'Nazi Grandma' sent to jail again for Holocaust denial

'Nazi Grandma' sent to jail again for Holocaust denial

Ursula Haverbeck-Wetzel, 87, has been sentenced by a district court in Bad Oeynhausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, to 11 months imprisonment without parole, Süddeutsche Zeitung reported on Tuesday.

Haverbeck-Wetzel was convicted for the crime of incitement of hatred for denying the Holocaust in a letter she sent to the Central Council of Jews in Germany, as well as on her website.

In Germany, the crime of incitement of hatred refers to actions that encourage hatred or violence towards a group of people because of their religion, race or ethnic background. It also punishes any individual, who publicly "approves of, denies or downplays" the actions of the Nazis which violated international law, by up to five years in prison.
The 87-year-old continues to maintain claims that Auschwitz was a labour camp as opposed to a death camp, insisting that the murder of millions of Jews by the Nazis did not happen.

More than 1 million people were killed at Auschwitz through gas chambers, starvation or medical experiments, and most were European Jews.

Haverbeck-Wetzel was sentenced to ten months in prison last November for incitement of hatred after she went on television to declare that "the Holocaust is the biggest and most sustainable lie in history".

A court in Detmold, North-Rhine Westphalia, also recently sentenced her to eight months in prison for her Holocaust denial - which she has appealed - and a further case is ongoing in Verden, outside Bremen.

Haverbeck-Wetzel is well known among far-right groups, having been a member of two groups banned in 2010 for their extremist views: the "Collegiums Humanum", of which she was chair, and an association she helped found to help people who were "persecuted" for denying the Holocaust.

archive.is/qTffh
thelocal.de/20161012/87-year-old-holocaust-denier-sentenced-nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general69/dim.htm
slobodan-milosevic.org/news/smorg-aw071816.htm
usa.gov/federal-agencies/u-s-national-central-bureau-interpol
google.com/#q=6 million occult
ursula-haverbeck.info/impressum/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Streicher
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier
archive.is/YrZGD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based Ursula
redpill all of your future inmates pls

No time in prison for even one of the thousand muslims who raped scores of women on NYE, but a year for an old woman for telling the truth.

Haverbeck-Wetzel was convicted for the crime of incitement of hatred for denying the Holocaust in a letter she sent to the Central Council of Jews in Germany, as well as on her website.

This grandma has more balls than 99% of Holla Forums

excuse my leftover fieldshit

Based Grandma

We should send her letters, and wreck some shit.

Fucking kikes.

My dubs means I'm right.
Let's start doxing the fags who sent her to jail.

This will not stand, Goyim! Just for this, the new death toll is now 11 million Jews killed at Auschwitz. Anybody else who says 6 million will be sent to a reeducation camp.

oy vey, at least 11 million died in the masturbation machine experiments alone

Guys, stop shitposting start avenging.

Is that before or after the bear and the eagle?

see

We should send letters of support. They can't do shit if you aren't from Germany, right?

GRANDMA SIEG HEIL!

I doubt it, they could probably not give her the mail.

Does Germany have trial by juries or do jews throw goyim in prison just because they feel like it?

Remember the day when that was 4 million? You got a bit of a rounding error there Shlomo. We're talking about *sub*humans, not fiat currency.

lurk more

I did.
rense.com/general69/dim.htm

The number has been going up, you dumb Kike

That number seems to be shrinking by the day, doesn't it. Give it another decade…

"Don't deny our truth goyim, and don't dare stand up for anyone who does, or we'll get you by association."

Utter fucking kikery.

that didn't exist at the time of the war.

It still doesn't exist.

Oy vey, the word of the chosen people is the law, don't you know.

So far I have this, he seems to be an SS of some kind.

It's a good laugh to watch those Frank Capra propaganda videos they showed the troops. In them it shows before the US entered Europe aerial bombardment of cities was dramatized as the being the worst thing ever.

Then after the bombing of Dresden it became the new normal.

Geneva Convention - there's laws that dictate what is and is not acceptable in war. So, yes, it does…

But, that didn't take place until after the war was over, so all the men they killed committed no crimes (not that they did anyway), because those laws didn't exist during or before the war.

It would be like me picking my nose, and in a week a law gets passed saying people can't pick their noses, and I get arrested and killed because I picked my nose a week ago.

Dial "international" 911 and call the "international" cops on Israel and Saudi Arabia. Do it, user. Do it now.

Quit it with the war crime/geneva convention. It means nothing, fuck it, focus on Ursula.
I need a German to help me with that :
http ://daserste.ndr.de/panorama/aktuell/Weitere-Haftstrafe-fuer-Holocaust-Leugnerin-Haverbeck,haverbeck136.html
http ://www.ag-detmold.nrw.de/
I'm pretty sure there's info on the judges there but I can't translate it properly.

Your point is taken. (((International law))) is a farce.
slobodan-milosevic.org/news/smorg-aw071816.htm

Are you serious right now? Do you have any idea of how anything works?

Laws without enforcement are worthless. In a war, once it's over, the ones enforcing "international laws" and defining them are the winners. I'll let you try and figure out what that means.

Come on, you can do it.

I believe in you.

Give up?

Shame. Here:

International law is meaningless and is just a way for whoever wins the war to try and legitimize their looting and the extermination of the remaining leadership of their opponents. International law will not apply to the US as long as it is the leading superpower on the planet.

Probably this, they'll screen her mail and not pass on any of it they don't like.

Fuck them, though. Send it anyway, it's the principle of the matter.

There's probably a way to crypt it, something the nazi used ahd she would know about but the prison guards would be oblivious to.

mfw

Oy vey Schlomo, it has to add up to 6 in numerology for the prophecy to be considered true! What are you telling these men? It was 15 million, not 11 million you go-guys.

I'm tired. You do it. usa.gov/federal-agencies/u-s-national-central-bureau-interpol

Bless this woman. It's done to death, but it will never end.

What the you mean? Of course that machine was made of mechanical bears and eagles, stop doubting the story filthy goyim. Also it's now 60 million people, you have to adjust for inflation, we're now in the 40s anymore, you know?

not in the 40s*

Seriously though, what kind of dystopian hellhole are Germans stuck living in? Their grandparents gets years in jail for telling the truth meanwhile the psychopathic kikes running the country are distributing propagnada to sandniggers, telling them how to properly impregnate the native German women without prosecuting any of those who raped. Insurgency is long due.

……
You know hitler and those before him including Jesus himself were sent to jail and or killed for speaking against the jews.
Hitler however had the help/backup of rhe
The entire country.. There is a serious problem however when this granny is being sent to jail and no one does nothing to help her…. All of us here at pol are useless good for nothings. Just as useless as lefties.. Why? Because we dont speak out, were so afraid of the backlash we don't dare speak out in public like tbjs granny whom is "being made an example of"….

All the goyim are slaves. Its true. Even you and even me. The backlash of speaking up against opressions is literal whipping.

You know who are truly free? People like this granny.. Whom aren't afraid of the "masters"

Take that with a pinch of salt. Because its true. And almost no one will reply to this post.

(Checked)
We need to do it slowly- people speaking openly are great, but usually they will be laughed at and gotten rid of, if they're deemed a threat… There aren't enough people who think "Hitler did nothing wrong" is anything more than a joke.
Forcing redpills down someone's throat makes them resistant, especially thanks to PC culture dictating what you're allowed to say. Gotta get creative, passing digestible info to people, slowly revealing who is behind the global corruption until it seems obvious, or at least plausible. Don't write it off as useless and impossible- even if it takes years. The elite are getting their crimes called out lately and more people are getting woke.

German willingness to obey their superiors orders and all the good men being killed by americans and soviets 75 years ago is probably something to do with it
I seriously dont see anything for Germany in the future except for either the final destruction of the german people or a complete and total devolution of the german states and civil war

how come im not aware of any concentration camp guards coming out and denying the holocaust? were they all killed in soviet gulags or what the fuck? why would they allow this lie to be perpetuated?

Outing ourselves as individuals is a great way to get fucked. Form groups of 3. You need a squad.

A lot of them were, yes.
Mostly because their families were threatened if they wouldn't go along with it. So it was either let the kikes have their lie or your family got wiped out. If you didn't have a family to be worried about, you didn't live to see trial.

You're not wrong, but… It's not the backlash against me personally that I'm worried about though. It's the knock-on effect that has on my family. I suspect there are many in the same position.

then the answers simple
cut yourself off from your family, use fake names throwaway phones, vpns, get a fake id, ensure they dont fingerprint you or collect your DNA
if you're afraid for your family cut off all association from them so you dont get linked

Wew.

It's justified because Jews got offended

Letter storm.. send fucking millions and flood the fuckers with so many they cant cope.

Even Puerto Rico has more power, literally, read a little tards.

is Germany still in Americas pocket?
like Americas loans to Germany still make Germany de facto an American asset currently?

How does this still have less than 200 views? After it was posted here there was already at least that many.

A man who ran a newspaper in NS Germany was executed for "crimes against humanity" which meant "saying mean things about jews in his newspaper".

I'd send her letters, she's one hell of a brave old lady.

Quit pushing this meme.

I don't feel like watching the latest holocaust debunking videos, I know it's bullshit, I don't need a video to explain it to me.

No Jury. As long as the judge can come up with any rationale, he can punish anyone by any measure that the lawbooks allow. There are limits, like in Haverbeck's case, even the judge couldn't just give her 20 years in prison, but as long as he remains in the legally predetermined confines - in this case up to 5 years, he can do whatever the fk he likes.

I had to watch those in school. Fun fact: a lot of the stuff about Hitler in those videos is sourced from "The Voice of Destruction" by former Nazi defector Hermann Rauschning, a book which is now known to be full of fabrications and outright lies.

IMPORTANT
Can a Germanfag please post an address so that we can send her letters of support?

Also, we should follow her lead and flood the Central Council of Jews with our own letters.

This time it will be real.

I'm a half-chan refugee, I just lurk around without posting normally but here I can use this chance to ask a question.

I got all there is to redpill about the holocaust. Absurd execution methods later become non-canon, falsified photographic evidence, the ever changing official story. But what about those photos of gold teeth, glasses, all the corpses found in lagers? I haven't read specifically about these, the gist I've gotten is that it's weird to keep around barrels full of gold when all around you there's a world war and citizens are starving.

That one is specific to new oscar bait though, if it's nominated will open up the Overton window.

Dubs confirm, we need to send letters.

Who has the address?

isnt the Geneva convention international law?

On the bright side, we will have no regret whatsoever on the DOTR. The Rhine will run red.

iirc people sold off any gold they had for food, that includes gold teeth.
corpses were probably fake images like the rest

I'm not sure what you mean. Source?

The original version of the holocaust story claimed that it was 20 million.

There are still 40-50k american troops on german soil and a lot of the top politicians are influenced by or part of "american" think tanks. The 70 years of demoralisation does its part as well

I mean pictures like these. I get that some actually taken in Dresden. Others are clearly around the camps building: but the claim is confused (were they just killed, why not incinerated then, or put in mass graves). All in all I'm ok with the camps not being lunaparks, but I wouldn't be able to explain mountains of corpses.

The existence of piles of clothing, shoes, eyeglasses and gold teeth doesn't prove that there was a Holocaust during the war. During the war, due to rationing and shortages, everything was collected and recycled, including shoes, clothing, eyeglasses and gold fillings, amongst other things.

And this is assuming that the exhibits on display at Auschwitz today are genuine and not just propaganda pieces put together by the soviets.

There weren't actually a lot of corpses found. Usually they were from the lack of supplies towards the end of the war (allied bombings of supply lines) and/or the raging epidemics of typhus and other diseases. When one of the inmates died, they would remove his gold teeth, partly so they could safely cremate him (wouldnt wanna have molten metals in the oven). The piles of items were probably partly from deceased inmates or those that had their valuables confiscated before entering.

Also one of the actual huge piles of corpses that was found and is used to "prove" the whole thing happened, was from a western concentration camp that the allies bombed to smithereens and killed most of the inmates (several thousands). They thought it was a military camp so they quickly shifted the blame onto the germans. There's also the argument in the case of Dachau(?) that the allies killed several thousand of the remaining inmates by overfeeding them after they were starved and emaciated. Their body couldnt handle the large meal and they died.

For it to be canon it would have to be 24 million. They were tap dancing all over the issue because they needed to find a number that was Kabbalistically and prophetically (((inspired))); just look at the results you get for this:

google.com/#q=6 million occult

6 million is what was agreed on, but it would probably be ok if the digits themselves just added up to 6.

Sometimes the judge lets you talk, sometimes they simply throw you out of court and invite you later to announce the sentence. If your lawyer dares to provide evidence, he gets arrested as well.

Typhus and other diseases.

Wasn't there a recent case where a judge let a denier off the hook?
I know it doesn't mean much, because germany doesn't have the precedent cases

That guy didn´t explicitly deny it, his statements were too general.

There was a typhus epidemic in Europe near the end of the war. You photos show victims of typhus, many of whom were in the camps.

Typhus causes its victims to lose weight very quickly and gives then a very distinct emaciated appearance. [Pic 1] shows a civil war era soldier from Andersonville with the disease, for comparison.

Ursula Haverbeck
Bretthorststr. 199
32602 Vlotho-Valdorf

ursula-haverbeck.info/impressum/

pls don't send her memes or anything

Thanks user. I`ll post some cards later.

Thanks user. I'm going to write her a letter in a few days once I have dug up a sufficiently inspiring quote by Schiller.

did you not read the thread, or know anything man?
the Geneva convention was post ww2

claiming the nazis broke international law is like saying the wright brothers were guilty flying a plane without a license

if we send her letters to her home address they might get throw away en-route, or it might just take 11 months for her to get them

if we can't find a better way then we'll do it like that

Maybe she has a trusted friend or assistant

I'm pretty sure some Pepe would cheer her up if we managed to explain what Pepe is.

when shell be out shell be 88

Check em, I'm right.

I like how simply denying something is enough to have one labeled as an "extremist", even if you happen to be an 87 year old woman.

Conversely, in islam you have to be a babykilling terrorist to earn the title and sometimes that isn't even enough.

I don't think even the lemmings are buying this narrative anymore.

This is no way to treat our elderly. Arresting them for speaking their mind and allowing them to rot in a prison.

Hail Victory, Ursula, you inspire men and women to mantle the courage required to destabilize and destroy the international machine.

What shall we put on our cards?

I`m thinking about writing something like
"Thank you Mrs Haverbeck-Wetzel, we and the future know the truth
-Your internet people"

She's going to need something a bit more comforting, also send a Pepe, a cute one, maybe a Christmas themed one since she's going to spend Christmas in jail.

an assistant connected with her website might be best, because we know they support the cause

her family might not approve of their anti-semetic grandmother

In adition to Letter Storm we should also make this event well know, good opportunity to show the censor the skypes do and to redpill on the holohoax and Gulag.

Its gonna be one hell of an anecdote though if the truth ever gets offically accepted

I`ll send another card at Christmas.

Nice post and dubs.

It was 20 million you anti-semantic!

According to this article: http : //daserste.ndr.de/panorama/aktuell/Weitere-Haftstrafe-fuer-Holocaust-Leugnerin-Haverbeck,haverbeck136.html
she is not in jail right now.
She is however being sued by multiple courts for all kinds of bullshit like spreading anti-yolocaust material.
This means you could probably still send letters directly to her if you want.

They dont disclose the name of the judge

Source?

pfft what's the next group they're gonna pull out with 5mil casualties, faggot kikes?

(checked)
A lot of the "piles of dead bodies" pics are actually post-Dresden bombing pics of dead Germans who died celebrating a national holiday instead of fleeing because a) they thought the war was already over, b) the air raid sirens didn't go off until the bombs were already dropping, thus didn't have time to flee to bomb shelters.

The correct order is obviously Doctor Mengele meet-and-greet > delousing chamber > masturbation machine > electrified hebe steamer > bear and eagle petting zoo > Holocauster ride > visit Nazi supercremator ovens > exit via the gift shop (special offers on soap, lampshades, and 10" sticks).

We should bake her a cake with a file in it

The aushwich giftshop is real.

Those cheeky kikes.

I still don't understand how a jewess like Rachel Weisz is working in such a title.

that's common knowledge, the man who ran "Der Sturmer" newspaper was killed simply because he ran the newspaper.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Streicher

based granma is based

True even after all those years.

LOCAL
FUCKING
POLITICS

why do they never list the judges or prosecutors, are these available?

based granny

lol

That's where they sell the GiftGas and Human-Soap bars?

I tried earlier in the thread to get people to help me dox the judges but they were busier debating the fucking geneva convention like a bunch of faggots.

The kikes running the NYT and Washington Post should be reminded on a daily basis of that precedent.

Hugely underrated post

And kikes wonder why people hate them….

Video is too long.

Cliff notes pls

Right Wing Nazi Grandmas

it+'s a shoa

What a fuck-up world we live in when a person isn't allowed to DOUBT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
Not even Kikepedia sugar coats it. She leads up to it with history going back to the french revolution.

I bought a Christmas card for Based Grandma today. I'm going to post it tomorrow.

Why do jury trials in bong land still convict people for (((hate))) speech?

Wew

pick one

I didn't notice that slap at first, that bearded faggot should've had the shit kicked out of him by his father.

Well, the first holocaust revisionist had been in the camps himself:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier
Paul Rassinier (1906 – 1967) was a French pacifist, political activist, and author who is viewed as the father of Holocaust denial.[1] He was also an anti-Nazi French Resistance fighter, and a prisoner of the German concentration camps at Buchenwald and Mittelbau-Dora.

1949–1967: The author

By 1948, Paul Rassinier had been a history teacher for over twenty-two years, and was distressed to read stories about the concentration camps and deportations that he claimed were not true. He was also appalled at the unilateral condemnation of Nazi Germany for crimes against humanity that from his experience in Morocco, he did not consider unique, and claimed to fear that nationalistic hatreds and bitterness would divide Europe. As he explained it in The Lie of Ulysses:

one day I realized that a false picture of the German camps had been created and that the problem of the concentration camps was a universal one, not just one that could be disposed of by placing it on the doorstep of the National Socialists. The deportees—many of whom were Communists—had been largely responsible for leading international political thinking to such an erroneous conclusion. I suddenly felt that by remaining silent I was an accomplice to a dangerous influence.

Rassinier's first book, Crossing the Line (1949), an account of his experience in Buchenwald, was an immediate critical and commercial success, one reviewer describing it as "the first testimony coldly and calmly written against the demands of resentment, idiotic hatred or chauvinism".[18] The Trade Union of Journalists and Writers also praised it, and it was recommended reading by the SFIO.[19] It is notable for its criticism of the prisoner government. Rassinier claims that effective resistance was found only among the Russian prisoners, and that many brutalities in the camp were committed not by the S.S., but by the mainly Communist prisoners who took over the Haftlingsfuhrung and ran the internal affairs of the camps for their own benefit. Rassinier blamed the high death rate at the two camps he saw on their corruption.

His second book, The Lie of Ulysses: A Glance at the Literature of Concentration Camp Inmates (1950) caused controversy. Rassinier examined what he considered to be representative accounts of the camps. He criticized exaggerations and denounced authors, such as Eugen Kogon, who in L'Enfer Organisé (1947) claimed that the Buchenwald prisoner government's main objective was "to keep a nucleus of prisoners against the S.S." Rassinier asserts that this nucleus of prisoners were only looking out for themselves, and further claims that the Communists were trying to save their own skins after the war, saying that: "by taking by storm the bar of the witnesses and with extreme shouting, they avoided the dock". He also describes his visits to Dachau and Mauthausen, noting that in both places, he got contradictory stories on how the gas chambers were supposed to have worked, and for the first time expresses his doubts on the existence of gas chambers and a Nazi policy of extermination.

The book created a scandal, and on 2 November 1950 was even attacked on the floor of the French National Assembly.[20] More because of the foreword by Albert Paraz than for the content of the book, both Rassinier and Paraz were sued for slander by various organizations. After a see-saw round of trials and appeals, both Rassinier and Paraz were acquitted, and an expanded edition of The Lie of Ulysses was published in 1955, which sold well. However, the uproar led to complaints from members of the SFIO, and on 9 April 1951, Rassinier was expelled from the party "in spite of the respect which his person imposes", as the expulsion document noted. A rehabilitation effort by Marceau Pivert was rejected.

They should jail Netanyahu for holocaust denial then

Here are the sections of the Germany Criminal Code they use for holohoax denial. You're "inciting violence" or you're "defaming the dead"
archive.is/YrZGD

The Criminal Code, in its Sections 185, 189 and 194, prohibits the defamation and denigration of the character of deceased persons and make such denigration punishable by law.

The “Auschwitz-Lüge” may also be prosecuted under Section 130 of the Criminal Code, which makes incitement (Volksverhetzung) a punishable offense.

BAN ASSAULT RIGHT WING GRANDMAS

It would still be many years before I took the redpill, but that was one of my first tastes of it. I mentioned it to family and friends but they just wrote it off as ignorant peasants who thought genocide was a good thing. I was never convinced.

Really? Which camp took care of the remaining 5 gorillion?

Just realized something. Not only is this grand woman a political prisoner, but she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of being helped by the poz-pigs at Amnesty International.

get out you tea slurping mongol fuckface
NIGGERPAKI BISCUIT

Indeed the bearded faggot who slapped at that awesome grandma should of had his limp wrist broken. His wife's son probably hates him too.

Kikes and cucks love preying on the weak and elderly. I hope we all live long enough to see these genocidal, baby fellating, usurious, blood drinking, satanists brought to justice. This shit angers me greatly watching them bully this old woman who says what the men don't have the balls to say. Any German anons reading this, get your shit together and protect your women and families.

look man, just like the dystopia we're living in is mental and not physical, nothing will ever happen in real life, at least not in your life time, nor your son's, and probably not even your grankid's.
Places like this can only spread information, not only because people are cowards and preffer comfy degenerate lives under tyrannical rulers, but because things are yet to get really nasty regardless of how bad they already are, and even then, the limit to which human existence can sink to kickstart change for the better is completely unclear, as seen by how not even thirdwolrders rebel againsts their jew handlers.
Anyway, sharing info. isn't completely risk free either, your government can suddenly become like germany's and get rid of this place and everyone posting, or, simply fill this place with retards entrusted with muddying the waters and defanging any kind of actual threat with pure bullshit (which already happened and keeps happening each day more and more).
So yeah, good luck getting anything worthwhile out of here beyond images .

I like they have persecuted in quotes there; very objective.

Boi, you'd be surprised how brainless and conformist the average person is.

nigga, dresden turned into ashes, none of your pictures are from there, and I'd be surprised if even ONE was from a german camp.

shes a grandma, crypt your message as a crossword puzzle, she'll figure it out sunday afternoon while sipping tea.

this is the major difference, the german system is a "civil code law" system, while the english system is "common law".

The US was originally a common law system, however with the influx of germans and kikes in the mid to late 1800s, that shifted hard. The US system is now a strange mix of the two.

The common law system allows for interpretations and precedent. This means that law can effectively be rewritten from interpretation. This works in a high trust society that has not been subverted or is being subverted. The civil code law system is exacting laws that have little or no sway, context does not matter, the punishment is already laid out, and with no precedent, it doesn't matter how someone else ruled in the past.

In our system it would be possible to simple trigger an arrest and then fight it placing the burden on the state to prove that the holohoax actually happened using valid evidence. And as such, no one would be arrested, just shamed, as it cannot actually be proven. In Germany it doesn't matter. A rule was broken and therefore punishment. Doesn't matter if it's bullshit or not. To undo it requires winning enough elections to pass new legislation to undo it.

Our common law system allows for judges to overturn bullshit laws, provide context for arguments and use previous rulings as guidance.

Cliff notes are

In seriousness, it's worth the time to watch the entire thing.

this. Typhus was a real issue back then.

I just recently read about Finnish soldiers that had problems with fleas and lice in their bunkers.
They used poison gas to delouse their bunkers to get rid of them. The gas was so deadly that birds and other small animals which were near the air vents died.
Zyklon B was for this very purpose.

checked
This log is from bergen-belsen camp and details a typhus epidemic that killed thousands of prisoners. The bodies stacked up because the ovens could handle only 3 at a time and it took 7 hours to do a set, so the admin just gave up burying the dead, throwing them in a pit instead.

BASED URSULA

What are the fucking quotation marks for? You fags are persecuting them.

Fuck sending her mail, go visit her