Swedish craigslist wtf

So I found this on swedish craigslist
"Life Partner / Business Investment "
" I am Miss Kolekar Rajis 23yrs old girl, I am from Jakarta Indonesia. I am honest dedicated Muslim and trustworthy, Very single and still searching for the right man. I lost my parents in Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 on March 8, 2014 and I am the only surviving child of my parents. You can check or click on passenger list to see the names of my parents including name of my sibling's list number 60, 61 and 62.

I inherited ten million three hundred and fifty thousand pounds Sterling from my late parents who was into oil & gas offshore pipeline installation and I was made the next of kin of the funds as I received document stating that is due to claim. I am willing to invest my inheritance funds in profitable investment or projects in your country and settle down with you if we are meant to be life & business partner, I am not interested in any form of game so if you want to play game with me, please do not contact me. If you are interested inshallah contact me with your email address for more communication."

helsinki.craigslist .fi/w4m/5767377760.html

And she'd deserve it for wearing that rag over her head.

That'd be the finnish craigslist.
Helsinki is in Finland.

And no one in scandinavia uses your degenerate 100% american site except for bots and expat americans.

Absolute scam. If she was a real dedicated muslim she'd be offering herself for sale.

my bad I was on swedish craigslist but it was under nearby locations when I clicked it, I just thought it was odd an oil baroness lost her parents in MH370 of all things but I suppose it could be nigeria

Scam.

Go do your homework, fagglet.

stop polluting our board with this fucking nonsense. How gullible are you?

what a gaylord

are you retarded?

Helsinki is in Finland you stupid fucking retard

I'd still fikki even though its an obvious scam

hide & report

see

and why would you scam a mudslime out of welfare when nigerians can just move there and get it with no effort

this, obviously. For fuck's sake, OP. How many Nigerian millionaires have you sent money to this week?

Do you retards even read the thread?

You can't scam an honest man, user.

this is nigeria tier

You have to be the dumbest nigger alive.

Definite scam. Even if the person was real she'd be a gold digger anyway, like all Indonesian girls.

It's a scam.