Nevertrump coworker

This is a coworker of mine. He worked hard on that kasich dick during the primaries now he looking to get pegged by hilldog! I wish someone would troll his twitter to shut him up!

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/vote4kirkley
archive.is/AiAgD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the fuck is this faggot

He looks like a yuppie faggot. In other words he is Hillary's target demographic.

Come on, you've got to give us more than that

Not your personal army.

Though this is an important election. Doxx him so we can destroy his life over his opinions. Seriously. Let's do it.

He's a consultant. He's probably getting paid to do it.

TFW you lose your guns because you sell out.

whats with the never trump people and the retarded "Trump has small hands" shit?
They keep going at it and its cringey as fuck, even the libtards gave that up months ago.
They try to be smug when they say it and it makes me want to donkey punch the Dunning-Kruger out the back of their skull

Once Trump is elected, I would love to see a new documentary "The Eternal Cuck", this guy could be the first subject.

It's probably because they don't have a source of fresh OC dank memes like the rest of us do. The last time they were relevant was when Rubio was cracking jokes about Trump's twitter and small hands, so they just keep repeating it.

Going to be a landslide, let him eat his dick come November.

Fucking going to be dancing once that special prosecutor gets selected.

fuck off nigger

slide thread

sage

It's like the libcucks and their drumpf "memes"

Nobody but Holla Forums has any meme magic. The nevertrumpers are 60 year old neocons that barely know how to use a computer. And the libshits just have those awful occupy democrats pictures.

What's hilarious is that bernie SEEMED to have memes on his side during the primary, but that was really only because Holla Forums was pushing bernie memes as part of a D&C effort on the liberals. And it worked.

Let him go part with all the new syrian and somalian dindus she'll let in

an Consultant, imo

Bitch looks like Gary Busey fucked dumbo, jesus christ

You should download the anarchists handbook. It will tell you how to make nicotine to murder the little fuck.

I'm bored so I'll do it. Give us some kind of personal info so it will be funnier and he'll think all of us are people he knows.

The fuck you expect when it comes to minnesota, you retards. If that shit flips red this year, hell will be a frozen jizz covered paradise.

/pol strikes again

Beautiful

SAGE

NYPA.

facebook.com/vote4kirkley

Nigga has a god damn page for himself

He probably consults cucks on how to get a nigger to fuck your wife than you up the ass

At least my wifes bull is a fucking 6ft 6 hairy Czech dude, not some fucking somalian nigger like yours, cunt.

Isn't this the guy who played the Putin-goblin from Harry Potter?

the hell was its name, dobby?

"Ever since I was a little boy"

That was last week.

www.ryankirkley.com

Goddam he actually does look like Putin. I never noticed before.

Holy fuck I never noticed that

Them DSL's though

Spent a solid minute laughing after just looking at this retard, but I'm still not going to join your personal army, faggot.

Tell him that when shit hits the fan traitors will be the first to go.

When his politics career fails, he can at least get a job as one of those fucking japanese ogre/troll monsters.

Better hold on to your jimmies, guys.

archive.is/AiAgD

Go tell tumblr he's being racist and has sexually abused women. Let the left eat the left. NeverTrump are leftists.

Holy shit, its real.

Would actually probably help put things in perspective for him honestly. Watch everyone try to make a fucking mountain out of a mole hill to discredit him might make him understand the glorious T better.

>>>/baphomet/