Insane SJWs silence free speech at u of t; BLM makes appearance

Any other Toronto anons see this shit?

This video shows some of the pandemonium, but there was so much more:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZSTTnM8vtQ

Honestly red pillers are the most oppressed people on earth at this point, sjws the most privileg'd!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CUCKADIANS OUT BEFORE YOU GET PRISONED FOR GOING TO THE WRONG SITe

brownshirts needed

Canada is the most cucked country on earth. It's also insanely easy to immigrate from Canada to the USA, so I'm not sure why any Holla Forums types are still living there.

Fuck the left

Outside of the urban areas Canada's a lot more white than America. I could move to the USA, sure, but I could also move to rural Canada and be much better off.

nothing really happened in the video OP, just some chimps yelling inaudible stuff

where is the blood and the fighting?

Second this. You can drive an hour out of a major pozz center and encounter all white utopias everywhere.

Why nobody destroyed it?

I was up in west gwillimbury at work today and I didn't see a single nonwhite.

there's nothing with coming to this site as a canadian, just dont post anything that could be skewed as an incitement to violence. trudeau is such a fucking faggot

The struggle to overcome the destructive powers of career politicians, globalists, and Marxist cowards will be worth it in the end if John A. MacDonald's dreams may be realized and the Canadian spirit is reborn.

Sorry, but Canada is the cultural third world of American progressivism. Canadians are so cucked; proud to be a burger for once

No it is not, especially if you're a white male.

Nice copy/paste thread, cuckchan

A better question is, if it's loud enough to drown out a speech's speaker system, it's loud enough to violate any city on the planet's noise ordinances. Why weren't the cops shutting it down? Don't answer, we all already know why.

Be sure to check out Professor Jordan Peterson's youtube channel, he has posted many very interesting lectures.

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

>Tuesday, October 29th

Hi there, 2013.

What the fuck are you doing here now?

Fuck off

I live in Quebec. We have our own immigration policy.

Outside of Montreal and Hull it's almost like a old Southern country club (with Frenchmen).

Pic related's name translates to John Christian.

I love that I get to go to a great research university like U of T but its way too PC. Any view that is slightly left of center and you are instantly considered Hitler. We have great profs on our side, like Jordan Peterson, but most of the students are stuck in the matrix. In a few month Trudeau will be able to pass a bill seriously threatening free speech like what's happening in the UK.

Where are all the white people at U of T that aren't total plugs? I'm going stir crazy here.

I now have to kill trudeau because I am an automaton easily and perfectly influenced by all discourse in my life.

Watch the Canadian news on October 22nd

I hate every single one of these people

She's not a jew, she has denounced it hundreds of times and there is no evidence to prove that she it.

she is*

I live in Toronto and I hope we get nuked soon. Fuck this bullshit city full of brainwashed cucks. We've sunk so low that our minorities have to protect our free speech that our own ancestors died for.

People should always have a shank on them for crowd control. Some leftist gets all uppity, sneak up behind them, shank them, and escape in the crowd.

How about we don't behave like the very uppity niggers that we hate.

Its funny when I see retards saying this who obviously have never been to Canada before. There are many things happening to Europe right now that would not fly in this country. Every medium/small populated Canadian city I have lived in has been distrusting of outsiders initially until you prove yourself. Everyone outside of the major cities HATES the big cities, the people in them, and what those people stand for (or lack thereof).

There may be a lack of murders compared to America but you hear many stories of scumbags being run out of town by the community. Rural Canada ain't anything fucking close to Sweden and I would argue that Toronto is nowhere close either. It is a SJW shithole, and it does need to be nuked, but it still isn't as pussified as Europe.

No, it's stab a bitch time.

You should be ashamed, OP.

That's why this shit is happening; people are too cowardly to put a stop to their bullying.

Good post

university does not make people smart
university is for smart people

may as well let tards run mensa or pacifist hippies into security councils

Is there any difference between Lauren Southern and Louise Mensch? Have they ever been in a room at the same time?

We can never come to agreement with these parasites because our interests are absolute opposites.

Some tranny freak has uploaded a video of them haranguing prof Peterson after the protest. They dont let him finish any points and cut him off halfway through his answers.
Holy fuck are the freaks obnoxious. Do they have no self awareness? Do they not see that they are pushing so far that they are making everyone outside their echo chamber hate them with a passion? Do they not realise that the more they push, the bigger the counter reaction will be? Prof Peterson tries to tell them this but it falls of deaf ears as they are too busy spouting marxist buzzwords and speshul snowflaek bullshit.

Keep pushing us you fucking sjw marxist freaks. One day soon you will reap what you have sown.

I like this Peterson chap - he reminds me of Dick Jones from Robocop

Hey Canadian Anons, come to Eastern Canada, it's still (according to 2011 statistics) 90% white more or less. We've got to get atlantic canada separated, and make it great again.

Bbbbut trump said mean things!

ohn McCain’s temper is well documented. He’s called opponents and colleagues “shitheads,” “assholes” and in at least one case “a fucking jerk.”…

Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, also let me in on another incident involving McCain’s intemperateness. In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain’s hair and said, “You’re getting a little thin up there.” McCain’s face reddened, and he responded, “At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.” McCain’s excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days.

Daily reminder that anyone advocating violence on a public message board is likely FBI trying to get people to incriminate themselves.

60% no one wants to live in new brazil fgt

Is this a fucking joke?

There are major nationalist anti-immigration parties all over Europe (even if some of them are kosher). Hell, the Sweden Democrats poll at almost a quarter.

Please tell me what kind of push back Canada has that is in any comparable?

Canada is completely fucked. You retards voted for POZ and your conservative are slightly less POZ who got shit on for calling honour killings barbaric cultural practices. Every party loves migration and there is absolutely 0 political push back.

Canada is fucked and you know it