BREAKING FUCKING NEWS

US MILITARY STRIKES YEMENI 'RADAR SITES' IN RESPONSE TO MISSILE ATTACKS ON NAVY DESTROYER

The US military has carried out a series of “limited self-defence strikes” in Yemen, the Pentagon has announced. The attack, authorized by President Obama, was carried out in retaliation to recent attacks on the US naval destroyer, USS Mason.

According to the Pentagon’s initial assessments, three “radar sites” in the Houthi rebel-controlled area of Yemen were destroyed in the attack.

The attack on coastal targets was carried out by Tomahawk cruise missiles launched from the destroyer USS Nitze, NPR reported. According to US officials all targets were “in remote areas, where there was little risk of civilian casualties or collateral damage.”

“These limited self-defense strikes were conducted to protect our personnel, our ships, and our freedom of navigation in this important maritime passageway,” the statement reads.

President Barack Obama authorized the strikes on the recommendation of Secretary of Defense Ash Carter and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs General Joseph Dunford, Pentagon press secretary Peter Cook said in a statement.

The US military vowed to respond to “any further threat to our ships and commercial traffic.”

READ MORE: US Navy claims destroyer targeted again by Yemen missiles

Earlier on Wednesday, USS Mason fell under fire for the second time in four days. At least one rocket was fired at the destroyer, causing “no damage to the ship or its crew,” Cook said.

Until now Washington, a major ally of Saudi Arabia, has limited its engagement in Yemen to intelligence sharing, reconnaissance and aerial refueling of Saudi-led coalition jets. The US has also supplied weapons to Saudi Arabia.

READ MORE: Fragments of US-made bomb allegedly found at Yemen funeral bombing site

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Wf5Va
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Megiddo
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-13/us-joins-yemen-conflict-cruise-missile-strikes-anti-saudi-targets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/Wf5Va

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM

Saudi Arabia can't even take care of some mountain kebabs. Do we seriously have to clean up their shit despite the fact we give them everything any modern military could ever want?

(Cheked)
S-SOON?

DON'T YOU EVEN THINK OF STARTING A WAR RIGHT NOW KING NIGGER.

Oh boy

Man saudis are some pussy bitch faggots. cant even beat some cave dwelling drug addicts who dont even own a pair of shoes

i hope the Houthis bomb Mecca.
#HouthisStrikeMecca

but hou this gonna happen?

To my knowledge, most Saudi soldiers aren't even citizens. They're Pakis, Somalis, etc who get citizenship after their service is over.

the peninsula must be secured from shia scum, goy

I hope you get nuked Carlos.

They bought everything they own. Every last bullet and clusterbomb.

With oil money they siphoned off the west.

don't forget the Colombians funded by the UAE

So the FARC are literally funded by sand-niggers? Wew.

see, mercs are just there for the money, they can run off anytime they want, they have no loyalty to the country.
Why the fuck does obongo think extending the neocon zionist chaos into yemen is a good thing?
No one in america is going to die for those fucking camel humpers, no one wants to go to syria, no one wants to go to yemen, this fucker also will probably prod russia, ww3 will start.
We are the bad guys, we were always the bad guys.

Isn't Yemen where the Syrian pipeline is coming from?

How's your rabbi's cock taste?

You think they pay face value of the military equipment they get? It's a steal.

saudis where bitching last week with that hashtag, they claimed houthis fired at least 3 ballistic missiles towards the black box but they intercepted them.
Houthis in fact bombed some military bases inside saudi territory with ballistic missiles last week.

I would say we were loveable idiots being used by the powers that be up until the 80's everything after that yes we are the bad guys

Doesn't seem to be

D.A.K. 16.10.16.

16th of October, 2016.

Three days remain.

I don't Know man, the CIA has been inciting unrest and installing puppet governments in the middle east since the 50's

Oh okay you mean the CIA they have always been evil cunts. I thought you meant the american general populus we didnt become an evil empire till the berlin wall fell

what the fuck is this shit

Reported for shitposting.

autism

Great, so now we're going to go destabilize the rest of the non-IsraeloSaudi states in the region, meaning INFINITE MIGRANTS FOREVER.

Autism. Pure, uncontrolled autism.

Just filter/report.

Everyone should see webm related.

The Saudis are doing exactly what the SAA and Russians are doing in Syria to the Holuthis in Yemen and our government cannot explain the difference. Any serious investigating of this crisis shows just how retarded this whole thing is.

Btw, the point of both pieplines is to bypass any naval troubles on the high seas.

Don't even bother, it's just the Oathfag's new schitck.

Confirmed.

D.A.K.

Das Armaggedon Kommt.

The Armaggedon Comes.

16/10/16 or the 16th of October 2016.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Megiddo

The audio is fucked up, is that the original recording? Thy should stop funding trannys and spend money on some decent mics.

lel see this

Doubly so.

Much better, thanks user, clear sound now.

BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING JEWS
yinnon plan and all that it's always the fucking kikes you can get into specifics all day the conclusion is always some fucking jew pulling the strings war in the ME profits only the fucking kikes

KHORNATE TRIPS CONFIRM WORLD WAR
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Yemen have been on stalemate for a long time and the saudis have not made any significant progress since the start of its intervention (see yemeni geography and recent military history), on the other hand the SAA is rightfully taking their country back from the hands of islamists.

I swear to fucking Christ if King Nigger gets us into another war and I get recalled back to active duty to get shot in some fucking desert, I'm gonna be livid

As a guy that also posts on /x/ i have seen so many fake prophecy bullshit and that dak stuff just makes me kek.
Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens.
Thats the universal rule of x

Filtered.

I was talking about Saudis going after civilians, like how they blew up some mountain kebabs that were at a funeral this past weekend, isn't the same as Assad and Russia going after civilians.

My guess is that they want to secure Yemen so Iran can't use it as leverage to deploy a navel force there and attempt a blockade of the shipping lines when it's attacked. U.S need those lanes secure otherwise their sea supply line could be disrupted. The move on Yemen is also a pretext to advancing on Iran like Syria is obviously. But it seems just like Syria, things haven't gone as planned as the Saudi can't seem to handle it.

In the eyes of the US State Department and propaganda at least.

*naval

Damn spelling check.

You guys keep talking about jews controlling American politics, but then we have these sand niggers…

inb4 saudi royals are kikes

but the house of saud are all straight kikes through and through

Absolute memes, Iran can't project their naval forces in the Persian Gulf let alone in Yemen. A real reason is that Saudi Arabia is incompetent militarily but still wants the Holuthis in Yemen dead.

Coincidentally, the US also needs to fight in another war to stave off economic depression and to keep its citizens busy and distracted, maybe erode some more rights. If they can't have Syria, I think they're considering an invasion of western Yemen.

Have you seen sand niggers fight?

The only people who have moved into modern warfare strategies are whites, asians and for some fucking reason, native americans. The rest think that aiming is for pussies and that the best way to approach combat is by charging your enemy in the open while screaming like a raging chimp. Why do you think the greatest tactic sand niggers have developed is dressing up as civilians and literally blowing themselves up in crowded areas?

le downvoted XDDDDDDD

MULTIPLE ANONS HAVE HEARD AIR RAID SIRENS AT LOCAL BASES.

JETS HAVE BEEN SCRAMBLED.
CHOPPERS HAVE LIFTED OFF.

SOME THING IS HAPPENING.

I need a fucking source right now.

G.W. Bush shot the U.S. wad with his war on terror. There's no stomach for further mindless adventurism in the States. King Nigger isn't going to mobilize shit.

Filtered.

The Dems don't represent the interests of the American people, they represent the Jews and the Saudis.

If an actual war happens, it will have been planned and ever major news network will already have its propaganda ready. We'll see a blitz of news simultaneously at the moment.

What about Yemen's naval force capacity? I was thinking of a scenario where Iranian forces enter into Yemen and commandeer the resources locally.

fuck the news, I'll be cruising twitter for some videos right from the heart of it all.

The Houthi are chumps, they can't do anything.

It's just the US helping the Saudis take over their country.

that's only if the US starts it.
i fear we already have.

When we all get conscripted, how will we find each other? 8 of diamonds? I don't wanna Heil Hitler alone while being bathed in nuclear fire.

Jewslim against Christianity. The MVPs? White skinned Jews.

aye, but don't talk about it

i got your point, yeah the narrative is the same on both cases. The funeral bombing didn't get the same attention as aleppo and muh poor civilians and rebels besieged by evil Assad and Putin.

We'll see, I think we're due for another 9/11 don't you? I still haven't put anything past Pence, he tried to make Trump stick to policy in Syria without even talking to him about it.

The Holuthis have no naval capacity and the Iranians cannot do anything without someone seeing and stopping them, look at a map of the area. Moreover they gain nothing from commandeering any resources in Yemen. All Iran wants from the Holuthis is that they remain a problem for the Saudis.

Some user will probably do a mutiny.

All empires conquered people the same way. They point a gun at their heads and say "Join us, or I kill you."

A mutiny works the same way. Get one guy, point a gun at his head "Join or die."

He joins, then helps you do the same to everyone else.

The only way for an army to counter that is to have agents specially trained to shoot the person who does it in the head when their back is turned. So, every operation would have to have a couple of those. Usually ones that have cushy jobs.

The counter to that counter? Make someone your right hand man and have him follow the pack. If there's a 'mutiny' within the mutiny, he'll take charge.

bump

scene: command center of the Pentagon's Indoctrination Group for Full Universal Cuckoldry Supremacy :

Operator 1: Fuck! This email! Boss is telling us to start some drama in the middle east right now that makes our foreign policy look strong so Hillary can ride the coattails?
Operator 2: Fake another gas attack?
Operator 1: No, chemical weapon deal was a success we've already been running that for the last 4 years, and it'd make State Department look like chumps that got played again. We need something new.
Operator 2: Army GIs captured by the Syrian Army and held as hostages?
Operator 1: Are you fucking high? We're you not listening? We can't do anything to make the current admin look weak cuz' it's Hillary's turn.
Operator 2: Sorry.
Operator 1: Everyone in the middle east is either fighting ISIS or is an ally? Fuck! The deadline is in 4 days. We're so screwed.
Operator 1: What we need and story with new badguys that are completely unknown. Obama can bomb them. Yeah! That will make the Democrats look tough?
OP2: But like we can't really bomb anything because well need pilots to lie. And with all the reporters snooping around asking questions and they'll be watching the airfields and ask for video evidence.
OP2: Somewhere no one can go and has no internet so they can't disprove the strikes happened.
OP1: Keep going…
OP2: Oh lets have some tribesman on horseback attack americans in the middle of the desert like in the new battlefield.
OP1: And..
OP2: Okay like picture a a bunch of crazy arab Al-Quadea guys riding horses…
OP1: Idiot!
OP2: Yeah I GOT IT! So we have Al-Quadea in Yemen do a failed attack american servicemen. So all the alarms and sirens are going off in the WhiteHouse situation room. Because no one could have forseen this, and Obama' on the fence and needs help. So he calls up the only person who can solve the problem: Hillary.
OP2: SO we release some leaks that with Obama's advisers and generals hadn't convinced him to authorize strikes to have the air force and navy fly in and decisively bomb terrorists. Then Hillary can call and tell him to man up.
OP1: Yeah but how is al-quadea on horseback going to attack our military?
OP2: They shot a missile at us. Yeah they shot a missile at us, it missed and it can't be found.
OP1: ?!?
OP2: Yeah they shot a missile at one of our ships and the missiles are at the bottom of the sea and can't be found!
OP2: And Hillary told Obama to bomb the shit out of some missile sites out in the desert.
OP1: Horsemen don't have anti-ship missiles,
OP2: Iranians do… They have Russian anti-ship missiles.
OP!: Motherfucking genius! Let me draft a plan and get it to the navy. This is so good.

Lovely dubs, lads.

Yeah, another 9/11 after 15 years of global war and unhindered domestic immigration will somehow save the establishment.

Not happening. The mobilization will be directed inward, not outward.

that's really not the best analogy. The Houthis are fighting for former President Saleh's government. He led Yemen for a very long time and while it was kind of poor it was stable at least in the past 20-30 years. Saleh, lost the most recent election to the opposition party, which in an objective sense may be more fucked up than he was by a lot, more radical etc.

So, for the Houthis, they're trying to keep him in power but are going against the elected government, who are also backed by the Saudis. tbh I feel for the Houthis, but whatever.

My point is, a more apt analogy would be if Assad's government ended via election, but then they tried to overthrow the government with Russia's help (Iran in yemen's case) whereas the US intervened to help the elected gov't (Saudi arabia in yemen's case).

Which by the sounds of it, would be more useful for Iran if the Holuthis are able to destabilize Saudi Arabia indirectly through a war of attrition.

My point was this

Clearly the Houthi have more of a right to exist than most Syrian opposition groups. I'm not comparing the Houthi to the rebel groups in Aleppo, just that the SAA killing civilians is pure evil while the Saudis killing civilians is just fine. If I was going to compare anyone in Syria to the Houthis, it would be the Kurds.

tfw been misspelling the kebab group name wrong the entire thread

Has there ever been a more laughable race?

Los Pepes were good operators user.

D.A.K. = Der Ausbruch des Kampfes
THE OURBREAK OF COMBAT

Fun fact, the U.S. used former Shining Path rebels in Iraq as guards/mercenaries.

Hol' up.

I'm not implying there's anything wrong with Colombians.

I'm saying that Arabs are so laughable that they need to recruit dudes from South America to fight emaciated hillbillies in Yemen.

Spend 2 hours watching liveleak videos on Yemen and decide for yourself.

Probably about an even match.

Yeah, can't disagree there.

Not der Ausbruch des Krieges?
The outbreak of war.

It's probably all three.

So how much progress have the Houthi's made? Doing some quick reading, it looks like they've actually invaded into Saudi Arabia multiple times to conduct raids?

It's probably pic related

(checked)
audacityofthisnigger.jpg

There will be zogbots here proping this up.

Unlike spergcircles this thing is at least somewhat unsettling. Still, forced memes should be gassed on sight.

God fucking dammit, people here are still this dense and fucking stupid

Are the saudis also pulling strings?
I don't think jews would intervene in yemen too much.

God dammit. Not only do we have israeli subversion, but also shitskin subversion.

god forbid you use your training to kill obama or some high-level jews

don't worry about finding us, just do your duty and kill every jew and jew-puppet that you can
don't fight for them

ITT Retards.

Amazing how we just do this kind of thing in so many nations whenever we want. Basically low-intensity world war

Checked for
"Fuck it, let's start a world war before they can kick us out the door - I can just pull a Roosevelt and stay in power!"

He wouldnt dare, there would be civil war in the US if he tried. The US is much much more likely to be at war with itself than anyone else.

This just came up on my goybook

(((Coincidence?)

n-native americans?

those ears look fucked up; like a cheap photoshop

The term of the opposition party ended years ago, though. There objectively is no legitimate government in Yemen.

Hmmm. conflict over in Columbia, go get some work in a warm but dry climate.

all the mercs in the world. partying in the sun.

Not sure but maybe they were a little ahead of the curve when it came to gorilla warfare? I thought I remembered hearing about some indians working and fighting with patriots during the revolutionary burger war.

Good post your sheckels have been deposited on your account.

The Saleh government was deposited via a coup (KSA backed) and the election conducted after that are vastly a sham (elections where an entire chunk of heavily populated country can't vote, with riots everywhere, and a list of people forbidden to run aren't elections).
Then the sunni minority government decided to federalize the country and that oil subsides should be handle region by region… Oil is in sunni minority regions, most of the population of Yemen is shia and lives in the mountains west of the country where there is no oil.

People are surprised Shia revolt, KSA use this as a pretext to invade (well to invade mostly sunny oil producing regions).

Except since KSA is shit and the Yemeni aren't, they've been handing their asses to the Saudi and got heavy Iranian support.

So the US has to step in or Iran wins yet another country and KSA would be forever forgotten as a regional power (which would led to Russia/China/Iran to completely control the middle east).

Disgusting. This shit is happening and when is the last time Yemen was in the news? NOPE gotta devote that fucking precious airtime to making up literally fake shit about a presidential candidate that you don't like!! And the left LOVES it!!! And yet PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DYING IN YEMEN

LEFTISTS NEED TO BE SLAUGHTERED

Fuck I was doing good but this latest shit with Syria and now Yemen….. I think I'm getting demoralized bros…..

Looks like they're just throwing everything at the wall and see what sticks.
Couldn't provoke Assad into declaring war, couldn't rustle Putin, Duterte wasn't impressed either.

I don't get it. How is this connected to Syria, or the Russians?

How does this provoke WWIII?

or were you not implying it would?

I mean somewhat?
The outcome of the Indian Wars was never in doubt that the US would win

Part of the great game going on in the ME right now
Ignoring the US and Russia for the moment, the Saudis and Iranians are positioning themselves to dominate the middle east, historically speaking Iran has done that. To add into it, it's also a religious conflict as well with Sunni v Shia. Israel tends to back the Saudis and Turkey looks like they're trying to muscle in the on the action with dreams of a new ottoman empire.

its ok bro.

the saudis are financing clinton and this shitty war in yemen no one hears about…enough normies will connect the dots when the time comes

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-13/us-joins-yemen-conflict-cruise-missile-strikes-anti-saudi-targets

Reuters has reported that the coastal defense cruise missiles used against the USS Mason had considerable range, fuelling concern about the kind of weaponry the Houthis appear willing to employ and some of which, U.S. officials believe, is supplied by Iran

That's right goyim, the ebil Iranians are trying to kill you!

can someone explain to me wtf is going on? Is this the next 60 years now? Cold War 2.0?

read through the thread m8 and do some research, this isn't cuckchan

Who /warwithrussia/ here?

Fucking hell they are not even pretending anymore

They gotta put it on easy mode for those Arab idiots

Underrated post.

try 60 days this shit is so close to go going hot in multiple arenas