Codemonkey's Challange

Crack this, you cracka ass muthafuckas. But seriously, kikemonkey put this code and you geeks need to crack it. Sank yaah.

Other urls found in this thread:

nerv.8ch.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit, is this legit?
Don't know why he would announce something like this 'in secret'.

Can anyone else confirm?

One decoding of it turns into "thethethethezhtz==" I don't remember where I found that. Also the text header for the html reads
Big Announcement on ZGHjZmZmZQDkZN==
So it should be a board on 8ch whatever it is. I remember codemonkey anouncing a big change coming a while back. This must be it.

rot13 -> base64 decode =

OP here. maybe it's a date?

ZGHjZmZmZQDkZN==rot1 AHIkAnAnARElAO== base64decoded= �r$p'%�rot2 BIJlBoBoBSFmBP== base64decoded= �e�h!frot3 CJKmCpCpCTGnCQ== base64decoded= ���� 1� rot4 DKLnDqDqDUHoDR== base64decoded= ����A�rot5 ZGHjZmZmZQDkZN== base64decoded= ����A�rot6 FMNpFsFsFWJqFT== base64decoded= da�fffe��drot7 GNOqGtGtGXKrGU== base64decoded= Ӫѭr�rot8 HOPrHuHuHYLsHV== base64decoded= ������rot9 IPQsIvIvIZMtIW== base64decoded= �,"�/!�-!rot10 JQRtJwJwJANuJX== base64decoded= %m'p$n%rot11 KRSuKxKxKBOvKY== base64decoded= )�+�(�)rot12 LSTvLyLyLCPwLZ== base64decoded= -$�/"�,#�-rot13 MTUwMzMzMDQxMA== base64decoded= 1503330410rot14 NUVxNaNaNERyNB== base64decoded= 5Eq5�Z4Dr4rot15 OVWyObObOFSzOC== base64decoded= 9U�9��8T�8rot16 PWXzPcPcPGTaPD== base64decoded= =e�=��

So it's a unix timestamp then?

Seems so.

GMT: Monday, August 21, 2017 3:46:50 PM

noice. now we need to know where will he announce it. can it be known? maybe it's Cloudflare related. or maybe he's mocking Holla Forums

8ch's finally shutting down isnt it

i hope. where will you go, user?

Figure I'll try and give real life another go.

Smugloli

Also

It's literally the time of the eclipse.
So spooky

Then why would the announcement also say we are soon entering a new era in shitposting?

Shitposting is an obvious reference to Holla Forums, which is the shitposting capital of the internet.
Dysnomia has been virtually silent for several days on Holla Forums as well, which is totally not like him.
That being the case, it is possible that either there wil be a new board owner (not likely), or that Holla Forums will be implementing some sort of code to prevent the use of VPNs/Tor to post so that banning can actually mean something again.
Frankly, I think that would be long overdue, so it is probably just wishful thinking on my part. More likely it is nothing more than JIm and Ron yanking everyone's chain and the "big surprise" will be nothing more than an announcement that Jim has six new piglets or something equally irrelevant.

10 hours left

I guess that's it - the overboard is finally live.
nerv.8ch.net/

Sweet, now Holla Forums can finally dominate all other boards!

nerv is now pol

SHIT ON THE VOLLEYBALL

That's pretty neat.

A fucking embarrassment rather. Even fucking Josh of all people implemented an overcatalog WITH LIVE UPDATES faster. Codechimp is incompetent as fuck.

There is something wrong with this picture.

That was probably with less load (Infinity Next doesn't perform well under pressure) and with a saner database.
This overboard doesn't even directly talk to Infinity's database, it adds threads to its own memory as they're bumped. It's a hack to get around the problem of the several thousand tables.