Glenn Beck working for the foundation

Spread this shit far and wide. This cocksucker has a ton of influence over the moron cult and evangelicals. I want to see him crash and burn, not now, but after the elections we need to not forget about what a massive cocksucker this fuckwad is.
Fuck you Glenn. Fuck you right in your faggot ass!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Vanillapolitik/status/786182161711849472
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source?

LOL

THE JIG IS UP CUCKBOI!

Looks fake as fuck

Where does it say Glenn Beck?

This.

This, invoices aren't usually printed vertical in bold font are they? Not even in a table.

Post source OP or it's fake af.

Not to mention it's literally labeled "voter suppression" they'd at least use something less obvious like "bipartisan outreach"

Even dems arent stupid enough to print out a payroll with the heading "voter suppression"

I found it on twatter. twitter.com/Vanillapolitik/status/786182161711849472

If it isn't really, we'll fuck Beck anyways. But the the way he is, I wouldn't put it past him. Gas chamber for Beck.

Above Black Lives Matter

I'm not even surprised

Isn't this the Mormon who's trying to take Utah from Trump?

He's paid to engage in voter suppression? Mormons confirmed for cucks

This is useful in cementing support where confirmation bias will carry it along, but this document is very fishy as fuck

ACORN doesn't exist anymore and Bill Ayers, why pay him?

False flag, twitter guy says it's a "new leak" and I can't find it nowhere on WL.

Post source or it's fake.

If it's not on Wikileaks then it's fake

EVERYONE SAGE UNTIL SOMEONE FINDS THE WIKILEAKS LINK

I work as an accountant and have seen many ap invoices, none of them look like that. 99/100 this is a hoax. So many new 4cuckers on this board is spreading the cancer quite well.

This is probably another Real True News fake. Call it a hunch. Good to see that nobody is convinced by it here. Keep your critical thinking skills honed to a point anons, the next 30 days will be a wild ride.