Republican senator changes her mind, supports Trump again

Republican senator changes her mind, supports Trump again

archive.is/ZSmgh

SEND HER OVER THE FUCKING WALL

They will fear Trump like Russians feared Stalin.

No forgiveness for traitors.

People like this make me sick, it's one thing to stop supporting Trump because she was actually offended, I can at least respect conviction in principles even if they're tarded, but to be a convictionless flip-flopping bitch is purge worthy. She's truly a disgusting ass politician.

She has made the mistake of revealing her true loyalties.

We will not forget this.

I hope to see more people switch back. It doesn't matter though. They'll hang as well. That said, it's going to be funny when more and more of them realize that not only did they fuck up, but they fucked up because of some bullshit Paul Ryan was pulling.

I bet the ones wavering over the weekend like El Rato are heaving huge sighs of relief at not spilling their spaghetti over a non-issue like this.

Look at this ugly squash faced looking bitch. We won't forget

i hope this cunt chokes

You know how you treat those people?

Tell them that it's all fine, and she'll be forgiven.

Then purge her first thing in the morning. Taste of her own goddamn medicine.

One enemy, one traitor, one bullet.

The traitor gets the bullet.

The debate legit made her pull a "wtf I hate x now"… The memes, Jack.

Are these the type of politicians Trump can use like bitches to get shit done then purge them when they no longer serve a purpose, or will they revert to their traitor nature and fight Trump and still get purged.

That's the question at hand.

This. We should lull the other traitors into a false sense of security and make them switch back, then fuck them over once Trump is in.

Fucking this^

If you try to sell out your countrymen to kikes, don't think for a fucking second that you can just come crawling back as soon as the odds tip in favor of the people.

Treasonous cucks, they will all swing.

yep, you have to be patient with this

there are names and details being taken down. they will have their day

I still think Trump went soft in the first debate to provoke these cucks, so letting him go nuclear.

That one black sheriff knew. He literally said that Trump was playing rope a dope too.

Relax guys she probably saw the second debate and got her panties wet. Plus she is a woman aftr all, they tend to be emotional fickle creatures

She sees which way the wind is blowing. If Trump wins the first thing he'll do is purge his enemies and these people know it, which means an end to their kushy careers as ATM machines for lobbyists. Their big play to finally stop Trump was pussgate and it royally backfired topped off with Trump slaying Hillary in the second debate. If they don't have anything else up their sleeve she won't be the last to switch sides. Ideally we shouldn't want them too and Trump doesn't need them anyway. We'd all be better off if they were gone.

Let her vote first, THEN she can swing

She wants it all. She wants to be able to say she doesn't support Trump, but at the same time deflect criticism by saying she is voting for him. What an insufferable cunt.

Holla Forums, please.

The Night of Long Knives is coming.

Not long after that, The Day of the Rope.

These worthless niggers are like a stalk of wheat blowing in the wind. Not a shred of integrity.

so thats why they call it a swing state :*)

This. There is only one way to deal with traitors

Haha, let her vote first.

Women shouldn't be in politics, and especially not this one.

Useless baggage flip flopping to whatever side she thinks is winning.

THIS

Women, every time, without fail can only follow strength of character regardless of what the man says or does. If the media defeated Trump with this every cunt would swing straight to the Dems without a second thought, zero loyalty. But because he is indeed an actual man with strength of character and doesn't back down from who he is she comes running back to show support.

Women know this how men talk and they don't give a shit. As soon as a the threshold is passed where every boy turns into a nu-male cuck watch them collectively lose their shit and they would be too stupid to even understand how its all come to be in the first place

Once a turncoat always a turncoat.

I'll make sure no one forgets about any of these fucks.

Too late.

If she's lucky, all that'll happen is she'll lose her seat.

Lol, what a typical move for a woman, he refuses back down because he's a dominant type-a personality, so she just rolls over.

Trump is now not only the scourge of the democrats, but also the republican establishment, I love it. He's in the sweet spot, if Trump wins, all these turncoat motherfuckers are done, if Trump loses (not going to happen), the republican party itself is finished.

They've really done it to themselves.

Stalin was a retarded bitch bitch boi and I am tired of the creeping pressance of USSR worship