You're in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise...

You're in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, its crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn it'self over, but it can't, not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that, user?

u wot officer

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand - it doesn't make any difference what desert, it's completely hypothetical. Maybe you're fed up, maybe you want to be by yourself, who knows? - You look down and you see a tortoise, it's crawling towards you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can't, not without your help. But you're not helping. This is what tanasinn is like.

I would never harm an animal like that.

Before I answer, I'd like to see my lawyer.

Quite a flipping, that's a big tortoise

I'm a shitskin

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT HELPING? FUCK YOU user! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT HUH?

They're just questions, user. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response. Shall we continue?
Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about your mother.

MY MOTHER! LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY MOTHER!

YO MOMMA SO FAT THE SCHWARZSCHILD RADIUS WAS NAMED AFTER HER

Your momma is so ugly she looks like a replicant of a warthog.

And what happens if somebody is a farmer and doesn't give a shit due to contempt breed through familiarity?

Contempt is still a recongizable human emotion.

You're looking for an artificial organisms stuttering as it runs out of RAM.

Becouse you're advertising the new Blade Runner movie.

SSDFGUHVGDCDFHVKHCFBDSFGHTYJMTVMVCDBNJ,NKBVF DFZX FGHKJHMNVCGXFHJKLJ;LJKHGKHFJNBHKFRCHVBN;ILGHCFXCKVBKNL

>>>/reddit/

You're on a plane flying through the air with three prisoners. The Flight Plan lists you, your men, Dr. Pavel here, but only one of them. The first one to talk gets to stay on your aircraft, but they aren't talking. Why aren't they talking, user?

What's a tortoise?

Apparently I am a jew.

tbh, the story does have racial overtones. "Lower" races tend to be less empathetic to suffering, while whites tend to get off on empathy. It's better shown in the book where everybody hooks up to some shared-empathy VR experience.

Every human in the novel is fixated with animals, because they are nearly extinct and owning one is a big status symbol. So the farmer would be particularly receptive actually.

Rachel tries to lie her way out, saying she's the autistic daughter of a space colonist. Deckardt unmasks her. She's a horrid bitch and a foe in the novel.

You're in a bedroom, watching your wife get fucked by 3 bucks, when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a little white dick. It's twitching. You reach down, you tighten the cage. The dick lays in the cage, swelling from your arousal, bruising from the cage being too tight, but it can't get erect. Not without the key. But you won't get the key. Why is that, Mike?

Because you bastards never gave them their complimentary drinks.

Great effort, the both of you.

You're at a table sitting across from a young couple. You are thinking about French Champagne. You know there is a California champagne by Paul Masson brewed to the same French Excellence. You are ready to do these things, but the man across from you isn't doing anything. He's just staring at you. Why isn't he doing anything?

What if you feel bad for animals but not for people?

You're on an imageboard on the internet when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a loser, it's you. You reach down, play with your balls for a few seconds, and you wonder what you're doing with your life. You lay on your back, the room is drenched in your stench because you haven't washed in a week, and you want to make a change in your life, but you can't, not without making a first step. And you're not doing it. Why is that, user?

Because I'm afraid.

Then you're not a replicant. Your point?

I flipped the tortoise back over. It was shell inspection day.

This is the only right answer. Try better, human.

You're browsing Holla Forums when all of the sudden you look and you see a dead thread, bumped to the front page. You click to expand, you write a reply, but the thread won't die, not unless you sage. But you're not saging. Why is that, user?

Had a giggle tbh
If only all memes could die pleasantly and peacefully like Orsonposting.

Because I really really like the smell of my rancid balls

And I thought my mike screenshots were big.

why would I flip the tortle over in the first place

One of them is wondering why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

Tortoise? What's that?