Would you say modern music has declined drastically? Opinions on number one smash hit havanna? Sexy voice and singer...

Would you say modern music has declined drastically? Opinions on number one smash hit havanna? Sexy voice and singer? Perfect melody? You decide with this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQpZBhHvzbg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2NrcV9nvug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Camilla Cabello is less sexy when you realize shes genetically related to Joey Diaz
Not particularly, we've had vast improvements since the entartent jazz era. Its true that never ever again shall we see actual music like the Horst Wessel song, but at least we have genres like future house (oliver heldens) and dark ambient (godspeed you black emperor)
We're living in cursed times.

Attached: eternal.jpg (2647x3107, 520.91K)

Attached: 1496240491537.gif (391x220, 2.46M)

Attached: footage.png (600x563, 422.84K)

Nowadays you have to actively search for good music instead of having it handed to you. Even a few decades ago you could hear new and entertaining songs on the radio, but now it's all disposable trash with little effort putting into crafting a memorable melody.

Pop music today is all a bunch of trashy bix nood beatz, and it doesn't even just come down to black and Jewish involvement in the music industry. They used to create some great stuff back when they actually had to appeal to people whose tastes hadn't been completely subverted.

Mainstream number one smash hits has always been shit excellent for a few exceptions. If you start looking more, you will find some good modern music.

that shit sucks

pop music today is more about that quick fresh energized sex feel dude. You use it for that energization. Exciting sounds. Haven't you listened to LEMONS by N.E.R.D? Pharrels a great guy

It's god a pretty catchy melody. Probably my favorite pop song that I've heard everywhere in the past year.

IMO GSYBE is better described by post rock.

I dislike rock because it is the genre of boomers and classic rock especially is meek and feeble minded. Very few good rock songs. What is your favorite rock song? Ill embed mine.

Its catchy but has a nigger singing. Charlie Puth's song was much better.

There's tons of high-energy music out there that's more than just shouting rhymes over drum machines.

Even the Congolese pygmies have some interesting polyrhythms in their music.

I like some of it, but I have to agree that a ton of the stuff from the '60s and '70s was really staid and boring. There was so much addle-daddle blues rock garbage out there. The vitality of the rock and roll sound was too often rejected in favor of monotonous plodding and endless guitar soloing.

The '80s couldn't have come soon enough.

Can't you niggers at least use hooktube?

Attached: MARSHEAUX - Pure-i1CkRwojNAs.webm (320x240, 8.38M)

Some parts of it are alright. About a third of her vocals are catchy and the mix is pretty interesting for something released after the loudness war started.
Modern mainstream music, yes. Most older stuff I either don't mind listening to or actively like. Compare that to how I want to shut off the majority of the "music" that's popular nowadays. Mostly it's just some AIDS infested nigger going "uh" and "yeah" set to the most stock sounding beat available.

Ignore the electric jew and music has actually gotten a bit better, provided you bother to look for what you like.

Compared to what? Rock is way more musically interesting on average than many popular music genres that downplay melody and harmony like hip-hop.

Yikes, I feel the opposite. The ‘70s were more than just blues rock. That’s when punk, new wave, Krautrock, etc. came on the scene.

good song ruined by a nigger trying to sing

I can name 10 good EDM songs for every good rock song. What makes a song good? Rock is basic riffs and EDM is more complex in composition, as well as emotionally.

Here you go, this is the Daddy Yankee version (dude from Despacito)

Punk and New Wave were definitely a breath of fresh air, that's for sure. '70s studio recordings in general just sounds like they're holding back to me, though.

Admittedly, I do have soft spots for old Motorhead and Bon Scott-era AC/DC (monotony aside). Some of the glam stuff wasn't too shabby, either.

It really isn’t. I’m a big fan of EDM, but it’s much more simplistic from a musical standpoint on average. It has to be since it’s repetitive so you can dance to it.

I hate your taste in music dude. I hate you as a person too. Stop enjoying what I dislike.

The Game's a good Motorhead song and that's one of their newer ones. AC/DC always had a select few songs that stood out significantly among the rest. The only AC/DC songs that really matter are the big ones. That's it. They have about 20 of em though

Most rock songs are no more than 1-3 chords with some repetitive garbage love song lyrics. Every. Single. One.

And most EDM has even less than that lol

In fact the track you posted is a good example of EDM being simplistic musically. Which is fine. That doesn’t mean it’s bad or anything. It’s dance music.

There's so much EDM the quantity and quality of good EDM outpaces rock. Rock is dead. If you want rock, listen to nu-Metal like Rammstein Eisbrecher System of a Down or Alternative like Radiohead. But rock? Buttrock. Rock is dead.
EDM is better to dance to, work out to, fuck to, than rock.

Something about post-1916 Motorhead doesn't sit well with me. I don't know if it's just that they modernized their sound a bit or the production. No Sleep 'Till Hammersmith and Overkill are my overall favorites.

As far as AC/DC goes, I like that they could usually be expected to put down a solid groove even when like half their songs were undistinguished boogie rock. It's like T. Rex if they made it their mission to making a good chunk of their output sound like retreads of "Bang a Gong" and "Telegram Sam,"and that's fine with me.

"The Jack" is a huge turd, though, and for some reason they always felt the need to play that one live.

I definitely understand people seeing AC/DC as compilation fodder.

Your taste in EDM and rock is highly questionable, so I’ll take what you have to say about both their relative qualities with a
grain of salt, I think.

Maybe you should expand your horizon a bit more because I suspect you know less about either genre than you think.

Future house is far superior to other EDM. EDM changes like all genres. Nobody is listening to brittany spears in 2018, but they were in 2011. The end of an era. Nobody is listening to avicci and tiesto anymore. Theyre listening to Tchami and Sander van Doorn and Oliver Heldens.

Attached: jogan.png (466x491, 428.91K)

Future House is super fucking gay, I’m sorry. I’m not just saying that because you posted it either. I can’t stand it.

They were?

Honestly I would say it's improved drastically.

I don't think modern music is good but if you compare the most popular songs from 2008 to 2018 with the most popular songs from say 1994 to 2004 I think you'll agree that the former is better.
guess my tastes based on this

she had another hit around that time yeah.

have fun listening to rock you fucking calvin kleinfelter faggot

Dad rock forver

I told you I like EDM. You can like both. I just don’t like future or deep house or any of that gay shit.

True, Deadmau5 admitted this in his master class, but then music doesn't have to be complex to be enjoyable.

Hips Dont Lie what year did that come out

Ziggy says 2006.
Terrible sudaca song by a flat woman who sounds like she has mashed potatoes in her goat mouth.

What truths do hips tell?

You are dumb

jesus fucking lord. you are either 15 years old or a faggot, or both - techno is and will always be mind expansion music

it's gay and a complete rip off of bass and synth lines from 80s & 90s house music

2011 brittnay aka unhinged tweaker brittany was at least interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=jQpZBhHvzbg

proper techno or proper drum & bass is always a good edm choice

Attached: Gia excuse me.gif (498x278, 1.4M)

Datamining thread DO NOT REPLY

ok

BANANA BANANA BANANA

GOD I HATE THAT FUCKING SONG

Why is there a guy randomly screaming 'HEY!' at different points in the song?

Are you retarded

catchy song tbh

Attached: 19557265_433141013751011_7213576708127981568_n.mp4 (640x1136, 4.44M)

I only listen to 90s-2000 era contemporary rock and Moonlight Sonata.

Attached: 9e936a7bca901ba473c5f4aae43d38a32db3d42272cc21cff75eea1d79d4bcfc.jpg (1280x1483, 367.35K)

Why are russians trying to copy the mexicans and american lifestyles? Also stop posting sticks Jesus Christ

Attached: ROMEO-AND-JULIET2050.jpg (2050x1274, 157.09K)

RIDF is just angry an American song is yet-again topping the charts

Music is shit nowdays indeed. It has been for shit decades actually…rock and jazz were shit of the past, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Metallica, literally the same garbage as Beyonce or Rihanna. It's all manufacturaed garbage. It's all fake designed to transform humans into beasts

Strawberry Fields Forever.

what do you mean?

Oh sorry, is that girl not russian? I just noticed the chicago illinois but theres russian text or whatever

She is Russian, but she now lives in the USA so she is being (((brainwashed))) like Pimenova :(

Attached: 13767562_1014436372010815_526198287_n.jpg (1080x1243, 168.34K)

Once you begin understanding the concept of Bubblegum Pop and the difference between Pop Culture and Boog Culture, you'll begin to understand that there's no "conspiracy" behind this shit and that it's just part of this magical thing known as "Show Business". The business side of things likes pop music. It has a simple melody that is non-offensive that is easy to market. That doesn't necessarily make it bad music. Fun fact; people were having the same conversation about music over 120 years ago when the first recorded sound became a thing. The term "Folk Music" used to have a negative connotation. "Folk" had the same effective meaning back then as "Pop" does today. Commoner music, in contrast to wealthier orchestral music.

During the mid 20th century, bands like The Beatles certainly did bridge the gap between popular music and art music. that was perhaps the peak of pop culture in general. But again, it doesn't make modern pop bad, just not as good in comparison.

Fuck off, Ignatius J. Reilly.

Green Tambourine is officially labeled the first bubblegum pop song, FUCK That song, you heard it before? Video related

better quality here

No one gets brainwashed. Usa is a safe zone. We love everyone, no matter what country or race. We push freedom. And nothing else.

I had a dream that I bought a sex doll last night.

Don't be racist now. The little girl would agree

The song is definitely leaning closer to "Easy Listening" than I would like but I can't call it a bad song. I first heard it in Recess Schools Out, that shit was the movie we all watched back in School before summer break

Attached: youdroppedthis.jpg (1280x720, 100.75K)

@ 0:55

The problem is music is now considered modern art rather than actual art so now the crappier and more simple it sounds the more likely it will get mainstream appeal. Also nearly every pop song on the radio right now was ghost written by two of the same people over and over and over

Don't forget to add nig rap in the middle of every pop song. that's a trend I can do without, thanks

Attached: binladen-miss-you.webm (640x360, 6.82M)

Most certainly. Especially of those of the most popular genres. I personally can't stand pretty much everything music offers today. I can't stand pop especially. It's just the same old boring cliche lyrics over and over. Of course, don't let me tell you anything. Because music has always been shit.

House music all night long

Attached: twinkle twinkl little star.mp4 (480x360, 3.43M)

That's a dumb Americanized bitch, a total whore, disgusting with no good features or real talent, only kike producers.

You need better pop music with no niggers. For that you will have to go East.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2NrcV9nvug

I try to avoid any music that has lyrics and exclusively listen to music without any singing like electronic because I don't want to hear shitty lyrics or deal with propaganda and someone trying to subliminally read me an agenda. 100% of all songs with lyrics contain some sort of propaganda or agenda selling, and they can all fuck off because I listen to music for nice sounds make brain feel good.

Attached: 1521521109677.webm (896x504, 4.42M)

You're 100% retarded
QED nigger