Guess what song this is?

Guess what song this is?
WHOa
I'm an alien
Song is about aliens and its about a famous guy talking about how he came to Earth in a spaceship. but thats not important, name please

Attached: a98dtU4.jpg (1024x683, 163.7K)

Its about a man from England going to live in NY. Nothing to do with actual aliens

Really? No way. I could've swore he talked about fucking cows in outer space

Shit attempt by OP, but the concept is interesting. Here's three better ones split by difficulty:

guy requests cultural enrichment over and over again, acknowledges he's "not the only one"

guy sings seemingly nonsense inspired by old black and white artsy french silent movie

guy sings about increasingly bad storm, observes a boy challenging God to strike him down, chorus is about the occasional glimpse of humanity in a person's eyes

First ones by Sam Smith

is it fuck, they're all 90s

Oh really?

Oh great.

Attached: fuck off.jpg (259x194, 8.37K)

first one is indeed Nirvana, others are not

The London LP

I was just using that to imply all your songs could be shitty 90s grunge songs. Looks like I was not far off.

Second one is obviously Hurt by NIN.
>hurt me plenty

Hurt me plenty a difficulty setting joke

Answer is spoilered below:
Debaser - the Pixies

correct

This song blast me hard with nostalgia when he sings im not the only one. Strange

Pretty confident no-one will get the nightmare difficulty one

Is it even good

you probably had to be there at the time, I'm old as shit so I like it

Kek

What's that? An ancient curse being used by TSA because they're too busy hiding international drug trafficking routes?

Attached: coelhodaalicetedizendoquetatarde.jpg (670x741, 128.63K)

New Round:

1. girl uses the metaphor of using a device to shield you from the rain for protecting you in a relationship
clue zeitgeist of 2007

2. worlds most famous pedo (now dead) tells people to go away
clue could also be a wank euphamism

3. guy sings about how he his best friend's wife but changes the name, but everyone knew who he meant anyway
clue the best friend was George Harrison

Can you figure out the famous
"man come to take me away"
ditty of jazz
god dammit bobby

Last one is Eric Clapton's Layla, dumbass

rihanna umbrella, michael jackson beat it, eric clapton layla

too easy

jazz is a shit

Try this: polish romantic composer steals parts of beethoven's moonlight sonata and hates his own resulting piece because of it

Micheal Jackson is not a pedo, just misunderstood with lies

No it just has a famous trumpet instrumental

baker street??

Baker Street is a good guess, it isn't that George Michael song either, it's by an Australian band I am pretty sure tbh

men at work???

no chance on classical amigo

oh well, it's this

Classical one for you:

Guy writes a piece about this French guy he thinks is cool

Realizes French guy is an asshole, but finishes song anyway and doesn't dedicate it to him

beethoven's 3rd symphony?