Log out and take a screenshot of your YT front page

and this is why you never visit the front page of youtube

Attached: what in the fuck.png (841x618 813.11 KB, 161.12K)

I think you're a FUCKING R*DDITOR

fucking datamining faggot

This is what I get

Attached: recs.jpg (934x2415, 590.4K)

Can't even Hooktube that bowling ball vid.
I'm trying to figure out why "popular" videos are popular. It's the dumbest shit everyone had seen years ago. They just talk ramble on forever about liking and subscribing and toss a bowling ball occasionally. That's it.
How the fuck does it have 3 million views within a day?

very obvious 4redditard. Just go back

Bottom row, "The Grinch Trailer #1 (2018)".

So the second unnecessary remake of a TV special that got it exactly right the first time (and which was the perfect length to adapt the very short book its based upon, although even the 1966 version had to pad the book out a little with songs to fill 26 minutes of run time).

Attached: YTP.png (928x1140, 930.4K)

datamining

you actually from china or are you getting some random chink ads too?
these videos are giving me a headache

It blows my fucking mind the shit that normalfags gobble up. Fucking goytrainer hypno shit. The worst part is they think it's normal and organic - nobody sinister is pulling the strings here!

Attached: 0c71a2e19436d4b446e38a9ec227222cdbc85c5fa79836c1151ac38be0668b99.jpg (700x447, 29.27K)

blows my mind too. i literally cant relate with it at all. I just don't even get it. I cannot grasp why they view the shit. What kind of enjoyment do they even get? I even went to the hospital for an extended period with no internet and when I came back a huge amount of shit I used to do I can't even imagine doing, especially some youtube channels. I don't even remember why I would watch them and it's legit fucking scary. I'm wondering if there's more.

why would you let the jews (((data mine))) me like that?

Attached: yt frontpage.png (1323x872, 996.31K)

that fake shit is still up?

GREETINGS, FELLOW LIBERALIST! HAIL ANDY "RACE" WARSKY!

For some reason they're just recommending a bunch of pony music songs.

Oh! /pone/ is experiencing a revival, of sorts. So if you like ponies, consider visiting. They music.

I think.

Attached: ApogyPonee.webm (640x360, 9.35M)

I get the default videos (((they))) shill since I'm not retarded

while I check myself, let me correct myself.

Either have or like would work. I was trying for 'they have music but somehow …. I guess my brain is completely fried.

Have another song with your fries tonight.

Attached: Confused.webm (640x360 76.26 KB, 11.85M)

why don't you burn yourself instead, horsefucker?

Yeah, I'm surprised too. Apparently, he died towards the end of 2017 on December.

that's what I'm interested in, I don't care what you watch on your own, I want to see the lowest common denominator for "entertainment"

he won't be missed
Was TourettesGuy ever staged or was it 100% real? His father looked and talked like a cartoon character.

They still keep track of all the details they can. But by switching browsers, and switching to inPrivate, here's what I was offered.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (820x1828, 278.99K)

fucking why?
what does he even do? film himself being mundane every day?
this is the most basic shit, no taste, no content, no nothing, it's all empty garbage

I AM THE GLOBGLOGABGALAB THE SHWABBLEDABBLEFLABBLEGABBLEGLIBBAGLOBGAB