CNN posts poll upon their website depicting a Trump landslide victory; removed in 30 seconds

According to some sources, CNN recently plastered a poll upon their site that depicted Trump leading by a landslide within the election. Said poll was allegedly removed from existence after 30 seconds of being live.

The link to the poll was supposedly here:
edition .cnn.com/election/inter-electoral-college-map/

Numerous figures on social media are also reporting this, as seen here https: //twitter.com/Democrat_4Trump/status/785958526405357568

Pic related, it is the poll that was projected

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NzrLw
archive.is/PdAEK
graphics.latimes.
archive.fo/nkGXh
cnn
edition.cnn.com/election/inter-electoral-college-map/
cesrusc.org/election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, someone is about to commit suicide by shooting himself 7 times in the back of the head with a revolver

Very interesting. Too bad no one who caught this knew to archive, although I guess in that 30 seconds it would've been pretty hard. Here's a 4 hour old archive of the empty page in case they reuse the URL for the (((correct))) map.

archive.is/NzrLw

likely fake – it is an user-generated map for 270towin.com

archive.is/PdAEK

There not taking commieforina without a fight

I see you couldn't make it to the first post, chaim

They think they don't need it there… They're wrong. That's what's going to bite them.

Shame no archives, but I want to believe.

I mean, I want Trump to win as much as the next guy, and I know we like to meme it being a landslide, but even I think this map is unrealistic.

yyyup. there's only one legit poll that predicts Trump victory and that's LA times graphics.latimes. com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

TFW

archive.fo/nkGXh

Hm?

Getting sick of winning? Too bad. We're going to keep on winning.

Which is why we need to meme it into being believable, nothing is impossible this election

Cities always vote blue. I can't think of a single major city that votes red, and Commiefornia has more major cities than any other state in the nation. I hope it goes red, I really do and with the anti-Catholic email from Clinton being passed around, it's a bit more likely but, I think it's going to be a miracle, tbh.

Good catch. Also saw this:
cnn .com/election/interactive-electoral-college-map/
Which allows you to make your own map and is suspiciously similar in URL, but the map picture looks nothing alike.

If dubs, the poll was real.

It may just be coincidental as the images aren't exactly identical, but it may very well be a hoax that I fell for considering I didn't personally experience this.
Regardless, this image has now been directly injected into a cesspool of memetic energy, thus granting it even more legitimacy than it already holstered. We must adopt this plausibility and expand it, and then we will place the world under Western rule!

God damnit, you don't ask for dubs you lackluster magic-intervening swine. I almost forgive you for the Trump pic though.

Kill yourself. It’s obviously from 270towin and “30 seconds” is impossible to have been caught by anyone who wasn’t meant to “see” it.

California won't go red. Too many shitskins. It's literally an impossibility; so is New York.

However, if Trump can win Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida and North Carolina he SHOULD win the Presidency. I've already written off Virginia and Colorado – it's just not happening there.

Trump can also probably afford to lose one of those four states but then he'd have to win a couple of states elsewhere. Michigan would be an incredible darkhorse and one that he should not neglect.

OP's picture will never happen in a million years but the path to a Trump victory is not beyond reach. We must lend him his meme strength and hope the 2nd debate Trump shows up again for the 3rd because that man was unstoppable.

This was the actual URL:

edition.cnn.com/election/inter-electoral-college-map/

People frequent this website consistently, and it grants notices to people when new posts are made on it, somebody very well could've saw it in 30 seconds.

It's as well sourced as the rest of the MSM at this point.

I'm sorry I let you down, user.

It's pretty early in the morning at D.C., CTR. You should probably go to sleep.

Haven't you been paying attention. Those nerd virgins aren't allowed to sleep.

I'm well aware what brock tells them

Nigger, we're four weeks out and anything can happen. If things continue at this pace, Trump WILL win in a landslide. We're talking about a guy who not only likes to win but loves to smash his opponents.

Mark my words, the PNW will go red, as will new Joyzee

The image is quite plainly from 270, you fucking dipshit.
Why would CNN host a 270 image when they have their own graphics?

If you knew what else I’d contributed here, you’d honor kill yourself in shame.

No idea what PNW is, but Jersey’s almost as full of kikes as New York. Upstate can’t compete with the City.

Pacific NorthWest

And having a pink lawn flamingo shoved up his arse

Pic related will probably be a factor.

OP, I don't know if you made this picture to "simulate" what the CNN page would have looked like, or if you got this picture from somewhere else, but that is very clearly a user-made map from 270towin.com. Here's one I just made with the same result.

In the case that you are, in fact, a disinfo shill spreading false conspiracy theories, 0.0000075 uBitshekels has been deposited into your wallet.

Trump winning Maryland would give me a month-long erection.

REMINDER THAT REGARDLESS OF POLL CONTENT THAT WE ARE ALWAYS LOSING UNTIL WE HAVE WON.

By current calculations, it will take until roughly an hour after 10 PM EST on Election Day to determine that (because when Trump wins Ohio, the media won’t immediately say, “Oh, he’s president” like they did with Obama in 2012).

Everyone’s saying that Trump could very easily get that single split EV in Maine, as well as possibly get New Hampshire, so there’s a little gain there.

I think you have too much faith in people’s support of Krispie Kremestie.

You let user down, and me and other user's. But more importantly you let yourself down.

what the fuck, that post is from October 2015, but has a map with Trump and Clinton? Bad setup on the date for the blog, or future-prediction abilities?

this poll is bullshit

Trump will take jew york

my life has been nothing but a string of failures.

bs map

So they can say a Jew who guessed the last election made it, so its true?

Now you got dubs..

In the "Only Men Voted" map, it doesn't portray Oregon or Maryland going republican. Still differs.

Yeah, it's made-up "MEN R BAD" bullshit from Nake Shillver. Obviously every person with a vagina will reflexively vote Her on Nov 8; the only thing stopping Her are evil sexist men.

Why doesn't New York like their Homeboy Trump?

Do you even have to ask?

The New Yorkers against Trump aren't actual New Yorkers, they're ghetto-roaming spooks that are invading New York at Trump's expense.

Predicting the most predictable two elections in history - energetic young(er) black man versus McCain/Cuntface and Romney/Some fag tickets - makes you the greatest statistician in the world, and totally infallible, no matter how much money Hillary pays you.

Look at that map, and match over counties with Military bases.

Remember that these polls include all "American" women. And by "American" they mean non-whites. The majority of white women are voting for trump, they just don't project it 'cuz they want to D&C the white race by gender.

why are there so many in fort collins as opposed to denver?

tbh I know many a jew in foco

I took a look at the source on 270towin.com and they're using D3.js and TopoJSON data to construct the map. D3 is big in the data viz community, and one thing it does well is maps. While OP could be an incredible faggot, most big media companies are going to use D3 for their maps. It's not out of the question for maps to look similar if source code is lifted.

county, not state, fuck

never miss an opportunity to get those Bitshekels, eh CTR?

Yeah, but I mean, if you actually look at the OP image, the bottom is cut off over Hawaii and Nebraska's votes. He pretty much didn't even try.

And, OP doesn't use an adblocker, because that yellowish strip in the top-right is an ad.

The image wasn't screenshotted by me personally, it was by the people claiming that they captured the instance. I understand that you have to shill, CTR, but at least be attentive to my posts so you're shilling remains in proper context.

"Get called out? Call THEM CTR."
DARVO

Looking for a good, conservative wife, anons? You now how your blueprint.

I like how this joke increases by 2 every time it's used.

**have

Fuck, what is wrong with my brain tonight? Been doing this all night.

>New York City still making this state blue even though it's Trump's home city
I fucking hate this state and I want out.

Move to New Mexico, user.

Why the fuck are women so hell-bent on destroying everything decent in the world?

Here's something I wanted correlate. Maybe it will help, maybe not?

Ignore this user's advice. Never, under any circumstances, move to New Mexico.

Should I move to New Mexico or Mexico

The prior

I think in Montana's case, it is just that jews tend to congregate around cities, and they like that area.

t. midwest goy masterrace (metropolis w less than 5% jew)

Come to Georgia, we have…um…we're not Florida.

I was actually recently on vacation in Georgia. I decided to eat at a Wendy's, only to deduce that all of the damned workers there were niggers. Half of them were conversing directly next to the line of customers ordering food, spewing unintelligent chimptalk. After I acquired my "meal", I sat down at a booth in the back of the restaurant, and to my surprise there were shreds of fucking nappy hair within my chicken nuggets and fries. I proceeded to spill my drink on the floor, and then bolted out.

don't go anywhere except chik-fil-a

I hope to be alive the day this happens. Would love too see any state on the west coast actually vote outside of their big blue city hug boxes.

When will Ben "Montana Merchant Mangler" Garrison finish off the last of the kikes in Montana?

Maybe once NYC stops existing. Pic related, the results of the 2014 gubernatorial.

They're not taking California at all

Do you even have to ask?

Dubs confirm ==TWICE==

I am disappointed in Maine

You heard it here first folks

lad pls put a gun to your head

For the love of God don't do this to me.

bump

vlad pls put a bun to your head

It physically hurts to think about.

Well, technically they are not hell-bent on any such thing. They only care about their own short-sighted interests and are too stupid to see the bigger picture.

What sourcery is this?

I've been on vacation to Savannah twice… the negroes were oddly pleasant.

New State Motto: Everything was bigger in Texas, then we became cuckolds.

Oregon is the reddest red state you'll ever visit, with the exception of all the liberal faggots from portland to eugene. Get off the I5 and we're all two steps away from RWDS. I have dreams that one day my state will be a swing state, instead of a rural state ruled by ivory tower faggots.

Right at the start Trump was talking about Hillary not being able to create jobs.

Don't mean to be a downer, but c'mon now. Maine has a better chance of flipping.

I don't believe that shit. If you look at the Trump rallies half of the people there are women.

Maybe 60% of women support the queen cat lady at worst.

because men gave them the power to

60% still wins about that many states

Not really man. You also have Corvallis, Salem, and any place really with a fag presence and or college/uni.
Lived in Corvallis as a kid, sucked in the 90's.
Fag rainbow shit all over. In the 90's it was a test town for what now is known as "Common Core".
Beautiful area but it is decaying. Back then everything was green, rained a lot. Looks dry as fuck now.

THAT"S how I know you're a shill. Maybe a buttflustered autist at best.

This must be the scientific poll when they dont oversample Democrats at a 20 percent advantage and still only manage a 10 point lead for Witch.

If Shillary wins, her open border policy will turn it blue.

We have the best negroes don't we folks?

goys? …

I mean, who wouldn't?

I don't think I've ever met a jew, tbh

Here is my prediction if there is no rigging

Surprise!

what do you guys think about this new poll? cesrusc.org/election/

the stereotypes are very real

I recognize that portion of a video, that's Fitzthistlewits

It only counts if its the last two digits, you old donkey unless it's double dubs

Corvallis and Salem are between Portland and Eugene, on the I5.
lrn2map

Pretty much if no leftist conspiracy white america will reject the anti-white corrupt shillary and remove the invader. If corruption wins this country deserves to die. Big evolutionary pressure is selecting out the weak white people. Only the strong redpilled white high breeding families will survive. Its sad as fuck that we have to revert back to the bottom again when we were on top. All those centuries our ancestors suffered to rule earth and we give it up within a few decades. Honestly its sickening how weak some potions of whites are and I am glad they will die out.

I half want this to happen just to make every analyst's head explode trying to figure out what the hell happened.

Really? No rigging? Here's mine.

Kek has spoken. It shall be a clean sweep.

So what's the verdict? I saw this thread yesterday.

rip
let's see who got it

Women have a role, it just isn't in politics. Fuck off, kike.

If Trump wins DC, we're going to have to reconsider literally everything we know about physics and how the universe works.

checked

Ohio is starting to concern me. Especially after Hillary staged her giant speech there.

It's still leaning Trump to me, but this all gets a lot harder to win without OH, and George Bush showed us just how easy it is to rig that state, as the results are usually close anyway.

They're a self destructive easily manipulated species that has held man back because of one thing. Muhgina and that wont be true soon so the cancer needs to be dropped.

I'd have a shit eating grin for a month straight if my state actually voted this way.
I'd call this prediction delusional, but trump and meme magic has already done numerous unbelievable things.
I doubt it, but maybe oregon can go red.

Nobody was capable of determining whether or not the map is legitimate. But we can meme it as such.

That feel when you live in MN. Still gonna' try to convince my parents to vote Trump. Every vote counts.

Yahoos happened, senor.

That's where we find our wives, lads!

ask them why aren't they voting Trump and address 1 by 1. Family > strangers. worth the time. a red pill family will help you

686 Plus is a solid choice.

I'll help you narrow it down further:
North Dakota = 9th fittest state
Utah = 6th fittest state
the rest are blue states.

the Jews take advantage of their stupidity

just the thought of this makes my dick turn diamond

u lel m8

If same digits Holla Forums shall focus in making Brasil white again.

well, I do have Bruce Rauner for a governor so..

Nobody in NJ likes him, we begrudgingly elect him because it's better than whatever social justice warrior the Dems try to field.

kek

But honestly, who isn't expecting some Al Gore bullshit where Trump wins popular vote but Cliton still get presidency. We need to make it so obvious that that's something they'll do that they won't touch the possibility

It's odd, I always just assumed most "whites" were amerimutts like me, bit of Irish, bit of German and so on. Are pure european families still common in the US?

Here's what will happen on election day. Trump will get these dubs, Kek willing.

Quite common actually, I've met a few. However I'm like you user, I'm an Amerimutt but 1st gen America. Mother's side comes from Canada and constantly intermingled with new colonists from Europe, I haven't done any genetic testing however I'm pretty certain I'm 100% Europoor.

PA and FL are all that matters now.

All that matters.

stupid pic tbh

If that's true, which it is, then we have won.

I think FL is locked up.

PA, dunno.

Recently checked 270towin. It seems the whites are waking up to the problem Hillary poses.

Unfortunately, unless Operation Wetback 2: The Wetbackening kicks off under Emperor Trump, TX is gonna flip blue in another 12 years and end any chance of national office for whi… er, conservatives.

FL is definitely a lock.

The path to 270 is either going to be flipping PA or winning both CO and NH. If he can accomplish one of those two things, we'll have won.

I already took time off on Nov 8th to make sure that I can help the God-Emperor, I'm surprised my state is seen as red.

For the Empire!

easy there user, avoid fail conditions when petitioning kek

Houston

Texas doesn't get to come out of the cuck shed until both Trump is elected and Rato loses his next election.

Texas dun goofed and consequences will never be the same. Take it like men.

Believe me, I understand how shitty it feels to have failed the god emperor, I'm in Utah This place doesn't get to come out of the cuck shed until the Mormons fully uncuck themselves. Texas has it easy.

(((NATE SILVER)))
"1/2 Jewish" – on wikipedia

Save these to your folders

in southern states blue on the women's map it's negress hippos dragging the average

You need to play their side. Don't go full on and talk about how great Trump is, talk about how you disagree on him on many things that most liberals care about like climate change or immigration but you think that he won't get anything done because of congress and that would be better than Shillary, then go into all the shit Shillary has done without holding back or pretending about your views.

You don't need to get them to like Trump because for many people that's just never going to happen, you only need to get them to hate Shillary even more.

is there a name for these ancap sunglasses meme?

and we need more kikeball ones like this

It's hard to tell, though. Maine typically votes blue, but there is an off chance that it will go red.

Trump actually has a decent chance of turning NY red. Upstate is by far Trump and the city is more split than you might expect. Also we had a huge bern out population that is sitting this one out.

also i look like a hipster so I've been undercover shilling a defeatist just wait for stalin op

Yeah its fake and gay

Don't worry friends, when the Wall is complete and the trash sent back, those states shall be red again

By all means we should support Trump, but as soon as he's sworn in he becomes an adversary.
kek no, that's never going to happen. At best Trump is going to deport "criminal" illegal immigrants who are already sitting in jail. In fact if he's elected I fully expect him to pull a Ronny Raygun and declare amnesty in exchange for the border wall.

They voted in Christie, ffff.

Niggers can't be bothered to vote in state elections

Good luck m8

Nor will they vote for Shillary.

Optimism is good lad, but remember the Berniefags on leddit during the primaries. Don't be like them.

fucking NYC making us look like isreal again. i grew up in upstate NY and never met a jew in my entire life till i went to uni. i wish NYC would sink already. not even just because of the jewish stranglehold it imposes on our state, but because every man, woman, and child that lives their deserves to drown in the filthy water of the long island sound. useless cunts

Yeah, no. The state's voting demographics are "split" between cuckservatives and nig democratic foot soldiers. NJ isn't flipping red unless Hudson County suddenly disappears.

I envy you, the "jew york" meme is 100% accurate. I grew up downstate and my public highschool was around 45-50% jewish.

this is every college student's prediction if there were to be

Oy vey, we would never inflate numbers goy! This has gotta be like the 6,000,000th nail-gun suicide victim though, wat a tragedy!

Those faggots are literally Canada.

This makes sense, could be tactic to have us relax and step down the online crusade. In any case this anons suggestion holds merit either way:

This is a legitimate technique of counter shilling to give disinfo legitimacy

They're the land of swedes, seriously that is where most swedes went when the west was being expanded upon.

This NBC fact-checking meme might be my new favorite meme. It looks legit and I think that gives it real triggering potential.

kek