The rape of Holla Forums!

The rape of Holla Forums!
Brace yourselves! Refugges incoming!

Attached: 1488down.png (1906x917, 811.7K)

Who is raiding them? Is it /cow/ or Holla Forums?

Why the fuck would cow raid them?

Its a multi-board effort to kill Holla Forums

i'm assuming this is someone who got the mod position they were advertising was open?

you fags have all of 8ch so it doesnt really matter tbh

There are no Vols left in Holla Forums. Only the BO

Holla Forums is a board of peace, they dindu nuffin

I don't know. I just want to know who is doing it.

This has been getting worse for weeks. One of the primary reasons I'm here.
t. refugee'd couple weeks back

t. subversive Holla Forums raider

#refugeeswelcome

dear lord

because the board is prime /cow/ material

Yee bigots of Holla Forums, you see disgusting and smelly Holla Forumsacks. But I see refugees that are currently fleeing from a communist raid in a Turkish occupied territory.

These Holla Forumsacks are doctors and engineers! Scientists and philosophers! So do the right thing and nestle these Holla Forumsacks in your bosom and welcome them to their new home.

Attached: 3032444580.jpg (670x376, 50.98K)

they have always been here tho. 99% of Holla Forums users are Holla Forumstards

I am actually a Holla Forumsackian engineer tbh.

Attached: 93afd292df44c540d693cfba30a6d4db55ca6d253a613477c3eeae7542e13f5d-b.jpg (2448x3264, 527.81K)

But that goes against everything Holla Forums always says about letting outsiders into your territory. Or does it only apply to everybody except Holla Forums, who everyone has to accept unconditionally?

You all are acting as if this is something new.
Are you really that dense?
The anons fucking with Holla Forums are the same anons who fuck with Holla Forums, and Holla Forums, and Holla Forums, and every other board on here.
It is the vols and BO's that Jim fucked over when he stole the site from HotWheels. It always has been, and they have made no secret about it.

>every other post is about traps, faggots, cuckolding, furries, and the usual (((Marxist))) propaganda when it comes to religion

FTFY

Attached: d63.jpeg (600x909, 29.79K)

Accurate

Attached: 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666.png (1110x1096 81.64 KB, 312.12K)

Das rite! You take them in unconditionally! They totally wont agitate a cultural struggle between incompatible cultures.

We can trust these Holla Forumsacks. Doing so would be bigoted and stooping to the Sterotypical behavior of a Holla Forumsack. We are better than that.

#notall/pol/
#letthemin

Holla Forums don't arrive on your border expecting gibs. The longships hit your shores and you either fight or fuck up.

Ill have to strongly disagree with you. trap,faggot, and that other shit is only 1% of content and many of them are probably posted by Holla Forumstards(they are degens they just dont admit it).
> (((Marxist))) propaganda when it comes to religion
what you mean with this?
lol no

also why not mention weeb shit? is weeb shit ok and not degen?

Nice to see you're finally admitting you are a hostile invader.

We'll just have to annex you Holla Forums. You're our Sudetenland.
t/ Holla Forumsack

Indeed.

Holla Forums was always Holla Forums we are reclaiming the board in the name of the Reich. Accept the Anschluss or die.

Has anyone ever unironically fallen for that?

I for one welcome our Holla Forumsack liberators

ANSCHLUSS
ANSCHLUSS
ANSCHLUSS

Attached: 51KggA2RzvL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (253x190 193.42 KB, 11.47K)

Attached: B4w3JLn.gif (477x267, 413.44K)

We need to learn their customs if we're going to be sharing this board with them.
pic VERY related

Attached: first time on pol.webm (854x480, 1.27M)

Wtf? I love Nazis now!

Attached: Green thumb for the nazi girl god i love _48281f308839ecdc265a17942b7b797d.jpg (397x569 14.2 KB, 215.63K)

Show's over folks, it was a flash in the pan, your retard board is safe from natsocs for a little longer.

Attached: normies watch loli on twitch.jpg (1831x849, 306.03K)

You belong to Holla Forums now Holla Forums. M8GA!

Attached: 35C1D11E-59AE-4B5F-9D29-76F20BFFEDCF.jpeg (600x670, 119.76K)

Fuck off (((CTR))) shill, 8/pol/ belongs to latin americans (the whitesest of aryans
Fuck off (((CTR))) shill, 8/pol/ belongs to latin americans (the whitesest of aryans

Attached: jojo reference.jpg (255x255 33.28 KB, 33.28K)

/zenpol/ failed so (((they))) went back to raids.
Still can't control the opposition or the narrative.

Attached: judaism intensifies.webm (640x360, 1.14M)

t. (((shill)))

((( )))
How much is soros paying cucks like you?

Isn't it funny how when user dropped a huge redpill and insulted CTR, (((YOU))) responded immediately with a weak D&C attempt?

I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence))).

And here you see the (((JEWS))) trying to deflect from the fact their agenda has been discovered

When (((anons))), unironically say stupid things like,
Muh Latin Ameirca is Aryan!
i feel the need to coe and defends true Aryans.

stop it bro, it's clear to all the redpilled whites on Holla Forums that you are a shill. Like the redpilled 8/pol/ack above you said, probably from CTR

I don't believe you're getting paid by Soros, but CTR is pretty believable.

MILITARY BASE!

Attached: 1st self-sustaining meme.jpg (464x359, 88.63K)

((( )))
CTR is basing their operation on a shithole country confirmed!

So many such cases where cucks admit to be shills, SAD!

>tfw >>>/leftyol/ tries to trigger >>>Holla Forums
>tfw >>>Holla Forums doesn't know the meaning of the word Aryan.

Attached: wew lad.jpg (600x600, 37.17K)

why do kikes like you cry as they strike? don't you think it's genetic?

look at this post:

You tell me, (((friend)))

kek'd Hitler hates that guy

stay mad, non white. pic related is a white man, something you will never be

Attached: 1516812491111.png (151x150, 41.16K)