Clinton says something stupid

Clinton says something stupid
Trump says something stupid

Random petty scandal about Clinton
Random petty scandal about Trump

Clinton tries to divert people's attention from something
Trump tries to divert people's attention from something

Why is Holla Forums so hypocritical?

Hillary's going to lose by 3-5% minimum. I only hope thousands of leftists such as yourself commit suicide, tens of thousands more leave the country, and the truly stupid among you riot so we can purge you like an early Christmas gift.

Because we're not here to play a game of enlightenment principled good goy virtue signalling, we have one small chance and aren't sweating the minutia.

Go into detail. Give actual examples of things Clinton has done that are considered petty, and things Trump has done that is petty.
I'm sure each and every one will be justified and explained to you.

Sage for shitty thread.

What scandal? Nothing he's said is wrong at all.

>>>/cuckchan/

I never said a thing about whom I support. To be clear, I think none of the candidates, not even third party ones, are fit to rule a country.

Jeez, where do I even start?
Listen to what Clinton says about Trump, most of it fits the bill. It's just that you talk about the first one, but never the second one.

You're as fanatical about the guy as most North Koreans are about the Kim dynasty.
You want an example? My biggest pet peeve is his idea that he can get on good terms with Russia. He's begging to get played by Putin.

Right here. I'm waiting.

Haha, this guy actually thinks Russia is the bad guy.
What a joke.

Hillary scandals:
1) Benghazi
2) Sold Russia 20% of US Uranium
3) Amred ISIS
4) Covered up Bill Clinton's rape cases
5) Lied about her health
6) Emails
7) Accepted millions of dollars in donations from Saudi Arabia
8) Was always against gay marriege, changed her opinion now because it benefits her and says she's always supported gay marriege
9) Looted the White House and tried to ship furniture from there to her home
11) Lied about being under sniper fire in Bosnia
12) Defended a child rapist and then laughed about it
13) Fired from Watergate for being unethical, dishonest and planning to violate the constitution
14) Voted for the Iraq war
15) Her deputy chief of staff has known ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, a group set to destroy western civilization

Trump scandals:
1) Said outrageous things.
2) Said mean things.

I consider good enough.

3) the countless times he fucked over middle class people like you to keep his businesses afloat. If he's as good a businessman as you all think he is, why did he need to do any of that?
If I could be arsed to, I could throw a few links to you about people who have first hand experience, but you pass off anything that doesn't support Trump as CTR.

Yes, I do, because they're right next door to me, my country has history with them, like a third of my country's citizens are Russians, I know what these people are like.
I'm really fucking glad that somehow, despite watching Russian media, the majority of the Russians in my country are anti-Putin. They are anti-Putin because they like to live in a country that doesn't want to control their thoughts. They know what Putin is like and they hate that.

Look at how hard Putin tries to get NATO forces out of Eastern Europe. What is he trying to achieve? Could it be anything else besides setting the stage for an invasion? Hell, with Trump as the president of USA he'd have it really easy, Trump would probably try to convince the rest of NATO not to intervene, just because he couldn't admit that he was played.

I could write volumes about why good relations with Russia are a bad things. I won't because y'all already think I'm CTR or something.

Post examples pl0s. Archive links are preferred.

16) Suggested droning Assange.
17) Campaign biased against Bernie.
18) Pay to play.

Does it count?

Nigger, you're CTR because you work in Vague, shitty statements, and you're doubly retarded if you think the shit listed here;
is petty, nitpicking little things when it comes to clinton.

Spend your shekel elsewhere

Just fucking off yourself loser and don't come back here. Seriously where do you cucks come from?

sry 4 !saging

Krim nash suka

fuck me

There's nothing wrong with fucking plebs over if it's legal, which it was deemed to be. He has done "mean" things to shitty contractors and it was all LEGAL. It's actually funny how the dems fight for social justice, but they end up raising taxes, and the U.S. debt because you Morons are so easy to manipulate. If you can't handle the way smart buisnessmen operate then go be a poor bernout for the rest of your life - or you can be smart…your choice.

But I'd have to put in effort for that>>7829363
and find them again. That's so much less fun than just watching the more retarded part of Holla Forums rage.

That's like those radical liberals saying someone is white because he disagrees with those people.
I'm not CTR, I don't have to be CTR do disagree with you or try to get a reaction out of you.
is petty, nitpicking little things when it comes to clinton.
No, only some of it is petty, most of it is fucked up indeed. As I said, I hate Clinton, too, but while I hate Trump less than her, I have to admit she's more qualified to be the president than that friendly neighbourhood businessman of yours.

Maybe at least put some effort into it, like some other people here. Of course, it's hypocritical of me to say this, since I'm just seeing how long I could be arsed to stay and piss you off, no effort involved, but still, it's more fun when you think I'm seriously trying to change your mind here.

So it's okay to do anything as long as it's legal? That would make half of the list in completely okay.
Like lying about her health. It's not illegal, therefore it's okay to do it.

That's just business. It's nothing compared to what she's done. I also could not give less of a shit if Russia were to invade and take the entirety of Ukraine.

Yeah, just ignore what happens in the rest of the world until one day it starts biting back. It would, which is exactly why USA cut its isolationism bullshit.

Anyways, it was nice seeing some of you guys rage. Go back to your circlejerk now. Cya sometime, maybe.