Congratulate me, Holla Forums. i just applied for a job!

congratulate me, Holla Forums. i just applied for a job!

Attached: this_is_the_end_of_my_journey.webm (480x360, 366.19K)

kys

:'(

Why should i congratulate you for doing what you're suppose to do?

because i didnt do it before so im making progress

What type of job is it?

retail. its a closeout store so we sell the bottom of the barrel shit from other stores for bottom of the barrel prices. a bunch of old ladies shop there and think theyre getting good deals

Then again, its not something out of the ordinary. Finding a job is waht you have to do. Now, if you said, "i fed a homeless man", that would ne worthy of congratulations

Nice I guess

but the homeless dont deserve to be fed, because theyre criminals

thanks

It really isn't progress unless it's something you are pretty much guaranteed to get. I thought it was progress too when I first started applying, then no one would hire me in my field so I had to take a warehouse job.

Well then, good job user. Hope you get the job.

Attached: hex threads.png (1000x623, 335.03K)

i feel so honored that the creator of Holla Forums has Holla Forumslessed my threa/b/

positive threads are good threads

thank you Holla Forumsased hex. i will make another thread when i either get the job or do not. expect it sometime around 3/26/18 (burger date format)

i'lll be on the look out for it

$50 says you dont get a call back.

thank you. from this day forward i will only post positive things on Holla Forums

we will see :)

For what purpose?

Living…

t. neet lazy cunt

I have never worked once in my 26 years on this Earth and I'm still here. Maybe git gud?

You should try it sometime

No thanks.

user I want to work so I can get money so I can buy a car and become mobile. I want to eventually buy some land, probably in Vermont or New Hampshire, and build myself a house and live a cozy life

I bet you need to work for food money too. You're a fucking disgrace.

Im guessing you still live with your parents?

I live with my aging grandparents rent-free in a three story log house in the woods.

and you are 26? fucking kek

With any luck I'll be here til I'm 40.

Holy shit Holla Forumsro, me too!

Even if you don't end up getting this one, keep applying. I sent out 100s of applications for IT field jobs. I'm hoping now that I've got a job getting a better job will be easier.

Having money is nice. There is also a sense of fulfillment that comes from doing something that is useful. I don't really like my job that much, but I go in there every day with a smile and do my best. It's nice to be able to buy things that you want. I'm looking at buying a shotgun pretty soon, wouldn't be possible without a job.

Move to Siberia. Putin is giving away free farmland.

I don't know what it is you do but this one fag paid me 10k to suck my dick for like a month on tap once. I hope that puts things into perspective for you.