McMullin is polling 22% vs Trump and Hillary both at 26% in Utah and I'm about to behold him

McMullin is polling 22% vs Trump and Hillary both at 26% in Utah and I'm about to behold him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who?

he must die. Do what you must, user

just kidding FBI

Whatcha slidin' Chaim?

Literally who

controlled opposition to steal retarded utah electoral votes from trump, way to go worthless utah cucks.

sauce or sage.

a Never Trump Mormon running to split the vote in Utah, given how Mormons bloc vote he has a pretty good chance of flipping Utah blue

not the first time Mormons fucked things up for everybody else. cultic fuckwads.

Literally CIA running for president

wtf Im a #McMuffin now

We've got not one, not two, not three, but FOUR globalist shills this election!

Has he ever violated campaign finance laws?

What did he do in the CIA?

What did he do in Goldman Sachs?

These are the questions that might get him to quit if we find the right answers. /:^=)

Why can't we get Terry Davis running sometime?

globalist shill
sage because thread is 4cuck-tier

I'd guess he meant illary, Cuck Johnson, Jew Stein, and this massive cuck. That's 4, you paranoid fuck.

Hope his plans will crash with no survivors.

So a literal terrorist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin

wew sonny

So it's an attempt to divide the GOP voterbase away from Trump. Go figure.

It's also further proof that this election isn't about left vs right or dems vs repubs….it's between nationalists and globalists.

This fuckface is going to make Utah go blue because mormons are braindead goons who are easy to manipulate to voting for "muh religious principles". Mormons should be burned at the stake

Do a little digging and you'll find Mormons are basically white Jews. They even see themselves that way.

Did Egg McMuffin ever blaspheme a Mormon sacrament?

Cant tell if this is a slide thread or a low energy troll.Either way kill yourself.

Most Protestant sects think of themselves that way.