Logic and Facts are inherently racist - PhD argues

This is it. This is the end lads. It was great knowing ya'll. It's time someone presses the red button and cooks this planet in a nuclear oven for good.

thefederalistpapers.org/us/liberal-feminist-phd-student-says-the-scientific-method-is-racist

thefederalistpapers.org/us/liberal-feminist-phd-student-says-the-scientific-method-is-racist

Other urls found in this thread:

nsuworks.nova.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2467&context=tqr
archive.is/oM8UI
archive.is/ohxMi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

having a PhD means Jack shit anymore, anyone can get them nowadays. so any fucking retarded leftist can get their PhD and say dumb shit all the time

I had to "Ben Garrison" that sentence up a bit

This is becoming a stereotype:

*college
damn phone

Break your links or archive you stupid nigger. Unless you own that website and are fishing for web traffic, in which case please stop posting here and kill yourself.

This dumb bitch doesn't even have her PHD. The entire article itself is alarmist oy veying over something some college student said.

This article is literally nothing. This thread is nothing. Seriously, out of all of the mega happenings right now this is what you decide to make a thread about? Reported.

PhD in what ?

old as shit idiot

nsuworks.nova.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2467&context=tqr

archive.is/oM8UI
Here you go.

The memes are real.

talk about agreeing with leftists for the wrong reasons

Just in case

I love how people assume degrees and titles matter at all.

He's right though. Logic and facts are racist. Along with sexist, ableist, and ageist.

A man can't give birth, a retard can't do high level math, a cripple can't wrestle.

Nature is a bigot. :^)

(checked)
She doesn't have her PHD. She is still in school to get it. It's a garbage clickbait article.

Sage this shit thread.

that chicken has a sweet spoiler

we'll just tax everybody, and redistribute the wealth, to make everyone equal™

t. HRC

Yakubian Science on a doctoral fellowship from the Kangz Institute, under the supervision of Prof. Noah Goldbloombergsteinblatt.

Niggathematics ?
Das impressive n sheit !

Equality is for the plebs and rabbits, the spoils go to the birds of prey in the skies.

This is nothing new for SJWs.

BS stands for Bull Shit
MS stands for More Shit
phD stands for Piled Higher and Deeper.

This is a really old meme and I'm surprised nobody posted it yet.

Strawberry master race.

we wuz meant to be KANGZ

*snaps fingers*

I was just going to mention that. The existence of other flavors in differing hues must blow their minds.

I don't know. I'm racist as fuck and I fucking love vanilla.

WE

we know OP, this isn't the time.
lurk moar

I wouldn't worry about it, the absolute backlash this retard will experience will likely lead to her suicide soon.

Holy shit, look at the actual racists and sexists here. The delusion is real and has now come FULL fucking circle.

I swear if I read this snippet of a sentence alone I would assume it was from 19th century eugenicist or something.

Bullshit. I'm not personally experienced (yet perhaps), but I have witnessed Organic Chemistry PhD programs drive students mad. Not just anyone is cut out for that I assure you.

Before I opened this, I was certain it would be a major like gender studies or something, but it is genuinely 1984-esque terrifying that this person will be able to "educate" others on why truth and facts are inherently bad. Fuckin' A man…

Current Year Liberal Theory: The theories of Evolution and Natural Selection apply to all species except humans, who are all exactly equal in all ways (except for blacks who are physically superior).

DAS RITE

Daily reminder that we're living in a parody of reality.

Don't even bother arguing against this tripe. Nuke from orbit.

fuck bro, you just wrote a feminist dissertation in one sentence.

Here's your complimentary PhD.

Good job.

I-I like chocolate.

You know, there might be something to this. Chocolate and strawberry are fine and all, but they need to know their place, which is beneath the vanilla master race.

Implying pic related is not the true master race.

I hope you at least like Stacey Dash chocolate and not Harambe Jones chocolate.

I'm sorry I forgot to spoil the pic.

A PhD in what? Foreskin nibbling?

What a fucking joke.

itsfuckingnothing.tiff

Disgusting.

Stacey Dash is actually the only black girl who has ever appeared in any of my dreams as far as I can remember. Back around the Clueless TV show time. Although Rachel Blanchard is hotter and I've had a total crush on her since the War Of The Worlds TV show.

Facts are completely without bias and simply are. Nature is racist.

This is not the end.

This is the beginning.

Julie Dawn Cole was so fucking hot in Willie Wonka.

I bet its this shit that made Hillary so crooked.

Imagine dealing with foreign governments seedy bullshit and coming home to fat feminists correcting your pronoun usage.

WUZ

Pictured is so disturbing, to let himself go like that, his caretakers letting him become grotesquely obese, it's fucked up.

I prefer books to lectures, as I hate sitting in a crowded classroom filled with empowered minorities and listening to some babbling old kike.

I guess I'm a feminist now guise, you s-shitlords.

Neapolitan is best even though it subtly promotes race mixing

=K=
=K=
=K=
=A=
=N=
=G=
=Z=

I'm trying to nofap here… why you do this?

Probably gender studies.

Hang yourself

It's the fucking red hair… Gets me every time.

Poor half breeds. SJWs are so racist to half breeds. ;_;

Yep, my PhD nearly killed me.

STEM4life

If you cropped the picture up the waist, sure. But those curtains, man.

But user Chocolate as people know is artificial, it has food dye. Cocoa is not black but more of a reddish brown.

They get web traffic whether the link is broken or not, retard. The reason to break a link is so that the site won't see you got here from Holla Forums.

Which is by and large fucking pointless unless it's linking to a poll and you don't want to give them an excuse to scrap the poll. Actually, that's fucking pointless too because they'll just scrap a poll they don't like anyways.

Then what's wrong with racism? Do they finally admit defeat, that they have to be brainwashed into believing racism isn't our natural state?

People were starting to talk about how a website so small like 8ch was generating such high clicks onto the Trump website. Once there was an article out about it, the pushing breaking links started.

I`m impressed how yoy fucked it up seven times.
Hmmm zeven, the holy number of kek.

Praise Kek!
KKK
KEK
KKK

Congratulations! You survived this mental boot camp so take this as proof that your mind is strong. 1488 😎

I remember that. Nobody understands wtf he's trying to say yet applaud and cheer like morons.

MD Geist ftw. Such an awesome soundtrack.

Green tea or bust.

To be fair, the premise isn't wrong: logic and facts are inherently racist. Racism is just a propaganda word for discrimination, and discrimination (= the ability to distinguish between a superior choice and an inferior choice) is intuitively good. White is objectively better than black.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SLIDE; RABBI?

Does that mean they're going to church now?

IVAN
MAN THE HARPOONS

I can't believe this actually made me laugh.

Help me.

This would just signify the left is imploding. Not even slightly worried.

Holy fuck, those slutty beef curtains! And judging by how red they are, she apparently just got done fucking the cameraman as well.

She already did it for you.

I will never understand why people hate on "competitive environments". Competing with others is pretty much guaranteed to produce excellent results. Even if you are found wanting and drop out, by comparing your results with the results of those who performed better than you, you can pinpoint your own flaws and work on rectifying them. That is also why the whole safe space protect students from failure approach to academics is retarded. Someone who never had to face failure, will never really realize his own shortcomings. If your prof doesn't tell you that your paper fucking sucks, how will you ever know?

Sounds like Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

Don't forget this one, a real beauty.

archive.is/ohxMi (CNN: Math is racist)

not even once

Fuck off, Redditor trash.

Here's the thing: if she wants to prove logic and facts are racist, she'll have to use logic and facts, which by her reasoning would make her a racist.

These people are retarded.

She's right, just not in the way she thinks she is.

Because history already shows who wins

Nice forced meme