Offworld Ethnostate

Has this been explored as a philosophical scenario? Taking back our country is an idea discussed a lot and would be desirable. But if some kind of space ethnostate was feasible, be it an articifical colony or planetoid colonization, what would be the moral or philosophical objections to this?

Maybe the most modern example of this phenomenon is "white flight", where American whites left the inner cities to the suburbs in the latter half of the 20th century. That's why the areas close to the center of some cities are rotting (Detroit and Baltimore are prime examples of this).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMJNta-okRw
waterfx.co/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O'Neill_cylinder
nss.org/settlement/space/oneillcylinder.htm
islandone.org/Settlements/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NERVA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_thermal_rocket
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_pulse_propulsion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prometheus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Daedalus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Longshot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Valkyrie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIMStar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-Mag_Orion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bussard_ramjet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_rocket
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive
centauri-dreams.org/?p=22934
astronomynow.com/news/n1108/19antimatter/
dailytech.com/Earths Dirty Secret Our Magnetic Field Traps Antimatter/article22375.htm
archive.is/9lvJI
youtube.com/watch?v=wEmwDL2ADYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White fight > White flight.
But it would be cool to see the space race happen again.

That would be the noble option. Maybe another space race could happen because of racial tensions. After all, the moon race was born from political tensions between the US and the USSR at the time. But right now what we need to rely on is private enterprise. Mr. Musk is not one who would prioritize a racially clean colonization crew but surely there's one tycoon who would. If someone has the capital to start a racial colony offworld, the only issue I would have would be that by leaving Earth we would de facto be disrespecting the land that our ancestors inhabited.

Hmmm, I seem to be missing one. Sorry about that.

Which was a ridiculously stupid idea, and so is this.

Our colonies won't stand a chance, unless we can prove to revert all the shit we've done to Earth. If we can't make Earth healthy for us again, we can't possibly make any other planet hostile to us by default, hospitable.

Can you explain what the alternative was at the time? In places that outlawed segregation there was no choice.

Reconquest or defense, instead of fleeing and retreating.

If knowledge continues to increase exponentially a scenario will arise where we will be able to modify our bodies at will to suit any environment where habitation is feasible as well as the means to travel extremely long distances, at this point the notion of race will seem moot. But until we get to that point race is imperative. Then again maybe we already did and came to the conclusion that ignorance is bliss.

Your eyes are designed to see in the exact amount of light supplied on earth.

Your lungs are designed to utilize the exact chemical composition of the air on earth.

Your muscles are designed to interact with the amount of gravity of earth.

Every system in your body follows this pattern.

We can barely send up space shuttles anymore because obammer decided to make NASA a genedetqueer Islamic outreach program, and you are talking about tech that would be 100-200 years away even if we were still serious about science?

Whigga please. We need to focus on keeping whites around for the next two hundred years to begin with instead of sci-fi escapist fantasies.

Plus, why should whites leave when the other races are the ones who suck?

They'll follow us. It doesn't matter if they have to strap a freezer full of niggers cryogenically interred by some knock-off Chinese process to the back of a Pajeet Mk. II rocket, powered by the collective shit of every dalit in the subcontinent. It doesn't matter if their space ghetto cruisers are armed with zero-g boomerangs and glocks salvaged straight from the hood, they will break through our defenses or some fucking Swedish descendant will "accidentally" turn off the energy shielding and lower the quarantine barriers. None of it matters because if they know we left, they'll know we exist somewhere out there with a better life than any of them could ever engineer for themselves.

So we either leave in the dead of night and nuke Earth after we've left orbit, or we win the battle, here and now.

I thought of that too. Why not send non-whites up in orbit? In the short term I don't think that'd be economically feasible, however. The only reason to send them up there is if you were going to do some kind of work camps which build products suited in the microgravity of Earth's orbit. But that's such a niche reason.

Even hearing that question makes me feel defeatist. What a docile bunch of muppets whites have become.

The problem isn't moral philosophical issues, it's the practicality of moving from earth. Life would not be easy off earth for some time. (Unless it is feasible to terraform Mars - which it won't be because the core has cooled too much and become solid, meaning no magnetic field)

Just think of my OP as a thought experiment. Yes, no one even has technology remotely close to what I'm describing. I don't see this explored in much of the media I've read, either. The Dune series might be the closest I can think of (Bene Gesserit).

I didn't say it was impossible. Its possible, but life would be insanely difficult. You're on thin ice constantly.

I would still give it a crack though

First take back our countries then the space, no hurries.

The reality of the situation is that any Martian colony would by definition have to be white; any niggers would instantly fuck everything up and kill everyone. It's precisely the fact that you're always on thin ice that makes it work as a white ethnostate.

Still need to aggressively screen for Jewry of course, but there's no room for their shit either.

Holla Forums: Nazis in space edition

Earth is our home, faggot, we are not going to let its unique beauty be destroyed by shitskins.
Besides, thinking that a space colony could survive without regular supply shipments from Earth is retarded as fuck

you might be misunderstanding op, he's not suggesting we go out an do this right now; but just asking our thoughts on it. I personally have the same opinion as you about it, probably an infeasible idea. But it's interesting and doesn't deserve an edgy sage

Mars gravity is weak and it will weaken the white people so I don't recommend to colonise Mars. It will be nice if we create the artificial gravity generator or something.

just wear weights, mars is pretty cold.

You should be spreading the information in the Wikileaks e-mails instead of fantasizing about colonizing space.

SAGE

Huh, I never thought of that but you're right, the correct solution for low gravity environments is heavily weighted clothing.

could be crowdfunded…

and vitamin D3. I know our skin is good at absorbing the sun lights but the atmosphere is weak so it is likely to cause cancers and will have to wear UVP clothings even in the domes. Mfw we are whiter than normal.

It doesnt work that way.

Also main problem with gravy and colonizing space is how humans have evolved to work in certain conditions. If you took gravity away from growing child end result would be too horrible to look at.

S-sorry senpai, I kinda wanted to share it. I'll get to work.

checked

Not so sure about an ethnostate but Trump's America could become a multi-planet hyperpower.

From there, we set up the infrastructure!

The USA has the technology to become a multiplanetary HYPERPOWER. We just need a state-sponsored push (they're the only ones with access to a sufficient economy of scale to make nuclear pulse propulsion feasible, not to mention legal)

Trump just needs to sign off on some secret development work, withdraw from some treaties at the right time, and we're golden.

Imagine a US Navy with interplanetary warships.
Imagine a US Air Force with the ability to bombard from orbit.
Imagine if a US government-owned corporation could set metals (iridium, platinum, palladium, cobalt, gallium, germanium, yttrium, gold, etc.) prices according to US interests.

You could rig the Chinese electronics industry to implode by becoming noncompetitive due to raw materials prices- if the Chinese fail to adhere to trade agreements.

You could collapse the economy of Saudi Arabia by offering to beam microwave-transmitted solar power to ground stations in one or two key customer states.

The Art of the Deal would become our most powerful weapon and we would hold all the cards.

There would be nothing stopping us and you KNOW who would manage/run all of this in a Trump administration.

The boon to the US economy would grow our GDP to be so YUGE and the average income/purchasing power of American workers and companies so high that even with drastically reduced tax levels, the USA would be flush with cash to spend on infrastructure, research, and other projects.

bump

Honestly, colonizing Mars or the Moon would be a better option than staying here and fight. There's nothing left to fight for.

How worse could it be than now?

Off world is cool and all op but we're stuck in a simulation, no matter how far we travel they will be right there on our tails, we must print 4d printers and ASCEND, and realize our purpose.

Not to go off-topic but as far as colonies on Earth there are some options.

I've heard Tierra del Fuego, Svalbard and others suggested. Namibia seems like a really bad idea though. Then there is the concept of seasteading, which had some funding from Peter Thiel. An openly homo-sexual silicon valley billionaire whom recently endorsed Trump at the RNC.

As far as colonies on other worlds? I would suggest clarifying what kind of settlement you should build on these bodies. So, you would outright build a city on Mars, however you would only build a base on Luna, Ceres, Callisto, Ganymede, Iapetus or Titan.

My perhaps unrealistic fantasy scenario would be a Legrane Point 3 Elysium, because it'd be the farthest from Earth without leaving our neighborhood all together. I'd like the ability to get back to Earth, while being isolated at the same time. Having the sun in-between me and the Earth would be a literal and metaphorical barrier.

Whites would BE the Space Race.
And then we'd return.

If you want to prevail as a species, you have to go and get new habitats as soon as you are being challenged. It's why there is life on land. It's why we aren't monkeys or niggers dwelling in the muddy forests of Africa. Look at the dutch. Before they became cucked, they just decided to build the biggest artificial island ever. They just cut a huge bit off the ocean, and they got away with it. They did it because their existance was threatened, they countered the threat and prevailed. Nobody remembers the negro tribes that were wiped out by the colonists, but the colonists founded empires and secured the existence of their ancestors. I don't want white people to die out because we are angry at monkeys. Stop seeing them as people, they are an environmental hazard.

this. leave in 50 years, return in 500 and glass the shit out of the multicultural normie-jews.

The exploration and exploitation of extraterrestrial resources is perhaps the best method of making America great again.

It provides the impetus for rebuilding much of the country's failing infrastructure, thereby creating a large number of low-skill jobs for the unemployed to find an honest living. It also provides countless opportunities for the intellectual class (opportunities which don't involve the mental gymnastics of the prevailing social sciences). It also increases both the amount of raw available for consumption and the amount of living space for the citizenry.

Die.

We're talking about tackling some of the most difficult logistical and scientific conundrums to have faced humanity in recorded history. Resolving these problems provides a direct, meaningful response to many of the more mundane problems which presently affect our nation.

While I generally agree (we CANNOT lose Earth) I feel strongly that we need both.

We need to spread off this planet and develop alternative homelands in case things really do turn for the worse. Disaster could occur for reasons having nothing to do with shitskins or jews, although at present they are the biggest threat.

It was always an discussed option. Realistically speaking, it comes down how we spread through space. The current roadmap for space exploration and colonization is fueled by private corporations with financial interest and government organizations with idealistic ideas (muh multicultural mars colony).

That's why I think that our best chances to leave this shithole and set foot on other planets (huge spess stations may do for starters) are corporation projects. I dislike it, but it is the only realistic chance in the long run, because I don't think we can reconquer earth and spread in a uber-species like manner to other planets. Earth will be a waste dump after impeding wars and civil wars. The only ones left will be white maintenance engineers who will be attacked by feral radiated nigger mutants.

Don't tell me what not to sage, faggot

ayyy

That's a bit like a baby saying that it cannot lose its crib, or a chick saying that it cannot lose its egg. Although we should certainly keep Earth for as long as possible, for both practical and sentimental reasons, it's our eventual destiny to leave it behind. This is what truly separates us from them: the ability to grow and move on to better things, while they remain stagnant.

Besides, if post-colonial Africa is any indication, if the white population left for Mars, the world would quickly deteriorate. Between retaking the planet under such circumstances, and retaking the planet under our present circumstances, the former would be simpler and involve less loss of human life.

You make a fair point here and I'll admit this changes my perspective. I guess what I was saying would only be true under present circumstances and in regards to the only planets we currently know. I do find it difficult to believe we will never find a planet better than earth, and in that case it would likely be in our best interests to move on anyway. It's also true eventually Earth will become uninhabitable due to circumstances outside our control (ie Sun dies) so if we are ever to preserve our existence in the long term we would need to think beyond this.

You are giving me feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=FMJNta-okRw

We would obviously dominate in space, but if you hold out for that we will long since be gone before we ever get there.

Plan A: Stay and fight for what is yours.

Plan B: Create a new pan-white country in some sparsely populated area of the world. Would require some intense geo-political chaos for there to be an opportunity for this. Think Argentinian Patagonia or some uninhabited part of Russia if either country goes tits up.

Plan C: Wait for the Alcubierre drive to be fleshed out and travel to some other part of the galaxy. The minimum requirement for starting a new colony would be a handful of crew members, a big database of healthy white human dna, animal dna, plant dna and a database of almost all human knowledge. An artificial womb would be required to start breeding livestock. Minimum amount of humans would be 4. Two straight couples. All the children would be test tube babies cloned from the dna databank. Inbreeding would not happen, but the children who grow up in the same family would still be naturally unattracted to their siblings because of the Westermark effect. That's why you need at least two families.

I feel like Plan B would also require a big databank of white people's dna.

Running away would not be the honorable solution, but I don't think we can ever guarantee the survival of the white race if whites are sharing a planet with other races. Let's say the rise of the right will stop white genocide this time. What about a hundred years from now? Two hundred years from now? A thousand years from now? What if they will try again? And again. They can have effectively an unlimited amount of attempts to wipe out whites and they only need to succeed once. I feel like wiping out everyone else or finding a new planet somewhere far far away are the only permanent solutions.

Wh-what did I just watch? Are these spoilers!? Not sure I want to know how it all ends this early on…

I am trying to read this off a mobile device and when I zoom in the text is blurry. Does anyone have better copies?

Maybe you click on the pictures and open a new tab and zoom in.

We only had one fucking chance at space and it was the Third Reich.
You can fucking bet from now on any kind of space colony is just going to be like any other shit filled with diversity quotas.

It should be the active goal of a European society to leave this earth and find a place off earth to truly secure our existence where jews and nigs are absolutely not allowed at all.
Until then they will always be a threat.

I already tried that.

Forgiveness is a sign of weakness.
The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.
To admit defeat is blasphemy.

First we fix this country, them we move to the next.

I tried that and it is not blurred.

Do you see yourself as a mighty philosopher? You sound like you do.

I don't know what you mean, l speak wisdow but nowaday - hell, since ever? - philosophy teachers are commie faggots so I'm inclined dismiss the idea. Is that a passive-aggressive bitchy insult?

The first 3 are from 40k, The quotes are very inspirational, last one is simply what we should do.
Also, l meant *world , not country. in this context anyway

I didn't know that. I thought you came up with those line just now and it sounded really pretentious and Reddity to me.

You don't have the new ones that were posted just the other day, do you?

You need to go back and by how you talk like a literal faggotI can tell by how you don't skip lines

This
h
i
s

Too bad the Nazi's didn't win so we could see the space version of The Eternal Jew where all the kikes were sent to the moon and they were shown in craters bartering rocks.

What separates this philosophically from white ethnostates on earth?

If we have the will and capacity to build a space colony and keep out the kikes and shitskins, we have the will and capacity to kick them out of our countries here on Earth. Don't get me wrong, we need to go into space. It's just not the solution to the race problem.

No. No space Jews. That would just fuck us over.

Besides, moon rocks actually do have value: the moon's regolith is full of titanium, aluminum, and silicon, as well as helium-3 necessary for practical nuclear fusion. We're not letting kikes peddle the damn things.

No?

I believe that the moon can be colonised but we don't have the artificial gravity technology to keep our body from weakening so we have to be selective toward the future colonist.

Is this possible to achieve?

You can't colonize the moon, but you can have a permanent base that rotates personnel on a regular basis. Of all the planets/moons in the solar system, only Mars has enough gravity to colonize (Venus would be another candidate, but it has atmospheric pressure that would crush you instantly, consists mostly of CO2, rains glass and sulphuric acid, and is hot enough to melt lead.). Ceres, the largest object in the asteroid belt, could be colonized by hollowing it out and spinning it for artificial gravity.

Otherwise, our best option is to build O'Neill Island 3 space colonies. We had the technology to build them in the 1970's and have come up with better materials, better computers, etc. since then; adjusting for inflation, the cost to build one is less than what we spent on welfare in 2011, and it could house 5 million people in a self-sustaining environment with power, farms, factories, etc. Park one near the moon, put a bunch in the asteroid belt and in orbit around Jupiter and Saturn, and we can mining for resources like crazy.

The smallest near-Earth asteroid has an estimated $500 billion worth of iron, more platinum than the entire planet produces in a year, plus smaller quantities of gold, uranium, thorium, etc. There are literally millions of asteroids, some of the size of entire countries. Factor in the wealth of the moon (titanium, H3), and the moons and atmospheres of the gas giants (more H3 in Jupiter and Saturn, hydrocarbon fuels on Titan, etc.) and mankind would be rich beyond its wildest dreams, capable of building mass projects.

Overpopulation? Move into space. Food crisis? Grow it in space. Water shortage? It's the most common substance in the known universe. Don't like the local politics and want to form your own ethnostate/ideological utopia? There's a space colony for that. Jobless? Move into space, there's plenty of factory/farm/mining work, and the colonies will need teachers, maintenance men, cops, businessmen, etc.

The future is in space.

Western Sahara. Population is like 500k and I believe they are mostly in the northern part of the country near Morocco. Morocco also supports the whole territory economically. The whole region is desert but distilling water from the ocean can give enough to start planting trees. You use a device similar to waterfx.co/ to distill the water for planting. 5000 /pollacks armed could take over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O'Neill_cylinder

nss.org/settlement/space/oneillcylinder.htm

islandone.org/Settlements/

Yeah, we could have starting building the damn things in the fucking 1970's. NASA estimated the first one, a half-scale model intended to work out the design flaws and gain valuable experience, would have been finished by the late 80's, and that a full-scale colony started immediately afterward would be finished by the late 90's, at which point they would have enough experienced workers AND a permanent base nearby )the previous colonies) that they could crank out a new colony every six years. Each one could house millions, grow enough food to feed them all, produce their own electricity, and have a renewable atmosphere for breathing. The full-scale models would be so big inside, they'd have their own weather patterns (constant gentle breeze from rotation, light rainfall twice a day from humidity in the air as the solar mirrors opened and closed for day/night cycle).

We could be living in space right fucking now, mining asteroids, refining materials, and building finished goods in factories to send to Earth. Instead, we decided the budget needed to go to welfare niggers.

It's called Reddit spacing and it makes you stick out like a sore thumb, faggot.

And getting around the solar system wouldn't be an issue either; we had working nuclear engines in the fucking 1960's, but then we signed a treaty with the Soviets so we couldn't put nuclear reactors or nuclear rockets in space anymore. Project Orion would have been propelled by actual nuclear explosions. And we have plans for slower-than-light engines that could propel to us nearby star systems; hell, we even have designs for a fucking ANTIMATTER-POWERED ROCKET, and the only real reason we aren't building those is because we're not producing antimatter in large quantities; why bother, we're not using it to make rockets/bombs, right?

If we'd launched the nuclear-powered space probes that we wanted to launch in the 70's, they'd be arriving at the nearest stars right about now and transmitting what they'd found. And considering how we've now discovered Earth-like planets in those very same star systems, having a probe there to confirm what they're like and let us know if we can colonize them would be invaluable.

But nope, let's pay niggers to sit at home and smoke crack all day, surely that's a better use of our money!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NERVA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_thermal_rocket

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_pulse_propulsion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prometheus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Daedalus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Longshot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Valkyrie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIMStar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-Mag_Orion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bussard_ramjet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_rocket

Hell, we even have a working theory for how to build a faster-than-light drive! We have no idea how to generate enough power to activate it using current technology, but if we're building space colonies, nuclear rockets, and other shit we'll certainly be benefiting from technological advancements that will get us there eventually. And hell, once we start generating usable quantities of antimatter (there's even solid evidence we can use the magnetic fields of Jupiter and Saturn to generate large amounts of the stuff for relatively little effort) and building Valkyrie rockets, what's stopping us from figuring out how to build an antimatter reactor that can power a faster-than-light spacecraft?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

centauri-dreams.org/?p=22934

astronomynow.com/news/n1108/19antimatter/

dailytech.com/Earths Dirty Secret Our Magnetic Field Traps Antimatter/article22375.htm

Are you sure thats a good idea?

On another note, how about a reactionless drive, aka a powered double-pendulum?

Hell, the Jews are afraid the white man will go Manifest Destiny 2.0 once he's out in space, and shitskins are scared that white flight into space will leave them behind. If they're this worried about us fucking off into outer space and leaving them to fend for themselves, then we seriously need to be evaluating it as a viable option.

archive.is/9lvJI

Oy vey. Whadda shoah.

Also:

Anyone wanna throw their hat in the ring to be the first space rapist?

We don't need magic black box drives to colonize the solar system, just like the pioneers did not need jets to colonize America. If that shit is even possible, we're more likely to develop it when we can harness the resources of an entire solar system rather than just one tiny planet.

Chemicals are enough for Mars, NTRs make everything inside Jupiter's orbit reasonable game, Orion makes solar system our bitch - forget orbital mechanics, just point and shoot. NSWRs would be badass but I am somewhat skeptical that a continuously burning nuclear flame is 1) possible, 2) practical and manageable, let alone 3) safe.

I think this is a great idea.

Reactionless drives are perpetual motion machines, i.e., they get more energy out than was put in.

Consider a reactionless drive of constant thrust. Acceleration is linear, while kinetic energy is a square function. Quite quickly the energy loss on producing thrust will be outstripped by the energy difference produced by the thrust. That's why the rocket equation exists, basically - you have to store potential energy in the form of accelerated reaction mass. So unless conservation of energy - the basis for all modern physics, and by extension, all natural sciences - is bullshit, the emdrive must be pushing off something.

1) By the time we can build them, we'll already be heavily invested in space and have numerous space colonies too small to target with relativistic projectiles; O'Neill Island 3 colonies, each housing millions, won't even be visible at that range. Hell, we can barely detect PLANETS in other star systems.

2) If they can target us with relativistic projectiles, we'd detect them first because they're already using them. We'd also detect the launch of any RKV's aimed at us, and those projectiles would take decades or centuries to arrive (the light and radiation of their engines would reach us first, giving us advance warning), allowing us to put something between the RKV's and their targets (a sheet of foil would be enough; the RKV would plow into it and blow up like a nuke).

3) Our retaliation would be severe. We'd target them back with our own RKV's, and have manned ships armed with nukes, lasers, mass drivers, etc. following shortly behind to finish them off. Targeting us would also make them a target for anyone else in the neighborhood that didn't want an RKV smacking into their planet, because now they're a known threat who just lit up a neon sign saying "we commit genocide without provocation, and you're probably next."

4) If anything, we need to be building shit like this before anyone detects our radio signals; the first one broadcast into space with enough power to leave the solar system was Hitler presiding over the 1936 Olympics, and that broadcast is traveling at the speed of light; it's already reached 500+ star systems at this point, and we've been broadcasting even stronger signals for the 80 years since then. If anything is gonna tip off aliens that we're here, it's that.

Hi alt kike (((richard spenser)

You basically would support the EU destroying all european borders and cultures if niggers weren't allowed in.

Also, there's no such thing as a reactionless drive. This is real life, not Star Trek.

Although, if we're able to generate artificial gravity, we could make a GRAVITY drive that would be the next best thing. And now that we know gravitons and gravity waves exist, theoretically we could discover a way to generate it artificially and do exactly that.

But that'll have to come later; right now, we don't have the first clue as to how to do that. So for now, rockets it is.

Not OP, but you're a fucking idiot.

Ethnostate means just that, a state for a specific ethnicity. Germans, French, Basques, etc. are distinct ethnic groups. This means they would all have their own countries, not one big blob of generic white people.

Nor does building a white ethnostate in space mean destroying Europe. Dumbass.

Seeing the occasional "what could have been" is such a depressing feel. The way we're going now, I reckon pic related is the most likely future for space exploration, and man's chances of survival

Dicky Spenser wants a homogeneous "white ethnostate"

Same with the rest of the alt kikes

Richard "Homosexuality is the last bastion of white identity" Spencer has no probably race mixing with middle eastern semites, the Jews.

A random blob of white people is America, still works.

Well, if your energy input is external, ie solar powered, you dont have the paradox. The problem is then how to make pure electrical power into trust, and there, my point is the powered double-pendulum. I thought of this when leaned against a carwindow on a long ride when i was a kid, never tried it out.

I tried making a sketch, see pic related.

Those are some really good points! Thank you!

All of these pictures is what we would been doing but instead we are typing on the computer and computer are the torturous reminder of the nigger welfarism. Just cut the welfarism! All of the welfare money belong to technology and research. DAMN NIGERS!

It's very similar to the principle in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=wEmwDL2ADYE

What do you scienceanons think about it?

Any colony would become its own, new, ethnostate in a few generations. Nothing can or should prevent this. Therefore there is no practical gain in keeping seperate colonies for Germans, Brits or Russians. So long as they're white they'll manage - look at America, where a veritable cocktail of whites have made some of the greatest achievements in history. It is not old Europe, it is not any specific nation of old Europe. It's a new white nation, one currently being actively attacked on all sides, but still full of potential.

You do have the paradox. Your drive, even if it uses solar panels, would take x amount of energy from the sun and spew out k*x^2 energy, in essence producing new energy.

How do we afford it, shlomo?

Kill yourself. I don’t want niggers in space.

Nice dubs, but Project Orion wouldn't work really well. In case of gound laucn what would the acceleration be? A lot of g forces. Then there is the radiation it leaves in the athmosphere. But wait, there is more! Once you are in orbit (let's say they scrapped the idea of nuclear takeoff and put your spaceship into orbit by conventional rockets) you still can't use nukes for your orbital insertion maneuvers near Earth.
Because of this you have to use another fuel for your acceleration to escape velocity. But let's say you get to another planet.
Also, how do you land it? If you explode a nuke just between the ground and the pusher plate it would surely throw you off into the air again since the ground reflects the shockwaves made by nuclear explosions. If the planet has any sort of magnetic field, that means you cannot use the nukes or else the radioactive particles become trapped in the magnetic field (see Operation Hardtack and Operation Starfish Prime). That means the best use of the engine would be in interplanetary space but there you don't need engines.
The same problems exist for the NTR (with the exception of the landing problem).
I'm more interested if scientists could make ion engines stronger and bigger to make them usable for manned missions.

Im sorry for being so dense, it late here i am. How does my drive do this?

It would be ([whatever force the drive can produce]/[momentary mass of craft])-g. Most figures I can recall off the top of my head give an average (dampened) acceleration in the low multiples of g - 3,4, etc, similar to the acceleration of chemical rockets.
This depends very much on the yield and construction of the nukes you're using. Orion charges would be in the couple kiloton range, and so long as you don't kick up any dust would hardly produce any pollution. If you launch from a concrete pad in Africa, expect maybe 1 in a few thousand niggers to get cancer, big deal
Again, see above. Nukes are not magic, they obey the exact same rules of physics as everything else. A couple kiloton device is just that, a couple of kilotons of energy.
Why? I get why you might object to atmospheric launches, but there is literally no reason not to use it in the vacuum of space.
It doesn't leave anything, it scatters a bunch of radioactive plasma and fast neutrons in all directions. So long as you can shield the initial blow, you'll never even notice the "cloud" again.
No.
How do you land a Saturn V on the moon? By using a lander, friendo.

You have emdrive, which produces thrust without accelerating any mass. Assuming the power:thrust ratio is constant for any one set of values regardless of velocity, you get a proportionality x energy in with respect to time ~ y thrust. Now divide the thrust by the constant mass m, and get acceleration z. Integrate acceleration over time and you get delta velocity. If you follow thus far, delta v ~ energy input. delta v ~ delta kinetic energy. Kinetic energy goes by the formula of Wk = (m*v^2)/2. The delta Wk is proportional to delta v^2. The kinetic energy change is the energy output of the drive.
So, to recap, by having a reactionless drive you have an output energy delta Wk ~ (input energy x)^2. Which is impossible with conservation of energy.

Notice: I am not a native anglo speaker, so some of the notation may differ. I am also fairly drunk, so I may have made mistakes, but the core point still stays. Kinetic energy scales with velocity squared. Assuming constant power produces constant thrust with no mass acceleration, input energy scales with velocity change. Which means you're creatingsomething from nothing.

The objection to it is that it's completely unrealistic and a waste of time and resources to think or even theorize about at this point in time. Setting up an off world colony or a space ring colony or whatever, is at the minimum a forty year project. and that's not even taking into account all the new technology that would need to even be invented for such a project. Do you think white people have forty years to even begin such a project? Let alone the political capital and money to do such a thing and not have it all siphoned off to dindueisha and her nine kids?

If, say, a modern Hitler ordered colonization of Mars, we could have a colony fleet ready by the next one or two Hochmann transfer windows, and a colony up and running in four. This is a bullshit argument.
But it does take a state effort to do, so you are somewhat right - it won't happen unless we win.

Yes Ice age will reduce global population by billions. That means there are more resources and lands for us to use.

Fair enough, not all nukes are megaton range city-destroyers.
I wrote about my concern about magnetic field and when I wrote about Starfish Prime and Operation Hardtack. Although all of these devices were in the megaton-range, therefore a smaller device would not make that much damage.
One of the reasons of the test ban treaty was the concern about the safety of astronauts. Then again the test devices were often higher yield and Early spacecrafts had limited radiation protection, because they stayed in LEO. Since the Orion is an interplanetary design it would be shielded much better than the early ones since the crew needs to be protected from solar flares during interplanetary travel.
It's easy to use a lander on the Moon or small gravity planets. However on bigger objects you'll need much more delta-v, if your trip isn't one way.

I think you mean nuclear war, the newest election rigging strategy. If the nukes fly, we can more or less say goodbye to our manifest destiny, as even if any civilization was to emerge after the end, we have strip mined every easily accessible source of energy and industrial resources, leaving our successors in a catch 22.

no disagreement between us I guess
The real difference is that Orion can operate at far, far lower mass ratios - which means you can carry a lot more shielding than a chemical- or NTR-propelled mission.
Besides Mars, there aren't many objects you'd want to land on that are significantly bigger than the moon. Even then, orion could easily lug around enough propellant for light landing craft. Earth is pretty much the deepest gravity well you're ever likely to ascend in the Solar System.

Dude, a fucking space colony costs less than we spent on welfare several years ago, and welfare spending has only gone up since then. Quit paying out welfare and put people to work and we can afford a lot of really nice shit. Especially as our space ventures start paying off with metals, fissionable materials, helium-3 to make fusion viable, space-based construction, etc.

1) Acceleration is the same as for current rockets, just capable of lifting greater mass at the same acceleration. Basic common sense, nigger.

2) These are low-yield nukes, air bursts produce almost no fallout, and the nukes used would be Casaba-Howitzers, which are cleaner than conventional nukes anyway. Read a fucking article, dude.

Plus, you do realize we've detonated at least 520 nukes (with 6 more possible nukes that no one has admitted to, primarily South African/Israeli/Indian tests) with a combined total yield of 545 megatons, right? And that the end result of all that fallout and radiation is… a less than 1% increase in the global cancer rate?

And since current nuke treaties forbid atmospheric detonations except in war, we'd be constructing the Orion ships in orbit and detonating everything in space, so your entire argument is retarded.

You have no idea how EMP works. Are you still in high school?

Fucking WHAT? You can't be this ignorant. Space is a vacuum, and you're making an explosion; all particles made by the detonation are scattered at high velocity in all directions and dissipate in the void of space. And a spaceship has to be shielded against radiation ANYWAY. Holy shit, this is like arguing that a submarine would be impossible because submerging a boat completely would create too much drag against the hull.

The same way you land every spaceship. Rockets and a parachute. You wouldn't land the entire fucking thing, and even if you did it, it's a nuclear PULSE rocket. Pulse rockets have been a thing for decades, and you can totally land them; how do you think Space X has been landing rockets? This is the exact same shit, just on a bigger scale because the rocket itself is much bigger.

For fuck's sake, it's a ROCKET, not a fucking pogo stick. Your understanding is that of a 14 year old who read a National Geographic article but didn't understand all the fancy words. It's not going to fucking bounce off into the stratosphere if it uses nuclear pulse to land.

Yes, which is literally the entire purpose of having a nuclear pulse drive, to get you from one planet to another faster and with a bigger payload than a chemical rocket can deliver.

…. fucking what? How do you think they get places then, catch the wind? Yes, you can COAST forever in space, but you still need to accelerate to a high enough speed that you can coast there in a reasonable amount of time, and then you need to DECELERATE, which requires fucking propulsion. Again, your understanding is very limited; have you even taken introductory physics yet?

Great for long-term thrust, but absolute shit for going anywhere quickly.

Got any more pics in wallpaper sizes?

A shitload, son. Enjoy.

Now, I can't see how big each one is, just the thumbnail, so some of these might not be large enough.

well I would risk it to push it if the nuclear war don't start soon or later.

Another reason we need to get our asses into space: survival.

So long as we're confined to Earth, we're vulnerable and have all our eggs in one basket.

Nuclear war? We're fucked.

Global plague? We're fucked.

Comet/asteroid hits us? We're fucked.

Aliens send a relativistic kill vehicle after us? We're fucked.

Solar flare? We're fucked.

Nearby supernova, neutron star, or black hole belches out gamma rays in our direction? We're fucked.

Methane ice at the bottom of the ocean gets disturbed by tectonic movement, volcanic eruption, or man-made activity? We're fucked.

Jews try to genocide us with race war and policies that make it hard to reproduce? We're fucked.

The more we spread out into space, the better our odds of surviving a major disaster. Colonize Mars, put space habitats in Lagrangian orbit, in the asteroid belt, around the gas giants, etc. and we survive even if something devastates Earth itself. Colonize star systems and we'll still survive even if the entire solar system gets its shit wrecked.

Our long-term survival as a species is only guaranteed if we can spread out in sufficient numbers before something comes along and smacks the shit out of us. Global extinction events are fucking COMMON, they happen every few million years, and WE'RE DUE.

The more we get spread out and the more advanced our technology becomes as a result, the greater our odds of surviving whatever the universe throws at us.

By the way, that 520 nuclear explosions? That's just how many atmospheric detonations we've set off. There's also the 1,352 underground detonations, and 8 underwater detonations. And again, global cancer rates went up less than 1%; fallout is 90% gone after a couple of weeks.

Yes I fucking do. Pic related.
It seems your reading comprehension is that's limited. I said interplanetary space you double nigger, not Low orbit. If you knew anything about orbital mechanics you'd know that you make orbial maneuvers at the lowest point possible to use the Oberth-effect. There is no point firing your engines when you are far away of both your starting point and your destination as it ruins efficiency.
There is a reason I wrote they need to make the stronger. A two months long acceleration has no practical use.
pic related again. Come back when you know something other than your sci-fi novels.

Indeed, the second we can start building new ships and habitats off-planet, we've reached a level of redundancy never before enjoyed by life on earth.
We're life, run by DNA - our only intrinsic purpose, as far as observation can discern, is to survive and reproduce, and statistically ensure the best chances for our genetic material to spread. We carry the burden not only for ourselves, our children or even our race, but for earth-based life in its entirety. If kikes, chinks, spics and niggers have to go to ensure the continued survival of life, it's a sacrifice we have to make. The way to the stars is an obvious choice - it's that, or perish.

I say colonizing Venus is more feasable than Mars, at the right altitude the atmosphere has similar preasure and themp as earths, and seeing how dense it can get buiilding cloud cities wouldn't be hard, fuckload of baloons with air, also as you said, alittle lower there would be some great resorces, and best of all, it has similar g to earth, which in my opinion makes it a better candidate than mars, and terraforming would consist of reversing greenhouse effect, in oposition to launching a shitton of asteroids to mars, to give it mas and hopefully it could lead to more volvanic activity and a strnger magnetic field

Your pic doesn't do jack shit to support your inane drivel.

We're not talking about orbital maneuvers, we're talking about acceleration to get from Point A to Point B. You have to break orbit and get started in the direction you want to go and continue accelerating until you reach your desired speed; then you need to decelerate so you can fall into orbit at the target planet. Orbital mechanics is only part of what is involved. Yes, you're coasting most of the way, but you're still using thrust for a good portion of the trip.

You really ARE a kid who read National Geographic and thinks he knows everything now.

It really is the obvious choice; extinction is inevitable if we confine ourselves to only one planet.

Venus is retarded. If we're going to spread into the solar system, it's going to be AWAY from the sun.

Venus CAN be colonized. Mars is just the obvious first choice in every single respect besides gravity.

If the good future prevails, instead of the one where we all die on Sunday because ZOG would rather have WW3 than Trump win the election, we're gonna colonize both anyway.

But, if we are trying to get away from earth "fast", then that wouldn't be an issue, also >not getting a 100% complition on the solar system

Yeah, that and no good magnetospere to keep ration away, but gravity is also the hardest and probably most important aspet we should change

got dubs but fucked up the greentext, what does it mean

I'm no astronomer, but I think that Venus would actually be better than Mars if we can work out the floating habitats that we would need. The idea is, the Venusian atmosphere is so thick that you can basically float a colony on it (Bioshock Infinite), and it also so happens that at the altitude this is possible, the temperature is a balmy 60 degrees F, and the atmosphere is mostly oxygen. It's basically perfect.

Mars, on the other hand, is cold, has a CO2 atmosphere, and has so little atmosphere + dead magnetic field that radiation is a big issue. I think we should actually focus much more on Venus than Mars, but Mars makes for better pictures.

I didn't say it couldn't, it's just harder and what's the point? You can't do shit on the surface, and that's where all the useful stuff is. All you can do is import floating sky cities that need food and water shipped to them so they don't die. You'd be better off building an Island 3 colony, which doesn't need planet, is big enough to be self-sustaining, and you can park it anywhere in the solar system and start mining asteroids or whatever. There's no point to colonizing Venus.

You're not changing the gravity of a planet. People on Mars will be taller, have less bone and muscle density, and might have heart problems if they go to Earth for long periods, but those are all issues we can solve with genetic engineering, improved healthcare, and other technology (like centrifuges to simulate higher gravity for an hour or two each day).

It's only on smaller bodies, like the moon, that low gravity is a serious, long-term issue. Hence why I said we'd never colonize the moon, but we could have a permanent base that rotates personnel in and out.

Venus doesn't have a Magnetosphere either, and is somewhat more heavily irradiated than Mars. The dense, CO2 and HSO4 rich atmosphere offsets that fact, but any serious plan to terraform Mars involves upping the atmospheric density by two orders of magnitude. Until then, space suits and borosilicate glass shelters, I guess.

You a dumbass but don't worry, kek still loves you

Besides floating around, what would you DO on Venus? You can't mine the surface for resources, the atmosphere has fuck-all that's useful that we couldn't get elsewhere, and again, it would be easier and more practical to build an Island 3 space colony, which you could park next to some resources you could practically mine.

It's not impossible to colonize Venus, but there's no point.

Eh, just bury any Mars habitats under 3 feet of dirt and call it good. Dirt is an amazing radiation shield; almost as good as water.

Also, we can generate magnetic fields more powerful than Earth's in a laboratory rather easily; I'm wondering if there's a way to apply that as radiation shielding without fucking with all your electronics and radio signals?

As for terraforming Mars, just start dropping comets on it. Problem solved within a couple centuries.

May main concern with marcian gravity, is not to for people arriving, but rather future generations, I'm not exactly sure how different gravity might affect embryos and such, and people growing to distinct from earthlings might lead to a racial divide

ok, noted about the radiation and magnetosphere, but at such high level, and depending of the composition couldn't it be extracted from the air?

I see your point, it wouldn't be viable as baby's first space colony, maybe when we have more advance methods of transforming the atmosphere be could have a great planet then

You can conceivably mass-driver the atmosphere to lower pressures. I am not expert on this shit, but Venus should have considerable reserves of heavier elements - like many structurally useful metals and fissionables - since it's closer to the center of the solar system, and a rocky planet.

Which one is better for terraforming? I like Venus because of right gravity and thick atmosphere.

By the time we'll be living there, we'll probably have gravity generator and gene editing.

Depends on the dirt. Hugely, in fact. But yes, you may well be right.
Also, we can generate magnetic fields more powerful than Earth's in a laboratory rather easily
Why bother with a laboratory? Just get a piece of wire, an iron bar and a sufficiently powerful current source, and you'll exceed earth's magnetic field intensity by orders of magnitude. The thing is, the strength in any one point does not matter, it's the huge range of the damn thing that matters - don't know how to explain it in technical terms, but a relatively weak local field can have a much, much larger influence at huge distances so long as the source is of higher volume. I legitimately don't know what measurements we're dealing with here, but the fact of the matter is that while earth cannot exert enough force to attract ferromagnetic pieces of metal, it can deflect vast amounts of charged particles at distances of hundreds of thousands of kilometers.
Presumably, since the material for the atmosphere has to come from somewhere.

Venus has an atmopshere way too thick. You'll need to blast it all away to terraform, but that will leave you rather defenceless agianst radiation - Venus doesn't have a magnetic field.

No.

fucked up greentext. Should be:

for the magnetic shields, domes would due the job, just run some cables thru, or even a highly ionic fluid, which might double for other shit and good enough shield

I guess space drones will do the jobs but how and where do we get the comets from?

Don't realy need to reach the surface, leave which ever machine we would use to reverse the greenhouse effect, fed by solar power some time, and come back later, atmosphere should be habitable, nice and dandy

Asteroid belt?

I don't know what you would actually -do-, but neither did either side of the space race when they went to the Moon. You could put a person there, and they could step out into the atmosphere, and breathe another planet's air. Almost as big as the first steps on the Moon, and it would mean we would have figured out a way to get out of Earth's gravity well. It'd mostly be a "take that, China" thing if US pulled it off, or vice versa.

*get humans out safely. We get shit to Mars all the time.

I think it is possible by creating the sphere city with a electromagnetic field machine powered by nuclear in the centre.

We kill the niggers jews and spics and THEN we go to space, got it?

You don't buy a new home when you have rats in your house.

Okay then it need a space station near asteroid belt to send the resources to Venus and Mars with automated space transporters.

We can do both.

If you have cancer do you decide to build a farm?

No you fucking get chemo and surgery.

Future generations should adapt just fine. You're not going to have a distinct 'race' of Martians for tens of thousands of years; it took 60,000 years just to make the different races on Earth, after all.

As for Venus, terraforming would be a LOT more involved than any other potentially habitable planet in the solar system. On Mars, you just have to add an atmosphere; on Venus, you'd have to take away an atmosphere, and currently the only way we know how to do that would devastate the entire planet.

Unless you can make something that can withstand atmospheric pressures equivalent to the bottom of the ocean, is hot enough to melt lead, clouds of sulfuric acid so dense we can't see the planet itself, and molten glass raining from the sky in hurricane force winds, Venus isn't worth the effort. We can get the same resources on Mars, the asteroid belt, and the Jovian moons with less trouble.

We'll be able to do it, it just won't be practical for a VERY long time.

Valid points. Radiation on Mars really isn't an issue, particularly in the long-term.

Comets are mostly ice; you've got oxygen, hydrogen, and water vapor. Good start for an atmosphere. Huge mirrors in orbit could be baking the water and CO2 out of mars' crust and heating the surface in the process, which would add to the atmosphere and make it more habitable.

Really, the biggest hindrance to inhabiting Mars is the dust. Read up on the issues lunar dust presented, and now figure out how all the dust and wind on Mars is going to create problems. Even with radiation, heat, and atmospheric pressure solved, a Mars colony is going to need airlocks every time they go outside, at least until they have enough plant life on the surface to anchor the soil down.

We're gonna need a hell of a lot of grass on Mars, and wind breaks too; even then, it's gonna be a global dust bowl.

There's literally millions of 'em in the outer solar system, some of which pass through the inner system every so often. Send some drones out to snag a few and aim 'em at Mars.

I don't think you understand what would be involved in terraforming Venus. You have to thin the atmosphere; it's so thick that you could literally fly by flapping your arms. You'd have the same pressure on Venus that you do at the bottom of the deepest part of the ocean, which is more than enough to crush you like a tin can. The atmosphere is poisonous and full of acid. Any machine on the surface couldn't be solar powered, because the clouds of acid are so thick that no light reaches the surface and we can't even see what the surface looks like. And solar is a major part of why Venus is so hot, because it's closer to the sun than Earth is.

Venus is probably the most challenging thing to colonize in the solar system, and it just isn't worth the effort. Worst case scenario, we can drop robots to the surface and have them mine for resources and launch it in rockets so we can retrieve them, but that's still more effort than it's worth until and unless our technology advances significantly, even beyond that necessary to colonize Mars and mine the asteroid belt.

You're not taking a breath on Venus unless you want to die. Its atmosphere is carbon dioxide and nitrogen; everything else is present only in trace quantities, not enough to breathe. And it's still full of sulfuric acid.

If you floated in the atmosphere at the point where the temperature and pressure were both survivable, removed your helmet, and took a deep breath, you'd immediately start choking, go blind, and pass out from oxygen deprivation/poisoning. At the very least, you'd need to be wearing an oxygen mask.

And radiation shielding, because you're at the top of Venus' atmosphere and there's no magnetosphere protecting you.

You're not even comparing apples and oranges, you're comparing apples and clowns.

Still think Venus wouldn't pose an issue in the long run, I mean drop a couple of atmospheric converters, technology not really that far away, at the right altitude, prop up with baloons and shit, leave a bunch of them, checkem once in a while, come back once it's done, now planet ready for coloniztion, would probably take hundreds of years tho

Now I am leaning toward Mars.

Cool, whites can become the true La Raza Cosmica, the chinks can be left behind to deal with all the dindus

1) How are you converting the atmosphere? How do you get rid of the unwanted gases and add desirable ones?

2) How do you thin the atmosphere enough that people can survive walking around on the surface? Once you do thin it enough that it's breathable, now what? Venus has no magnetosphere, so the solar wind is going to blow the atmosphere away over the course of a few thousand years, just like it did to Mars.

3) Venus would be the hardest thing to terraform in our entire solar system, and simply wouldn't be worth the effort even if it was possible. By the time we succeeded, we'd already be colonizing other star systems. There's no point to even trying to colonize Venus.

Not to get too off topic but the fifth pic reminds me of how based Ender's Game still is. There are still leftists who have fits whenever that book's name is uttered to this day

Ender's Game and Starship Troopers. Hilariously, Ender's Game flat out says that the brutal child-soldier program and genocidal war against the Buggers was wrong, and Ender ends up with PTSD when he finds out he murdered an entire species. Still triggers leftists, since the logic that leads to that genocide is absolutely correct: if the Buggers did invade again, it was us or them, and nobody could take the chance that they wouldn't invade for a third time. So even though it's unethical, it's absolutely the right decision to make from a survival viewpoint.

Ditto for Ender beating the shit out of the bullies; he had no idea he killed either one and would have been devastated if he had known, but his reasoning for doing what he did to the first one was perfectly sound: he didn't want to just win that fight, he wanted to win every future fight too; and the best way to do that is to ensure that nobody fucks with you ever again.

But yeah, Ender's Game and Starship Troopers are both amazing books that give lefties a shit fit.

Do you have artificial gravity?

We've been mastering flying for a century now. We will not have artificial gravity for centuries if ever. Cloud Cities will come before Mars Bunkers 100%

That fag Michael Morecock even went so far as to write a pissy, sensationalist essay called Starship Stormtroopers where, in typical leftist fashion, he attacks the written works of people who are more famous than him and have contributed more to Fantasy and Science Fiction. He also brings up a female acquaintance who was reading through both Ender's Game and Hitler's biography jotting down all the similarities between the two.

And if anyone reading is a fan of Dune he also tries to take a couple of cheap shots at the book too, criticizing it for daring to have a future society of feudalistic Space Aryans getting high on intergalactic spice. Sorry Michael, but most people instinctively see how childish anarchism usually is, especially your brand of "challenging authority". Sorry that you're only contribution to Sci fi happens to be a gay, emo, albino elf.

Europa have atmosphere that are composed of o2 but the gravity is weaker than Mars. Europa is slightly smaller than our moon so is it possible to make the Europa gravity stronger?

So what do when the UN declares our soace-Rhodesia to be illegal?

Also, if the space nation did revolt, they could just hurl small asteroids at earth in lieu of nukes and do catastrophic damage to earth nations

It might take a century of developement, but by the time we can extract raw elements from asteroids and comets, space colonies will have no need to be clients of the earth

Do you even O'Neil cylinder?

I think he meant on planets and other moons smaller or bigger than Earth

You don't need artificial gravity, Mars' 0.4G is perfectly fine. Whereas the multitude of problems with colonizing Venus have been repeatedly stated.

It's been over a decade since I read Dune, but when I did, I didn't see what all the fuss was about. The sequels were even worse.

You read Rendezvous With Rama? Ignore the sequels.

Probably not. Our main interest in Europa would be seeing if it has native life of its own.

Check out The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, if you're a fan of space revolutionaries hurling rocks at Earth. They're sexual degenerates, but otherwise pretty good.

Eeeeeeh, maybe. They'll still need customers for the raw materials and finished goods they produce, Earth will have a few materials that are easier to obtain there than in space (plastics, rubber, etc.) as well as foodstuffs, fertilizer, etc. that the colonies would need, so they'll be dependent on Earth for quite a while, and once they're no longer dependent materially, they'll still be economically tied to Earth. During this entire process it would be a mutually beneficial relationship, with each side getting what they need, so the only reasons for declaring independence would be:

1) Earth has an overbearing, tyrannical government that tries to impose its laws and intolerable tax rates on the colonies; unlikely, given how easily a rebellion would work, so long as the colonies didn't need supplies from Earth

2) A political or ethnic state wants independence and self-determination it can't get under the auspices of another government

or

3) corporate interests take over a colony and want independence so they can do illegal/unethical things without hindrance. Example: the UAC on Mars in Doom 3.

I know, right?

I wish I am engineer.

I think we will be able to achieve artificial gravity technologies such than 60 years. NASA managed to create counter- gravity generator and mice actually levitated like telekinesis. If it is possible to create counter gravity then artificial gravity will be possible in the future! It's shame that they spend the money on the useless niggers.

I haven't read the Dune sequels because I didn't have time to, but I've had friends tell me to just read the ones Frank wrote, the books his sons wrote are atrocious.
Haven't read Rendezvous with Rama yet, but planning to soon

This thread needs more Zeon.

We could have had Spacenoid supremacy, but now we have degenerate Earthnoids shitting on everything

Well the asteroid belt has lots of raw metals, and tritium is more abundant in some comets and gas giants than it is on earth, so it wouldn't surprise me if earth governments try and use tariffs so siphon profits off of space miners

Then there's the question of ethnicity, for example if an ethnic minority such as Tibetans or Armenians flee to space to find a new homeland.

Over all I think the coming centuries will resemble a space western before a space opera. Space would be like a big ancapistan of sorts with various companies trying to seek out new resources and pay as little taxes to earth governments as possible

Autism and off-topic, but why is universal century Gundam not more popular among western sci-fi fans? The only implausible parts are the mechs themselves and the newtype shit

While we're at it could use a little more Legend of Galactic Heroes as well

Rama is one of the hardest scifi novels of all time, as far as the science goes. It's also one of the few books to really inspire a sense of awe and wonder in the reader; the aliens who built it are advanced and work on a scale we can only imagine, and everything the astronauts see inside clearly has a purpose, but we're not advanced enough to know what that purpose is, except very poorly.

Ringworld's sheer scale of engineering provokes a similar response.

Actually, speaking of Ringworld, check out the Man-Kzin Wars series.

Also check out The Descent of Anansi, which is hard scifi about trying to rescue a space shuttle, Fallen Angels by Larry Liven and Jerry Pournelle (hippies take over the world and destroy science and industry to prevent global warming… causing an ice age, and only astronauts who fucked off to space can maintain modern technology; two of them get shot down and are rescued by nerds who now have to figure out how to get them into orbit again. Hard scifi and deals with the physical problems faced by people born and raised in zero-g.), and the Heritage Trilogy by Ian Douglas. There's two more trilogies after that, including one where we go Manifest Destiny on a planet of frog-lizards, but they get repetitive and boring as they go; the original trilogy, which has the most realistic science and focuses on colonizing (and fighting a war on) Mars, the moon, and Europa, is the most interesting.

Sieg Zeon.

I'm guessing it has to do with the cultural barrier and that most people here see cartoons with big robots and think that that's it, even though it deals with geopolitical issues more.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll gladly start reading those

Seig Kaiser Reinhardu!

Or like Firefly. Or Earth 2, if anyone remembers that show; evil corporation doing experiments on a remote planet full of penal colonists, government tries to do a false-flag terror attack to kill a bunch of colonists trying to make it to another world so they can be independent, colonists trying to survive in a rugged frontier after crash-landing on the other side of the continent from their supplies and intended home base, etc. Too bad it got canceled, like all the good scifi shows, like Terra Nova, Firefly, etc.

Uh, other than SEED with kiddies too young to know UC, UC is the most popular Gundam series in America.

Oberstein did nothing wrong.

As for other scifi…

2001: A Space Odyssey is also very hard scifi, other than the monolith and cosmic space baby at the end. All the human technology you see, other than HAL, was perfectly feasible at the time the movie came out.

Check out the Honor Harrington book series; the same author also contributed to the Starfire books (novel tie-ins for the tabletop game), which features colonies rebelling against Earth and spider genocide. Yeah, when genocidal space bears and Kzinti knockoffs start a war, you beat them into submission; when giant space spiders start shit, YOU CARPET BOMB EVERY WORLD THEY OWN WITH ANTIMATTER BOMBS AND NUKE THE SURVIVORS. Guilt-free extermination war, anyone?

It is 0.379 and no it is not fine because the children development would get messed up so to solve this problem is strict eugenic practice, diet, multivitamin and mixed martial art in the artificial gravity generator room.

It is fine. As addressed elsewhere in the thread, genetic engineering, medical science, and centrifuges to simulate gravity will work just fine.

I think it's mostly that Americans think cartoons = for kids. Anime is popular enough that it's not as big a barrier as it used to be. I think the main reason is simply the age of the various UC series; who wants to watch something that came out in 1979 and has animation that's sketchy as fuck when they can be watching some slick new show with tons of obvious CGI and better voice acting?

I'm disappointed nobody has the screenshots of the additions that were posted just a few days ago.

Ah well, time to retire for the evening. Goodnight all.

Nah, the genetic mapping, genetic screening and selective breeding will do.

G'nite m8

genetic engineering - nonsense and dangerous nonsense at that because even if it becomes possible which it very well may being able to remove disease is very different from being able to ensure we can retain muscle mass at less then half grav.(you know gravity that thing that all of your fucking ancestors took for granted).

And I mean all of them

Centrifuges to simulate gravity. I bet you don't even fucking run a car because I would love to see the Centerfuge city that this will work in. Someone mentioned o Neil cylinders which while perhaps a touch fanciful in the how do we get it economically up there kind of sense at least could work or until some space dust gets them.

Mars is a dead planet for a reason

I love that second pic

That's moreso with action than comedy. Adult cartoons are topselling

Uh, do you even keep up with the news? China is already using CRISPR to alter the human genome. We've already identified genes responsible for metabolism, immune system, intelligence, athletic ability, etc. and what they do.

Hell, google "double muscle syndrome". Think those people are gonna have any issue with their muscle tone?

What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

You're fucking retarded. NASA has had centrifuges to simulate G forces and high gravity environments since the 1960's. All a Martian colonist needs to do is climb in one for an hour or so every day and do some exercise to maintain bone integrity and muscle tone; they've already done experiments with it on the ISS and Skylab, and Mars' gravity makes it way better than 0G in orbit does.

That's already been covered earlier in this thread. Lurk before posting.

Ok, now I'm out for real.

Genetically modifying humans is fucking retarded when even with plants we still can't do it without creating an unintended consequence.

Traditional eugenics (selective breeding) is for the foreseeable future still the only viable method of gene improvement in large populations. I'm not letting a doctor stick a needle in my kid and fuck around with his genes because it's "probably" safe.

Maybe just send a small O’Neill Cylinder with the ants and webcam inside connected to the Internet to pique people into space technology and investment.

Mars got murdered by the cosmic storm.

It is a merely theory.

And honestly before we send humans to mars we should set up a small laboratory with mice and breed them rapidly.

200 days is 10 generations of mice, after a few years we would know the long term effects of life on mars.

I have to read scientific journals for a living. Considering what I've seen, the future will be something like Gattaca mixed with space scifi and the Easterners are probably going to be leading us all with all their breaking papers aided by the lack of political correctness and religious objections hampering them.

But as for an extraterrestrial ethnostate colony, I don't see it happening without a civil war because there will be external pressures similar to what South Africa suffered. This only applies to whites however, as the Easterners can have their extraterrestrial ethnostate colony with zero problems.

Government have no control over the space. Soon as people settle on other planet then they will decide not to listen to them any more so what will the government do? Send out a space soldier and murder them? Nah they won't waste the money. The space technology will be open sourced in the future andsome people are keen enough to fund a private space and planet colony.

If humanity is at the point of having space colonies revolting, we would probably be far enough to not even need a nuke. A nuclear explosion would be way too visible, and leave too much radioactive evidence. If we can plant a colony, we could probably just actually hurl a meteor, and nobody would ever be the wiser.

That reminds me of this "William Shatner" novel. I forget who the actual ghostwriter was The establishment tries to kill this one politician, but they just kill his dog. Somehow, I forget how, they send him to the Mars colony to get rid of him, and he ends up declaring independence and becoming the first president of Mars.

Fucking ATF

You look at history and you would see very well the idiotic lengths states would go to waste money on stupid things and feel good wars. You think they would ever allow an all white colony? They don't even allow an all white nation. This isn't even counting the own traitors among your own colony who are more than willing to be open to "diversity" pandering only to get raped and murdered later on as history repeats itself. Then there's the South Africa style sanctions. Nations on earth already struggle enough with sanctions and a space colony cannot possibly survive without trade.

Over a million innocents died in Iraq over false claims of nuclear weapons and it ultimately amounted to nothing. Millions more in Vietnam with an endless string of the worst warcrimes along with the deaths of thousands of conscripted young men over a false flag (The Gulf of Tonkin incident), which did amount to something, sure, but still a lot of nothing. They're still suffering to the effects of Agent Orange, landmines, and God knows what else to this very day worse than any nuclear fallout. If a white ethnostate colony were nuked today, the "cuckolds" and unwashed non-white hoards would just say they deserve it. For being white.

Yeah fucking jews man gotta gas em all.

(checked)(checked)
I found it with a quick google, I should have done it before I posted. Its called 'Man O' War.' I recommend it. Its a good story and a relatively quick read.

IIRC he was going to retire, but the dog killing pissed him off so much he took the assignment on Mars to try and find a way to be a thorn in their side. Marky Mark does the same thing in Shooter.

Oh and of course I forget to mention, once we do get true space exploration, there is no doubt nations or even organisations would start claiming territory and entire sectors of space. There wouldn't be "colonies" otherwise. Space exploration is ultimately a state effort that is state owned or funded, a lot like much of science is, unfortunately.

Nuke require a accurate target so it doesn't go other way and accidentally genocide the non human alien planet and alien react to it. Too dangerous to nuke across the space.

Of course they would develop a automated defence system and drones can take care of the nukes so no worries except the jews and traitors. Whatever is happening on Earth is not the colony's problem to fix for them. Colony will have isolation policy.

kek, this always made me laff about polacks
why do you guys always go for the most unrealistic, grandiose, wewuzkaaangz-tier bullshit? from africa villages to.. space countries
what you really should be doing is, starting small and building up, like owning an all-white farm if you are from a rural place or starting some sort of a all-white business or a corporation if you are in a city
you know those mormon faggots in america, you know how they used to practically not exist to grow to like half a million or something?
instead of this kind of bullshit, you should start off with some sort of coherent beliefs and practices, build a culture and identity that makes sense, but that would take actual work
this is why there will never be a white ethnic state, that kind of thing requires an actual work, writing an actual document, having an actual national epics or stories or whatever, working, putting effort..

this is why jews are winning, shit they do in hollywood and finance is an actual, smart, and most of all hard work, they dont spam silly pictures on chans

Some of us are already farmers. We wanted to have plan a to z. There ate already all white communities out there but the Jews's leechy fingers stick in everything and we want their dirty fingers off on us.

How's the weather in Hollywood?

I really missed space threads thanks for the good feels guys

My pleasure. 😇

Is it possible to create a private space agency in Australia?

An ethnicity with technology to make this possible, also has technology to transform everybody else into said ethnicity.

Inmstead of leaving or fighting, we should be focusing on developing a method for transforming niggers and jews into good white folk in a great act of healing!

No genetic engineering please. We should be focus on improving the selective breeding methods.

It does. The EMP works in this way: when a nuke explodes it produces X-rays and gamma rays. Some of these collide with atoms in the ionospphere and activate their electrons. These activated electrons become high energy and leave the nucleus, then move generally one direction. This is the EMP. The nucleus becomes positive, and ionization blocks some of the radiowaves, producing local blackout. Thanks to the magnetic field the electrons and the ejected beta particles become trapped there in the Van Allen belt. This latter phenomena is basic physics and the fact that you didn't know this shows you are just bluffing.
I never said you get From A ro B without engines. I said that don't use the engines and just coast outside of Earth's and your destinations SOI. It's not my problem you wanted to misunderstand what I wrote.
Ahahaha you know fucking nothing. Once you are LEO if you want to go to Mars you'll need 4-5 km/s delta-v. With acceleration of 3 g's the burn lasts 2-3 minutes. The travel to Mars is one year. You will coast most of your time and won't use your engines,
Go back to Reddit you idiotic LARPer and learn some science before you show off. You know fucking nothing, kiddo.

Sure, why not. Get to it

Genetic engineering is not the same thing as building a fucking rocket and going somewhere in it. Especially seeing as how pretty much all space technology we've talked about in this thread has been around since the 60's, and genetic engineering is just getting started. This is like saying if you have the technology to build a nuke, you have the power to transmute gold into lead. It doesn't work that way.

And while we can improve an individual by tweaking individual genes to make him smarter, stronger, healthier, longer-lived, etc., there's no one gene for a race. The only way to turn a nigger baby into a white baby in the womb is to just replace the entire DNA sequence with a white person's DNA, and at that point you're not engineering anything, you're cloning. And then you have the problem of a white kid being raised by niggers; it ain't gonna work.

I know how EMP works; just because you can copy-paste from Wikipedia doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about.

Why don't you copy-paste an article on how a 2kt nuke produces enough EMP to fuck up THE ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET and all satellites in orbit like you claimed? While you're at it, why don't you show how the fallout from low-yield air bursts will irradiate the planet?

For fuck's sake, you seriously thought nukes would make a 'cloud of radiation' in space that would pose problems for spacecraft flying through the same point in space later; you know nothing, so don't pretend otherwise.

Yeah, fuck off. Don't you have school in the morning?

Kek. Continue your star wars larping.

I wasn't making an argument in my last post.

Have you heard of a quasar? Its a black hole so powerful that it ejects light. I know what you are thinking; black holes are not supposed to eject light. You are correct. They shouldn't. But quasars are so bright that scientist retards needed an explanation for how gravity could generate such a bright light and so they came up with this bull shit theory about a black how with an accretion disk that ejects light out of the poles. This is how far they go to defend Einstein. Don't believe their lies. The universe might never end for all they know.