Anti-white "friends"

How do you guys deal with old friends who start to become anti-white?

Sorry for blogposting, but I'm not sure where else I could get help with this issue. I have two friends that I see regularly who have become pretty anti-white recently. The other day one of them was talking about how he could "never live in a homogeneous area" and that he "needed diversity" because white people are meanies. Today, both of them brought up the most recent debate and said all Trump supporters are retarded. They also said that they would rather vote for someone who was corrupt than someone who is as bombastic as trump is.

I don't really want to be friends with them anymore, but the problem is that I don't have any other friends in the area and they provide a lot of support in my day to day life (I need someone to spot me when I lift big). Also, I live in an area where there are very few white people, so it's hard to meet like minded individuals.

How do fellow Holla Forumsacks who are/were in similar situations go about meeting other like minded whites and how do you go about dealing with traitors in your midst?

I kill them, and blame it on niggers

hi fbi.

why do you think this is an fbi post?

Datamining thread.

Fuck off nigger, eat a bag of foreskin.

How the fuck is this a data-mining thread? I posted something personal about myself and am asking for advice for how to deal with it. I'm not asking you for anything personal.

Bombard them with redpills and dank memes. /polarchive/ and /polpol/ has a lot of good, if outdated material.

It's therealmoonman. Ignore him as everybody else does.

You'll eventually lose them when you "go to far."

Watch some Molly-jew get some points and debate skills. Overload their amygdala

I threw away my anti-white friends and never looked back. I'd rather be alone than have to put up with that shit more than I already have to in this society

This. His jewish debate skills are MADE to work on clueless normies.

Yeah, but it's not easy to find pro-white friends. It's easier to make friends with people who you think have the potential to be redpilled, and then proceed to redpill them. That's what I'm doing with my fraternity brothers, who like Trump but are still mostly nihilist degenerates.

I tried to subtly redpill them with some stuff (showed them some Nobody tm videos) with moderate success. They are pretty opposed to degenerate alternative lifestyles, but they are pretty left leaning politically and are more or less part of the multikult.

Thanks, I will watch some more molly vids

I would do this, but I would completely destroy my social support group. These are people who I've known for the better half of ten years.

This. I live in California and I go days without even seeing another white face. The problem is, both of said friends are brown people and one of them is a faggot so I'm not sure if it's even possible to redpill them that much. Feeling really stuck at the moment.

As a Holla Forumsack, I'd tell you to slowly distance yourself from them without drama, and try to make new friends in the process so you don't end up bitter and alone.

I laugh at them in their face. I make fun of them for sucking the establishment's cock (they hate that). I make fun of them for listening and believing in basicbitch MSM channels (they hate that even more). Then I get back to whatever we were doing before they decided to sperg out and virtue signal.

Pretty soon they learn that their dopamine fix doesn't happen when they act like numale fags. They stop doing it. Treat them like animals, user. You have to have a reward and punish system. Reward them when they do good, and smack them on the nose when they do bad. Humor is your friend as cucks who virtue-signal hate it when they're not in on the joke. It makes them feel unwanted and unprotected, like cattle on the outside of the herd.

This. It's hypocritical to really believe in Holla Forums views yet your closet friends would be nonwhites and one is even a homo. It's like living two lives and not really being true to yourself. It's better to stand alone than to live a lie. You always have Holla Forums too.

Faggot

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Where do you live in California? I hear that a lot of h'white nationalists are active in socal.

Just for the record, is this a spambot, or a dedicated autist?

where in commiefornia you live, user? maybe I could be your friend. we could bake jew cookies and everything.

why have you not murdered him yet? smh fam

Not OP, but I live in SoCal too, I've been trying to meet with like minded Holla Forumss but haven't had much luck. /meadhall/ is dead for California too. I'm going to drop my user email, if anyone from SoCal is interested, send me a message. [email protected]/* */

just shot you an email. I'm [email protected]/* */

You don't see the answer yet? It's right there.

all of the email hosts are fugged. At least this one isn't directly goon owned.

I want to do this, but the problem is that we have a structured schedule where we hang out/lift together on specific days. I don't have a socially acceptable reason to change it, so if I said I couldn't hang out on those days anymore it would look suspicious.

I know. It's eating away at me. I had already been friends with them for years when I finally took the red pill.

This is true, but burning bridges could have some adverse effects on other relationships, job prospects, etc.

Thanks. It's amazing how I've felt alone most of my life, but I feel like I'm among family on this Mongolian motion picture chat room.

I actually do want to be alone, but I know it's bad for me. I am already reclusive as it is. If I stopped having friends, I would likely devolve into NEETdom.

norcal, unfortunately.

south SF Bay area.

What email service do you use? I don't know of any secure ones besides protonmail.

Moving is a long term goal, but I don't have the resources/network to do it yet.

sorry man, that's way way fucking far away.

Yeah, I know. I'm probably fucked.

That's a pretty good image.

They are not my friends.

Here's an actual answer to your question

It's an interesting question OP that I've had to deal with myself in that past as well.

While the most logical reaction may be to cut ties with the cancer, there are also good reasons not to do so. At least for now.

In short, you need to play the game. Common ground is the easiest social lubricant to come by, and it makes interactions with others not only more pleasant, but beneficial. Not saying that you have to actually buy into their bullshit, you just have to make them believe you do.

What can this accomplish you might ask?

Well, having a wider circle of friendly mates is always better. It means more connections, more resources, and more SUPPORT as you said. Plus companionship, for what theirs is worth, is better than loneliness.

Cutting ties with them now will not earn you anything, it just closes some doors. Take the jew for example, he wears many faces in order to do his bidding.

The winning strategy here is to wear the face of the enemy when in his presence, and actively work against him in the background.

That way when the time is right, and you have power and influence as an individual, you can do real damage to these fucks.

So long term I suggest that you work on finding BETTER mates to associate with, and build out your social circle to include people like yourself, and eventually break away from your current cucked friends.

Sorry long post.

they're not "friends" then
kys
sage
sage
sage

I'm pretty bad at playing the game. I'm not very good at networking and I have a hard time remaining completely calm in certain situations (especially when the people I'm interacting with are being over emotional). I don't enjoy the companionship from leftists most of the time, unless they are pretty moderate.

So, keep doing what I'm doing, basically?

I guess I should work on this first, as I will need genuine allies either way.

Thanks, good post.

you can make more Holla Forumslacks, you know.
the difficulty of doing so is dependent upon how well you understand the issues.
you can also simply express what your preferences are. just be aware that a relationship is a two way street. if someone disagrees or something, then be patient and understanding.

DUMP 'EM, THEY'RE FAGGOTS