Is there a pasta or a series of screencaps that sums of Obama's reign as president?

Is there a pasta or a series of screencaps that sums of Obama's reign as president?

Thanks Mr. Shill

"muggafugga bix nood"

Yes

my sides

Actually that will work on leftists too. Show them this and proof and they will also think obongo is a failure.

my own mini collage of King Nigger's reign

Oh, here's a good one.

how does one record this statistic

trash.jpg

YES WE CAN HOPE you have some spare CHANGE

bump.

I knew this was fucking retarded when I was 15-16 and it popped up, didn't help I was looking for a cheap shitbox at the time. I knew that nothing good could come with this. even with a fucking rusted out econobox with a slipping trans, a hole in the block, and an interior filled with cat hair and tobacco tar still has parts value

Clever bugger.

what did he mean by this?
I assume those empty shelves were meant to hold accomplishments.

CRACKAS BE RACUS AT POTATOES

Its from the turn of the century when the Irish were immigrating. Thing is the Irish integrated while you still find Little- from all the other groups.

Obama sumup:
Existed, was another corporate man, killed sand niggers, red pilled the masses, and actually could use a firearm without turning it sideways or crying. Shall be remembered as the man who proceeded Bush and preceded the next one, a modern Garfield.

He did what all nogs do.
Leech on public walfare and destroy everything for muh dick.
I bet that he and his husband will strip the White House and sell the furniture for crack.

now, i'm not going to sperg about niggers but… how exactly do you measure that?

every time

looks like they were slightly off, user

hail satan

Goddamn that Cash4Clunkers shit makes me so fucking triggered I can't even Holla Forums

My fucking mom sold my 87' lifted Ford Bronco in PRISTINE condition out from under me during C4C to buy my little shit of a sister a gay Honda Civic while I was off at college. She got like $1,000 in trade-in value… thing was worth at least $11k, plus all the fucking expensive lift job, sound system, etc. I fucking loved that truck/SUV/whatever the fugg you wanna call it. Some fucking kike car salesman convinced her it was a POS and she completely fell for it.

GODDAMN YOU OBAMA YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU KIKE CAR SALESMEN

Also, women, not even once. Never leave your cars in your parents names, Holla Forums. EVER.

I will never understand parents that think it's okay to fuck with their kid's property.

Deprivation and shit, I can get. Outright sale or destruction, not so much.

Until you are 18, you're property.
After that you're an adult and if they pull that shit its destruction of property.
And saying get out doesn't work either as there are specific laws following for eviction, which get even worse when you're not paying rent.

Fuck what am I doing with my life, its half over and I'm still living in my room. Second story so its okay, but fuck
There goes this birthday, I'm just going to go cry somewhere now.

Did you kill your mother?