Possible False Flag imminent

'Recently surfaced photos of American warplanes disguised in Russian camouflage have set the internet on fire, sparking conspiracy theories about a possible false flag operation.

The photographs, taken by a Canadian journalist last week, purport to show F/A-18 fighter jets painted with blue patterns similar to those employed by the Russian military, the RT reported Tuesday.

Although the journalist noted on his Twitter account that the airplanes represented potential adversaries as a common training tactic, skeptics put their own spin on the story.

“The United States has been caught repainting several of their fighter jets in RUSSIAN Air Force Colors. Training? Or are they preparing to launch a horrific bombing inside Syria, then blaming it on the Russians as a precursor to US military action inside Syria?” said one Facebook user. '

web.archive.org/web/20161012150133/http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/10/11/488574/US-Russia-Syria-FA18

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161012151205/https://www.rt.com/viral/362321-us-jets-russian-colors/
archive.is/VtgEH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

web.archive.org/web/20161012151205/https://www.rt.com/viral/362321-us-jets-russian-colors/

bump

Aggressor squadron

archive.is/VtgEH

pick one

CTR shill here, this is for war games, retards.

Learn what words mean, you fucking faggot.

Russian color schemes are obvious good guy colors.

It's just the Aggressors squadron they have always been painted in Russian/Soviet colors since they exist (Cold War).

So unless you have an actual source saying those pics where taken in Turkey, Iraq, Qatar, UAE and Djibouti (where all US air assets in Syria are deployed).

It still has MARINES and the US emblem on the side. If they don't paint over that, the idea of a false flag is bust.

OP you're a faggot. They do this shit for exercises when they need russian planes to go up against. I also like how in the article they don't mention where the photos were taken.

OP, quit sucking dicks.

OP is a faggot, pic is from Beaufort. As pointed out, these are usually painted that way for training. Also its a bit difficult to attack anything with an inert 9-m.

I wouldnt be surprised if this was the build up to a false flag. You have to have plausible deniability so it means nothing that they havent finished the paint job yet.

We wont know the answer until something or nothing happens.

This.

Fact: pilots in light blue chamo jets are more experienced.

Evil militaristic edgelords for comparison.

Also let's not forget that nothing says "evil mindless minion" like gray paintscheme does.

I don't know what I am talking about.
But why would you put woods camouflage on a plane?

US and Russia being both ZOG, the problem is even most of their militaries don't have to be in on an escalation game, just the masons at the top. The rest will follow the command and/or the propaganda. (In case of some false flag situation with fighter jets for example, possibly even the pilots carrying out attacks could be sneaked in Israelis instead of own people?)

It's scrubland/desert camo

lmao

You do not paint your aircraft in another nations colours for training purposes.
There's few situations in modern air combat where you're going to be relying on instrument free visual identification and even then, you don't do something like this.

To give an idea of how adversaries are handled for training combat pilots
The USAF has the 18th aggressor squadron.
Who do fly F-16s painted up in blue.
But not with Russian Airforce markings.

The RAF has 100 Squadron who fly hawks painted either in a reflective silver paint or black paint. With their own skull & crossbones emblem being rather prominent with RAF markings.

Now course paint schemes used change all the time. Shit changes for little reason sometimes.

But that we see in OPs link? That is fucking weird.

Yeah, they do. The U.S. has done it for years.

that red star does look somewhat out of place, even if it is for "training" purposes

I have seen it with my own eyes. Although the planes i saw painted were the T38

They're called aggressor squadrons, dumbass. I've seen an F/A-18C painted in Soviet colors before. Sage for shit thread.

this shit again?

You probably shouldn't make threads about practices you have no knowledge of. Aggressor squadrons have been common practice from the earliest days of air warfare. Air framers also get to have fun with the paint schemes.

ground camo on top, sky camo on bottom, think about it