SECOND COLD WAR

SECOND COLD WAR

IT'S HAPPENING Holla Forums!!

Attached: no_way.gif (500x318, 874.79K)

thanks Trump

hopefully this one aint so "cold"

What happened?

Yea hopefully the weather is good for this one, I cannot wait!

Attached: b6f.jpg (500x501, 58.81K)

I can't go on; I have a tendency to bitch when I can't find my way. Yet, I no longer seek for I am here typing. NO need to be afraid, it'll all be okay. Struggle; A reminder.

let me tall ya

Attached: __when the leftists call the cops for you being offensive on the internet.jpg (1437x2303, 218.36K)

A post of appraisal, I guide; It'll always be okay. I slipped and I still recall. Stuck & going forward; There's music and a confusion from here, everything seems appropriate.

that shit was fake as fuck
read his timeline

Doubtful, the rest of the world can't be blamed when Britain can't handle the bantz

Attached: 1415855773531.png (561x500, 433.05K)

Have you tried stopping being a faggot?

Attached: white privilegue superior love being.jpg (1280x720 170.86 KB, 3.17M)

but i love the yummy yummy dicks too much

If only there was a cure for your faggotry…

Attached: cure for faggotry gay homo.png (800x400, 227.98K)

I mustn't react so excited Yes I can I am capable on a stuck focus. It's possible I need only to remember and I am slipping, yet I still see the markers.

(checked)

There is a cure for faggotry, it can be found in Leviticus 20:13

I like Leviticus, unfortunately I only got as far as the 'laying with beasts' bit and needed to go fap to some sexy, sexy animals tbh

The cure is broken inside a lost awareness; I answer all questions that become prompted even when I choose to forget.Yes I can again & again I am now found so I can't tell if I am lost. It's unfamiliar but I remember to remain okay.

>>>/Facebook/

>>>/reddit/

>>>/stormfront/

lmao

Attached: shitlord racist bigot virgin stromfag racist liberal arguments into the trash.gif (500x500, 779.25K)

Watch out we got a paki here. This is an equality board, bigot.

Attached: 1505474845-2.jpg (306x425, 34.42K)

It's all equal for 2 reasons