Oldfags report in

Everybody is caught up in the moment that they forget how things were several years ago. There's pretty much happenings every day now. We've gone into an acceleration and overdrive of happenings that have been increasing exponentially in intensity over the last year. There's happenings that Holla Forums forgets about within a few days that would have kept old /new/ and Holla Forums in an uproar for months. Ferguson riots happened in 2014 and since then we've had multiple riots that were worse that Holla Forums has forgotten about. It was only over two months ago that many cops were gunned down by BLM and everybody has forgotten about that.

Holla Forums pretty much gets mentioned in the media every day now and many years ago when that happened it was a big deal. Now people rarely even bother even posting about it. It's the same with Holla Forums involved happenings that happen so much now that everything gets lost in the storm.

We've been adjusting to a new normal. If you told yourself 6 years ago what would be happening in 2016 you wouldn't believe it.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
arxiv.org/format/1610.03452v1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was in Holla Forums back when Opra said "Over 9000 penises" on air from an anonymous letter to her show (even made OC) and I thought that would be the pinacle of an imageboard's relevancy. Yet, here we are.

Holla Forums definitely is more extreme than any other imageboard and I'm greatly enjoying the ride.

It was our goal, no ?
Just follow the plan, we MAGA then we 14 words.

The inevitable can no longer be postponed.

who remembers jessi slaughter?

Zim zam doesnt mean shit anymore More significant or just as significant events have happened every month of this year

That was the last 'Anonymoose' operation I took part in.

Consequences will never be the same

I remember how crazy I thought the Ferguson riots were too, strange times we're living in for sure.

Remember when we didn't have much to talk about, so we had daily "nigger hate" and "holocaust redpill" threads?

Zim trial was special because so many people came to Holla Forums to see what the crazy right-wingers were saying about it which converted thousands of people.

I've never eaten roast beef sandwiches ever since.

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

It's kind of overwhelming and numbing which I think reduces our capacity to create OC. In addition to all the internal disruption we have to deal with. JIDF was always around but as prestige grows so does the scale of subversion.

Be careful with pdf files, user. They can track you.

We're the internet hate machine, just all grown up and actualized.

You know i keep seeing this file direct linked in the weirdest of places. I wonder if it really is a honeypot.

Can someone link me some old /new/ archives? If they even exist that is

How is it a threat potentially?

I wonder if you could attempt an emotional average of Holla Forums throughout the months based on analyzing the facial expression of all pepe reaction images posted.

you can download its LaTeX source (as a tarball) here: arxiv.org/format/1610.03452v1

14 words to live by.

Guys.

You can tell I'm an oldfag.

By the way I type. I'm totally a oldfag guys!

Remember those old times we had buddies!

Haha!

Good day!

She dun goofed.

I have been around a long time, have never spent more than 2 minutes on reddit and often find myself typing like that. There are a lot of other anons who say the same thing. It isn't as good of an indicator of a redditfag as you would think, and the anti-double spacing brigade haven't been around very long.

This. It's probably some contrived disruption tactic.