Clinton Son Story Heating Up !!! - Drudge enters the field

DRUDGE EXCLUSIVE:

drudgereport.com/clintondw.htm
—————————————————————-
CNN ORDERS BLACKOUT ON CLINTON 'SON'
Wed Oct 12 2016 09:19:32 ET

CNN boss Jeff Zucker has directly ordered network staff not to cover shocking allegations made my Arkansas resident Danney Williams, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Williams, who is set to give his first TV interview today on INFOWARS.COM, claims to be Bill Clinton's biological son.

"Jeff thinks it is a ridiculous hoax," a top CNN source reveals.

"I always felt bad about Bill Clinton not wanting to be in my life," Williams explains in a video released Monday. "Was it because I was black? Was there something wrong with me? It made me think sometimes even of suicide. It's not fair and it has been hurtful."

"Hillary, please do not deny I exist. I am your stepson."

Developing…

——————————————-

Seekable Livestream: (it's running rebroadcast 24/7 when not live) infowars.com/show

Starting 11 AM CDT - It may probably not be on the show in first hour, as per usual with guests, second or third, which means give or take 1-2 hours of more waiting.

11 AM CDT (texas) = 6 PM CEST (central eu)

ETA: 2-4 HOURS as of this post.

This is one of the october surprises for hillary from Infowars.com, the other one was the clinton rape shirt 5000$ contest that's going haywire, drudge reports clinton campaign losing patience.
theamericanmirror.com/clinton-campaign-losing-patience-bill-rape-protesters/

The other october surprise was the dossier from his DNC/Campagin source which uncovered a plan to slap Trump with fake rape lawsuits from anonymous "Jane Doe"s and to twist the whole epstein-bill lolita express debacle and say that Trump was the one responsible. AJ and Roger Stone "revealed" (mentioned, im not sure if it was known) that Trump had visited one of those lolita parties but that he had no idea and when he saw a bunch of 10 year old girls in bikinis running around the pool he supposably left the party immediately.

Alex Jones claimed he had 5 cooking up, so these are 3 here, about 2 more to go then.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
itestdna.net/SecretDNATesting.html
archive.fo/32Gu1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump should arrange a DNA test

Oy vey what's wrong with a family party :v

I'm surprised nobody has been able to acquire some hair from Bill Clinton. They could follow him to the barber shop and collect it there, or get it from a hotel he has stayed in. I don't think it would be too hard.

They could get Chelsea's hair too.

trips of truth

I'm starting to think the niggers will actually go vote for Hillary if this is true.

You actually think Bill Clinton goes to public barbershops? Or goes anywhere at all without a goddamn army of agents surrounding him?

10 yo lolis in bikinis?
Can I have a fresh one please?

kill yourself asap

One of the victims suing Epstein says Trump did nothing and actually helped her out with her case against him. She also said that the other person suing Trump either was lying or does not exist because I'm guessing she saw the person's actual name and said she doesn't recognize it.

He should be the only one allowed to wear a fedora.

all you need is 1 hair

It's not like he's locked up in a hermetically sealed container.

Trump will bring him to the last debate with DNA results and announce Bill Clinton as the father in a Maury Povich esque style.

If someone told me that they were gonna hook me up with access to a sexy party and when I turn up all I can see are people older than fossils and kids, I'd get the fuck immediately too. Don't even stop to turn around, just moonwalk the fuck out of there.

I said that before the last debate, Trump should have offered to pay for the DNA test during the debate.

so do a 360 and walk away?

He really was the first black president after all. I'm surprised this kid hasn't fallen onto some bullets yet.

Well duh. Bill stoked the coal but does not want to pay the toll.

He does not get to make that choice.

Really.

Was the interview on infowars done yet?

I wouldn't want to be in Bill's shoes now, Hillary is probably beating on his ass savagely as we speak. The way his past sexual escapades damage her campaign is delicious. Trump's locker room remarks are completely innocent in comparison.

Kek has spoken.
Gas yourself now.

No it's starting in 10 minutes, but the guest won't be on in the first hour, basically, in 10 mintes it will be known how much long, so 1 to 2 hours of more waiting, usually there is no guests in the first hour, so this obviously not necessairly accurate because this could be a exception.

Well, here we go!

This nigger pops up every now and then and although he probably is Willie's sprog I'd wager the spook has establishment handlers.

His sole purpose is to make the opposition look like intolerant racists. The story has been around for ages and never gets traction because it's just another turd in the pile of shit that is the Clinton crime syndicate.

old slick willy needs to on Maury

Happening very soon now!

I thought Bill Clinton was sterile, and Chelsea's biological father was Webster Hubbell. She's looking more and more like him as she gets older. Perhaps OP's reported "scandal" is to deflect this, or ?

Please KEK, let this be so.

matt has had a really good couple of weeks hasn't he

Nahhh im sure he saved it for the last debate. He will release it a few hours before that. I'm sure someone already stole some of bills hair

God I hate that shit.

It could very well be both.
NEVER STOP PUSHING CHELSEA

Bombshell dropped, silenced because of threats until now.

Bill's black son Mother was threatened by hillary personally and by state troopers when she tried speaking out that she had a son with Bill, after one month she was thrown out of a window and broke bones. she is now too afraid to speak out.

Alex Jones then followed with the other part of the story when he interviewed Bill's black son Aunt, which he told many times but usually ommited the last part, that a week later he got beat up in a parking lot.

Infowars was threatened again today for this interview. (probably death threats and other insults)

Btw forgot to mention that aunt interview was 19 years ago, so this claim by this guy that it's Bill's son is not something that came out of the wood work just for the election, this was going on for years.

And the whole thing is heating up with IW, Obama just mentioned what Alex said 2 days ago that he's a demon, it's getting ridicolously direct and when it gets that direct it's a sign things are exploding behind the scenes.

To sum it up … shit just got real people!

anyone else listening to the live interview on infowars?
Was a father at 16.

Bill Clinton's gene's alright

Live interview:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

If nothing comes out at the final debate it wouldn't be because the Clinton's haven't done anything, but that Trump doesn't actually have anything on them which cant even be possible at this point. They are really taking this all the way down to the wire, I hope its a tactic because everything else that comes out doesn't sway and deluded Lib in any direction. Honestly starting to think the real shake up that they cant escape isn't ever going to come

unfortunately I think it is illegal to run a DNA test without both parties' consent

Oh bull.
itestdna.net/SecretDNATesting.html

I still can't believe how ugly Chelsea is. Woof.

i'm sure i missed things too

meant for

Everything is okay.

She looks like she has those shit British genetics with that skin. The caked makeup that makes it look even worse and the translucent ginger eyebrows also fit the bill

Surprised this nigger hasn't been Breitbarted yet.

archive.fo/32Gu1

OK, I'll say it.

Even my black standards, Danny Williams sounds DUUUUUUMB

We should just start that rumor, that people are looking for Bills hair or DNA sample and watch the SS flip out grabbing his dinner ware and drinking glasses to prevent DNA swab.

they're probably already all over possible dna samples the clintons leave behind, because chelsea isn't bill's and danny is. is Hubbell still alive?

bump because slide threads are upon us

Now imagine if the tables were turned, and someone, Black or not, came forward claiming to be Trump's long-lost son and asking for a DNA test. CNN would be all over it. This is how you know Jeff Zucker and CNN are lower than pond scum.

So the interview has been done for hours, no archives, no vids? FFS it was on the front page of Drudge and maybe 2 other people in this thread even saw it.

Our memes are bending the fabric of reality

Why do we not have a genetic test?

Why do we not have a genetic test on Chelsea while we're at it?

How hard can it be to snag a hair?

beat me to it

Infowars rebroadcasts 24 hours a day. You will have a few more chances to listen if you tune in before tomorrow's episode at 12 EST.

I think she's cute. Wouldn't mind laying pipe tbh.

Sad!

she looks like a cocaine junkie

No we need a video capture so we can spread it and help it go viral.

The important thing to remember is that where there are two people thinking that, there will be more.

NO HE RELEASES THE RESULTS ONSTAGE

Found it. I will try to cut it into its own video later but go to 30m16s

They have upgraded to a better Akamai player like a year ago, you can seek back many hours.

CUCK MY WIFE INTO PIECES! THIS IS MY HALF BLACK SON! SCANDAL NATION, NO REEEEEEEEEE'ING! WIFE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK IF I GET CAUGHT CHEATING!

CAPTURE OF THE ORIGINAL INTERVIEW

I like it. Checked

I've fucked uglier.

I've fucked your mom

>And the whole thing is heating up with IW, Obama just mentioned what Alex said 2 days ago that he's a demon, it's getting ridicolously direct and when it gets that direct it's a sign things are exploding behind the scenes.

WUT? Obama is replying to Alex Jones? The funny thing is that AJ calls everyone a demon. There was an angry communist faggot in Austin who tried to attack Alex Jones and AJ called him a demon.

We've been talking about the fact thet Hillary is literally a cuck for months now. /cuckquean/ used to have her in one of their banners.

Well, Bill Clinton thinks Hillary is a demon.

Nope. A relative ran one on someone he suspected was actually his kid from a fling he had over a decade prior. Turns out the kid actually was his and the supposed "father" never knew until he challenged the mother for custody in court.

Keked

Nigger please. She probably would have been cuter had she been Bill's daughter but thanks to Hillary she looks like Webster Hubbell.

Drudge has been in this field. The Clintons are pretty much his arch nemesis. I think he may have been talking about it in the 90's.

Those teeth look like a bear trap. Imagine getting head from her. I'd be afraid of her getting early onset parkinsons and biting off my dick.

I see that Bill Clinton called Trump supporters worthless niggers, on the bottom left of that cap.

You guys are making this way harder than it has to be. Find a Clinton relative much lower on the totem pole, one of those "can't get right" cousins or drunk uncles everybody's got, and get samples from them. They won't be able to conclusively say he's Bill's but they will be able to confirm he's in the same bloodline.