Graffiti Defaces San Antonio Lutheran Church With “No to wall” and “Islam or Die”

expressnews.com/news/local/article/Graffiti-defaces-San-Antonio-church-with-No-to-9961331.php

This shit is becoming too much.
Cities like San Antonio have been flooded with migrants and parts of the city are becoming predominantly muslim neighborhoods, especially near the medical center. The city is only 2nd to Austin in terms of how cucked it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o1XLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/o1XLc
Forgot to paste the archive

Papists and Mudslimes are the same

Or more likely mudslimes and spics are useful idiots in the hands of international jewry and we're all getting baited into hating them more than the true masterminds.

Their memes are weak and will not save them.

They have always been a problem, they all deserve to be put down.

What, you think hispanics are the only ones hopping the border? Who knows what kind of hardware they've been smuggling in since Obama neutered the border patrol.

Yeah, it seems a bit like a "watcha doin', pastor?" I would love it if they started pulling their shit in Mexican-heavy areas. They aren't going to put up with blacks and arabs fucking up their new Aztec paradise.

That symbol is pretty spot on. I doubt a lutheran priest would take such an effort.

Also, believe it or not, San Antonio has a higher number of incoming sandniggers and poojeets rather than spics in terms of illegal immigrants.
Entire elementary schools look straight out of London in how dark they are.
You see loads of women walking around looking like sith lords with those garbs they wear

This. If the person who did it is ever identified, they'll probably turn out to be a kike.

Hey reverend watcha doin' ?

Yes, because when trying to convince someone NOT to take defensive measures against you, it's best to threaten them. Almost like you're proving your enemy's own point.
Too bad mudslimes don't know what the fuck irony means. If they did they'd at least understand the overwhelmingly blatant hypocrisy that exists in every crack of their religion.

Wash it off with pigs blood.

That's not the point, the Turkroaches and Iranians were getting their shit together before the kikes ruined their shot at becoming a civilized people, that doesn't make them any

Haram!

Stands to reason, muslims as well as South-Americans are coming across the unguarded borders of America.

Just leave it there. Let it remind people what the true intentions of Islam and open borders is.

Likely

Texas here

The muslims aren't a real problem.

South Texas is Mexico, north Texas is Africa, west Texas is gays and drugs, central Texas is decent white folk (at least in the rural parts) and east Texas is California.

Texas is a mess, Texas is a joke, Texas is a big fat mess.

Time to dine on the flesh or swine, Mehmet.

Texas really just sounds like a mini representation of what America is going through.

They're a minority, they're shit but they're NOTHING compared to the tens of millions of spics in the state.

I don't think people realize how many spics are actually in Texas, the number of spics is at least 20 million, probably more. They'll never be able to count them all since the bottom half of the state is practical Mexico and the state and federal law enforcement don't even try to fuck around down there.

I've been by that church, too.

(checked)

Nothing will help them now. Once Trump get's in we've won.

Does San Antonion have spooky ghosts like London?

reminder that lutherans are one of the main churches importing the shitskins.

I've never seen one of those ghosts in my entire life, but then again I live in a developing area that's 90% white.

WITNESSED

Time was here in Bongland that they were only found in London and certain other cities.

They have started spreading now. I have sighted several this year in my relatively small town.

Pretty spoopy.

Muslims are a European problem, spics and nigs are America's problem.

I wish those heeb spawned creatures would start doing shit again. Nothing boosts the polls quite like a blown up school bus and a boastful muzzie.

the more of this shit happens
the more woke the normalfags will be

I don't want to say it but this reeks of false flag

ok I guess we'll have to put up the wall then…
which is great by the way