Pressure Gavin McInnes into featuring Andrew Anglin on his show! #Debate Anglin

So, I was talking to some fellow Stormers on Discord, and we were thinking it might be in Anglin's best interest to actually get on Gavin's show and defend himself and us. Gavin's had people like Jared Taylor on, I don't think it'd be far-fetched to think that he may allow Anglin on as well. At this point, attacking him would only strengthen his assertion that we are vitriolic people…getting on his show and defending the rationale behind our positions would be the best way for Anglin to take the high-ground in response to his accusations, as well as offering Anglin a valuable opportunity to redpill the normies that follow him and expose them to the truth.

Hit up Gavin on Twitter with the hashtag #DebateAnglin. You can also email Gavin at: [email protected]/* */

twitter.com

HitlerDidNothingWrng (TheElendion)
@Gavin_McInnes Feature Andrew Anglin on your show, Gavin! #DebateAnglin
6:07 PM - 12 Oct 2016
Even if he doesn't let Anglin on the show, we will have proved to the world that he is a scared, degenerate cuck who has no business calling himself a man or accusing someone he won't even talk to of being an FBI plant.

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/pressure-gavin-into-featuring-anglin-on-his-show-debateanglin/59113

You can search for the #DebateAnglin on Twitter, be sure to upvote each other's Tweets.

twitter.com/search?q=#debateanglin&src=typd

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/12189.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thread!
Bump

Anglin is stupid as fuck and would make us look bad how about no

Dicky pls go.

He looks like a mulatto nigger mutt and his view and intellence levels put him in the same class of loosers that has held nationalism back for 70 years

Because Jared Taysachs is certified kosher. Gavin isn't just attacking Anglin, he's trying to promote Spencer, Taylor, and the other "Alt-Kikes".

Yeah, yeah, it's the current year so we need fag-friendly homophiles to represent us.

>>>/trs/

Fuck off shill. Anglin is a racemixing untermensch cuck and very likely FBI plant, you don't fucking belong here.

"Muh mainstream nationalism"…go back to sucking Milo's dick and bemoaning about how we need to normalize ourselves to appeal to the common faggot. The masses are coming to us as their situation worsens, all we have to do is preach radicalism and wait. Anglin's success in honing the #1 visited Alt-Right website on the internet proves that his methods are successful, unlike the late cuck Jared Gaylor.

*fag-friendly judeophiles

Wow beig successful at controlled opposition is really something to be proud of. Fuck off shill.

What evidence do you have that he's controlled-opposition? Oh yeah, that's right, NONE! Nothing but evidence to the contrary.

Oh but he race-mixed a decade ago so he will always be a liar and a traitor! Right, because most of us weren't cucks at one point that believed race-mixing was ok. I guess there is no such thing as a "reformed man".

I think you replied to the wrong post…

You'd know if you lurked more than the 5 minutes you've been here to shill your honeypot cancer. Fuck off.

Putting faglin's larping aside, I second this. McGincuck, and his shabbos goyim workmates, need to be crushed immediately.

Yes, the FBI wants the shield the kikes by promoting a websites that call out the kikes in every article for their filthy kikery. Learn to sage, kike.

The fact that he preaches white nationalism yet doesn't walk the walk in his own personal life should be a huge red flag to you.

He does, it's just that he wasn't always a White Nationalist, he converted in his late 20's…the same goes for alot of us. Most goys don't have the luxury of growing up in a red-pilled household.

8ch.net/polmeta/res/12189.html

Daily reminder that TRS is here shilling against any "alt-right" platform that is not fag-friendly and to "convert" you.

Bump!

This. A lot of them also see Dicky Spencer as a great leader who appeals to normalfags and will one day be president, so Gavin giving him a platform while attacking "1488ers" is a major victory for them.

Why not make him debate someone else?

I mean i do view Anglin as in our team and Gavin as an other Milo-tier narcisist in it for his own ends,
but fact is: Anglin is not particularily bright.

Gavin will make him look like a fool.

If we want to convert more normies, someone who matches the sterotype of "low IQ loser who became racist to compensate" is not fit for an ambassador.

Who going to btfo the cuck then

This. Get him to debate Horus the Avenger and watch Gavin implode live on air

He's been attacking Anglin though, so there's already kind of an in.

SA SS. HEIL!
Most TRS hosts could pull it off.

I know some of you cucks are on MGTOW sub, take care at shills like |u|Cetameta & |u|Arzu1982

Huh?

Going on Gavin's show does absolutely nothing. I've been a guest on his show several times and got nothing besides a couple new followers on Twitter. It's a literal zero sum gain. It's a waste of time at best and a headache at worst because he's a coked up asshole. He'll trash you then have 5 people from compound media fill up your email box begging for you to come back on.

AA has been on his show before. He called Gavin a racemixer and insulted Gavin's wife. Gavin got very angry and took it personally. He went on the show and not much was accomplished by it. I suppose some unemployed long island wops will follow him on Twitter now or some faggot trucker. Who cares?

Gavin is a literal nobody who is C or D list celebrity status at BEST. Anyone with 80k twitter followers or more has as much or more influence and pull as he does. He can be funny and once in a while makes an intelligent point but for the most part, everything Gavin does is to further his own wealth and "celebrity" status.

Anglin is literally retarded though, it's best to just have him keep writing mediocre meme-centered articles. Push for david duke or something instead.

Gavin will co-opt whatever political identity best suites him for his own chasing of ratings and edge lords. He intentionally has been seeking the approval of subcultures ever since the 1980s when he was in punk bands.

Since having a show on the Cumia network, he has gone from a "libertarian" to a Cruz supporter to a Rand Paul supporter to a Trump support and now he is claiming "alt right" because it's in the news and edgy.

Fuck off shills.