[KIKE CELEBRITY DRAMA; PRO-CLINTON CUCKSEY NEISTAT BREAKDOWN]

>See this generation… if (((We))) all banded together, (((WE))) HAVE THE POWER TO ENSURE, THAT THIS TAX AVOIDING, LYING, RACIST MYSOGINIST, STAYS AWAY FROM POWER AND OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE

He also calls out other (((Jewtubers))) to say their political stance on this election (read, shilling for them to vote for her)

I know e celeb drama isn't tolerated here and the thread will probably get anchored, but perhaps we can do something about this cuck hipocrisy

Not a burger but I say;

yout ube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FurVl
caseyneistat.tumblr.com/post/43655597066/throwback-hilldog-and-me-2005-we-were-working
caseyneistat.tumblr.com/post/35177475327/me-at-obamas-campaign-staff-inaugural-ball
caseyneistat.tumblr.com/post/29416173183/do-you-have-a-favorite-napkin-this-is-mine
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AL4Do_h9LC8
yout
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHO?

This is one ugly cuck

Forgot to archive
archive.is/FurVl

A nobody vlogger out there something out over trump

*sperging out over trump

Finally looked into him in the other thread. It's because he's a jew and a longtime Shillary cuck. Damn he's ugly.

caseyneistat.tumblr.com/post/43655597066/throwback-hilldog-and-me-2005-we-were-working caseyneistat.tumblr.com/post/35177475327/me-at-obamas-campaign-staff-inaugural-ball caseyneistat.tumblr.com/post/29416173183/do-you-have-a-favorite-napkin-this-is-mine

This peter puffer showed up in my recommendations one day for no reason. I clicked his video once and was innundated with his garbage for weeks. This must be why

That faggot isn't famous enough for the Trump curse.

Good lord, that face.

Not as many dislikes as I thought there would be, but I don't know anything about this Kike's audience or what he posts.

I can smell the estrogen.

why is the dude from die antwoord endorsing hilary?

holy fuck this guy is ugly

Damn this guy is like the prototypical Ashkenazi.
He's well spoken and has a high verbal iq aswell as caucasian looking facial features yet inbreeding makes him look like a monster from an old folk legend.

Video is a virtue signal. Anyone willing to dig deeper into the main problems of this election can see that.

This faggot cares more about looking like he cares, versus actually caring. Basically a Common Denominator Barrel Scooper

WHO THE FUCK THIS Holla Forums NOT SOME RETARDED GOSSIP SITE

How in the fuck do faggots like this become vloggers with a million plus subscribers and shit?

b-but it's somehow politics related

you underestimate how pozzed the general population is

That guy is so fucking ugly, the webm looks like a mole man emerging from his subterranean burrow. I'm fucking dying of laughter.

But cucks gonna cuck. I don't know this good guy but I'm sure he has a bunch of subscribers like every Jewtube loser does. It's probably not worth the effort since we have bigger fish to fry. But I wouldn't stop anyone from going in there, before their comments get bawleeted at least.

Jew?

A nobody with pull, he has five million followers and makes $400k a month from his youtube channel.

I vaguely remember this cunt.

Jew York "artist" freak, was a loser for awhile before going full-blown kike via internet media of the sort which you commonly find amongst the "Professional YouTuber" community (plus IIRC his folks were real estate people in JYC).

Thought as much.

Fucking well looks like it too.

That's actually a pretty good ratio, considering how many dick for brain normies out there willingly gobble his shit up.

DUDE
METH
LMAO

also
shows what's in the mind of the kike

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AL4Do_h9LC8
Linus disappointed me. He seemed pretty apolitical and cool but I guess not.
Sad.

This Kike is in direct contact with YT staff; it's a no go area for me unless you can set up a anonymized YT account to troll him. He regularly gets his videos front paged. All those extremely lefties watch this hooknose in almost worship.

He looks like a fucking caricature.

So they actually believe that Trump is just lying and trying to become president to enrich himself further.

Fucking retards.

>yout ube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ
With the avalanche of serious political issues on the line this election, you instead decide to focus on private locker room comments made 11 years ago by a New Yorker?

In contrast, this is Clinton….

1) Hillary Clinton works with the Saudis to fund and shelter ISIS.
2) She robs the primaries by rigging the vote.
3) She laughs about assassinating world leaders.
4) Every global banker is supporting her candidacy.
5) She destroyed an entire generation of urban Americans with 90s era crime laws.
6) She outcast tens of millions of Americans calling them 'irredeemable".
7) She kisses KKK grand dragon Robert Byrd; calling him her political mentor.
8) Calls urban youth 'Super Predators'
9) Ignored 600 calls for help from Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi before he was murdered by Jihadis
10) Wants to start nuclear war with Russia
11) Routinely peddles conspiracy theories in order to detract from her own crimes.
12) Sells U.S. Government trade secrets to China, Saudi Arabia
13) Laughed at a 13 year old rape victim in her early law career.
14) Routinely makes racist jokes.
15) Is physically unfit due to seizures.
16) Has signs of dementia
17) Neocon/Neolib War-Hawks have lined up in support of her campaign.
18) Wants to tax the middle class.
19) Says Bernie Sanders supporters all live in basements.
20) Says Trump supporters are irredeemable (terrorist?)
21) Lied to the FBI.
22) Deleted 33,000 emails after Congress subpoenaed them.
23) Pay for play scandal.
24) Sells America out to the highest bigger.
25) Clinton Foundation openly props up foreign dictators in Africa to launder cash and special deals.
26) Supports open border policies that destroy local American communities and local economies by supplying slave labor for the 1%.
27) 86% of Clinton's campaign is funded by billionaires.
28) Press establishment shields her.
29) Goes on national television to discuss how 'internet frogs' are after her.

Are you out of touch this much?… there is no comparison between Trump. Hillary Clinton is the most dangerous politician to ever run for office. She will destroy this country, and the world.

Is this guy in Linkin Park or something

stop the presses

He obviously has kike connections like correctly alludes to. His parents are obviously rich from jew york real estate. He drops out of highschool at 15, does nothing of note until he gets married and moves with wife to some trailer park. A few years later just decides to move back to New York where he hooks up with his brother to get into propaganda work, er, I mean film making. They make corporate hit pieces that gain massive media attention and land huge commercial production deals out of fucking nowhere with major brands like nike and mercedes-benz.

REVISED: (copy/paste this shit on videos and comment sections)

With the avalanche of serious political issues on the line this election, you instead decide to focus on private locker room comments made 11 years ago by a New Yorker?

In contrast, this is Clinton….

1) Hillary Clinton works with the Saudis to fund and shelter ISIS.
2) She robs the primaries by rigging the vote.
3) She laughs about assassinating world leaders.
4) Every global banker is supporting her candidacy.
5) She destroyed an entire generation of urban Americans with 90s era crime laws.
6) She outcast tens of millions of Americans calling them 'irredeemable".
7) She kisses KKK grand dragon Robert Byrd; calling him her political mentor.
8) Calls urban youth 'Super Predators'
9) Ignored 600 calls for help from Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi before he was murdered by Jihadis
10) Wants to start nuclear war with Russia
11) Routinely peddles conspiracy theories in order to detract from her own crimes.
12) Sells U.S. Government trade secrets to China, Saudi Arabia
13) Laughed at a 13 year old rape victim in her early law career.
14) Routinely makes racist jokes.
15) Is physically unfit due to seizures.
16) Has signs of dementia
17) Neocon/Neolib War-Hawks have lined up in support of her campaign.
18) Wants to tax the middle class.
19) Says Bernie Sanders supporters all live in basements.
20) Says Trump supporters are irredeemable (terrorist?)
21) Lied to the FBI.
22) Deleted 33,000 emails after Congress subpoenaed them.
23) Pay for play scandal.
24) Sells America out to the highest bidder.
25) Clinton Foundation openly props up foreign dictators in Africa to launder cash and to accept black market deals.
26) Supports open border policies that destroy local American communities and local economies by supplying slave labor for the 1% at the expense of the American worker.
27) 86% of Clinton's campaign is funded by billionaires.
28) Press establishment shields her.
29) Goes on national television to discuss how 'internet frogs' are after her.

Hillary Clinton is the most dangerous politician to ever run for office. She will destroy this country, and the world. There's simply no comparison between Trump.

I work on photography in NYC so I'm at YouTube HQ at the Chelsea market quite often.

Casey isn't just a youtuber, he's actually a business partner of youtube. He works with a woman named Heather Di Diego there. She's the corporate side of the coin, he's the content side.

Casey has obviously been instructed to #ShillForHill by his (((Google))) overlords. He's an autistic manchild and incredibly unfriendly in person by the way.

Only a socialite minded faggot would ignore the obvious needed response to instead focus on the kikes likability within your fag-friendly-meter.

gys

We disseminate our seed across the universe. Including your whore mothers synagogue.

Didn't see Trump said anywhere

what's the font niggas use for that? just inspect element on instagram?

To be fair, his video creation skills are pretty fucking stellar. The guy knows how to frame a shot, "splice" everything together, and just make a slick, highly watchable video. He's good at what he does.