Chokeholded by bouncer

So tonight I was really drunk, my friend just left and I saw a girl palying with her belly saying she was kind a fat, so I pomed her stomach saying she had some fat. The guy infront of her asked if I knew her I said no, iwas just poking people, than she asked her, she said no. So out of no where, he started choking me on the ground I asked him to stop, he asked me to promess to gtfo, I said no, you're a fucking bully, I won't comply to a bully, I'm going to the bathroom, the barmaid came, asked what was going on, the guy said I poked his gf in the stomach, so the barmaid got back to work, so while the keep asking me to promess to gtfo if he let me go, I called the police woth my phone, afraod I would pass out, so a bouncer came, I thought he was going to help me, but he gab me by the arm and and help the othe guy kick me out. So eventually the police came, tell me that fat bellies are kind a cute and to let it slide. Was he allowed to do that? You think I will be permabaned from the bar?

Attached: hqdefault-3.jpg (480x360, 6.24K)

I've found out bars are always full of assholes and sluts why even care just stop going to bars. I've only been in like 5 bars and the experience was always just shitty. haven't been to one for years

Sometimes, drunk girls let mw grab theor boobs, when I ask.

But fat bellies are cute.
t. FBI

so u went an harrased a women her bf got upset and choked u out and u wonder why this happend

Bars is where people went before social networking shit. Now you just hit up a totbot on kinder.

Attached: Kinder_Surprise_Egg.jpg (800x528, 89.44K)

based autistic OP

Cuckolded by bouncer

Holy shit bro, I am the bouncer.

Yes, yes they are allowed to do that.

Attached: fatfio.png (639x251, 341.06K)

ebin if true

I'm not sure how poking random people in the stomach constitute harassement, but i got curly hairs and sometimes, girls just touch then against my will, I don't think anyone would choke them for that.

That's how I felt.

It is I took pictures of op and was going to post them but the belly touched got there first.

This isn't him but he looked like guy in pic.

Attached: bellytouchingfag.jpg (607x1080, 59.1K)

Y I K E

I definitely don't look like that, I got a pencil neck, the dude was fucking massive.

You sure?

Nobody's going to care, the bouncer just wants one, or both of you out, and the other guy was with people, so more baggage to kick him out. The cops won't care, you're uninjured and it's your word against his, a whole lot of bs for no result.

As user's have said, clubs aren't as they are on tv, there usually filled with scum tier class people, if you're going to one, and getting 'handsy', you might have to either back your shit up, or accept shit might happen, shake it off, call the guy a fat fag and dance on.

If you where banned from the bar, they would probably have made that very clear to you themselves, or through the police interaction. Just go back when your ready, they'll let you in or they wont, don't bother asking at the door (They won't know wtf you are, and just say 'yes[banned]' because you asked)

If you don't want it to happen again, go to a gym, and learn to fight, and travel with other like minded people.

Pas mal!

The problem with that, is that it's a bar, not a club, I come there really often, sometime there's a lot of people when a band plays, sometimes I'm the only one there, playing games in the arcade. And I always see the same bouncer, asking to check my backpack.

This changes nothing. Don't put your hands on girls, lesson learnt. Whether you think you're not in the wrong, or not, or whether the other guy overreacted, or not. You're at a Bar, shit happens.

If you want to go back, go back. The only person who this this was a big ordeal is probably you, pubs and clubs handle these things 20x a night, every night. It's not personal.They stood you up and put you outside, you're a man where you go from there is up to you.
If you don't want to go back, don't. Find somewhere else.

If you're upset about being manhandled, again, as above.

You go to a bar to play the arcade machine?

Some games are free, for the costumer, so I basically just take a shot and chill there.

You got your answer.