REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MOHAMMAD WAS AN SJW I AM DONE WITH ISLAM FUCK THIS

media.8ch.net/file_store/80f08eecacfb4a09ade260bf943548a477013af87eb0a2b018d5e0449db4566a.jpeg (can't post image directly because I'm on tor)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/16/opinion/poland-pure-blood-march.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, Islam is the natural evolution of Christianity, and Jesus was the first brandable SJW.

tbh we need to get rid of (((them))) before christians and muslims can work it out.

we follow the same god. jews dont follow god.

Always the first post.

Alll religions are cucked. Atheism is the rational way to go. But if you really wwant to be a religious beta, you might as well be a Mormon

Take your lies elsewhere (((leftypol))). No one believes your Marxist bullshit.

Attached: 700.jpg (461x438, 32.45K)

t. (((KARL MARX)))

hi Hex

t. (((Mohammad)))

t. hex

t. Ox

Christianity is degenerate.

Attached: a102a59b38bdf5707cd5e9b73558c86db218226b75f9444bb7c7943e9df059dc.jpg (1300x1300, 240.35K)

are poles white? because to be perfectly honest i am sick of these anglo, german and nord cucks.

Attached: 1f0cc8c479fd5396e50b7c9ebce36a7781aa3c5adf1c0d023f813d308ab720e3.jpg (480x907, 33.1K)

wrong

Religion is degenerate and all religion devolves into the clergy molesting children

Attached: average american.png (399x370, 7.35K)

t. anglo, german or nord cuck

meanwhile in gay pride parades…

this

not this

Attached: 26per6~4.jpg (465x465, 63.7K)

One of those is correct. But seing things on a bright side, i could be a "White" American.

hmm…….

Attached: 26ohx0~2.jpg (473x473, 88.36K)

Holla Forums is out in full force today

Islam does not lead to child molestation because you cannot rape your wife.

Checkmate.

good post tbh
t. christian who made half of the posts

>assuming i said hadjis (((molest))) their wifes
idk if you think i am both of these posters

Attached: when your 5 th wife.png (500x522, 154.62K)

explain
you cant

If some men have four wives, then some men have none. Some of them will molest children or seek martyrdom fighting against infidels. Or both.

Guess from this (((fear-mongering))):
nytimes.com/2017/11/16/opinion/poland-pure-blood-march.html

A lifetime of indoctrination in Christian mental gymnastics has rendered your brain dysfunct. It would be like trying to explain calculus to a 6 year old.

wew

waste of trips. you're not even a hadji are you?

Have another (((opinion))):
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day

guess it's time to return to the homeland
if they'll take me :-\

Actually (check dates) both modern talmudism and islam are degenerations of christianity.

More than americans.

Ok bait, you got me, the problem is that religion isnt theism, budhism is a lot more complex than atheism, yet is a religion and his cheap rip off not, atheism is a religion, a system based on beliefs. What devolves into child molesting, if the religion dont allow child molesting like islam, is degeneration.

You are still right in your point about indoctrination, kids dont put their finger inside plugs because they were born with instincts about electric devices.

that was the point i tried to convey

are you polish? do you hate me because i am american?

What did he mean by that?

Test

newfag

Such is the religion of atheism. Attack Christians let Mohammad in. Europe is a prime example of this

Abrahamic religions are irredeemable cancer that need to be subverted and eventually phased out for religions that don't contain egalitarian pozz in their scripture.

t. Dirty Jew

Attached: look-son-a-dirty-jew.jpg (200x200 35.22 KB, 381.62K)

Suppose:
1) Islam was created in 600 AD by the Mediterranean forces of Empire for the purpose of stopping the spread of Christianity in the Middle East.
2) By 650 AD, Islam had annihilated all the competion in North Africa and the Middle East.
3) By 725, Islam had captured Western Europe and threatened to take France. There, it was defeated and driven back to the desert.
Now, ask yourself, how can this meteoric rise of power be explained by the traditional explanation, which is, they were simply fierce and competent soldiers?

Islam was not created for any purpose except military and cultural conquest.

Are you implying that it was something supernatural that aided them? Well what about the Mongols? They conquered even more territory, including Muslim territory, and didn't even give a shit about religion until they were well established. Military strength, order, technology, and command helped Muslims spread, particularly after they absorbed ancient Greek and Vedic knowledge and thus transformed from desert barbarians into philosophical and mathematical scholars.