being conquered by Visigoths, Moors then finally Austrians. Don't pretend Greece wasnt muddied and conquered over the past 2000 years.

Also how they went from the peak of civilization to what they are now.

Its all about white racial homogeny.

Spanish conquistadors met with Aztecs in Peru, a few thousand years before either existed?

Tell me more user.

This is a contemporary depiction of alcibiades besides a contemporary greek.
While you necessarily change if you life at the crosspoint of the mediterran it doesnt looks as if they changed thaaat much.

Also,
looking germanic=/=being germanic
You found red and blonde hair in berbers, scythians and many other peoples at that time.

I am Spanish, and let me tell you a story:

The peninsula was inhabited by Iberians, the Romans reported on them claiming they were tanned dark haired people, and in the north lived the celts who as we know had lighter skin, they both eventually mixed creating the celt-iberians, a mix of both light and dark, after the fall of the empire the Visigoths came and took control, they did not go in replacing the population at the time, there was mixing, but it wasn't a population replacement, in that time there was a lot of in-fighting among Visigoth lords, which later led to the Berber armies led by Arabic lords to finally enter the peninsula from the south and forcing Islam on the population, once again, not a population replacement, they took control of most of Spain through mass conversions, so you had Christian Spain and Muslim Spain, eventually Christian Spain took Spain back and kicked the Muslims and Jews out, which led to the Spanish Golden age, now at the time Spain was ruled by 2 Spanish kings, after their death, their only heir who had been married to an Austrian gave control to the kingdom to the Austrians, they did not conquer Spain, it was just the new King who was Austrian.

*control to the kingdom to the Austrian family.

Sorry for my awful spelling.

Lol picture on the right is a Turkic hun.

You honestly think modern Greeks are the same race as they were 2500 years ago. Look at the location. Look at the history.

Your people are more muddied than Italians and Spaniards.

Says the moron who does not know basic Spanish history and claims that Spain was taken over by the Austrians.

This is a crucial thing most people don't realize, because they don't know history or are conditioned by today's situation.

This thread proves how your take on history is so ideologically driven that you will take anything at face value and not even do any research.

A dynasty that ruled over Spain, but was Austria ever in charge of Spain?

Queen Sofia was Greek, did that mean that Greece conquered Spain?

Rofl. Spain was filled with Africans and Arabs for 700 years. The men were slaughtered or enslaved and the women used as sex slaves.

They even demanded 100 virgins a year till Europe became strong enough to break the treaty.

Yes the Moors were finally expelled but only after 700 years. Think about that. What will Sweden be like after 700 years of even worse scale invasion?

Here dumbass cienciologia.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/march-of-the-titans-23/

Its a a chapter from march of the titans. I bought the complete version, hardcover. Amazing book on the history of the white race.

Tibet was under Mao, fam. Hong Kong is fine, just like all other modern Chinese possessions, at least for now.

cienciologia.wordpress.com/category/were-the-greeks-blond-and-blue-eyed/

Because that's what the evidence suggests.

Little do they know however that the so called ancient greeks were just part of a culture created by the survivors of Atlantis. But that's another story. webm related.

Do you lack reading comprehension?
I myself stated that they changed, I simply said you cant pin the change on something as easy as haircolour as blackheads were spread there back then as well, while fair haired people were more common outside of europe.

Throwing around ethnic terms as germanic is weird if you dont actually make a connection to what is understood as germanic instead of the haircolour which wasnt as special back then.

If there is one thing that makes me butthurt, its people thinking other people disagreeing with them are automatically part of the the group the conversation is about.
Im actually living in central europe.

Oh and what about the current Bourbon dynasty, it's a french Dynasty, does that mean France is in charge of Spain?

Anyways, pic related, it's rather overused I know, and men were not slaughtered, there was a class System.

sites.google.com/a/wpsstudents.org/muslim-spain1/home/architecture-in-al-andaluz/social-classes-and-language

same source kek

If you are so happy as to question all the info that is coming your way on this thread, why do not question or at least take with a grain of salt what your book says? Or is it because it says what YOU want to HEAR?

We are waking up.

What a glorious age. Aquarius. Imagine the space program if Germany won ww2. Jews are holding us back from exploring space and science. Putting niggers in NASA to evidence muh equality.

I do find it odd that our space program died when all the German rocket scientists we had started dying off.

Those look way too shitty to be Greek

"The expulsion of the Jews

The Spanish Jews were amongst the first to feel the full effects of the fall of the Moors from power in Spain. In 1492 Isabella and Ferdinand formally expelled all Jews from that country, punishing the Spanish Jews for having actively collaborated with the Moors during their 780 year long occupation. The victorious Moors (who, because of their common Semitic ancestry with the Spanish Jews and the already poor relations between the Jews and the Goths) employed several Spanish Jews in their administration of Spain in some of the highest posts, even though there were occasional outbursts of anti-Jewish feeling amongst the Arabs themselves.

In the city of Grenada, the last to fall to the White armies, the Spanish were enraged to learn that the Moorish king’s prime minister and most of his leading advisors were Jews. A massacre of Jews in the city followed that discovery. This alliance between a number of Spanish Jews and the Moors inflamed the anti-Semitic feeling amongst the subdued Goths even further; a sentiment which would later flare up in the form of the Spanish Inquisition and the expulsion of the Jews from Spain."

rip dunce.

This. Basically nothing special happened after moon landing.

also, nice source for that article :)

I'll just leave this here for ya one more time if you want some unjewed history…

cienciologia.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/march-of-the-titans-23/

N

Because my source is a white nationalist historian while yours is the (((BBC)))

What are the current theories on the big A. I put it up there with flat earth shit but you never know.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Those are the words of the site I linked you to, I do not agree with it 100% but it does not defeat my other arguments, you can link me to that book all you want, but my point was that there was a social ladder in Spain and the Spaniards were not slaughtered and replaced by moors, again, you can bash me all you want for that mistake and that link.

Also why multiple replies?

They destroy historical neighborhoods and ancient buildings to build empty high rises constantly. It's literally the driver of their (((GDP))) numbers.

There's been plenty of breakthroughs and all sorts of discoveries it's just that nobody gave a shit outside of space autists. Between the Nixon shitstorm and the energy crisis people ran out of fucks to give for anything that wasn't going to give immediate return.

Pick one.

China has been around for thousands of years. Everything there is "historical". Same shit happens in Europe. Americans in general can't understand this because they live on land that was generally uninhabited even 200 years ago.

So much for the divine mandate. Speaking of I wonder if this reddit cuck is kvetching.
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */eqw15pyl5

One last reply, to drive my point home, the percentage of shitskin mixture in a country like Spain is minimal at best and if anything it's similar to many other countries within Europe, most people who accuse southern countries of being shitskin lands more often than not don't know the full history of the country they are accusing, and/or are ideologically driven.

If Greece was a superpower I bet we would have these same people claiming that Greece was whiter than a ghost on laundry day.

This theory is bullshit.

Everyone knows that Ancient Aryans created all ancient civilizations of note and were only driven out by the rising mongol hordes.

WHITES CREATED EVERYTHING OF VALUE ON EARTH

I don't get it.

Your source is written by anti whites. Mine by pro whites.

Who's going to tell you the truth? The ones who enforce historical equality? Stop being so proud. Its clearly holding you back from learning.

This interview is the author of march of the titans who explains how important white (aryan) homogeneity is in studying history. Basically everytime a great empire starts race mixing it falls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf5LRUiGnjA

The only thing that there is proof of is that whites created the soldiers, that is true.

However Out Of Africa is a jewish lie and the terracotta soldiers were created by Ancient Aryans.

Jesus christ, that link was to prove the existence of a class ladder, nothing more, my main argument is this one

Your moronic brain can only bash me for that one mistake I made, I had not read who had written that article, how about you tackle my main argument instead of bashing me for that one link?

But what to expect from you, right?

You never studied history past what your teachers in school told you. You'd rather hold onto your willful delusions instead of looking at the truth.

We wuz topics should be closed, this does not contribute anything with Holla Forums, even in this political moment.

History is inherently political.

No, everything there is not "historical" retard. This is very lame CIDFing. Most of the "historical" neighborhoods in question are around 100 years old or so and are perfectly viable in their current state. The reckless tearing down of their communities to put up empty unneeded buildings and drive GDP numbers and print shekels for contractors in bed with local government officials are often met with local protests crushed within days.

He's the shitskin goon who shills constantly how no Europeans are actually white, I recognize him. Just ignore the goon.

Obviously you must be trolling or not taking this seriously, i can't believe you are this blind.

I dont need a graph to tell me how pure a race is. Its easy enough to tell by looking at a people and their achievments.

I'm going to bed. Listen to that interview its really good. Learned a ton of important knowledge.

Fuck off chink

On the contrary, I am defending meds from those who claim they're not white, what's so hard to understand, read my post history.

You're just mad that Rosenberg was right.
Civilization stems from Nordic blood.

"no"

Nordics are just a purer strain of Atlantean.

Get that jewish "history" out of your head.

Meds aren't the same race they were in the past. That isn't about claiming they're not white. The ruling class of ancient Greeks were Germanic Hellenic tribes. This is an undeniable fact.

No ones saying Greeks arent white. They are just a mixed white. Like the Italians. Sure, there are some pure bloods in those countries, maybe a decent percentage. But the overall population is far removed from the Aryans that inhabited that land 2000 years ago.

My god you truly are deluded, hey, did you hear, the Chinese built the great wall of china, it must be the Aryan blood in them, right? Only Aryans could pull such feat.

Again, you haven't provided scientific evidence. Only anti-white dogma.

They're not a race, if anything meds are a sub-race, same way nords are another sub-race of the white race, also

[Citation Needed]

SHEIT

I have given evidence: >>7840055

I could masturbate to this power level

I love you Holla Forums

You could just google Hellenes and you'd find all the information you'd need.

That's not evidence it's jewish "science". Try again Mordecai.

Carlos, you get to stay

No carlos still has to go back, but he gets a first class plane ticket.

[Citation Needed]

And where exactly does it say that the Hellenes were Germanic, I still have to come across proof, why don't' you show me what convinced you that what you say is the truth.

The interpretation of genetics is inherently jewish and based on false concepts such as Out Of Africa . The interpretation of genetics is controlled by jewish organizations and companies. You are probably a jew.

Hablogroups don't accurately how the genetic make up of a population. It is very vague and you can claim anything without being necessarily wrong.

B-But Chaim Orgawitz had his papers peer-reviewed by Jews Incorporated he's legit goy!

And a job in the American embassy

The Hellenes migrated from the north into what is now known as Greece.

Also haplogroups basically say "this person resembles this other person genetically to this degree", everything else is just conjecture based on that.

The eye test works wonders. Funny how mixed race cucks always post those graphs to somehow prove theyre master race or something.

Just look at the pic he posted here

I bet he looks like that and its why he chose that pic.

Thats cleary identical race to a modern day turk which is the result of mixing with arabs and jews.

Mulatto's gonna stretch.

-DAILY REMINDER THAN CANAANITES WERE ARYAN

Jewish books speak of a "race of giants" inhabiting Canaan
Jews were ordered to destroy everything about canaanite civilization, from the women to the men to the children to their cities, just as the jews are destroying white societies now

vault-co.blogspot.nl/2015/05/an-old-painting-of-neanderthals-before.html

Jews did not only never inhabit their "Holy Land" nor did they just falsify its original history as their homeland, they also are destroying historical evidence that it was never theirs to take. Neanderthal DNA is found most in some of the most racially pure or former racially pure Nordic countries such as Sweden. The jews are actively trying to hide away findings of neanderthal dna in their country to stop people from investigating the truths about their true homeland.

Neanderthals were not sub-men or even chimp-like nor primitive. in reality they were very much alike Homo Sapiens

So then what makes a white person? What is it that makes each race different and not just race being skin deep?

And what do YOU do? You just make claims about the inherent superiority of X and that X is not white.

Nice meme. Russian geneticists disproved OOA a while ago. Nice try christcuck but we embrace science here.

its so sickening the more truth you learn about the jews only to be laughed at and turned on by your fellow whites, family, friends, peers etc.

You know what, that's it, we've reached levels of D&C that just can't be possible, this is all just shit flinging non stop, I am dropping out of this thread, obviously this shit has to be staged in some way.

Holy shit you don't even realize how obvious you are do you.

Calling it "Atlantis" is an over-simplification. There was a first wave of urbanization around 16000-12000 years led by Europid maritime peoples. They had colonies in many places, including Asia and the Americas, but anyone claiming they were magical except as the originators of the Solar tradition seen in all Aryan faiths is trying to sell you something.

Fucking kike

ATLANTAEN REVIVAL NOW.

You're interpreting it as D&C you stupid mongrel.

Genetic science is incredibly important. However you must remember who is responsible for it and whether or not the tests are reasonable and consistent.

I worked in a botany lab. Humans share 16% of their genetics with mustard plants. Try puzzling that one out. Saying that science is Jewish is to deny the successes of your ancestors. That is mega Jewish. Sorry you failed high school biology but we aren't all low functioning people.

(Checked)
We just need to rebirth Zoroastrianism with Kek=Ahura Mazda.

Okay you convinced me Schlomo nobody is white race is skin deep I am a vegetable.

No. I should be namefagging so you know my posts.

No ones saying Greeks arent white. Youre white like Italians are white. Black, curly hair, big hook noses and hairy women.

The waters just arent pure, get over it. Not saying you couldnt breed that shit out with 1 or 2 generations.

This might sound a little bit like /fringe/ tier post, but that's because DNA is just a programming language, both humans and plants contain the same efficient code just like different software. We live in a virtual reality.

Where did I imply any of those things?

You're retarded, study metaphysics.

DNA is programming, sure. The parts that we share with plants are not activated genes, merely inert genes that we share for things such as the information on how to produce chlorophyll for example. Think of them as uncalled methods. It proves they were used at some point and that we had to intersect or branch off from a same point somewhere so that we both could have the same coding embedded.

Zoroastrianism saw the original solar God of the aryans as a demon ( Deiva ) and replaced him with the God Ahura Mazda and his counter, Mainyu

A true revival of the old solar religion would be closely related to something like zoroastrianism, but with a different head deity, think along the lines of Mithraic and Sol Invictus cults

It is also worth noting that the aryan solar deity is not merely a deity of the sun, but of the "bright sky", which is why zoroastrians "give"their dead to the sky ( they bury them on towers of silence ). The aryan sky god might as well be the God of thunder as well as sun, as he is representative of brightness in the wordly skies

We didn't have to intersect or branch off with them, because we are both instances of different classes that just share some same methods, that were written by devs in our DNA, this world is a computer game.

There is more
New Zealand Skeletons in the Cupboard
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgh-rC80ZPc

Ngati Hoti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngāti_Hotu

This is according to the maori, and there are some living people who claim to be descendent from ngati hoti

We don't have enough evidence for that yet. Seems like a pointless thing to worry about anyway.

Here's William Luther Pierce talking about it.

chechar.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/nordic-invasion-precedes-rise-of-classical-civilization-1/

Yeah that's total disinfo.

Whites were the original inhabitants, it's the non-whites who invaded.

The ancient Chinese were white, the Jomon in Japan were white, the ancient inhabitants of North India were white, the list goes on and on.

WE LITERALLY WUZ EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE

EXCEPT AUSTRALIA AND AFRICA; EVEN OUR ANCESTORS KNEW BETTER

youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo

I'm talking about the Hellenes, Jamal. I haven't looked into ancient China enough to comment on it.

That's wrong. The Jomon people were very likely related to the Basque people. Northern India wasn't originally white, it was filled with the aboriginal people of the area. The Aryan people came in and civilized them.

Yeah except in the case of whites it's actually true.

Ancient humanity was all white, mongols invaded Asia and North America in hordes and Semites invaded the greater middle east.

All ancient civilizations were created by the descendants of the Original Civilization, sometimes known as Atlantis, commonly thought to be either a now submerged network of islands or similar.

The Zoroastrian/old Aryan equivalent of the god of thunder is Atar/Agni.

They're the coastal plans and land/ice brigdges that were habitable when the sea level was lower, Doggerland in northern Europe for example.

No, it's not WE WUZ CHINKZ.

It's that CHINKZ got their [somewhat arguably, relative to Africa,] successful system of civilization from an Aryan global society. Just like in India. Everywhere high society existed you're finding Aryans or Aryan-chimeras.

Holy shit anons, get your dicks out of your own asses and connect the fucking dots!

I'm honestly curious:
Has Sparta actually won any wars? Persia kicked their ass, Athens kicked their ass, all I've really seen from Sparta is a lot of chest beating from a man with a glass jaw.

This shit is going too far, we already have a rich and long history. We don't need to steal history, literally like a nigger, to claim some sort of cultural strength, while proving at the same time we achieved shit.

They literally subjugated an entire race of people and then held power over them for hundreds of years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peloponnesian_War

Read a fucking book nigger.

It's pathetic how you idiots think you're "redpilled" and still believe the jewish indoctrination of historical lies.

The base of all civilizations, cultures, and languages lies with whites. Ancient Aryans created everything.

Here's a great short book on Sparta, user. Get to reading.

cienciologia.wordpress.com/category/esparta-y-su-ley/

details?
1/3 of Athens' population was killed by plague, including their fucking general. Sparta was playing on easy mode and still had to resort to attrition.

Maybe.

forgot to quote

This is shown again through "colonialism." The only races who had anything remotely comparable to us in terms of social organization were all previously inhabited by Europid peoples.

There is a lot of theories. Idk what is true or not, but I firmly believe that the current mainstream narrative on history is false and wrong. There is too much evidence to think otherwise.
What I've come to understand is that history as it is being taught is basically political programming. Best example offcourse are the Nazis.

Right now we can only do the research and spread the word. In the future mankind might find out what really happened, but what is certainly clear is that history has been tampered with countless times.

Pure autism.

A famous example is Central America which was originally inhabited by Ancient Aryans before "native" americans (mongols) invaded from Asia, were subjugated, and because of caste system mixed together into the mongrel race of aztecs.

Evidence will come out in the next few years that the indigenous peoples of the Americas were Europid and migrated west across the Bering strait, eventually circling the entire globe.

WE WHITE KANGZ

Go back to cuck/pol/ you moron.

Sure thing schlomo.

It is a mainstream fact that the jesuits copied and edited thousands of old books It is also a mainstream fact that the original books all vanished after.
It is also a mainstream fact that countless books and librairies were burned.

And do you really think they would keep texts which were damaging to the church in one way or another?

Nice try labeling it as conspiracy. You learned well from the CIA.

You just spew what the jew feeds you.

No, she is German, as is her uncle Philip. They claim to origin from “Denmark”, but Denmark's ruling family is from Germany as well, from Glücksburg.

Yes, in 500BC

Yep, Spain is a lick-spittle of the French since the inbreed Sicilians took control over the peninsula.

AYO HOL UP

IS YOU SAYIN

Is it seriously hard to believe that whites were the originators of all worthwhile civilizations?

pick one, faggot

Neat. Its cool to see how superior races have gotten together throughout history to share information and create amazing things.

As a Southern European, if this is how it is then you can count me out. Why would we struggle to advance your interests if apparently we're not even white ourselves?

Top kek. I'll fight for my family, my friends and my country and the rest of you can do whatever it is you do.

At most I might try to help my Latin group. It's sad because I have relatively close German, Slavic and English/American friends. I wish them all the best but that's all they're getting.

No more "Les Européens" bullshit, I can no longer believe that. I could hit back, but as tempting as it is it's beneath me.

Very much so.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire

Austria was the land of the Emperor of Germany.

I cant wait till we find out ancient statues are just deactivated units from the golem wars with the jews.

user please, :the dark ages" involved a significant amount of travel, that was the viking era, even after their time had gone by we were still traveling all over the place, we never stopped.

That no guilao before 1200s is rank bullshit, the far east was crawling with persians long before that who fled the muslim invasion, they even managed to make it as far as grorious nippon.

This. Definitely cool.

I sure miss the days back when the Middle East was the epicenter of intellect, when the world's best and brightest would come together to compile knowledge. But then the Muslims and niggers rolled into town and ruined it for everyone.

cuckchan pls go

goon/pol/ has taken permanent residence in Holla Forums

They say that ignorance is a blessing for a reason. If only you knew the grotesque truth, you poor bastard.

This whole board has gone to shit because of Arab mods and 4chan floods

Maybe this century when classical art returns, the Chinese will produce a few good composers and artists and then when the country closes down and Western influence disapears, the Chinese will go right back to making the same kind of art and music their ancestors made.

Do not despair, things will get better.

The leftmost image seems a little weak. How many ways are there to build a door or a face mask, really?

No. Semites (jews) are 20% to 40% Neanderthal. Read Svante Paabo&Krause 2010 research and dont spread misinformations and lies, kikel.

This user got it right.

every fucking time.

Let's stay on topic: ant people can't even build terracotta armies.

Link below elucidates upon the significance of this architecture; it's a must watch for anyone interested in the topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no

Double slit experiment prooves informational based virtual reality.
Quantum mechanic prooves pixel like matrix of virtual reality.
We are data from mega HDD.
Most of living nature are just programmed bots, people with consciousness are avatars.
Creators exists, no need to call them gods.

you sound like an SJW, tbh fam

Found the kike

But, DaaAAaaD! An image board told me so!

Tocharian speakers weren't greek, fam.

From my recollection Liqian is the only village in china that is known to have any caucasian ancestry and even then it's only 50 percent and not from the greeks or romans.

Probably from the scythians more than anyone tbh.

You are honestly the worst kind of kike. Webm related.

It is scientific research, done by leading geneticist lab on Neanderthal genome.

Holy shit are there people that actually believe this trash? If hitler existed in any modern form you'd be first to the gas chambers simply as a result of low iq alone.

Projecting?
Maybe this Nobel prize winner could convince you (embed related).

Man, do pseudointellectualists who use political writers in lieu of genetic research crack me up.

every.
fucking.
time.

>>>/out/

Actually, this is true statement.
When we are talking about "humanity", we are talking about humen species. Only white people belong to the human species. Niggers are of Homo Erectus species. Aborigis are of Denisova species. Semites are of Neanderthal species, and so on.

Don't make me laugh. The Romans and greeks wrote on how they LOOKED DOWN upon those with red and blonde hair and particularly light skin. The romans actually had blonde wigs imported from their german provences because their own people didn't have many cases of light hair in addition to having common surnames that denoted a dark complexion like "Marius" (the same term moor comes from).

Caeser himself is written to have BLACK eyes.

Oh dear lord. You do realize that europeans are closer to homo erectus than they are blacks, right?

Middle easterners have next to none of any neanderthal genome. Basal eurasian is specifically noted for it's lack of neanderthal dna.

Then east asians are aliens, arabs are mutants and indians are sea people?

Look, darwinistic selection produces different mutations and results. You may not like it, but that's the fact. Instead of pretending you have any idea what you're talking about when it comes to "DNA" (what you're trying to say is genes).

"We show that the earliest populations of the Near East derived around half their ancestry from a ‘Basal Eurasian’ lineage that had little if any Neanderthal admixture and that separated from other non-African lineages prior to their separation from each other"

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/06/new-information-on-basal-eurasian.html

Yes, I know this is a blog. If you look you'll find a citation to the actual study.

If you stop being a faggot you can post the actual study.

"Lazaridis et al. 2013-2014. "

Literally from line two.

I'm amazed you even have enough brain cells to breathe. People like you should be sterilized.

Just so you guys know, the human evolution theory is a lie.

The reason why they teach that nonsense is so that we don't ask questions about where we came from or who created us.

I'm not giving your shitty blog clicks, faggot.

Thanks schlomo. Now I know to cancel all those eugenics programs to prevent liberals, cripples and retards from breeding. What would we ever do without you?

Calm down. That aryan user probably just started 2 civilizations this week and spent the day teaching pygmies how to make concrete. He's a little tired.

Not interested to click on that link, kikel.
As for the other bullshit you wrote, not interested for the debate with brainwashed idiot or some CTR tier jude.
Beleive what you want.
Jews are 20% to 40% Neanderthal and we know that, you cant hide that fact anymore. kys

Iberian here, it's just bantz so don't get so butthurt. The ones most obsessed with Nordicism and claim Greeks and Romans were Germanic are probably insecure mongrels themselves and are stupid enough to think idealized sculptures and portraits are 100% accurate of how the ancients looked like. Just look at the Fayum mummy portraits, there's varying degrees of European. I think European unity should be emphasized above all (not pan-Europeanism, but having European nations working together and avoiding bloodshed if possible), but most people don't seem to realize that if the whole world were to go 1488, the various European nations would just go back to killing each other over petty disputes like we used to in the good old days.

Mostly, only the wealthy Greeks and Romans of Roman Egypt were able to afford these portraits, so you can't accuse them of being shitskin Egyptians. Egyptians were supposed to be whiter than they currently are at this period anyway, no Arab admixture to blame it on. If anything they were more mixed with Mediterranean settlers.

I've gone down that route. If your innocent philosophizing ever develops into a horrifying disorder like derealizaton/depersonalization, you'll realize the mistake you've made, but by then it'll be too late.

"The universe is a computer simulation." is a false, spiritually necrotizing, anti-White position to take.

Unlike the usual D&C Med vs Nord shitflinging going on in this thread, this piece of news is actually interesting. The time frame they suggested (259 to 210 BC) would fit right in after Alexander's expedition into India and the foundation of the Greco-Bactrian Kingdom. And it's already well-known that Hellenistic art had a significant impact on Indian art (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhist_art). So maybe some of these craftsmen went into China during the same period.

Nice rationale there. I must've still been overestimating how high you really rank on the scale human intellect, my bad.

Also, it isn't "my blog".

Link the actual study, don't just give me the authors.

What does not believing that humans used to be apes have to do with eugenics programs?

And why did you post the meme of a cucked german man? Are you some kind of a bot that blurts out random Holla Forums-esque replies?

Thanx for showing us, why Roman empire felt.
Now be so kind and find some pics of early Romans. Augustus, Sula, etc…

Good point. I shouldn't overestimate his vastly superior reasoning skills.

"Any info that disproves anything I said is now jewish!"

Nice liberal reasoning there. I'm sure you'll go far in life with that attitude, just like all those feminists hiding in their safe spaces at university.

"As for the other bullshit you wrote"

How would you know? You're too much of a fuckign baby to even look at anything that contradicts your laughable narrative.

"not interested for the debate with brainwashed idiot "

Iosif Lazaridis has spent his entire life researching the origins of the human genome. I'm a good 99.99 pecent sure you haven't.

"Jews are 20% to 40% Neanderthal"

Buddy, there's no human being in the world that's 20-40 percent neanderthal.

Last I checked the highest amount of neanderthal ancestry was found in tuscanny around 3 percent and then in finland at a slightly lower average. You're numbers alone without any of your retarded reasoning is plenty a joke in itself.

The portraits date from around 50 BC to 100 AD, you stupid shill.

Literally in his last post

"Mostly, only the wealthy Greeks and Romans of Roman Egypt were able to afford these portraits, so you can't accuse them of being shitskin Egyptians."

It's amazing how nordicists larp as every civilization known to man, but their adherents can't read.

Actually, materialism is jewish position.
Only kike would imagine my idea as simple as some fucking machine and call it depersonalisation.
Not really in the mood to argue with the Moneyew tier Aristotel today.

WE WAS SCULPTORS AND SHIEEEEEET

You can believe what you want in terms of what humans "used to look like", but evolution is very real and very visible every day.

Why do you think people need their wisdom teeth pulled? Because their jaws shrank after they stopped following a hunter-gatherer paleo diet.

Eugenics is forced evolution. Evolution in of itself is just mutations with the less beneficial mutations being culled with more beneficial mutations over representing themselves genetically.

genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/2014_Nature_Lazaridis_EuropeThreeAncestries.pdf

lol, China has no history

Oooo, so its you again. We talked about this few month ago in first "Jews are Neanderthals" thread. You lost badly and didnt learn a thing from that. Same fucking Greek jew Lazaridis, same circle arguments.
Not interested for doing all over again, really.
As for the other bullshit you wrote, all wrong, all jewish lies.
Jews are 20%, up to 40% Neandertal and this fact has been prooved by Svante Paabo&Krause 2010 Neanderthal genome research and comparision. Now kys.

k thx bye

M8, I haven't talked with anyone ever on Holla Forums about Iosif in my entire life, much less in referance to "neanderthal" ancestry until now. I'm pretty sure you're just a half baked moron that hasn't gone outside in over a year.

Also, Lazaridis isn't a jew. He's just greek. Pretending everything you don't like is jewish is childish and moronic.

And beginning of the Roman empire (than kingdom) was 753 BC, maggot.

The roman empire started in 27 BC you mong.

You don't know jack shit about rome. You're just butthurt that romans, greeks and southern europeans in general weren't ever nords because that invalidates your baseless framework your narrative is built on.

Look at his posts in this thread. He's either a complete moron or one of the worst shills I've ever seen. Actually, he seems to be a combination of both: a goon. Stop replying to him, he gets $0.02 shekels for every reply.

If I wanted to shill, I would've started this thread to larp the greeks as chinese in an attempt to drop the post quality of this site.

Don't make me laugh. I'm simply here to make fun of morons.

Be so kind and look at the plate (pic related). Those are Europids. They are Nordids and UP survivers - Cro-magnons, and all between (mixed). What is missing? Semites and Negroids. Now, those pictures of late Romans shows clear semite and nigger impact on European population. Thats why Rome felt and Nordic Germans took over.
So, it is not about Nordicism. It is about racial purity. We are talking about European white race here, not just Nordid subrace.

Lazaridis is Greek jew. He is J2, from his own words.
Also kys and by.

The portrait of the couple in his post was painted between 20-30 AD in Pompeii, nowhere near the late Roman period. Your idiocy is insufferable, stop posting.

They look the exact same south europeans look today. The fact that the actual romans portrayed themselves in the same manner that southern europeans still look is just something you refuse to accept because you refuse to acknowledge that some europeans have always been darker than others.

Tl;dr "racial purity" to you is looking superficially like a nord, ergo you will never accept no matter how much proof is given that an ethnicity of somwhat tanned people with mostly black curly hair built the greatest empire in the history of all of mankind.

Roman empire started as a Roman kingdom 750 BC. Or you are thinkig, it started 27 BC from thin air?
Also, I didnt say Roman empire was pure Nordic. It were pure WHITE EUROPEANS who created it and mantained until jewish lead race mixing fucked up everything.

J2 is a haplogroup, not an ethnicity. It's extrodinarily common in southern europe, especially greece.

That being said haplogroups themselves don't mean much, unless you're willing to believe most of europe is descended from chad.

Thanks for shining more light on you're incredible level of autism, though.

*your

Again. Roman kingdom (later - empire) started 750 BC by white European folks. 50 AD is Roman late period. Are you jews imagining, everything started with the jew on the stick, 1AD?

No, the roman empire started under augustus in 27 BC. Before that it was a republic. Before that it was an enslaved monarchy under etruria.

No race mixing took place in italy unless you want to count the invading german tribes that came and settled after who represented a tiny minority of the populace.

As you can see from the images the romans were not terribly light skinned and look the same as southern europe today.

The only race mixing that occured was in roman provinces long after the fall of the empire, and not roman italy itself. Roman slaves were entirely localized.

Literally the only people who suggest rome was some sort of "Multicultural race mixing paradise" are movies from jew run hollywood depicting black gladiators that never actually existed and nordicists like yourself who refuse to acknowledge that every bit of evidence refutes that.

Ok maybe they were. Just don't go all WE WUZ because of it. Its not exactly mind blowing. There were also asians in Europe though they didn't build anything. Asia and the west were in contact from the beginning. Proto Indo-europeans even had some mongoloid mtdna from scoring with all the kawaii siberian qts.

Jews were annoying back then too, but they didn't have, and Italians are still white, albeit not bure nordic mustard race, like the formidable Swedes.

Romans did bring a lot of foreign slaves to Italy, but the vast majority were of European stock, such as Greeks, Thracians and Celtics

*Jews were annoying back then too, but they didn't have nearly as much power as they have now

Nope. Hardly any came from outside of italy. Almost all that did were greek. The tiny amount of jews never assimilated and left.

"Roman slavery was not based on ideas of race.[42][43] Slaves were drawn from all over Europe and the Mediterranean, including Gaul, Hispania, Germany, Britannia, the Balkans, Greece etc. Generally slaves in Italy were indigenous Italians,[44] with a minority of foreigners (including both slaves and freedmen) born outside of Italy estimated at 5% of the total in the capital, where their number was largest, at its peak. Those from outside of Europe were predominantly of Greek descent, while the Jewish ones never fully assimilated into Roman society, remaining an identifiable minority. The slaves (especially the foreigners) had higher mortality rates and lower birth rates than natives, and were sometimes even subjected to mass expulsions.[45] The average recorded age at death for the slaves of the city of Rome was extraordinarily low: seventeen and a half years (17.2 for males; 17.9 for females).[46]

The overall impact of slavery on the Italian genetics was insignificant though, because the slaves imported in Italy were native Europeans, and very few if any of them had extra European origin. This has been further confirmed by recent biochemical analysis of 166 skeletons from three non-elite imperial-era cemeteries in the vicinity of Rome (where the bulk of the slaves lived), which shows that only 1 individual definitely came from outside of Europe (North Africa), and another 2 possibly did, but results are inconclusive. In the rest of the Italian peninsula, the fraction of non European slaves was definitively much lower than that.[47][48]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome#Demography

No. Each face is result of overlapping some 100 or more real faces.
Sure. South Europeans are mixed with up to 20% J2 and 20% E1. That is, why Roman empire felt and why there is clear difference between Greece and Germany, or South and North Italy, for example.
Sure they were darker. It is called Meaditerranian race. Still white Europeans. But problem is, those Mediterranean race became poluted with semite and negro blood.
Actually no. Cro-magnons are the best. Nordids are great thinkers, but fucking altruistic and naive.
No. That black curly hair people would be Negroids and semites (because semites are part negro).
Cro-magnons (original Eurropean inhabitants), Nordids (Aryans from Asiatic steppe) and Mediterranians, mixed, buildt every fucking civilisation on earth worth mentioning. From Cro-magnons came strenght and practical knowledge, from Nordids great ideas, from Meds great imagination. Combined, they produce European white race, only human race on planet Earth.
Got that?

Not surprised. Greeks were the OG sculptors.

Then I stand corrected. I know that Spartacus, who was a Thracian, tried to incite a slave rebellion which was nearly successful, so I assumed that most slaves were of foreigner stock like him.

But Greece isn't a superpower, and that's because it's full of turks.

So it's not just a meme.

Haplogroup is good statistical predictor. If man is J2, there is bigger probability, he is a jew, then if he would be I1, agree?
J2 is Neanderthalic haplogroup. It shows, where Neanderthals inhabited lands.
That R1b is founder effect. Some white Ice Age refugees fucked some bonobo like creatures in North Africa. Btw, that is, how niggers were created.

Athens kicked all sorts of ass with leaders such as Miltiades in Marathon vs Persian's King Darius and Themistocles later basically the real master mind behind the resistance and victory against Xerxes with the help of famed Leonidas (who couldn't even get the full fucking support of Sparta because they were fags, and was mostly backed with city states with balls such as the Thespians and others).

Spartans rarely did shit on the level of Athenians even if they finally did kick Athen's ass (with the help of many other pissed off city states) they ended up just being self boned with the power and wealth. They were hardcore, yes, but they were very inconsistent.

Tl:Dr SPARTANS WERE OVERRATED BECAUSE MUH 300 PR

ATHENIANS THE FUCKING BOY LOVERS WERE ACTUALLY MORE FUCKING EFFECTIVE LEADERS AND WARRIORS AND KICKED PERSIAN ASS

You are wrong here. Search for Cicero citations about jews. Jews destroyed Rome. With banking, race mixing and Christianity. Same old story today…

lel, lel, lel
Better find some Tacitus about Roman women fucking with slaves…

Sparticus was a gladiator. Gladiators were extrodinarily few and far in between. He was only brought to rome as a result of his success.

J2 and E1 are historical haplogroups to europe long before rome was even built.

Hitler's haplogroup is E1, dumbfuck. That being said haplogroups aren't ethnicity and are known to contrast starkly from actual autosomal studies. See

Does western europe share most of it's genome with central africa too?

There is no such thing as a "mediteranean race", nor is there an "alpine" or "nordic" race. There is a gradient of genes in europe and southern europe happens to be on one side of the spectrum where as north europe is on the opposite side. All are mixed together dating back to times before history was even recorded to at least some extent.

This concept of "regional races" is an archaic and outdated 19th century fabrication that contradicts all genetic research.

Saying that over and over again doesn' t make it so. I've disproved you countless times and all you do is repeat yourself. This is a waste of time and effort on my part at this point.

Lmao where do you even get this shit from?

Bwahaha. You think anyone with black curly hair is subsaharan african? I know northern europeans with black curly hair. Your entire argument is a joke and the faux framework you use to convince yourself of history you've clearly demonstrated no knowledge of is cringe worthy.

I guess archimedes was black too right?

Nordicist rhetoric is so broken it sounds almost the same as afrocentracists. Pathetic you people are. Italy has one of the highest IQs in europe at 103, but you call it "black".

You goyim do know that all history before roughly the 6th century is HIGHLY circumspect due to the book burnings right? The only actual proof of civilizations we have are white civilizations.

JEWS DID 9/11. NEVER FORGET

Holy shit, you're a stupid fucking nigger. Mediterranean features are not the result of mixing with non-whites and becoming "impure", you historically illiterate imbecile. Get your WE WUZ bullshit out of here.

"If man is J2, there is bigger probability, he is a jew, then if he would be I1, agree?"

Not all. Haplogroups don't even proportionately represent themselves, much less refer to any ethnicity. J2 is found nearly everywhere around the mediterranean and europe. Under your logic western europe is "probably" related heavily to central africa.

What is it with you people and your obsession with the neandtherals? I've never even heard of such a conclusion.

"Neanderthals inhabited lands."

Neanderthals inhabited everywhere at one point in time.

I'm going to assume at this point you're just a troll trying to fuck with me, because so far I've concluded that every last thing you have ever said to me is a product of your imagination with no real backing.

There are sources for all of that outside of wikipedia, you mong. It sound like you're assblasted I proved you wrong.

I already refuted your bullshit a few days ago. Your pictures are nonsense and incredibly weak. Stop trying.

We don't know what it was. That was the haplogroup of a relative.

Lel. Says who? The jews, of course. Stalin had have some skull part with a hole in it in the locker. He braged, it is from Hitler. Later antropolical research showed, skull was from woman. Soo, dont be stupid more than average jew.
All fucking haplogroups are hystorical. And of course, J2 Neanderthal were there before Rome.
Again. R1b in Central Africa is because of founder effect. If you dont know, what I'm talking about. Imagine. One blue haired German came to Africa and fuck negress. Now, because litlle negro child is whitier, because of selection, he will fuck more than average nigger. His genome will spread, because it produces better (whiter) offspring. Got that?
Ok. Gtfo with that Boasian pseudo anthropology. There is only one race - human race and shit like that.
Tell you what, jew. Not only races exists. Different SPECIES exists. And you and I are from different species. You jews are not humans. You are stabilysed hibrid from Caucasian Hamnitic specie, Negro species and Neanderthal species.
Yes. Only SSA have pubic hair on the head. Including you jews, who are 30% niggers.

Enought of this jewish bullshit for one day. Stop shitting on this board, high scholl wannabe anthropologist from Jaffa. kys, jew

REQUESTING MORE ATLANTIS/ANCIENT ARYAN THREADS

we wuz everybody

So the Roman civilization at its height around 30BC to 100AD was already full of Europeans mixed with niggers and Jews is what you're saying? Is that why it was the most propserous and peaceful place on earth until around 230AD and didn't fall to the barbarians until 457AD? Read a fucking book you nigger.

Literally the genes of all of his relatives. Not only that but 9 percent of the population of germany and austria have E1b as well. Are germany and austria mixed niggers too according to your pseudoscience?

I don't think you understand what the founder effect is. The founder effect relates only to areas sparsely or not inhabited by any form of human life. Of all places in the world africa has been inhabited the longest by homosapiens.

But like I said the fact that you rely so heavily on haplogroups is what makes your argument so weak. Those who actually research the ethnic origins of mankind do not use haplogroups, they use autosomal markers for the very reason that haplogroups are so often heavily contradicted by actually looking at the entirety of a person's genome.

I didn't ever say that. Cute strawman, though. Is putting words in my mouth what makes you feel better when people disprove your entire broken narrative?

I agree. Congrats on that 5th grade education.

M8, you don't even know where I come from or any level of my ancestry. The fact that you're so keen to call every last thing I post "jewish" and then me a "jew" because you don't like me cracks me up.

Whoops. I guess the "superior nordic species™" forgot how to spell again.

Must be those superior nordic eyes at work. Good job. I guess just about every population other than maybe finns and asians are part nigger according dr. genius right here, since just about all have some level of occurance of curly hair.

Again more of that superior nordic intellect. GJ fam.

(((national-geographic)))

Seriously why are people responding to this guy?

Shouldn't you be at college?

1. You believe in Out Of Africa
2. You insult based on trivial spelling and grammar belittling your opponent
3. You use ad hominem and baseless rhetoric
4. You are a fucking kike
5. Gas yourself goon

Right because like it or not, homo sapian originated in africa. That's an objective fact.

Let's not flatter this bloke. He's not my "opponent" by any means. He's just a terribly confused, misguided soul that's used an image board to larp as an anthropologists and geneticist.

That being said if somone is going to call themselves a "superior species" to me, I will absolutely mock them when they can't spell above a 4th grade level.

"You use ad hominem and baseless rhetoric"

I gave plenty of basis for everything I've said and never once used name calling as a validation for any of it, meanwhile he called me names all the same. Cry me a river faggot.

lmao. You're going to get mad about ad hominem and then call me "a kike" without any basis? The irony is unreal.

Sound like more tears from the triggered safe space baby.

Blow your brains out, you illiterate faggot.
pastebin.com/0cefECyc

You realize Klyosov is univerally laughed at and mocked by geneticists, right? The guy's a hack.

"Klyosov is also known for pseudoscientific[12][13][14] publications on DNA genealogy and its applications to history and anthropology which he describes as a 'new science'.[12][14]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatole_Klyosov#Publications_on_DNA_genealogy

Your knee jerk reactions are hilarious, though - I have to admit. Does the concept of evolution really trigger you to such an degree? You should seriously go outside more.

Jesus, this is basic stuff that not even (((mainstream scientists))) dispute.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians
The Tocharians or Tokharians (/təˈkɛəriənz/ or /təˈkɑːriənz/) were Indo-European peoples who inhabited the medieval oasis city-states on the northern edge of the Tarim Basin (modern Xinjiang, China) in ancient times. Their Tocharian languages, a branch of the Indo-European family

The Tarim mummies are a series of mummies discovered in the Tarim Basin in present-day Xinjiang, China, which date from 1800 BCE to the first centuries BCE.[1][2] The mummies, particularly the early ones, are frequently associated with the presence of the Indo-European Tocharian languages in the Tarim Basin,[3] although the evidence is not totally conclusive and many centuries separate these mummies from the first attestation of the Tocharian languages in writing. Victor H. Mair's team concluded that the mummies are Europoid, likely speakers of Indo-European languages such as the Tocharians.

THE BIBLE
IS
ALWAYS
RIGHT

Some people did came Out of Africa and for them, OoA theory is valid.
Semites camo out of Africa. Because they are 30% Negroids (Homo Erectus), and 30% Neanderthals (ancestor to HN is Homo Habilis from Africa).
Humans (white Europeans) were original habitants of Europe and Central Asia. Different species from semites and negroids.
Homo Sapiens didnt originate in Africa. Jews and niggers originate in Africa.
Klyosov is shamed only by the jews.
Now fuck yourself, ugly schizophrenic non human kikel.

? What do you mean by that? This plate is not from fucken jewish (((NG))).

Now look E1b in South Europe. Greece, Albania, South Italy.. 20%, 30%. Yes, this haplogroup is from North Africa. So yes, Austrians and Germans are polluted with negroid shitskin genome. In other way, E1 would be evenly distributed in all Europe. But Scandinavia has les then 1%.
No, you kieish moron. Use your fucking kikepedia and learn something before shitting on our board.
No, they are not. There are some examples, but general rule is, that haplogroup is good indicator of your phenotype. Look, jou are J1, and I can tell you, that you are kike just from listening your Neanderthal high piched nasal voice.
Yes, I forgot one word. Should be - "different species in genera Homo". Hope you did understand my point, jews are of different species than us?
Maybe you should try some Spanish, kike?
No. Curly is curly. Pubic on kikes and nigers is pubic.

The saddest part about WNs is their inability to move beyond petty materialism, there's nothing jewish about what they were saying, you're just small minded.

It really is sad.

The reason why we exist is to manifest novelty, don't do yourself in by trying to attribute in your mind the worst thing imaginable with an elementary aspect of the universe, you cannot win against the universe because you and I and everyone else are that very thing.

Self loathing is a very jewish thing, don't be that WN.

About as likely to be true as that guy claiming Rome was built by asians.

Fucking owned, I'm glad you called out the materialism for what it was.

People who cannot fathom that this reality is not an aspect of something larger suffer an inherent psychological weakness. They're like the kid who can't handle an amusement park ride because it freaks them out too much.

If one cannot maintain their sense of self whilst retaining the acknowledgement that much more exists beyond this physical "reality", that's 100% on them. I think it's kind of weak and sad, but to say that anything other than hard materialism is anti white is basically saying whites are spiritually stunted cowards, idiots, one rung above a dindu in their lack of self awareness.

I think you call that eroding a sense petty narcissism, definitely a good thing. There is no spirituality in willful ignorance.

Yes. That is exactly what I am saying.Rome didnt felt in 10 or even 50 years. Rome slowly felt because of racemixing in 300 years. Same happened to the Egypt. And that is plan for USA and Europe too. Same plan, same perpetuators. Jews. Neanderthal revenge.

How very true, user, respect.
And that is exactly, what is problem with Semites. No Consciousness, no Soul, no Avatar. Internal thinking programmed bots. Nothing more than ants and bees. Only scenery in the Game.

It's a dynasty springing from the Salian Franks, who were Dutch. Does that mean that the Dutch are in charge of everyone?
Yes

Considering there has been evidence that the Tocharians
FOUNDED
the Silk Road, I have to say
NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What I don't get then is why did they go back? Why not purge the savages they visited and stay there, like the eventual curryniggers did?

Cool source you got there to back up your claims

Sounds good to me, at least all the other asians would stop whining about being mistaken as a mundane chink.

t. chang chong

But do you know who created us?

ayyliens that feeds on emotions.
fear, pain and suffering. best flavors.

R1b tbqh fam

fam, I seriously don't think anyone would dispute this.

A cultural peak is also the start of decline.

fuck off Belka

Okay, so what fucking evidence do you have that any of this shit happened? none actually exists, because you're spewing nonsense out of your filthy asshole

what the fuck are you talking about? I don't need a source when I'm not trying to prove anything. That user knows exactly who I am because I engaged with him a few days ago and refuted his bullshit. Whether you belief me or not is irrelevant. I really do not give a shit.

history.com/news/history-lists/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-genghis-khan

Unfortunately, I can't find it now, but there was a really good article about bronze age technology being introduced to China by caucasians, who lived in the area first. Then the ancestors of the modern Chinese came down from Siberia, moved into the region, adopted the white man's advanced technology, and took over.

Kinda like how white Solutreans were the first people in North and South America, and then thousands of years later the same people (Siberians) entered North America and started slaughtering the whites, then had the audacity to call themselves natives when the whites returned with more firepower.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

vimeo.com/469513

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah

spiegel.de/international/dna-analysis-shows-native-americans-had-european-roots-a-954675.html

history.com/shows/america-unearthed/season-2/episode-11

amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/

archive.org/details/thorheyerdahlaku037009mbp

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

archive.is/zkcEQ

archive.is/0FNWk

archive.is/62VBS

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

archive.is/s5C9X

Why do people act surprised that the same people who have been exploring the globe for centuries and basically took over the entire planet at one point were also the first to spread out across most of the planet and inhabit a region? Whites lived in the Middle East first, sand niggers came later and stole it from them. Whites lived in China first, Siberians came later and stole it from them. Whites lived in the Americas first, Siberians came later and stole it from them. DNA and archeaological evidence proves this, it's not some bullshit "we wuz kangz" nonsense that niggers spew.

Why do people act surprised that the world's greatest innovators, explorers, and civilization-builders got somewhere before anyone else did?

Aren't Canaanites the decendants of one of noah's sons who got his entire bloodline eternally cursed for accidentally seeing his father's dick while walking into his tent? Or is that Ham?

The bible is retarded but also entertaining.

Didn't mean to embed that video at all top kek

Just because there are preserved early hominid fossils there doesn't mean they were only there. Learn to anthropology.

WE WUZ CHANGS

I highly doubt they were Greeks. Frankly, it's much more likely that they were people to the east of Afghanistan who were within the cultural influence of "Hellenized" sites like Ai Khanoum.

This is likely. It's the same reason there are Buddha statues with Greek influence from around the same period. Holla Forums needs to remember that Alexander the Great conquered a fuckhuge portion of the east like a century or two prior to the construction of the terracotta statues. It's not like it's outside the realm of reason that either some Greek, or otherwise Hellenized person, had an influence in the construction of the terracotta army. It doesn't mean the Greeks were running China or some shit, that is like some weird shit world that doesn't exist, there would certainly be records of it given the amount of documentation we have from the Greeks and Hellenized states of the era.

Also if muh Jews are fucking with history then why is the BBC even allowed to run this story

This EXACTLY what the article claims.

The chinks and chink lovers on Holla Forums are sure ass blasted.

Fuck you, ugly neurotic jew. Read some real historians, not only jewish lies. There are all proofs you need. I am not your fucking teacher. Stay dumb.

Lmao. Let me guess. You consider "the Myth" an accurate historical commentary. Newsflash: That shit is nothing more than historically illiterate nordicist self-masturbation.
hmm. Where have I heard this before?

Blow your fucking brains out, kike.

Ever heard of Tacitus you fisthy idiot?

You really are a fucking moron, my dude.

Except the peak lasted for over 200 years and then came the slow decline. The crisis of the third century was the beginning of Rome's problems, and the only movement of peoples that arrived in significant numbers until the Muslims were from northern Germanic tribes, which completely disproves the idea that anything but an insignificant portion of the population was miscegenated with shitskins before the Muslim conquests. North Africa was inhabited by white Berbers and Europeans until the Arabs conquered it and niggers from Sudan or West Africa were rare and were seen as subhumans all over the Mediterranean, not even the lowliest Roman with a bit of pride would think about mixing with one. Jews also married other Jews as they've always done. The idea that Mediterranean civilization was mixed with Arabs or Niggers before the Muslim conquests (7th century) is nothing but fantasy.

WE WUZ CHANGS

I obviously don't know for sure who build them, but the statues look chinky as fuck, m8.

I have no clue, either, but it seems to me if one was going to build such a thing, you'd make it look like the host country's people.

Wow this thread is really toxic.

That is why nobody want to debate jews. Know what, Neanderthal kikel? Your species is not just the ugliest of all, even Abos are better than you, you are the most moronic two leged creatures on the planet.

jewish babling…

I never said Tacitus was illiterate nordicist self-masturbation, kike. I said that "The Myth", written by Alfred Rosenberg, is nonsensical nordicist drivel.

Maybe you should improve your literacy. Apparently they don't offer proper English lessons in Tel Aviv.

At least you admitted it, that's the first step. I'm proud of you, user.

I want you all to take a close look at this and quote related
Do the Math

Oh fuck i think i put the last 2 posts in there by accident.

I'm feeling you, anons. Are any of you rh- btw?

Nips are the only people I've met who think Finns are normal.

Humans and modern-day apes have a common ancestor, that does not mean humans=apes you mongoloid. Humans were just a better mutation of their ancestor than the other mutations that stemmed from said ancestor.

Gas yourself, mane.

Want to make a real argument any time soon?

It's still bullshit though.

The same people pushing the human evolution theory are the same who support the "Out of Africa" theory.

If you don't believe in neither aliens nor God, it's understandable why you would be so gullible to believe nonsense like that. Your beliefs are very limited anyway.

Keep me laughing, christcuck.

Reported for intl.

Reported.
REPORTED.

To anyone offended by human evolution or the out of africa theory:
You do realize it literally means niggers are the closest relatives to the man-ape common ancestor and therefore are more related to apes themselves.

fuck off, christuck.

Yeah, but it also throws a wrench into the whole "all black people are dumb niggers" idea, since it also falls in line with the historical superiority of Ethiopians to other negroids.

what's the problem?

Lol, I just made a post alluding to this in the QTDDTOT thread. Ethiopians are caucasoid negros. literally doing an image search of them shows they basically have the skulls of white people.

You guys are what I refer to as "science-worshipping atheists".

The most famous race of aliens, the Grays, are also like you. And guess what? They're like emotionless robots and they no longer have genitals.

What's funny is that them losing their genitals is an example of small-case evolution, I suppose. So thanks for reminding me of that, but human evolution in the way mainstream scientists present it is still fraudulent.

There's a belief that a race of aliens created blacks from apes, because they needed slaves to mine gold from our planet.

It would explain why blacks are so unintellient and overall have little empathy, because there would be no need for them to possess such traits.

unintelligent*

My laptop's keys need to be pressed really hard. Here's another classy photo at least.

did i miss some new shitposting meta?

type "helots" in wikipedia search field and press "enter" you fucking cia nigger

sage because replying to ancient post

You are what I refer to as "bait."

The most famous posters, Anonymous, are also like you. And guess what? They're like cucked normalfags and they no longer have any ethnic pride.

What's funny is that them losing their ethnic pride is an example of cock-sucking faggotry, I suppose. So thanks for reminding me of that. but aliens creating humans in the way the history channel presents it is still unsubstantiated.

There's evidence to suggest that niggers never evolved beyond their hominid origins, because they didn't need to in order to survive as forgiving and plentiful an environment as the jungles of africa.

It would explain why blacks are so unintellient and overall have little empathy, because there would be no need for them to develop such traits.

It always amazes me that christcucks try to insult atheists by calling them "science worshipers", when they themselves worship gods without evidence. In reality, it's just a very childish projection and completely transparent. No one "worships science", but it's clear you don't care about truth since you'd rather project your own problems onto me.
>>>/x/
And that theory is pure and utter bullshit and has been refuted too many times to count. It is based on false Assyrian translations made by the con-artist Zecharia Sitchin. Your Ancient Ayyliums nonsense is a fucking joke, and the fact you believe in it shows that you're nothing more than a retard.

THIS PISSES ME OFF, not because it would be intrestening to see Greeks from Alexanders Empire being artisants for the Qin Court, but because their theories are shit.

First off, it say COULD, but there is no evidence, and the fact that the DNA is from XINJIANG make it even more retarded. Xinjiang was not part of China before the Han Dynasty, which was AFTER the First Emperor. They are probably refering to either Kushan People or Tocharians. What makes it even more unlikly is that the area was ruled by different tribes at the time, espesally the xiongnu was a nuisance, so I doubt any Greek would risk or even travel to the east. However, he could have been a prisonner taken by one of the nomadic tribes then taken prisoner against by the Qin Army during their campaign against the barbarians.

Shit evidence. The First Emperor was the only Chinese Soverign who could afford such a project because of its legalist rule and because he was the most powerful soverign in the world at the time, but also the most powerful soverign that have ever ruled central plains.

Anyway, cannot wait for further information and a new documentary about the first Emperor and the Qin Dynasty. This would be like during Qianlong Emperor reign when he would hire western artisants to help him construct the Summer Palace to rival all the Palaces in Europe.
The Greek artisants would probably tell the Emperor of the greatest tombs in the world, the pyramids of Egypt. So the Emperor wanted to bet them, I guess.

The Pyramids of Egypt aren't tombs. there's no evidence for that.

Maybe if there wasn't anything interesting going on, this thread would be fine. But this
KANGS
bullshit appears to be little more than a slide thread, so I'm saging. C'mon OP

Poor attempt at making a funny reply. And half of it is unrelated to what I said.

You don't have to be religious to know that God exists.

The reason why your type exists is because this is a world that was meant to have a diverse range of people with different views and practices.

Science is only one slice of the pie. If the Grays knew that, they wouldn't be in the state that they are in.

well, that makes their theory more retarded.

However, we will soon see. If there were Greek or hellenized artisants, that would mean they would be either killed or buried with the First Emperor. Only DNA from the tomb will show the truth.

What makes the theory more retarded is that would mean the artisants would have to learn it to over 720 000 laborers(according to Qin Documents) each spread out across different workshops and making each induvidal piece. Like arm, head and body.

Why do you think they never opened the tomb?

look i'm just talking about the felt as opposed to fall.

and i wouldn't have commented on it if it was just one guy it was a repeated typo from seemingly random people almost if someone fucked up a bot but nOooo. but when i make the slightest mistake ignore the argument the points that i made call out the typo. but 3-4 posters make the same mistake then then everyone ignores it.

The Germans and the Goths didn't took Rome overnight. Roman decline took many centuries and you can see its premises already during Caesar's time.

On immigration

The Gauls were conquered 52BC, but it created a permanent threat to Rome: the Germans. You could not incorporate the Gauls without defending them from the Germans.
So they created the concept of "federate peoples", granting lands to Germans, and incorporating them in the army. But the outsider Germans and later Goths had a very different resource equilibrium, based on war and loot.

On the religious point of view
The Romans were a very superstitious people, with many augurs and sacrifices at about every occasion.
Then, the Heebs settled in Rome (as they did in Greece or in Egypt) where they would follow the Exodus book: destroy the others' "idols" but remain a believer in yahweh. So it's a tale of two superstitions. As a result of their influence many were attracted to the Jewish faith and synagogues, with the tithe being sent to Jerusalem. Jews became rich and politically active. Nero's wife was a jewess (of faith, if not of race) called Poppaea. She was filthy rich and excessive (the picture talks of baths of milk). After their deaths, the Roman army led by Vespasian reacted against the Judeans in 70AD, but the seeds were planted.
Also note that many godless philosophies appeared in Rome, such as Seneca and the stoicians, or Epicurus. They were looking for some individual wisdom at a time of circus games, prostitution and religious doubt.

Also, during the Roman Republic and Empire, there were always pressures to grant Roman Citizenship from plebeians or non-Romans who said "it was mean not to". There was also a conservative party who managed to moderate these claims, but they never but recanted these extensions.
So it was handed out to an increasing number of people:
Year | citizenship granted to all free men of…
340 BC: the Latium
[ great Roman expansion in the late 2nd century BC ]
[ census of 120BC: 400000 citizens. Rome was ruling over the whole Mediterannean (Greece was added in 146 BC) ]
[ 95-90 BC: tensions with Italian allies ('allies') over citizenship lead to the Social War ]
89 BC: all Italian free men
[ census of 70BC: 900000 Roman citizens ]
[ 52BC: conquest of the Gauls ]
49 BC (Caesar): Cisalpine Gauls
48 AD (Claudius): Gauls
212 AD (Caracalla Edict): the whole Empire, except the dediticii (which were, in this context, son of invaders . . .)
From the 3rd century BC, countless accounts and testimonies speak of a demographical decline, because of anarchy, invasions, overtaxation, economic downturn.

Citizenship was no longer extended. Since the rule of law disappeared, there was no point to have more rights.

And YOU, if you didn't have the nationality you have now, would you want to have it? would you want to be the national of any Western country?

sorry, quote was from thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/21705-western-roman-empire-overwhelmed-by-immigrants

Our world is a manifestation of the will of living, breathing supernatural beings, not some "universal" sperglord kike shitting out zeros and ones. In terms of the creator(s), this universe is both a battleground and a beautifully-crafted artifact, not some pathetically-inadequate piece of skunkworks software shoved in a closet somewhere. We do not seek to become "one" with some abstract universe, but to exercise the will of our betters.

No I haven't, please link the pdf.

Then why posit that the universe is at it's base made of something as soulless as a Conway's game of life simulation.

tikaboo.com/library/kybalion.pdf

I typed a long response but got distracted and fatfingered the refresh key so now it's gone. The long and short of it is that a lot of Peruvian and other South American art and architecture resembles Egyptian art and architecture because there was confirmed contact between the two cultures at least as far back as 250BC. Look into Maui the navigator of Pacific Islander legend, then look into Eratosthenes and King Ptolemy II. The leftmost picture posted is in fact probably the best supported and most understood of the three.

There's a lot of historical and archeological evidence that's cataloged and known within academia but you'll never see because it doesn't make any damn sense within the scope, and actively undermines and fucks over the marxist historical narrative they're trying to weave. For example the inscription scrawled into the wall of a Chilean cave claiming 4000km of the western coast of South America for Egypt.

the Pacific Islander God Maui… linked to the Egyptians… proof are… the Greeks Eratosthenes and Ptolemy… it makes sense within my scope…

the ancient romans/greeks were as close to modern nordics as they are to modern italians and greeks everyone in europe is a whole new race and whole new people compared to even 1000 years ago let alone 2000

good post

If you believe in god, then you are religious. What a retarded statement.
Okay, buddy boy, tell me. What is "my type"
Prove to me that your alleged Grayys exist.

ffs…

Thanks to your inspiration, Holla Forums, I turned this into a polandball.

I know about the history of Rome's decline. I was asking that user what proof he had that this declined was directly the result of mass-miscegination with non-Roman shitskins.

What if you believe that a God exists, but don't want to worship him?

But you're wrong.

Believing in a god means you are putting faith into something you cannot prove, which is religious in and of itself.

There is no point in trying to prove to you that God exists, because your mind is programmed to not be able to connect the evidence to the existence of God.

You will scoff at this statement, but that too is part of the character that you're designed to be.

AYO HOL UP. U US SAYIN THIS MOVIE WIT WHITEY IN ANCIENT CHINA IS BASED ON TRUE STORIES AND SHEEIT?

So basically "I can't prove this thing exists, but you should totally believe this thing exists or I'm going to try to socially shame you for not believing that this thing exists"

I'm not trying to shame anyone. And I can "prove" God exists, but as I said…your mind won't make the connection.

Instead you will respond with something like this:

"lololol thats just nature/science/biology/physics…that doesnt prove god exists, nice try tho"

It's quite typical for someone like you to think that anything can be proven as long as "evidence" is given, which you expect to be delivered to you through communication of some kind, from person to person. Maybe one day you'll realize that not everything is learned in this way.

By the way, there's no need to quote a part of a post when the post itself is fairly brief. That's more useful to do when you're replying to a more specific thing from a lengthy post.

Try me.
Okay, so say I made this response. How would you go about refuting it?
This sounds like a lazy cop-out to me.
It's just a habit. It helps me organise my thoughts.

I've already explained why it would be futile to try.

Besides, if you're so convinced that neither aliens nor God exist, you should be feeling pretty content about the matter.

If you're willing to be proven wrong, then that's just not going to happen so long you remain the type of person that you are. Unless you change later in life. Or you have a direct encounter with something otherworldly.

You can do better than that. On what continent was Eratosthenes born? Where did he die? What significant position did he hold, where was it and for how long?

Well I mean the only similarities is that it has a few white people in it kicking ass. That's all that the OP describes so….

Kind of?

I have came across such a claim.
In a French book published in 1941 (in Vichy France or the German occupied zone), from a totally unknown guy named Georges Grandjean (probably a nickname).
The book is called "La destruction de Jérusalem, le premier pogrome". It was digitalized in 2011 by a team of dissidents. It deals with the jewish-roman relations during Antiquity and underlines the parallels with the events then unfolding.
It is well written and shows a very detailed knowledge of Roman life.
However, it is more an essay than a dissertation. There are no sources given to back up the claims, except the great authors like Cicero, Tertullius, Flavius Josephus and the author's own understanding.
Yet, through the pages, it looks like a given that immigration was overwhelming in Rome itself. At some point, nannies were foreign, preceptors were foreign. Even the females were on the loose.
This is where I learned of Poppaea.
All in all, it makes a strong case against jews. Maybe they got the idea in Babylon?

Good luck to translate it, though.
You will probably find plenty of sources in English about Rome and immigration, however they are likely to be jew-blind.

But they are, they are still escovating, the fact that they believe to have fond the remains of to be crown prince Fu Su are proof of that.

Also, we think we know the location of the Emperor's body, but they have not found the opening, if you are implying that they should dig through the tomb complex, then no.

Reminder that almost every Roman Emperor is described as having light hair and eyes.

The very clear answer every time this is pointed out is that no, nobody can grasp this.

No, you need to get over your own bullshit.

The northeastern states in america. How different are just the white populations from the ones that settled those colonies? The answer is they are almost unrelated. This is over a timescale of maybe 200 years, and it's been proven. In fact, there is no need to prove it.

You're trying to claim there is no difference over thousands of years in other places. This is a joke.

WE

The claim is always that that was only the few higher class people had these features.

Isn't that even worse? If true, isn't that racist against "the real romans?"
What about peoples like the Thracians, who lived nearby and were claimed to be almost an entirely red-haired blue-eyed people? Were they all killed? Were they absolutely not fucked into the same genocide of the actual Romans by other peoples? If there are no differences in the local populations today, why isn't there a country of just red-haired blue-eyed people anywhere in south eastern europe?

No, as an Anglo-Celtic male with red hair, I'm not going to let you get away with that. There is a very basic fact that red-haired peoples existed all throughout history. By peoples, I mean entire groups, not some people who have 10% chance of existing within a population. Today we are essentially already extinct. Atavism alone keeps us extant. You can't just dismiss this fact as irrelevant, and at the same time continually try to claim that nothing is different today than thousands of years ago.

Did anyone theorized the path to a homeland for the gingers?

in case Clinton wins, you might try to phrase it in terms of "ginger minority rights"

If these threads are meant to make Meds take distance from snowniggers, they are certainly working.
I really wish we'd drop the pathetic facade that white nationalists are about Europeans and not their specific branch of eternally asshurt Europeans.

Good thread, have a bump.

He's a big guy

Boy this sure is an important thread for people to be bumping at this time. A thread that was made last thursday about terracota soldiers, yes I can see how Holla Forums would want to be discussing this topic right now instead of all the DNC corruption and Trump happenings. This is a totally organic event goyim! Please post in this thread and give it a bump!

You do realize wikipedia has sources outside of wikipedia for all of it's info, right?

And look at all the good that did. I'm still here mocking you, for being a low functioning loser that's terrified of evolution.

Leave.

Check out the cesspools of slanted fuckery in wiki talk pages, then get the fuck out cunt.

Gas your family.
Gas your friends.
Gss yourself.

It's wonderful what a rich, storied history our peoples have.

Oh, so all of Europe is black now right? Nice statement schlomo. I can't even tell if you're a D&C shill or just a retarded nordicist, that doesn't understand what haplogroups are.

But it does, hence the name "the founder effect." Literally the founders of a new population defined by whatever genome happens to find it instead of the average alleles of it's origin populace.

Lmao, right. Because all of europe is actually black like you said, am I right?

"jews are of different species than us?"

pfffft don't make me laugh. Just because they're our enemy doesn't make them of a scientifically different species. If there's one thing that really irks me, it's morons like you who mix emotions with objectivity. Jews, just like Chinese are all homo sapiens, just of a different evolutionary variety which we refer to as "race". Deal with it.

"Maybe you should try some Spanish, kike?"

Lmao. First I'm a kike and now I'm spanish? Please do tell me what else I am. Your emotive fueled autism is hysterical. Surely another groundbreaking intellectual claim from the "superior nordic species™", as you say.

Man your replies are low quality garbage. When people run around saying "pubic hair on kikes" I can't even take you seriously. I've met people from north europe with curly hair too - ah, but wait - according to you all of europe is black anyways so what does it matter?

ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ

Is that a joke?

Caeser is described as having BLACK eyes.

Gaius Marius' name literally means "dark complexion"

Plus it's not as if blonde hair and blue eyes is uncommon in Italy today either.

Hahaha,

Look at these 2 ass mad mud blood faggots, jealous of the tall northern European Adonis men. Suck on a turd you homos. You've fallen from grace and you'll always be a shadow of your former selves.

I've never heard of one.

Where, in my post, was there any indication of anger or jealousy? Do tell.

I'm merely looking at the facts: you're either with me, or you don't matter. If you insist on excluding us from your in-group, then you should decide yourselves and be clear about it. I will plan and act accordingly.

The apparent indecision regarding this matter is most aggravating.

About our fall from grace, you are correct. Our time under the Sun is not yet over, however. Your post reeks of CTR.

I'm not sure which group is more stupid…

We don't want you because you're analogous to niggers. You got cucked by low IQ sand niggers and they raped the shit out of you. Now you're barrel scraping losers with shit countries and you cry for gibs. We tall Teutonic men of the north look down upon you like a millionaire does a starving dog. You should leave this site and never come back. Go have a daughter and introduce her to black men, fag.

Your time will be over when Mohammed decides he needs more exotic sex slaves, cuck.

You should look at yourself in the mirror once in a while, you know what they say about those who like pointing fingers.

bump

Wew lad, interesting find.

lol

I'm shocked

Could this be the earliest case of Westerners selling technology to Asia?