Leftists infiltrate the churches

archive.is/mQJsh

This has been happening for decades across all denominations.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2634
youtube.com/watch?v=pBtie0M3foc
youtube.com/watch?v=TyvcNLujUEA
vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20030731_homosexual-unions_en.html
bamidbar-journal.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Introduction-prt.pdf
mileswmathis.com/blarnia.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isabel la Catolica already did a spring, they used all europe and asia to destroy that spring, the outcome was europe butthurt, turk butthurt, asian colonies and america conquered.

It'd basically be an encore at that point, Catholics are already pozzed to hell and back

Literally "Let me tell you how you should follow your religion".

Here, I have some advice for what Jews should do: Abandon the Talmud and ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness in a "Jewish Spring". Also, Muslims need to acknowledge that Muhammad was a false prophet and the Quran is from Satan, in a "Muslim Spring". And there's really no reason for you guys to not eat pork or shellfish (Acts 10:15)

Honestly, I don't even know why they still compare things to the "Arab Spring" when it led to the disaster we have now… unless that's the point, and they want to see Catholicism destroyed and overrun by ISIS, just like the "Arab Spring" countries.

guys but but but Podesta is a Catholic:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2634

what a disgusting way to shill a religion.

This.

I'd rather join some small fringe Christian group than the monolithic scam that is modern Catholicism.

Money truly does ruin everything.

join Eastern Orthodoxy, least pozzed of all

why do you think Podesta is so against Catholicism? clearly because it is a "scam" that'd fall under its own weight. nothing to see here.

THEY'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WHILE.

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=pBtie0M3foc

youtube.com/watch?v=TyvcNLujUEA

Modern Catholicism is truly pozzed, and it shows with the Marxist pope in charge; he's the physical representation of everything wrong with Catholicism.

I've been a Catholic for my entire life (mostly because it's what my dad taught me to believe), and I feel like there are a lot of good messages to take from the Bible, but I feel like this message is totally diluted thanks to the Jew destroying the goodwill of the church. Are there any good sects of Christianity that aren't batshit insane and aren't compromised by kikes?

it's always been like that goy :^)

Aka not really catholic. I bet you did confirmation just so you would get shiny stuff from your parents.

Pope Francis is pretty SJW but Church has had sub-optimal popes before. Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith is staying true to the teaching, though.

Example: what should we believe about the marriage and gender roles?

vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20030731_homosexual-unions_en.html

It gets worse.

catholicism has been subverted?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. I did have confirmation, but if you're referring to getting some sort of Bat Mitzvah-like gift for playing along, you'd be wrong since I got confirmed to get confirmed, not for some physical gift. But to be fair, I was a little kid so I really didn't understand what I was doing. I wasn't particularly in touch with my faith at all either, so I can agree with the idea that I am not exactly a pious man if that's what you mean.

Not surprised since the Pope has a (((Jesuit))) background.

The kikes and their butthurt about Catholics is hilarious. Even more hilarious is that Catholics saved them numerous times recently.

The lesson here, noble Christian children? Never trust a Jew, a Catholic, or a Mormon. They are all heretics and deserve the worst and hottest of fires, maybe from something used to roast turkey and bake pies.

Jesuits = Marranos

That's the problem with Catholics, they're whole way of thought is way too "our greatest ally" with everybody. Pretty sure the first cardinal in the Vatican to ever start establishing major relationships with the kikes was a Jesuit. I feel like the Jesuits played a major role in the subversion of the church.

Meant for

The Sabbatean-Frankist conspiracy is very real though. The Frankfurt School based Cultural Marxism off the heresy.

bamidbar-journal.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Introduction-prt.pdf

Bumping.

bump through the night

The Catholic Church has been pozzed heresy for a looooong time. Catholics shouldn't be surprised and/or upset at the current Pope. He's just finishing the job of turning Catholicism into disguised Satan worship.
Pic is an example of Catholic heresy.

That's why *I* actually agree with the "Christ cucks" and "kike on a stick" meme attempt by the shills. /Christ/ board need to fucking go medieval and gamergate already. Its a fucking joke. They are going to go full eurape. They are more concerned about being edgy, tithe bling, and muh tax exemption to be effective even though people already believe the shit they say.

Wtf are you doing christcucks, get your crusader on.

Christcucks killed more Europeans than shitskins.

See:

who do you think the vikings were raiding? the Chinese?

it was a time of demographic isolation, whites killing whites was inevitable. Same way the Manchuria killed the Han, killed the Huns, Killed the Mongols, etc. etc.

That's a weak argument and you know it

they've done this as least since the sixties

Prove to me that there was a bigger decade that screwed over the US than the 1960s. I don't think anyone can.

I'm gonna link this story to my mom. She's the only one in my family who refuses to accept the Jewish redpill, but she is a HARDCORE Catholic, and is extremely conservative when it comes to abortion and that (((gender equality nonsense.)))
I have been slowly but surely chipping away at her Pro-Jew programming, and I can see she's starting to crack. This will surely be the final straw for her.

There needs to be a NEW CRUSADE! DEUS VULT!

I hope you posted that catgirl without a sinful thought in your head

Finally a thread without atheists and pagans whining muh kike on a stick

The subversion of Christianity has been going on for years. The most effective subversion is that which is so subtle it's hardly noticed.

Consider the strange story of author C. S. Lewis:

mileswmathis.com/blarnia.pdf

Kek, you don't know shit faggot. And yeah, why were the vikings raiding? Because christcuck elite and their merchant buddies didn't want to trade with them.

And what demographic isolation are you talking about precisely? And why would that even be a reason for Europeans killing eachother? The reason was Christians wanting everyone to worship their dead kike and if they didn't want to, they tortured them and killed them.
And they killed more Europeans, far more, than they did shitskins. You're probably just another burger who thinks he knows everything about European history because of ziowood series.

Christianity is pozzed, because it anti-gay, anti-jewish and anti-racemixing aren't key elements of their religion, their somewhere on the side, a few Bible quotes here, a good parts by church fathers over there, unless it's about race, then their completely silent.

That's not enough.

Let's have a racially foreign people join your religion….

Christians are completely blind to race, they don't care what race you are or to what people you belong to, they care only whether you bend your knees to the dead kike or not.

Don't trust protestants and orthodoxies either, and christains who are to special for a denomination.

Yup, a few Bible quotes about tribal and religious hatred isn't going to turn christianity racial.

Abrhamic religions are protomarxism.

I registered my gene sequence with our benevolent digital overlord and found out I'm 4% Slavic so I've seriously been considering jumping on the orthodox train.

Christianity is a Leftist religion. Unless you count sacred Geometry which none of you Catholic/Orthodoxy shill do

So I'm living in the year…. say 500AD. Hellenism has fallen to Christianity and faggots/pedos are murdered for being such. I don't have a lot of money.
What do I do?
I become a priest.

It's easy to see with a little common sense that Christianity has been a homosexual cult since the Jewish followers of Jesus died out.

Every single fucking time

Are you sure that you are talking about christianity? faggotry is banned and talmud is literally satan.

That second pic is showing all the places were antichristians killed christians in the age of kitos war.

No money for you ctr virgin.

Hellenism was already a shitty thing before christianity was mainstream and most christians were killed before the end of the kitos war.

Mystic Christianity is the only true Christianity.
Anything that promotes organized church and denounces the hierarchy of angels is a subversion of the teachings of Christ.

sorry Luther killed this option possibly forever

Robert Jay Mathews said that the churches were always the ones that resisted their message of white solidarity while they traveled throughout America.

More info please.

He who has and does, more to him will be given. He who has and does not, even what he has will be taken away. Fuck off jew

BUMP for something that would be good. Long overdue and am not even religious.

Blow your fucking brains out, Kike

Blow your fucking brains out Kike