Podesta Twitter Hacked

John Podesta is switching teams apparently twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/786354698194333696
archive.is/z73b0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5fZNW
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92627364
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would he do this? Wasn't he loyal to Hillary Clinton? What do you think caused the sudden change of heart?

He probably got redpilled after reading the Podesta emails.

Nice pol!!

And how about this retard?
At least he didn't drop 8ch

It's either a faggot or a false flag.

It's confirmed real

Nope haks

wew

4cucks so yes, a faggot.

top kek

I'm not disputing it being real. I'm saying that whoever did it is either a newfag who might as well be from an edgier version of reddit, or is an operative in a false flag event against us.

What a fucking madman

Maybe John Podesta is just a Holla Forumslack, have you considered that?

Well this will be the end for pol. It was nice knowing yall.

This might be the closest Holla Forums will get to being shut down since someone went digging kn colin powells emails.

4chan takes the heat off us for most people

It's 2016. Nothing would surprise me.

Agreed most normies go to four/pol/ first since Holla Forums got kicked off google

So this means someone got into the other gmail right? Wonder if they found any good shit

Cuckchan getting taken down and/or compromised beyond how much it is already would inevitably cause us to get targeted in the crossfire. If it isn't from the initial controversy, it will be from all of the cuckchan refugees coming here and then getting us tied up into the affair.

There are already two threads that suit this topic, quit making new fucking threads dumbass.

this

Obviously a hack. A hack with horrible typing skills and doesn't know how to spell Holla Forums.

Podesta gets redpilled by reading his own emails
Do you realize how retarded you sound?

delete this

What?

it was a pretty good joke about the emails, read it again

you spelled delet wrong

Of course he was redpilled by reading his own emails, retard. You think Hillary even read her own leaked emails? She'd be redpilled too if she did.

POSTS LEADING UP TO THE PODESTA TWITTER HACK
Archive of 400lb Cuckchan Hacker thread: archive.fo/5fZNW

Link to user's post right before gaining access to Podesta's twitter and acquiring apple ID info:

Link to cuckchan rapefugee thread where user crossposted the twitter post:

Archive of cuckchan hacker thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92627364

It was a 4cuck who did it for lolz. If he had any intelligence, he would have done as much as he could have obtaining information, but I doubt it.

Some more info here too

what the fuck

4/pol/ has now officially stared into the normie abyss too long. They are staring back.

you fucking madmen actually did it, good work
>pol

4cucks are too retarded to even abide by rule 1 and 2 anymore. The place has become reddit 2.0 and they all deserves to stay in their containment as to not spread the cancer outside.

Rule 1 and 2 only applied to Holla Forums.
I know, most of us have been Holla Forumsasterds once in our lives but still.

Anyway, there is no way normies would find this place with the Google ban.

If we're lucky, people will stay on .pl, if not they'll find the subplebbit Hotwheels shilled on before Jim decided to pay for the servers, which will lead them here. Never ever mention the place. How hard is it to understand that you don't shit where you eat and you bring street shitters in your kitchen even less?

I really don't worry.

Still, half/pol/ is usefull since they are now also a containment board for the media.
It will always be 4chan's fault.

Amateurs.

Instead of actually using it intelligently and taking advantage of the opportunity they just go "hey look guys! we did it!" immediately.