2nd US SHIP FIRED ON

twitter.com/Reuters/status/786263829890162688
archive.is/cB75a

TONKIN 2.0

Wtf does the US want in Yemen?

Was there even a first time at all?

I feel sorry for him.
I hope his oars don't break.

Dead ZOGbots would be a welcome development. Hopefully the war spirals enough to bring it right here to all the cucks who keep pushing for it.

D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY

Their jihadi allies, the Saudis, are losing big time to some shitskins in sandals. After the US gave massive amounts of weaponry to the Sauds but found them to be too incompetent to do Israels bidding in Yemen, they now provoke or false flag their way into a another bombing campaign.

END YOUR GOVERNMENT, BURGERS!

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

tbh I wish we could end our government. I don't want to experience a fucking war

D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY
D.A.K. THIS SUNDAY

I'm starting to think this is a legit prediction.

I swear to fuck when if you krauts don't actually do something on the 16th

FUCK YEAH I LOVE OBVIOUS FALSE FLAGS GETTING US INTO ANOTHER STUPID WAR

YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE

SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUNDAY

t. Israeli

D.U.K.

FTFY.

I'd prefer dead kikes, myself, rather than the young men who've been brainwashed by the system (((they))) set up.

Or should I say (((you))), kike faggot.

I'm not really interested in bailing out the brainwashed anymore. You keep wasting time on your half-spicnigger "young men", though. I'm sure this time they'll definitely see the light.

The most valuable things lost in war aren't men but rule of law. In the event of WW3, the US would cease to be the US.

At this point I honestly hope everything explodes

The US is a dirty third world nigger cesspool. Who cares if it stops existing?

My body is ready

never forget

Those Israelis sure can't false flag like they used to.

my man

why are sandniggers so bad at warfare? they seemed pretty successful in the middle ages up until WW1

SHADILEY

Nepotism and a totally backwards culture. Things like American officers will pass out weapons manuals to dune coons, then their officers will come by Ren minutes later to collect them all so they can be the sole arbiter of who gets what information. They don't maintain any of their weapons and they don't even teach them what they're doing, just what order in which to push the buttons. They're savages honestly.

Unless they're fighting for their lives like the Yemeni are, then things start to change.

Why is this photo significant?

t. nonburger

im really scared Pol
this dak is making me physically ill
this isnt fun anymore :(

What is this faggot D.A.K. shit that keeps popping up?

(checked)
Maybe all going over together in nuclear fire is the only way to make anime real. In that case, wouldn't it all really be worth it in the end?

To expand on this: Shitskins are very afraid of uprisings and rebellions, thats why they keep knowledge out of the minds of others. This is also why they only promote their incompetent family members into leading positions and not the most competent shitskin there is. Its basically another form of quotas or affirmative action that is currently destroying western militaries.

Revelation 16:10-16King James Version (KJV)

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Israelis, eager to pull the US into a war with Egypt, attacked a US navy ship in an attempt to false flag the Egyptians for the attack. Israelis later said 'woops' and that their target was a boat less than half the size of the boat they attacked.

So nukes in Japan made anime 2d, actual nuclear world war will make anime real?

Cuckchan cancer forced meme.

Also, an important note to counter their "whoops" is that they kept attacking the ship for like 3 hours.

SEPTEMBER IN OCTOBER
D.A.K.
16/10/16

It's a shitty forced meme or the happening.

It's the faggoty new "ZALGO IS COMING" (look it up)

Even memes get a hollywood remake.

I don't trust it, because it seems to be made by roaches. It can't be any good if roaches are involved.

The only thing keeping Israel afloat to threaten and terrorize the world is the American military that affords it protection. What in the ever loving fuck is going through your mind when you try to imply wanting them out of the way makes you the jew?

don't see D.A.K. anywhere in there what the fuck is up with cuckchan memes

What does d.a.k. stand for?

Damn Assholes (from) Kukchan

What does this 'DAK' meme means?

War with Iran.

I'm beginning to suspect the meaningless acronym is the entire point of the meme, a la sperg circles maymay. Sage for off topic, something you faggots should have learned to do by now.

Well, say goodbye to your wives and pets Holla Forums the Happening is upon us. With as many happenings have filled this year, it feels like we're overdue for a big one now. What was the last big thing that was all over the news, that involved death of innocents? The shootout in Dallas? That was a while ago. Hold on to your anuses is all I'm saying

Part of me is optimistic this could take some heat away from syria but something tells me it wont.

I know the masses in the US are highly susceptable to manipulation but would they really accept a war to help out saudi arabia? Especially given its irrelevence in a decades time.

As a euro its just a matter of time until we see paris 2.0. Id bet on a 100+ dead event by new years.

Sandrats have only one strat and one strat only: large scale razzia. It's exactly the same MO they used in the medieval period: raid, sack, burn, cause chaos, retreat, and repeat until target is bled dry. You saw it with the original Islamic expansion, with their assaults on the Balkans and India, etc, etc.

If a power vacuum develops in the wake of their attacks, i.e. the victim starts to bleed out; they mob up with promises of loot, pussy and goatmeat tendies for all the ghazi NEETs; knock over the target in a massive durka-WAAAAGH! rush; and then assume control as the biggest local mafia. They then leech the country dry of all accumulated worth. Case in point: Turkroach-occupied Anatolia.

Beat their razzias though, and the sandrats have nothing. No fortitude, no adaptability, and loyalty to anyone outside the clan. They are bandits, not warriors. If they run up against a nastier group of bandits they fragment and then go down hard. Case in point: the Reconquista, the Balkan Wars.

This is why the Saudis can't defeat the Houthis; they can't motivate their troops to fight using the One Simple Trick strategy paedo-Mo' taught them. It's also why Syria is such a mess, why the rapefugees keep coming, and why all sane empires just cordon off Afghanistan.

Some general with dyslexia thought it said "Semen."

Thanks, I heard about this from Holla Forums several times. What interests me is why USS Liberty maintaining steerageway for 14 hours is important. Why?

stop user you're sending me to spergatory

Proxy war tl;dr info
*sry on mobile not sure which is it gulf of aden or redguard sea

HOUTHIS DON"T GIVE A FUCK
death to israel
death to america, tbf

Die Apokalypse kommt (the apocalypse is coming)

some cuckchanner read about the Deutsche Afrika Korps scaring britbongs with leaflets saying this and decided to meme it

What are US ships doing in/near Yemeni waters?

We are talking about misguided brave men, not the run off the mill blue pilled White leftard degenerate.

Protecting Americas interest ofc.

Like what Russians airbases are doing in Syria.

All waterways are rightful US clay.