Why are bloodsports triggering people so hard?

youtube.com/watch?v=VyAfbT6jChM

Why are bloodsports triggering people so hard?
i think IBS might be the best thing to happen to the internet in a while, it's quality control, taking out all this trash that was left to fester for so long

Attached: B1XHJ1Fv-.gif (499x281, 1.42M)

it's like she didn't even watch this shit before posting it
this is embarressing

Its like taking a couple random idiots off the street and pitting them against each other in a "debate", nobody has any coherent points and nothing is learned by anyone in the end.
Why people find entertainment out of listening to that drivel for hours on end is beyond me but I guess I'm just a beta triggered cuck thats cringe right?

You're missing the point. The function of IBS has consistently been to draw out and show how full of shit all these internet personalities and activists are. It is entertaining to watch people get flustered and squirm when actually asked to back up their bullshit live and in person. But more importantly the people squirming are supposedly these important intellectual leaders like Sargon and Karen Straughan. It's acting as a clothes line taking out all this fart huffing bullshit infesting the internet right now.

Everyone gets flustered and squirms on those stupid streams and thats why they're all so shit. Its not a debate or even an exchange of ideas its just a shit flinging contest where everyone says their favorite internet personality won at the end because they're too busy focusing on the opposition getting flustered and squirming to notice that there is no winner and everyone is covered in shit at the end.

No it's not a debate at all, that's what is so great about it. IBS cuts through all dialectic autism and either doubles down on rhetoric or is just a test of resolve. It's not meant to have a "winner", it's meant to weed out losers.

Not to mention that on avarage 90% of her subscribers don't even click on her videos. I'm one of them, I got over the pathetic MRA self pitty a long time ago

Yeah its not like the word debate appears in the titles or anything.
Oh wait…

Yeah i got caught up in the MRA thing for like a week. Any rational person takes the important points and immediately walks away. Don't get your kid circumcised, alimony is bullshit. You don't need all the emotional nonsense of grown men crying about their penis and rent seeking whores trying to get attention.

And? Not an argument. You just said it wasn't a real debate, it isn't. But debate doesn't necessarily mean fart huffing on podium with polite moderation. You're backfiring with semantics because i just explained to you why what you said is stupid.

Its not a real debate yet they put debate in the title as if its a debate and not just mindless shit flinging because if they titled each episode as "mindless shitflinging with x and y" nobody would even bother tuning in.

No I think everyone would still happily turn in to see Richard Spencer and Sargon talk to each other even if "debate" was left out of the title. What a retarded thing to say

Well I guess you think it so it must be true, you should sign up to be in the next "debate".

No see, you're still missing the point. I have too much self awareness to jump on a stream to try and banter/debate people. It is a test of resolve and self awareness to do something like this, especially if you're going in hostile or defensive.

So by your own admission the only winning move is not to play yet you complain about people saying they don't want to get involved and that they're above that when you say the exact same thing?

No the winning move is to be right, best somebody, and move on. That's what all the alt-right people did. Enoch, Spencer, and all those guys went one, made Sargon and company look like asshole, and they moved on. They won. Or alternatively you could just move on and win. Though if you're as full of shit as the MRAs or Sargonites are, then you lose regardless. If you suck, that's true regardless of whether or not you go on stream to prove it for everybody.

So on one hand its not meant to have a winner and its not a debate but on the other hand it is about a winner and the internet personalities you like were the ones that won?
You're the exact kind of person I was illustrating in

This is exactly why I like the format of streams because weasels like you can't get away with this in a live verbal context.

You literally said winning doesn't matter in one post and that its all about winning in another. I'm sure you like the format of streams because its harder in the moment to look back and see you talking out of both sides of your mouth.

When you realize the supposed hypocrisy you're accusing me of is purely semantic bullshit then come back to me. This is the problem with all this faux intellectualism. You constantly get caught up in meaningless nonsense to avoid talking about anything substantive.

The supposed hypocrisy is the entire basis of this conversation, are these stupid streams a debate where theres a winner and a loser or is it just a shit flinging contest where everyone who competes loses?
So far you've said both are true which is a contradiction. Its no wonder someone so intellectually dishonest would take a liking to streams that almost entirely revolve around intellectual dishonesty.

That's fucking hilarious coming from someone creating a false dichotomy for no reason other than purposefully misinterpreting the conversation based on your own semantic games. The "entire basis of this conversation" is your fixation on the word "debate" and that's it.

If im misinterpreting the conversation then why don't you just answer the question?
Are these stupid streams a debate argument where theres a winner and a loser or is it just a shit flinging contest where everyone who competes loses?

They are exactly as I have described them. Your retarded dichotomy proves nothing. Answer me this. Why does it matter whether they're a real debate or a bunch of useless nonsense? The effect it's having is very real.

First off, let's be real. The only reason anyone checks any of those streams is because Jim's a good little fuckwhore sucking them all up and trying desperately to make this shit happen.

Andy's a good guy, but he's not terribly bright. Tonka and Failure meanwhile are complete and utter cringe. There's nothing funny about them, they said in one of the streams they were initially terrified of Jim paying attention to them because they know their shit is cringe and feared they'd end up in one of his videos. Failure is a fat beaner with an incredibly annoying voice who chose the most beta online name possible for himself, and Tonka is a whiny, screeching internet tough guy who starts screaming in place of an argument and talks shit about being a pro-wrestler. All that wrestling shit is incredibly cringy.

Baked Alaska.. I don't have anything bad to say about, but honestly that's kind of because he's a non-entity. He keeps his nose clean. I think he's alt-right? That's the other thing by the way, are you guys even paying attention? Andy and Tonka have shit all over the alt-right repeatedly, all they care about is views.

Which is the most hollow thing about all of this -and again, I actually like Andy. He seems like a bro, but their motivation is just money. That clip where Jim said he was sick and might stop making videos and Andy replies "But you'll keep showing up in streams from time to time right?" That wasn't because he likes him, that's because if Jim disappeared this entire platform DIES and they know it.

I think Jim is overhyping it, but I do like the idea of it. I do like the idea of platforms for debates mainstream doesn't want people having and cringy internet arguments. I'd love to get on there and argue with Jim at some point, and yes it's extremely stupid all the lefties acting like this is causing school shootings or whatever.

But that said, at the end of the day it's not that good. None of the hosts are anything to write home about. Tonka and Failure are actually objectively terrible.

He was at Charlottesville so yes
obviously, he's putting on a show

I like Jim in all this, but the really good shit had nothing to do with him. But since that's mostly all faded away it's basically all about him now. After the MRA saga is over I figure he'll get bored with IBS and all this shit. Andy will probably keep going but Tonka is dead in the water without other people drumming up guests.

In which post of you describing them is right, the one where there is a winner or the one where there isn't? It matters because it makes the difference between people like you being justified in saying the alt-right is winning debates against everyone and just talking out of your ass like everyone else whos saying their favorite internet personality is the winner when in reality simply being on the stream is losing.

You know what else had a very real effect? Logan paul filming a suicide victim in a forest, Pewdiepie saying nigger or joking about nazis, or any other substanceless e-celeb drama like internet blood sports.

Second though, specifically with the Honey Badger shit, Jim is going to kill the format if he keeps having these childish outbursts. Let's recount exactly what happened.

-Jim called some pedophile autistic.
-An autistic honey badger took offense to his mental illness being insulted and commented on the video and IIRC whined about it on twitter or whatever.
-Jim shockingly overreacts to this. Particularly since it's later shown not even the guy's friends even knew what he'd said. This was Jim flipping out about a complete nobody with puppets and a dumb hat.
-The guy realized he'd bitten off more than he could chew and probably didn't expect so negative a response and kept making passive aggressive tweets (and videos too maybe? I don't know) but whatever it was, he genuinely succeeded at getting right under Jim's skin.
-Eventually the woman running Honey Badgers sees it as an opportunity for self-promotion and (ironically, given their defense now to Sargon flipping out about the liberalist copyright thing) assumes it's all a joke and they're not really angry and comes on to talk like she's done on a billion other podcasts.
-What follows is a several hour internet version of a mother of an autistic boy finding out he's being bullied and then being screamed at by said also autistic bullies for "not understanding the format" and "being a shill". She called herself a shill basically admitting she was there purely for self-promotion and memes. Jim and Tonka start screeching like autistic manbabies until she apologizes for not understanding the format and bows out.
-Immediately after getting screaming mad at her for not taking it seriously enough, they assert that Sargon is taking the liberalist thing too seriously and can't take a joke. I want to side with you on that because it's funny as fuck, but that's Andy doing it and you guys are going to have to pick a defense and stick to it or shut your stupid fag mouths.
-The other badgers get pissed about the treatment of two of their members and start making angry tweets and videos and whatever, and now Tonka and Jim are SHOCKED just SHOCKED they're mad after their screeching bitchfest days before.

Watch this video Jim made some years back, tell me he's not now guilty of the very thing he describes, with a couple twats making clips and sucking his dick declaring him the winner of every engagement he's in.

It might be time for you to deleteverything for like the 8th time Jim, before you start fingering Jade on Kumite in a drunken stupor or some other retardation.

Like last time.

all of you should just kill yourselves for being so fucking retarded and gay tbh

I always got bored after a few minutes, so I stopped watching

Attached: 20171224_141737.jpg (300x300, 10.2K)

Whats not to love about listening to someone rattle on about how much they hate jews and darkies for 3 hours?

Is this UFC for millenials?

I don't even know what to say to this. You want me to either declare one side of 100+streams winners or declare it totally irrelevant? Neat, i'm just going to call you a faggot, faggot.

Did he? I was under the impression that Randomercam kept at this shit since that video was posted.
He's actually not. Even I knew who he was before this. He's the resident cuck for the honey badger whores.
Pretty sure that was the whole point to begin with. He obviously had a problem with Jim and saw this as an opportunity to go after him. But he's a retard and doesn't understand why getting principled over a pedophile school shooter isn't a good idea.
She did both of those things though. She thought she was hot shit and could walk in there with her street cred as an edgy female MRA and shill for her lawsuit thing.
Yeah a lot of people are amazed that these people are willing to dive headfirst into a vat of semen. They are by definition feeding the troll. They are absolutely losing their shit because they made themselves look dumb, and thus they're upset about it and continue to do so.

Yeah that's the video the men's rights dyke sampled in the OP. Jim isn't guilty of any of that shit. He's living up to exactly what he was preaching. Everything he does in IBS is calling out all these egotistical lunatics like Randomercam and his friends. He's not talking down to his audience, he's not taking his position for granted, he's more than willing to talk to anybody regardless of stature, and he's not even getting that full of himself even though he's been doing these streams like everyday now. It's not even his fault that this shit has become about him, he's just that good at upsetting these people. Every person who's calling him egotistical is just projecting. Literally every single one because they feel like their ego is under attack, which it is.

no this is just the newest incarnation of radio entertainment

You were perfectly happy to generalize 100+ streams before but now that you're being asked to clarify suddenly its a question you can't answer huh? But yeah go ahead and name call I'm sure its a learned behavior from all those alt righters that are just winning every single argument in every stream they're on according to you. Or not depending on which post we're going by at least.

He flips out when he's criticized. His reaction to someone taking a clip of his comments on Peterson is a perfect example. His whole video on Peterson added up to nothing. He starts it out with "buckle up buckaroo" and asserts they're the most autistic people he's ever dealt with… then fails utterly to show any examples of them interacting poorly with him. Instead he just shows clips of generic unrelated Peterson fans talking him up. No one making death threats to Jim, no one really even attacking Jim, all he had to sperg about was people saying Peterson was trying to save western civilization or whatever, which while grandiose is the guy's freaking goal. A better goal than "Fuck society I want to watch it all burn" like Jim was edgelording about during the election. It was clear Jim was fucking terrified of this group actually attacking him, because he didn't have shit to go at them with. Oh, Peterson has a Patreon just like Jim? Oh, Peterson is an apatheist just like Jim? So he just asserted anyone getting mad about something they like being criticized was autistic.

Meanwhile, Jim flips out on this random Honey Badger because he's pissed at Randomercam saying mean things about him.

Besides that, Jim has specifically stated he will not take requests on videos or make what people ask him to as his excuse for not making videos on people he doesn't want to, which in my opinion is still a net good because his videos on /cow/ stuff are very basic and only ever give like 10% of the story anyway so if you're familiar with the topic, they're incredibly boring. If Jim made a video on Trump it would inform the audience that he was president, used to host a tv show, was a real estate mogul and has a funny haircut. That's about the average level of informativeness of Patreon-Jim.

oh wow i have been found out all is lost as i have been proven to be a hypocrite alt-righter my intellect was just no match for you

Person who likes bloodsports and thinks the alt right is winning them all is intellectually dishonest, in other news water is wet and the sky is blue.

I really don't see what you're getting at with the Peterson thing. He was scared of these people yet he made a video mocking them? Also this whole idea that Jim is proposing ideology contrary to others is retarded. He's not claiming to have the solution, he's just pointing out that certain people are full of shit and doing nothing but talking themselves up.
literally the opposite of what's going on
and? what are you even talking about? You think that's some disrespect to his audience? He makes miscellaneous videos based on current shit he's involved in or reads about. Plus he does take suggestions from patreon. The entire TGWTG series was from a patreon poll.

"You guys better come right here and mock me, because if you do and you get angry at me you're… autistic! So come be mean to me to prove you're retarded!"

That whole embarrassing video was elementary school level reverse psychology.

I'm not sure what this means or what it's even a reply to.

I know, he's just being an edgelord fencesitter with his butt firmly planted on the post pointing at everyone and going "You're retarded haw haw! Don't get upset or that'll prove you're even more retarded!"

I'm not talking about the current thing with Karen, I'm talking about the one he screamed at before that called him a "tender heart". Jim was screaming angry in that stream and the follow up and she was just confusedly trying to keep up with memes. Jim and Tonka's entire beef with her boiled down to "YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FORMAT! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MAKE MONEY ON MY STREAMS!!!! NOW LET ME HAMMER OUT THESE SUPER CHATS…"

I can go pull up the clips of Jim and Tonka screaming like the biggest faggots on Earth if you need.

It's one of the things Jim says in the Gathering Storm video is evidence someone's ego has gotten too big. I know it's a dodge though, he's mostly been saying it when someone like Vee says "How come you don't make videos about the alt-right?" Jim's defense is always "I don't take requests." or "I don't do what people tell me to" but the reality is he's not making the videos because it's not a funny idea to him. Jim's either directly sympathetic to the alt-right or wants to encourage their growth purely as a troll. The reason Vee kept nagging him about it though was because he knows if he does that they'll turn on him.

Oh and, random aside. I was going to make this a thread on Holla Forums, but I saw this discussion already in progress so I posted all that here instead. This would have been part of the OP:

Signs Jim is completely bored with the person who's stream he's joined and is dickriding him:

Level 1: Jim responds "I don't know man…"
Level 2: Jim awkwardly goes "…YEAH," and responds halfheartedly in a way that kind of changes the subject.
Level 3: Jim ignores what they said entirely and says he's reading the chat.

Attached: billy.jpg (900x900, 167.2K)

No you said he was afraid of them, not that he wanted to trick them into acting autistic.
He doesn't actually engage with politics. This is what people fail to understand. Not once has Jim engaged anyone on the finer points of anything actually political.
No he wasn't. That's just a lie. They were all berating her for being retarded but nobody was mad. Why would Jim be mad in that stream? It doesn't even make sense what you're suggesting here.
What is the alt-right up to that is even worth making a video about? Why doesn't Vee make videos about shit if it's worth doing?
No it isn't.
Yeah because nobody on the alt-right is running around doing insanely stupid shit like Sargon is doing. That's the reality here. Find something on the alt-right even comparable to what the liberalists are doing. I mean get real here.
He is, he's said so. He even said he liked Trump cept for his stance on internet censorship and similar things. Jim is not some impartial journalist. He makes videos on the internet about interesting/entertaining shit. Which again, doesn't really exist on the alt-right. There's no video of Mike Enoch nervously pacing around the TRS gathering before going to get drunk with a bunch of nerds and begging for donations directly to his paypall all the while talking about lofty nonsense. That's just not a thing that is happening. Sorry, but leftists are the ones acting insane and being entertaining right now.

He asserted that if they got angry about him attacking them, that was autistic. How much more obvious could it be? It's like if I said "Do you want to suck my dick? If you say no you're retarded. I suggest you prove you're not retarded by opening your mouth."

Which is what makes him a fencesitter. Don't get me wrong, I like Jim. I don't want his videos to stop. I'm just saying in these specific instances he's gotten a bit cringy. Maybe it's Tonka's influence, I don't know.

He probably does, I'm not saying Jim should be making videos on the aut-right, but let's not kid ourselves, there's shitloads of cringy people in that group. Spencer did beat Sargon, but in fairness to Sargon, he's totally right when he calls Spencer an idiot. That was Sargon's mistake, he's not good at debating the alt-right which is why he gave up debating them. He always ends up losing because he takes imbecilic stances to try and dismiss them. "I don't acknowledge the existence of white people"? Even so, Spencer's a joke, and you'd need a football team full of fingers and toes to count out the number of names in the aut-right that themselves turned out to be degenerate, tranny, faggots or most ironically jews. I find it hard to take anyone who says "I want to save the white race" out of one side of their mouth while using the other side to suck on a jewish, communist tranny dick.

Every time I go to Holla Forums and one of those people comes up within seconds there's a half dozen infographics outlining embarrassing shit they've done.

You said he was afraid of them.

Name one thing worth making a video about. Just one. The alt right is very self-policing too. People who are cancer are cut off and left to die.
Yeah those are either outright lies or convoluted/retarded, or just not interesting. Again, it's just not interesting. Like Holla Forums loses their shit over TRS but even the most insane shit they say really isn't even that interesting. The difference is the alt right gets together all the time and seig heils but that's not funny or interesting.