Trump Rally, Lakeland Florida

Lakeland Florida Rally

Get in here guys, the rally is starting soon in Florida. It should be another good rally, as he's really been knocking it out of the park since the second debate. I apologize if another thread was created already, but I didn't see one.

Stream

youtube.com/watch?v=K2EJMRhvuNQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPMdo5km3l4
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Ocala&src=tren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Protestor Spotted

4-5 Rallies a day
High Energy

The guys in the back are holding signs that lead to this site:

theeverlastingfather.com/

Alternative stream:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPMdo5km3l4

WTF Why is KikeBook Blocking this when I upload? App failure/glitch or do they have some scanning shit happening now?

SHE DELETED THE EMAILS, SHE HAS TO GO TO JAIL!

Another CNN sucks chant
CNN BTFO

CNN Sucks

Attacking Catholics

TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

Luegenpresse

I wonder (((who))) could be attacking Catholics and Evangelicals?

nth for Right-wing qts

there were 40k people at some rally today or wtf?

(checked))

RWQT's

BUILD THE WALL

Trump needs to start reminding people to support various other offices as well. The Senate could very well go blue without some of Trump's energy. Not to mention the various Governors.

The President's power is limited and it becomes even more limited without the backing of the Senate and the Governors. Think about why we have fag marriage. SCOTUS didn't pull that shit out of their asses. The Governors of a 2/3rds majority states passed laws permitting faggots to get married and that was enough to change the Law of the Land. It's enough to amend the Constitution without Congressional authority.

Don't just focus on the President, folks.

Why are you on KikeBook in the first place?

I use FB to spread info

they don't help him and only cause damage, but Trump should help them? fuck no, they are no different from democraps.

AND WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR IT?

MEXICO
E
X
I
C
O

CLEAN AIR AND WATER!

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Ocala&src=tren

He used to just listen to the "LOCK HER UP" chants then move on without really saying any plans, now he's actually saying he's going to aapoint a special prosecutor, investigate her crimes, investigate the FBI's phony investigation & put her in jail.

If Trump's elected there are going to be so many corrupt people in a panic, shredding evidence, bleaching servers & fleeing the country. It's going to be biblical.

So glad to be in a redpilled family.

Support various other offices?

ONLY IF THOSE OFFICES PUBLICLY PLEDGE TO SUPPORT GOD EMPEROR TRUMP AND HIS CORE MAGA PRINCIPLES

1. DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS
2. BUILD A WALL
3. TAKE ISIS OIL

IF YOU LOCAL POLITICIANS DO NOT OPENLY TAKE THE TRUMP PLEDGE , LET THEM BE DAMNED TO HELL!

Can't tell if concern troll or sub-entry level retard without zero prior attention to politics. Roughly two-thirds of the states had banned gay marriage (of the remainder, some had passed laws permitting it in some form while the others had no laws explicitly banning or legalizing it in modern terminology), several laws were challenged in federal court, and the Supreme Court ultimately did pull the ruling out of nowhere and force gay marriage on the entire country.
No, it isn't. Are you underage? You have the political illiteracy of a child.